[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ Summoning General - Nobody else made one so I did Edition

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 313
Thread images: 39

File: tunnelofbees.jpg (85KB, 550x512px) Image search: [Google]
tunnelofbees.jpg
85KB, 550x512px
Welcome to /sum/, this is the thread for anything to do with summoning (evoking, invoking, etc) demons and other things like gods and spirits

Want to learn about ritual magick, summoning etiquette, and roll around in all the inevitable shitposts? This is the thread for you!

>PLEASE READ THE STICKY http://pastebin.com/ZHPM0KVz

It contains a complete step-by-step guide to your first evocation. Don't forget to post your experiences and results (or lack thereof) here so we can all learn from them.

The curious, the skeptical, the critic, the practitioner, the babe, the Grand Magus, all are welcome here!
>>
Ground floor woo
>>
>>18048649
So I'm a useless piece of shit.
Who could I summon to use me for anything, I guess.
Not like I'm really doing anything with the life I was given.
>>
it's hip
>>
>>18048649
What demons can help me learn to draw better and maybe also teach me to play the drums? I would very much like to learn this things but I don't have a lot of free time at the moment and I'm not making progress on either.
>>
>>18048684
Glasya-Labolas, the Twenty-Fifth spirit, claims to be able to teach all arts and sciences, as well as teach you of things of the past, and things to come.

https://cdn.preterhuman.net/texts/religion.occult.new_age/occult_library/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia/DuQuette%20-%20Illustrated%20Goetia.pdf

Check that out for a detailed list of the spirits of the Goetia.
>>
Where have all of the "experienced" summoners gone? These threads are dead, now. What happened?
>>
>>18048828
It's summer. It's the same in other generals. In a few weeks things will improve.
>>
Has anybody evoked The Demiurge?
>>
>>18048649
I was the stupid fag that made his own thread, but regardless let me cut to the case.

How would one summon a succubis or even greater, Lilith? I'm not even some lonely guy, I just am getting a little greedy and don't want to cheat(in the physical realm).

I mean they can have my baby gravy, hell I'd get a sigil of their choosing tattoo'd on if they wanted,
>>
>>18049085
Don't summon Lilith just to fuck...
>>
>>18049105

Who would you recommend?
>>
>>18049105
Thanks for answering, my intention wasn't really Lilith, that would be a foolhardy question to ask such a powerful being.

But normal succubi on the other hand is the focus, how would I invoke or summon? What are the proper payments/sacrifices. As dumb as my initial question sounded, I know not to give too much or to not be exact in what I exchange.
>>
>>18049115
Of the Goetia? Probably Sitri. He's very kind and luvs2fuk.

>>18049127
Lilith got kicked out of the Garden of Eden for refusing to submit to Adam and lie beneath him during sex, so she'd probably smite the shit out of you if you booty called her like that. I don't know too much about succubi so I can't help too much, but summoning rituals aren't all that different from one another. I'll get back to you on that one maybe.
>>
Forgive my newbiness, I asked a lot of questions last thread. I hope you guys can bear with me on a few more... maybe add it to the FAQ? I can't be the only one who freaks out over details.

Should I translate the words into my own language? I understand they're translations already, but I wonder if there's a rule, a form to follow, syllable count, something. I'm guessing it will be fine as long as I keep it formal?

If there are people and animals in the property, but not in the same room or even building, are they vulnerable in any way?

Coming from other tradition, I feel it helps me get into the right mindset if I bathe with certain herbs and rock salt. Would that kind of spiritual cleanse be a problem or just harmless?

Suppose I trace the circle on paper (appropriately sized, obviousy) to be re-used instead of freshly tracing it every ritual. Is that ok?

JoS lists each spirit's prefered candle color. I know this isn't particularly relevant, but I wonder if there's any source or accuracy to their claim?

Besides meditation and astral projection, what other techniques may one look into to improve verbal and visual communication, for those who have trouble seeing/hearing the spirits?

Thanks, summoners, for your help so far. I really hope all these questions aren't too annoying.
>>
File: Greenpill 023.jpg (1MB, 694x7025px) Image search: [Google]
Greenpill 023.jpg
1MB, 694x7025px
>>18049066
Get out indigo pill
>>
>>18049243

I'm pretty experienced. I don't usually answer questions but i'll go ahead with this one since i'm bored

>Should I translate the words into my own language? I understand they're translations already, but I wonder if there's a rule, a form to follow, syllable count, something. I'm guessing it will be fine as long as I keep it formal?

Yeah you can translate it into your own language if English isn't your first. There isn't a rule as long as it sounds like something that will work for you. Formal is better because you want to show respect. Also it's good for getting you into the right mindset and mood.

>If there are people and animals in the property, but not in the same room or even building, are they vulnerable in any way?

No you should be okay. Animals could act a little strange though but they won't be vulnerable at all. As long as you have the triangle to contain the spirit it should be okay. And even then, spirits are generally not comfortable being in the material plane (which is why they are manifested through the smoke of the incense, or image in a mirror rather than physically). So they won't do anything. Usually they are in a hurry to gtfo

>Coming from other tradition, I feel it helps me get into the right mindset if I bathe with certain herbs and rock salt. Would that kind of spiritual cleanse be a problem or just harmless?

This works perfectly fine. In fact, some modern versions of Evocation completely leaves out the bath cleansing. But if it gets you into the right mindset, i would totally do it

>Suppose I trace the circle on paper (appropriately sized, obviousy) to be re-used instead of freshly tracing it every ritual. Is that ok?

Yeah this works
>>
>>18049243
>>18049243

>JoS lists each spirit's prefered candle color. I know this isn't particularly relevant, but I wonder if there's any source or accuracy to their claim?

Yes there is an accuracy to this claim. In my previous answer, i told you that spirits are generally not very comfortable with being in the material plane. In order to make them comfortable, you are creating an environment that fits their world. One of them is colors.

>Besides meditation and astral projection, what other techniques may one look into to improve verbal and visual communication, for those who have trouble seeing/hearing the spirits?

Any divination tools. Pendulums work great for yes or no questions.

>Thanks, summoners, for your help so far. I really hope all these questions aren't too annoying.

It's k i was waiting for the train anyways
>>
I was wondering if anybody could tell me how to invoke demons and spirits into my mind. I don't have the means to evoke into the material plane currently, so I was hoping I could invoke instead.
>>
>>18049328
If you're christian/rhp dont
Otherwise focus on their sigil and chant their name make sure you light a candle so you if they're there, the manifestation depends on how spiritually open you are, getting in a trance helps too. Don't disrespect them, don't be a dick, be kind and they will be kind to you, watch out for correspondences later. Unlike popular belief here, offerings to them can be consumed by you ex. Tea or homemade food.
>>
>>18049311
>>18049319
This was great, thank you so much!

>>18049311
>(which is why they are manifested through the smoke of the incense, or image in a mirror rather than physically)
In the room I'll be working on, it would be no problem adding a mirror to the wall nearest to the triangle. Would that be a good idea?
>>
I attempted to summon a demon, and after asking three times to appear, I felt nothing. After I threatened to burn the sigil I suddenly "felt" a strange feeling in my head, and as if I was in a trance. I didn't hear any voices in my head, nor did I see anything special in the candles. I would imagine the evocation wasn't successful, but I guess I wouldn't know until my orders are complete.
>>
>>18049476
>orders
You retard, what makes you think you have power over a god?
>>
>>18049494
I have the power enough to pull him into this plane, and trap him in a circle, I guess.
>>
Is it possible to invoke a demon to change small aspects of a deal you've made?
>>
What is the best spirit to help with financial matters?
>>
>>18049541
No you don't, they exist on both planes anyway, neither did you trap him in a circle, he correctly saw that there's no point in interacting with you, and if you keep being ignorant you're in for a rude awakening
>>
>>18049549
Seconded, but none of these fools care, they just want instant changes
>>
>>18049549
>jos

Edgy highschool kid shit, get out of here with that.
>>
>>18049382
Why shouldn't he do it if he's christian? I'm just curious.
>>
>>18049670
Because you're their enemy then
>>
>>18049494
Man has authority over spirits for man is the only being that is made in the image of the allmighty God, no matter what you call him. His divine spark is inside everyone, which makes you a god too, as is everyone, for a spark of the most high authority dwells inside you, and gives you access to him. By this authority man can command spirits.
>>
I'm not trying to summon any gods or demons, but trying to create and summon a familiar. I've done a little reading on it already, and I've outlined the following procedure.

Please critique what I have so far, I feel like I might be missing an important step.

>The physical and emotional attributes are given to the familiar through visualization during meditation, or are drawn/written down while in a meditative state
>The familiar is given a name, to which it is bound, that only the summoner knows
>Finally, the familiar is summoned using a fairly standard summoning ritual with the following alterations,
>A part of the summoners soul is given to the familiar
>A part of the summoners physical body is given to the familiar as blood or tears or w/e.
>The familiar is bound to the summoner, or bound to an object, or to a certain place.

In addition to the above, I've read that the familiar must be routinely fed. Am I missing anything?
>>
Honest answer, no roleplaying or any of that stuff, does any of this honestly work for anybody? Do you guys believe that you hear demons and spirits? I can't imagine that this actually works, and I think maybe you're all Schizophrenic.
>>
>>18049801
then you clearly haven't a clue about both the occult and schizophrenia
>>
>>18049801
They're all edgelord retards, don't fall into this occult bullshit.
>>
File: fuckingdisgustingbruh.jpg (46KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
fuckingdisgustingbruh.jpg
46KB, 620x400px
>>18049709
>Buttfucking Demons are gay as fuck
Why am I not surprised.
>>
>>18049795
This is not a familiar. A familiar is an actual spirit that assists you in magic workings.

What you are doing is, You are creating and giving life to a thoughtform, an eggregore, basically what a tulpa is. Once created it will develop and take on a life of its own the more you feed it, eventually even developing intelligence and free will. It can be piwerful too indeed, but it will have free will and often will try to gain authority over its master.

Once you created and attached an eggregore to yourself you really need to be able to control it, because if you let it go loose it may turn against you

This stuff is only for experienced magicians
>>
>>18049855
Can I make a cute familiar and fuck it? I'm asking for a friend.
>>
>>18049801
watch an alesiter crowley documentary
>>
>>18049801
Schizophrenia. As if that hasn't been used here before. Please just leave my friend, if you don't want to contribute. Would probably be better for all of us in the long run.
>>
>>18049605
Please? I'm thinking Bune, but advice?
>>
What real difference does using a prayer in Latin make?

Some sources claim the spirits don't mind if it's in English, BUT I also read foreign languages work best because your subconcious has no idea of what you are actually saying.
>>
Has anyone been able to succesfully summon anything? just curious
>>
>>18050827
There are a few experienced people who regularly posted here, but they've not posted for a couple of weeks now.
>>
>>18049309
Do it. Summon The Demiurge. I want to see what happens.
>>
>>18049494
Although I agree he shouldn't be disrespecting people (spirits' lifes matter), they are not gods. If anything, we are.
>>
>>18049801
I have never heard or seen anything of the sort, but a couple of months ago I manifested 600 bucks and 1000 a couple of months before that.

So yeah, it works. Now fuck off.
>>
>>18050020
You are confusing the conscious and the subconscious, which makes me second guess your claims about foreign languages to be honest...
>>
>>18051461
>Manifesting shekels

So is the money taken from an outside source or is it created as completely new money? Could I use this en masse to, say, crash the EU economy by flooding it with euros?
>>
File: 1408938305679.jpg (83KB, 510x640px) Image search: [Google]
1408938305679.jpg
83KB, 510x640px
>>18048649
>>18048661
>>18049085
>>18049127
summon a suckybus.
https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

Too lazy to summon?
http://shop.creepyhollows.com/CUSTOM-CONJURE-SUCCUBUS-SEXUAL-POWER-and-PLEASURE.html
>>
>>18051551
Isn't the point of succubi that they kill you/ take your soul though? Is that really worth it to get your dick wet?
>>
>>18051567
>He doesn't want to die doing something he wouldn't have the chance to do otherwise.
Fuck off, it's real nigga hours
>>
>>18051575
To each his own.
>>
FUCK YOU ITS REAL NIGGA HOURS
>>
>>18051584
Ok then.
>>
File: New Canvas.png (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
New Canvas.png
25KB, 300x300px
Why are you guys summoning things now?
>>
>>18051599
I just want to have someone to talk to desu.
>>
File: oro.jpg (503KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
oro.jpg
503KB, 1600x1200px
>>
The sticky says I can pay for large favors with sex. What if that's the favor?
>>
>>18051810
Alright, read this carefully Anon, you have to have at least three vials of semen. It has to be your own otherwise you probably won't be getting what you asked for.
>>
>>18051819
I have 4 ready
>>
>>18048828
Who are the experienced summoners?
>>
File: Golden boy bill.jpg (13KB, 215x235px) Image search: [Google]
Golden boy bill.jpg
13KB, 215x235px
>>18051827
Okay, now you have to release two vials onto your face, drink the last one and you should be golden.
>>
>>18051846
it works better if you release one more vial in your ass.
>>
File: g73.gif (17KB, 668x768px) Image search: [Google]
g73.gif
17KB, 668x768px
Alright, so I'm watching Jake Stratton Kent rail against transcendentalism as a quasi-Hermetic and reconstructive injection into the basic animist-shamanaic assumptions of the archaic Goetia.

1) I cannot see how one can abandon a monist transcendentalism without accepting some form of non-dualism, which appears to actually be present in systems griped about (Kabbalah). In the case of non-dualism the concept of transcendentalism is rendered utterly useless.
2) It appears that transcendental mystery cults have been working in parallel and in direct intersection with the non-transcendental 'primal' systems, both in history, and in geography. There is, frankly, no 'archaic Goetia' without a mystery cult behind it and Hermetic Neoplatonism in front of it.

So, what are these spirits to YOU?
Are you getting anywhere? Are the coming to you from beyond? Or are they already suffused in reality, and the rite's a simple call. Or does the concept even fucking matter given enough compartmentalization?
>>
>>18052832
It's been a while since I've seen you in these threads Ape, glad to see I still can't understand a word you're saying!
>>
>>18052832
I just figure they are sublunary, but that neoplatonism still more or less holds up.
>>
>>18048649
Demons aren't your friends, and they certainly are not your slaves.

An intangible thing, of obsession and nihilism that will lay waste.... Chances are, if you want to summon one, you already have some in your life.

And inviting more sure as hell isn't going to make things better.
>>
File: 1471804309269.jpg (96KB, 1133x809px) Image search: [Google]
1471804309269.jpg
96KB, 1133x809px
>>18052930
>>18052845
I just don't get why someone's preferred ontological conjecture has any impact on your relationship with individual spirits.

Shit, even I think a handful of approaches are fuckin' stupid but contact's contact.
>>
>>18048661

>So I'm a useless piece of shit.
>Who could I summon to use me for anything, I guess.

Belial.
>>
I offered Bune a decent amount of precious metals engraved with his sigil, and a small, very specific amount of time off of my lifespawn, to help me obtain a good amount of money. I couldn't hear him speak, but I think I could feel him, and the candles I was using went crazy whenever I stopped speaking. Do you guys think he was happy with this trade, and do you think he'll come through for me?
>>
>>18052960
Cool, thanks.
>>
>>18052964
Maybe.
Silver or brass?
>>
>>18052969
I offered both silver and gold, and I offered some copper on the side, because I recalled it being his metal from one of the books, but I could've been mistaken.
>>
>>18052973
Um, I'd be quicker to offer ores of copper but w/e.

If you're newish then you can indeed get some results without much interaction. If you've been at it for a bit, then I'd say simulate harder to try to at least try for some kind of visible manifestation.
>>
>>18052981
Do they prefer ores to engraved pendants?
>>
How to invoke thor? Can i speak to him through runes like a demon in a tarot deck? How should i go about that?
>>
File: file.png (509KB, 1193x922px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
509KB, 1193x922px
I don't suppose any of you have a transcription of Sloane add. 36674, An Excellent Booke of the Arte of Magicke? Secretary hand maketh mine eues bleede.
>>
>>18051512
No, you need an outlet for the money to come from
>>
>>18053020
You can just pray to Thor, there is no need for summoning deities
>>
>>18053148
>Sloane add. 36674
Additional Manuscript 36674.pdf 58.8 MBhttps://mega.nz/#!wBwykRSQ!nB59TQu0jcqh9FCVLd_MM3_F_ci6cbUmZAbFfz2uKCk

Source file:
http://grimoiresontape.tumblr.com/post/123297257328/additional-library-ms-36674
>>
>>18052832
I honestly didn't understand a single word you're saying, but I'll ask what is your belief regarding The Key of Solomon (not the lesser key). Do you believe it truly was written by King Solomon, or that it was merely a medieval grimoire?

I kinda like the first version, so I keep trying to find links to Judaism. And I believe there to be many. I'm not inclined to believe in demon as popular culture would have them being inherently evil. In fact, I come from a tradition which believes that even Lucifer didn't really fall from Grace either way, so hell means something else entirely in my mind.
I'm more enclined to believe these are gods, but who are still bound by some kind of greater force. As to where they inhabit, a different instance of this same reality, and the rite is a small window we open.
In a way though, I think it's all very subject to the summoner himself. Whatever is it we're dealing with, is capable to respond to the context given by the exorcist, and that's why experieces vary so vastly I believe. Maybe they do it for amusement, maybe we're physically manifesting some kind of mental ability, but though I like considering this, I always go back to the tradition I came from. Probably because it's comfortable and easy though...
>answering to senpai makes me feel stupid
>>
>>18053184
>Do you believe it truly was written by King Solomon, or that it was merely a medieval grimoire?
What bearing does this have on transcendental usage or lack thereof?

>is capable to respond to the context given by the exorcist
That's what makes the whole rant so goddamn puzzling. They react to you as much as you to them. For each oblation they change their tune slightly to account for usage (Heptameron v. Verum, for example).

Which appears to be a component of: >>18052930
>neoplatonism still more or less holds up.
I don't even buy that premise but some aspect of the internal mechanisms of the Neoplatonic conjecture seem to bear out; you see some of those components pop up in other traditions under the guise of nondualism rather than full blown monism. Vajrayana stands out in that respect. Well, I guess it depends on the school, it's just, most systems labeled as transcendental escapism have nothing supporting that assertion other than shit usage.
>>
>>18053180
I clearly have the manuscript, I'm looking for a transcription so I don't have to spend a month divining the meaning from handwriting where everything looks like an m or an f. Doff ffov vmdmfmd mfaf F'm loofimg fom
>>
>>18053203
Only fragments made it out, thus far. I don't think anyone's transcribed the Enochian materials, or much else:
http://www.esotericarchives.com/solomon/ad36674.htm

The article "Ritual Invokation in Early Modern Science" that I stuck, somewhere, in the library has a transcription of Liber Azaezael, iirc.
>>
>>18053235
Guess I have a new project. At yᵉ uery leaſt, I poſſeſſe ſome ſmall knowledge of the grammare & orthography being thus preſented in ſuch a forme. Reading the actual script is another story.
>>
File: 1471699679671.jpg (70KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1471699679671.jpg
70KB, 540x540px
>>18053249
>tfw no secretary script font
Oh wait:
https://www.fontyukle.net/en/Secretary+hand+ancient.ttf

I can't tell if that @ is adorable or disgusting.
>>
Can I make a demon? None of these guys are real, right? They're just old pagan gods right? So can I make up my own?
>>
>>18053351
you?
no
>>
File: MenEatingFruitSalad.jpg (675KB, 1253x707px) Image search: [Google]
MenEatingFruitSalad.jpg
675KB, 1253x707px
>>18053351
Don't listen to that other guy Anon, you can do whatever you put your mind to!
>>
>>18053261
What's up with your library Thoth? It isn't working for me.
>>
So someone said you can consume your offerings in their behalf
What is the basis behind this? Shouldn't you do invocation rather than envocation for that
How does that count?
>>
>>18053580
In general rites throughout history, the sacrifice was consumed by the village or what-have-you, sharing the feast with the god(s). In chthonic ritual, the sacrifice is burnt or buried, destroyed, left to rot. This was usually done in hadean rites or other gods/spirits you just aren't supposed to fuck with, mostly dealing with the underworld. This means a lot in a world where food is sacred beyond all measure.
>>
>>18053526
I have no clue mate.
Have you done the shit for troubleshooting on the website and in my thread?

Because it's opening fine for me, mobile users, and like half of the people who replied.
>>
>>18053610
Different anon, it works on mobile and links into specific folders are working far as I can tell, but I'm running 3 different browsers on 2 OSes and it has the same problem.
>>
>>18053619
On Mint, currently, with three browsers as well.

Works fine for me. The problem's obviously on their end if you've gone through every single method of fixing the problem the website or I can think of.
>>
>>18053610
Where is your thread? Is it /omg/?
>>
>>18051512
Magick always manifests without breaking the laws of physics or causality (as far as I know).

In both instances these were bonuses at work. I have to mention that these are the only bonuses of this kind I have received while working there in 20 years.

I could give other examples, but in all cases there is a non-magickal explanation. This opens the door to denial and explaining it away, but when you do it and you experience the weirdness first hand, your reality is turned upside down.

I was a hardcore materialist before my first experiences, and spent a year trying to convince myself I was just fooling myself. But then the coincidences pile up to such a ridiculous extent you just have to accept it. Magick, whatever its scientific explanation might be (there will be one one day I'm sure) is fucking real.
>>
>>18052956
I want braineashed christians to fuck off.
>>
>>18053351
That's called an egregore and you can, in theory, with other people.

Fotamecus is a recent example.
>>
>>18053957
Probability manipulation.
>>
>>18053988
found the chaosfag
>>
How do you calculate planetary hours? I've been looking up sunrise / sunset hours and using the first daylight hour to be the sunrise hour.

But I saw somewhere that the first daylight hour should be around noon? And the first night hour around midnight?

Which way is correct?
>>
File: qabalah.jpg (29KB, 200x400px) Image search: [Google]
qabalah.jpg
29KB, 200x400px
>>18053957
i think this is because magic changes things in the pre-material levels of reality, such that like this anon said >>18053988 it acts as probability manipulation. the qabalah is a roadmap of how reality manifests itself, magic happens on anything above Malkuth and scientific explanations are basically examining what Malkuth has yielded.
>>
>>18049855
But then all those guys creating their own tulpas are in for a world of hurt.
>>
File: Ted_Stevens.jpg (397KB, 1608x1837px) Image search: [Google]
Ted_Stevens.jpg
397KB, 1608x1837px
>>18053778
Yeah, there's not one up, I really just wanted feedback to see if I should switch out library links. At least half of you are registering zero problems.

>>18054085
>magic happens on anything above Malkuth
And in Malkut as well; where the hell do you think it's all manifesting toward? The Tree's not a big truck...more like a series of tubes.
>>
test
>>
File: 000-001.jpg (478KB, 1707x2560px) Image search: [Google]
000-001.jpg
478KB, 1707x2560px
>>18049878
May I suggest a book?
https://a.pomf.cat/bgvxtw.pdf

Point made by the author is that all those things are produced by human mind powers. If you believe this or in their objective existence outside of our minds, it's up to you.
Read it for the interesting possibilities and cases. As you will see, even if those are inside our heads only, it doesn't matter much.
You don't need to accept everything is written there. However, this book is a good start into succubi, and its approach is more appealing for milder skeptics.
>>
>>18054229 was meant for >>18049801.
>>
>>18053526
Try JDownloader, it solved the problem on my end.
I managed to get the whole library in a couple of days, without a premium Mega account.
>>
Wanna be part of a community that helps teach more about summoning and other outlying Magicks? Email us at [email protected]
We look forward to having you!
>>
>>18053979
>Fotamecus
Whew, sure takes me back.
>>
>>18049394
im kind of new to this, but im wanting to summon a demon. How do I start? Where do I go to find this knowledge?
>>
Is it possible to summon an anciently worshipped slavic demon such as chort or a bebok using normal summoning rituals?
>>
>>18053351
You might say there's a lot of worshiped entities that are thoughtforms created by their followers.
Everytime a new Christian church is created, a new "God" a new "Jesus" are born.
>>
Would a demon be interested to have sex with me? I read it is possible to ask something and give sex for a price. But I don't need anything, I just would love to be sexually lusted by a demon. I am good looking, kind and submissive girl.
>>
Are you guys serious... What really happens when you do this? Why can't you just film it? Is it like a tulpa and it's basically just schizophrenia?
>>
>>18055735
>What happens?
Depends on who you ask, really. Everybody has different levels of "visualisation" (for lack of a better word), some people can see and hear, others only hear, others can feel the presence and others feel nothing different.

>Why can't you just film it?
What would that accomplish? Even if it was recordable (like most paranormal things, they're not) then the sceptics would just claim the video was edited.

>Schizophrenia
Seems like everyone jumps onto this. There are lots of people who are (possibly were) mentally stable when summoning. I doubt everyone who has success in visualisation is schizophrenic.

>Is it like a tulpa
No. These are actual entities, not just thoughtforms. (This one depends on who you ask though.)

>>18055700
>believes in demons
>believes they have power
>rather than ask them for power, wisdom or shit like that, you ask to get fucked

Pick something better than lust if you want to use a demon for something, that's just depressing.
>>
What spirit's help should I seek if I need Physical Strength? I am a skinny guy who used to get bullied
>>
>>18055947
Saint Goku also works.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (162KB, 828x1013px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
162KB, 828x1013px
>>18055985
Fixed that for you.
>>
Are there any goetics that can open my 3rd eye or whatever is needed to visibly see spirits and shit like that?
>>
File: wat.gif (440KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wat.gif
440KB, 500x281px
>>18051551
>https://succubusluve.wordpress.com/how-to-summon/

weak ass shit my nigga. if you really wanted a succubus it would come to you without you having to look for it. Also that link is on the first page of google when you type "how to summon a succubus" a hint of advise, they're all bullshit.

I still have a link to the proper summoning site or whatever you want to call it. What usually dictates whether you will be successful or not is the desire to have one. You guys are probably expecting some horned female to wake up up in the middle of the night lmao
>>
Is there anything we can do to prevent the potential psychological damage of Goetia? I can't help noticing a lot of people who summon regularly aren't quite right in the head. Is it directly caused by the interaction with the deities, or is it just a condition that was already there and got worse by it?
>>
I call upon the same spirit every day to enforce my wish upon him, and every time I get the same consistent results. I feel tired, I get put into a trance-like state, and the room feels heavy. I can't hear or see him. Do you guys think my evocations are a success?
>>
>>18056816
Every day? You're probably pissing the spirit off. Give it a deadline and leave it alone until then.

Also, the draining of energy and the heavy environment would point to a succesful evocation, yes.
>>
>>18055700
I could dress up as an incubus for you grill ;^)
>>
>>18056866
Every time I do, I apologize. But I'm incredibly desperate for his help, and I just want to make sure that this happens. I will pay him back greatly, and I've already made my promise. But I truly need him to help me.
>>
>>18055700

see >>18051551
>>
>>18056552
Post the link.
>>
Bump for more summoners.
>>
>>18056913
>But I'm incredibly desperate for his help
That's no reason to ignore planetary hours, days, and movement in the night sky in relation to these entities.
>>
>>18055947
I've asked this question a few times with no answer. I'm thinking Sitri (can transform people's shape and make you more attractive) during Mars.
>>
>>18057255
He can deal with it, because I'm making a huge sacrifice to him.
>>
Hey /x/
Wanting to try my first summoning and was wondering what type of incense would be better.
Frankincense or Sage?
>>
>>18057843
Anything that smells good, and anything that's not cheap will do the trick. The type doesn't really matter, but I hear some demons prefer certain incense.
>>
Redpill me on summoning. I intend to perform my first evocation on halloween this year.
>>
>>18057917
redpill yourself with cyanide
>>
>>18057893
Thanks.
Since I am running on a pretty tight budget (I'm a uni student, I'm wanting to summon Glasya-Labolas to try and help me with my studies.)
Will the spirits be offended or uncooperative if I use inexpensive reagents?
I cant really afford expensive ass incense
>>
>>18057928
>cyanide
The very definition of blue pill.
>>
>>18057966
Fun Fact
The 'L-pill' developed during World War II
A secret cyanide capsule given to spies was actually brown.

THE MORE YOU KNOW
>>
File: ViagraNoBG.png (45KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
ViagraNoBG.png
45KB, 500x378px
>>18057966
>cyanide
>The very definition of blue pill.
>>
>>18057947
Do the best you can. It doesn't really matter as much, considering the incense is basically used to detect their presence through the smoke. I'm sure they won't mind if it's not super expensive incense.
>>
File: Neo-Theologic.png (21KB, 1171x717px) Image search: [Google]
Neo-Theologic.png
21KB, 1171x717px
>>
>>18058197
What's the difference between Order and Control?
>>
What is the weakest Demon/Spirit/entity to try and summon.
Best for a beginner?
>>
What can I expect if I were to summon Fortuna? or a demon of fate?
>>
File: T3S3gRt.png (18KB, 604x618px) Image search: [Google]
T3S3gRt.png
18KB, 604x618px
>>18048649
Proofs?
>>
>>18059081
People who do it have enough proof for themselves.
>>
>>18059081
Proof denies faith and without faith we are nothing.
Solid proof would only be the end of us.
>>
In simply making the circle and the triangle, I find myself feeling really tired and drained. I follow the instructions from TLK as closely as possible, rather the simplified version. Do these words of power affect us even when we're not yet casting anything?
>>
>>18059358
truth
>>
Question. Doing this rituals while under the influence of drugs (specifically LSD, or shrooms), will get me better results?
>>
>>18059636
these*
>>
I want to learn a lot of shit: math, biology, physics and chemistry. who would be best to contact? I think asmodai is the best at math but i don't know about the others
>>
>>18059636
Depends on who you ask. I'm of the belief that they're simply recreational drugs with no power, others think they're 'portals to the other world'.

So you'd hallucinate but nothing you see would be real.
>>
>>18059654
it's just as real under the influence as when being sober
>>
Ok so I 2 hours ago followed the sticky and tried to evoke Vepar. He didn't come nothing happened so I got pissed and burnt the sigil and the seal mid summoning in anger. I broke the circle and cleaned it up. Feeling like shit ever since. How fucked am I and what can I do?
>>
>>18059802
Considering he can kill you in three days, or fill you with worms, pissing him off and not finishing the ritual BEFORE burning his sigil was a stupid idea. You probably deserve anything bad that comes to you from this. Take it as a learning experience.
>>
He guys, I really only come to /x/ for the pasta, but I've got a question and since you guys seem to really know about this kinda stuff I thought I'd ask here.

Recently, my mom has been placing a small mirror in her bedroom window, facing outwards and only at night. She's also sown interest in this kinda stuff for a while so I'm hoping she's not trying to get me possessed or something.
>>
>>18060189
She's trying to repel something

See if you can make a fence around your property so you both can sleep easier at night
>>
>>18060189
She might be charging/bathing her window under the moon light. Nothing you should be worried about
>>
>>18060235
lol I mean mirror
>>
>>18060214
We live in an apartment, so building a fence isn't possible.

And what could she be trying to repel?
>>
>>18060189
Why wouldn't you directly ask your mother aobut it? It's most likely folkloric tradition. If she wanted to get you possessed, there'd be way more effective ways.
>>
>>18060244
Because I'm at work and can't really talk to her until I get home.
>>
>>18060237
Sorry, I should've been more clear. I meant fence as in a territorial demarcation.

Nothing can get in if you don't let it, 'cause it's your home, but it never hurts to remind yourself and everything else that it's your home. Most common method is marking all entrances and windows. What you put up there is your call; it has to make sense to you and your surroundings.

For example, there's people who hang dried herbs or place potted live plants associated with protection, such as those that boost the immune system, near the entrance. Catholics put up figures representing saints and the Virgin Mary. You can place symbols or symbolic objects, "fuck off" sigils, whatever.

Or it could be what >>18060235
says. I don't work much with mirrors (or at all) so it didn't occur to me
>>
File: treeofcelebration.jpg (54KB, 340x383px) Image search: [Google]
treeofcelebration.jpg
54KB, 340x383px
>>18060189
Most likely charging a mirror. Repelling is generally done in other ways, evil eye talismans or witch glass come to mind first. Mirror in the window is a whole different level of repelling where if you aren't subject to the cycle of the moon you need learn the banishing of planets or start looking for nails and shoes to stuff in the walls.
>>
>>18060459
Okay, thanks. Why would someone want to charge a mirror though?
>>
Apparently sex can be used as payment for favors. How would one accomplish this? Masturbate and put the semen in a jar or vial andd offer it to the demon?
>>
>>18060672
My understanding is that it's only a payment if it's worth it for you. For example, if you very very rarely masturbate, then masturbation is a suitable payment. If you masturbate daily, then it's going to be worthless.

Basically like any currency. The rarer the more valuable.

That's just my understanding though, a more experienced summoner might have a different view to me.
>>
>>18060672
I've got another question. Who would be the best to summon if I wanted to improve my performance and speaking abilities?
>>
>>18060682
Payment is a thing that I always go back to.

What have the summoners here offered in exchange for succesful deals? No need to explain the deal, list only the payment, please?
>>
>>18060672
Wear their sigil and prior intercourse or masturbation invoke them.

>>18060772
Bune, Foras
>>
File: 1454913141463.gif (2MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1454913141463.gif
2MB, 400x400px
>>18060256
Back from work, I asked her and she said she's trying to repel a thing but won't tell me more about it because she doesn't want it harassing me or something.
>>
Need some point in the right direction.

So I've been skimming some texts in hopes of helping a friend who claims their soul, in another dimension (as when they sleep it leaves to this other body) is trapped and being torn asunder. This is causing great distress and the antagonists are doing this in such a way that even the local super deities are confused as to how.

The only place I can think of is Jinnestan but its a massive demon country. If this is actually happening, who can I call upon to help?

I was looking at Archangel Gabriel and his role as a revelation bringer, I was thinking of humbly requesting a revelation regarding this matter or some help, or telling this person to do so, but to summon Gabriel is such a thing to me that is intimidating, I mean an Archangel, one of great faith would be able to do so I imagine but me or them? I'm not so sure.

Please help.
Even if you think its RP or its all BS give me a hypothetical solution please. Thank you in advance.
>>
>>18062308
If you feel that attempting summoning would be too disrespectful or difficult (which I totally agree with)
Why not just try praying and asking for help and guidance.
Coming in good faith to help your friend I'm sure they will answer you
>>
>>18062427
Thanks anon. Sometimes I have to take a step back and leave it to simpler matters like that. I'll stick to my sigils and praying to God.

I'll talk to this person and tell them to pray as well, asking for guidance. If they don't accept it as an answer I'll find them to be rather hypocritical, seeing as how Elohim is meant to be the Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. Basically, if belief is a tool, then believing in an all powerful merciful God is great. They believe in everything else so why not try praying.

Thanks. I don't mean this in a "BELIEVE IN GOD OR YOU'RE DONE KIDDO....PSSHH NOTHIN' PERSONNEL" I mean this in more of a this is what I can offer, I'm sorry but its the best I can do. I hope you find it as a somewhat useful solution.
>>
>>18062440
I'm glad I could be of help!

I'm still pretty inexperienced in all this so I guess it was just fresh perspective.

From what I do know Faith is a powerful thing, especially in defensive and protective matters.
>>
>>18061125
Payment isn't a necessity. You are above the demon, and by summoning them with the Hexagram of Solomon you have direct authority over them. The sticky leaves the reasoning behind the hexagram out for some reason, but its purpose is to show the demon "who is boss". Only extremely large favours require any kind of payment, and that's only with the stronger spirits.
>>
What is the Ars Notoria?
>>
>>18062476
I read about the hexagram and the pentagram too, which one should wear with the sigil of the spirit on the back of it.
I had been wondering if by wearing both I can use the phrase "I command thee". I suppose it will be a bit disrespectful still, but I can and it will be true?
Mostly, my idea of payment had been to offer drinks and a mea regularly for a period of time. It's a small favor with big consequences, and if a spirit helps out I will be seriously grateful. I wanted some examples of other material things. Mostly as a show of gratitude if it all works out.
>>
>>18062542
Yes, you can command the spirits. It's a master slave sort of relationship. I don't think it's disrespectful, I think it's confidence (will). You ask a demon for something to be done and it will be lazy. If you command it an in the case of the nasty ones, intimidate it, then it will do as you ask. It's fine to be grateful, but do not treat them as entities above God.
>>
>>18058356
Order is a natural flow of events; control is imposed and must be maintained manually by an entity.
>>
>>18062571
Thank you for the advice, anon - I've been thinking about about approach and wording when interacting, so this is helpful. I plan on contacting Bune. I hear a lot of people have worked with him before, which I take to mean he won't be outwardly hostile.
>>
Is this stuff real or just rp? Dont mean to be rude or anything
>>
>>18062874
Try it for yourself, the pastebin has a nice clean cut guide with steps that's really easy to follow if you have like 5 bucks to spare and some free time you can go ahead and see for yourself.

Nothing people say should make you believe them and extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. The best evidence you can get for yourself is first hand evidence from trying out yourself.
>>
Where are all the summoners at? Where's AMS? Where's the Sallos summoner? Where's Thoth?
>>
>>18064419
Thoth still comes by occasionally, and the last we heard of AMS was that he got a new job. No idea bout the Sallos summoner though.
>>
If I wanted to win a game for roughly 200k USD, would Bune help me if I offered him precious metals worth around 10% of my winning? If not, what else could I give him to help me win?
>>
>>18056792
Is it psychological damage or an awareness of things that most others can't tap into normally?
>>
>>18064728
If you have a strong enough will then you don't need to offer him anything. If you don't then reconsider seeking help from spirits.
>>
>>18064419
>>18064441
He got what he wanted and just abandoned everyone.
>>
>>18064841
I doubt it, he's probably just sorting his shit out and doesn't have the time/energy to answer a hundred questions that could be answered by just reading the lemegeton.
>>
>>18064813
Very obvious psychological damage.
>>
>>18064847
No, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about here. lol
>>
>>18064856
I never said you didn't? If you've taken offence from the second part of what I said then know it wasn't directed at you. It was in reference to the shit load of "is this real" "are you RPing" and then when they try and cut corners by saying "is the circle necessary" and stuff like that. I know AMS spent a reasonable amount of time answering those, and that can take a toll on anyone.
>>
>>18064892
Yeah, but he set up that discord channel for his favorite posters and then set up a magic study group for his even more favorite posters.

I'd say he lost interest in his roots pretty quickly.
>>
>>18064905
Oh, I see. You reckon he's ditched for good then?
>>
>>18055700
Pic??????
>>
>>18048649
Does it matter what language i speak to them? Or is something like latin better?
>>
>>18064915
He hasn't been here in like a month, right? I think he's probably gone.

I wonder if he even still participates in the discord channel.
>>
Do I need to speak loudly to evoke the spirits? Would whispering be fine? I'm not in a place where I can speak aloud at the moment.
>>
>>18065287
No, you can even just think and meditate if you don't want to wake your parents.
>>
Could I ask a spirit to be my friend, or would that be like a monkeys paw type deal?
>>
>>18048649
>cucked.com
>>
>>18065369
Befriending them is the single most stupid thing you can expect out of summoning. These aren't people.
>>
>>18065137
Language doesn't matter. Some people prefer doing latin though, since it helps them get in the right mindset.
>>
>>18062500
The Notary Art is generally speaking a series of contemplative methods for Art of Memory.
>>
>>18065287
Interior vocalizations.
>>
>>18051461
Nigga thats not magic, thats called a job.
>>
>>18048668
TO FUCK
>>
>>18069553
>>18048668
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C1RYSy55KtA
>>
Guys, can some of you help me understand what happened to me?
So for a long time I wished for someone to love me psychically and mentally, and I tried some rituals to bring this love to me but that was long time ago before this incident. So at night I felt asleep and everything was cool until I kind of was suddenly woken up by somethings invisible holding me and caressing my body. Like I was pretty sure that something was holding my upper body above my bed and touching me pleasantly like a lover would. Also I had opend eyes and could feel everything when this happen, but was so tried that I only looked at my ceiling, thought "how nice" and went back to sleep. After this incident I woke up with so much energy that I couldn't stop smiling for entire day. Can you tell me what the fuck happen that night?
>>
Anyone have some decent methods of summoning the ancestors? I usually do something off the cusp, but would like to try a more tried and true method, if possible.
>>
>>18065145
He does not. Which is suspicious
He has not been on the discord channel for a month
>>
Which sigils do I use? Which are best? Every book has slightly different looking sigils for the same demons? Does it matter?
>>
I want this but I don't want to get all the bells and whistles, does that make this impossible?
>>
>>18069959
I'd use the ones in the lemegeton.

>>18069973
If you mean the stuff in the sticky, then yes it's impossible. The stuff in the sticky is the absolute bare minimum.
>>
>>18069672
Has anyone spoken to him? He never responded to my last email, but it was kind of a final-ish email so I didn't think much of it.
>>
>>18056552
So you:
>Wait til like 3AM
>Get up, handwrite a letter about your sexual lust
>Recite invocation of Lilith
>Put blood or semen on letter. Semen is men only and you'd have to masturbate during the ritual.
>Burn letter
>Sit back and meditate
>Succubus comes around and fucks you like you've never been fucked before
>If you're lucky you'll get a physical glimpse of them
>>
>>18048649
How does one have a good fuck with a female demon
>>
What happens when you summon a succubus?

what does it feel like?
>>
>>18070301
>>18070209
Gtfo with this lonely ass succubus shit.

I'd say don't summon a demon for sex, but I think it's natural selection taking place.
>>
I've been trying to summon demons for a little while, and I haven't really had much success except for once, which I felt a presence and my fight or flight response kicked in. How can I increase my chances to successfully evoke demons?
>>
>>18070356
Why would you care about what people want?
>>
>>18070377
If you *want* to summon a succubus, you have a misconception of what they actually are. They're a parasite, not an easy way to get laid.

So I say again, gtfo with that shit. If you really want it then google it and knock yourself out.
>>
>>18070359
Energy work and visualization.
>>
File: arbatel_fronticepiece.jpg (34KB, 360x600px) Image search: [Google]
arbatel_fronticepiece.jpg
34KB, 360x600px
>>18048649
Does anyone have any experience with Olympic spirts ???
>>
>>18055947
Go to /fit/, read the sticky.
>>
>>18070574
Could you give a bit more detail, or provide some recommended links for a beginner in both? I'm not the person who asked, but I'm very interested.
>>
So I read Glasya-Labolas can teach me arts and sciences. Does that mean he could perhaps help me improve my skill with musical instruments much faster?
>>
>>18070579
Most likely Ape has. He sometimes pops in here so leave a detailed question to him if you want.

>>18070582
The base: Stand. Relax. Close your eyes. Bring your attention to a sphere of soft white light the size of a basketball a foot above your head. Breathe in and as you exhale the sphere circulates down the left side of your body under you feet, and as you breathe in the sphere floats up the right side of your body back to above your head. Repeat 10 times.Consideration one: Your breath needs to remain absolute soft and silent. You should not hear your own inhales or exhales.Consideration two: You should not hold your breath. It is a tendency for many to hold their breath on the end of inhales or exhales. Your breath needs to be natural cycles; the exhale is the beginning of the inhale and vice verse. The rhythm needs to be developed and sustained.
Consideration three: The duration of the inhales and exhales should be mirrored and need to be built up to 10 seconds each of soft comfortable cycles of inhales and exhales with no breath holding. 20 seconds for each inhale and exhale.
Consideration four: The sphere of light must mirror your breath. The sphere of white must reach underneath your feet exactly when the next inhalation begins. The sphere of light must also be in transit over your head and down the left side of your body as your exhalation begins.
Consideration five: The sphere of light must be of steady shape, size, brightness, and speed throughout the entire process.Consideration six: the orbit of the sphere of light must be smooth and with no stops as this indicates interrupted breathing patterns or irregularities in breath.
Source: http://palomayombepnw.blogspot.com/2015/01/normal-0-false-false-false-en-us-x-none.html
Website is messy but good info.

>>18070677
Most likely yes.
>>
>>18062476
You don't have to position yourself as a demon's superior. Maybe folks would have more luck with summoning if they had a little humility about it.
>>
>>18070740
Sure you don't have to act like it, but you are superior to the demon. Hence why you can use God's name to summon a demon from the abyss and they can't do the same to you (provided you have faith in a God, if you don't then idk what you expect to get out of it).

Approaching them with humility is pointless and can only possibly lead to bad things ie thinking they're your friends, worshipping them and stuff like that.

They are ends to a mean, and should be used accordingly. This is all of course if you actually have a strong enough desire/will to actually be above them. If you're summoning them to get laid or something that is doable without the aid of a demon, then stop being a lazy cunt.

The problem a lot of people have is that they aren't truly passionate about what they want, again for example getting laid. Rather than approaching them with humility, find a goal that is truly great to you and if you were to attain it, you'd be happy with death. Then use the spirits to help in getting that goal.

That's just my interpretation though, I'm sure my line of thinking is controversial.
>>
>>18070714
I'm just trying to get a red pill on them, Wikipedia doesn't say much about them.
>>
File: sum.png (3MB, 1330x924px) Image search: [Google]
sum.png
3MB, 1330x924px
what could go wrong if you summon all 72 spirits at the same time
>>
>>18072298
Considering summoning responds diferently to each person, according to the summoner's own context, I would guess in your case, nothing. You probably have no faith or believe in this at all.
If you were successful however, likely you'd feel all your energy drained until you passed out or died, and there'd be no one to banish them from your house.
>>
You are not stronger than a god. They have physical bodies and reside in the orion belt. They don't need your energy to manifest as their souls produce energy constantly resulting in their incredibly strong auras. They dont need your petty offerings, they are busy working with more respectful and knowing people. If you want to work with them do the meditations from joy of Satan and invoke them, me and a friend invoked 3 gods today and neither of us were hurt or threatened in any way.
>>
>>18070579
Anyone??
>>
>>18049243
you speak perfect English, don't worry.
>>
Ded
>>
>>18052959
to be clear:
in your picture the lever is in a pre-pulled state. therefore Socrates will be crushed regardless of whether he speaks truth or falsehood. in order to change the path of the trolley he would have to push the lever.
>>
File: liber_10.jpg (196KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
liber_10.jpg
196KB, 1200x1600px
>>18072298
No one has that much juice.
>>
Honestly, I'm not a super faith-filled person, and all of this does make me a little skeptical but, I need advice. Assuming this stuff isn't roleplay, is there any way I could summon something to make me run faster in cross-country, like, significantly faster. All I want is to be the best in the race, or at least in the top 10, and I've wanted it for 7 years, yet I've plateau'd. Help would be appreciated, and no silly stuff because this is something that I am very interested in.
>>
File: gaga-tea.jpg (34KB, 380x279px) Image search: [Google]
gaga-tea.jpg
34KB, 380x279px
>>18076235
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yZAY-78zhmw
>>
>>18076256
What does this mean? Is my request foolish?
>>
>>18076235

One thing I've never seen a spirit do is change anyone's physiology. If you are going to go down this route by spirit evocation... The best they can do is probably put you in a situation were you'll meet someone who can properly train you to achieve your goal, or cause a lot of mishaps to others competing against you so you'll come out on top.
>>
>>18076389
Do you know of anyone who's asked to have their appearance permanently changed? I'm thinking about asking for more hair in my head lol
>>
File: download.jpg (5KB, 186x186px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
5KB, 186x186px
just summoned 100 of these senpai
>>
>>18056552
>>18051551
>>18049085
>>18070165
I tried the letter writing one, have yet to meet a succubus.

There was an old picture lying around here where it involved a quail egg or something, I'd be interested in that.
>>
>>18055947
Foras is currently doing it for me ^_^
>>
All you summoners, demon dwellers.
You claim you have succeeded, you claim you are working with them, or having their familiars.
Why, may I ask, have none of you can still provide no empirical evidence?
>>
>>18077941
All recorded evidence can be regarded as camera tricks, and all physical evidence can be regarded as placebo, and the result of one's own strength or skill. Nobody can provide concrete, irrefutable proof of this sort of thing. It may sound like bullshit, but the subtle changes that spirits can bring can't be totally proven. They don't really bring you supernatural power, which is what everybody seems to believe. But they can subtly alter the world around you. If you want to see, and feel the spirits, you must do it for yourself. It's not as obvious as you think.
>>
>>18077941
Firstly, how would anyone prove it to you? Video footage can be faked, anecdotal accounts are worthless somewhere like 4chan and even in-person, illusions can be produced to a scary degree. The only way to find out for sure is to either practice yourself until you attain results or find a teacher who can (and will) demonstrate to you repeatedly until you're able to accept the veracity of the phenomenon involved.

Secondly, why? Occultists (and mystics, magicians, yogis or any other term you choose to use) aren't out to evangelize, and those who are should almost always be avoided, as they're almost always frauds or otherwise out to take advantage of you. What proper motivation would anyone have to go out of their way to convince you, in particular, that the universe is spiritual in nature?

What it really comes down to is the conflict between your materialistic/reductionist upbringing and education versus your inner yearning to believe that there is more to the world than dead matter and machines of meat and bone (the "splinter in your mind" as the Matrix so succinctly put it).

You want to believe, but you don't have the willpower, courage or self determination to explore these subjects and find out for yourself, so you want someone to shove the truth down your throat for you.

At the end of the day, nobody is going to do that. There's no Morpheus who's going to come along and pull back the curtain for you. In the real world, you have to take the first leap, and if you aren't capable of doing that, of screwing up that courage and willpower and keeping your mind broad enough to experiment and find out for yourself (you know, that whole "scientific method" thing), then you aren't ready for it in the first place.

"Your next life, maybe."
>>
The sticky mentions using an incense burner.

Does that mean that using those incense sticks/cones isn't enough?
>>
So is it possible to summon a demon or entity that can teach me magic which can change the material world?
>>
Has anyone here summoned Venus the roman god? If so what are your experiences with her?
>>
>>18077941

I don't understand why people like you come on here.
Ever considered trying a goetic operation yourself instead of asking us for physical proof?

Hey man, Maybe it's all subjective and if the spirits do exist then they don't want physical proof of their existence.

You could just grow some balls and do one for yourself.
>>
File: 1461445097992.gif (372KB, 177x177px) Image search: [Google]
1461445097992.gif
372KB, 177x177px
Can you ''accidentally'' summon spirits?

Some time ago i offered tribute to a goddess (whom i will not name out of respect) in order to gain her favor for my divination related practices.

However, the last night (the day for my final offer) i was... visited by what i assume it was her? i found myself on some form of sleep paralysis mixed by an overwhelming ecstasy state, to the point of not even being able to breath, who only stopped after it reached its highest point and i was forced to say something which i cant remember.

Keep in mind i did not do the offerings with that in mind. I suppose it could have been a ridiculously vivid ''dream'' but you gotta admit it does raise questions...

What happened? anyone with similar experience? I am not educated on this regard.
>>
>>18079462
You got visitted by the goddess son
>>
>>18079462
Spirits don't always need to be evoked to appear. Sometimes they do take a interest in you, especially if you've been leaving them offerings on regular basis.
>>
>>18079473
>>18079483
Thanks for the quick answers. I stopped giving her offerings after that since i realized i did not understand what i was getting into...

Would she lose interest on me for that? any repercussion for someone to stop worshiping a particular god? Or should i just get back to it.
>>
>>18079504
She'll most likely leave you be. Usually there are no repercussions when dealing with gods or goddess.
>>
>>18079534

Thanks again!
>>
>>18079534
Usually...
>>
What does it mean when a demon appears before you? Demon in question had a goat head with human body
>>
Has anyone here actually summoned anything because this just seems like a load of bullshit
>>
>>18080086
I've done summonings. I'm not sure that they've worked, but I have had weird results here and there.
>>
I summoned Marbas, asking him to give me cancer. I told him that I needed results today. I woke up, and when I took a shit, it was pure black, and my chest hurts, and I feel the need to smoke more. My lips were purple when I woke up as well. I think it worked.
>>
Got the Goetia right here. Also the Necronomicon-Fake of this German dude. What now?
>>
>>18080086
Witchcraft is bullshit and Warlocks don't exist? Mind. Blown.
>>
my brother summoned Orabus maybe 3 weeks ago and apparentally asked about Heaven and Hell and gave him 2 weeks to give him a answer 2 weeks later both my cats died on the same day is that coincidence?
>>
>>18080649
Yes.
>>
>>18049925
errr.... what sort of financial matters? You're gonna have to be more specific anon. Is it legal stuff? You wanna start up a business?
>>
Im a begginer in all of this but who are the "nicest", easiest and safer demons to summon? Or a deity i could pray to?
Would asking questions be dangerous or affect me in a bad way?
>>
>>18080779
Orobas is the tried and true demon for beginners. He is loyal unto the one who summons, and he knows of all things past and future. He could answer everything you could ask. But if you're not open to this sort of thing, you might not see him or hear him clearly. They usually speak to you with your own thoughts, so if you're new to spirituality and things like this, you may not be able to differentiate between your own thoughts or the demon speaking to you. Follow the instructions, and good luck.
>>
>>18080784
Thanks for the info.
And about the thougths.
Ive always had invasive ideas about demons and summoning before i started reading and studying into the paranormal.
What could be the cause of this?
>>
Does anyone have any information about Azazael?
>>
File: 1439352498567.jpg (72KB, 785x720px) Image search: [Google]
1439352498567.jpg
72KB, 785x720px
>>18054196
Well, yeah. I assume you weren't here when there were daily tulpa threads for making your own pony tulpa, and lots of people yelled at the brony faggots messing with occult and psychological forces they didn't understand. After a while, some threads surfaced, variants on some loser's tulpa gf going mad with power since he treated it like a person, not a thoughtform. I think that got it through autists' heads that you shouldn't make a tulpa your waifu, but as they say, history repeats itself.
>>
>>18080791
It could just be you, but I was drawn to demonology and all of this stuff of my own accord, but the last 5 generations of my family have done this sort of thing. I didn't realize until I read the diary of my grandmother who has passed away, and then my mother revealed to me that she and her sister did this stuff as well. I feel like I was drawn to it because it's in my blood. If you truly feel as if this is something you need to do, it could be that they've taken interest in you, or maybe you're just insane and want to believe in a higher power. Either way, there's a reason for it, and I think you should absolutely go through with it. Practice, and eventually you may get the results you want. I'm just rambling at this point, but there's a reason for it and you should do what you think you must.
>>
>>18080821
My brother used to do this, so maybe is in the blood maybe not.
Im really nervous about this.
Thanks again
>>
File: Azhazael1.png (380KB, 4389x6366px) Image search: [Google]
Azhazael1.png
380KB, 4389x6366px
>>18080804
Whaddya wanna know?
>>
can i summon my persona?
>>
How to summon him. And if its safe to summon him.
>>
Has anyone actually used the ars goetia? Or is it just that im a retard barking up the wrong tree?
>>
>>18080784
Would sallos be good for a begginner looking to get back a past lover?
>>
Reminder that there's a new moon on the 1st (midnight after the night of the 31st if you're on the Pacific coast). Xoxo, Lilith Anon.
>>
>>18080941
Sallos could do that. But I believe that if it comes to this, it's not worth it. It won't be her that loves you. It will be Sallos forcing her to love you. If the love doesn't happen on its own, I don't think it was meant to be, and I don't think you should force something like this. If you truly want to do this, Sallos is a very kind, giving spirit. He can do it. But I believe forcing love that isn't meant to be is not something that should be done.
>>
>>18081009
Well, i understand why you say this, but you don't know the whole situation?
This is the only person who's kept me away from suicide, or mental breakdowns of a very high degree for the past two years, when the signs of my illness first popped up, she helps to control my self hatered and my violent impulses.

I dont want to force her into anything, but for the good of myself, and people around me, it may be necesarry.

I cannot afford a therapist, or medication, or even weed. Its my only option, or it feels like that.
>>
>>18081022
I am going through a similar situation myself. As much as I would like her back, despite the pain that she has given me, I think that it's better to move on. I don't think that I will ever truly move on, and now she's dating one of my "friends," I don't think that either of us should do something like this. No matter how much you, or I, want them back, it's just better to let it go. I can't tell you what to do, but good luck in whatever you choose my friend.
>>
>>18081039
I dunno, the whole situation feels helpless, im probably hellbound either way. Doing one mkre horriblw thing wont make things any worse,
>>
>>18081047
The worst that could happen is that things stay the same, and the best that could happen is that you're happy and you get what you want. It can't get worse, so I guess if you feel this way, you might as well go for it. Do what makes you happy, but always be wary of what could go wrong. A small lifetime of happiness isn't always worth an eternity of hell, and pain. But do what you truly want to do. I wish you luck.
>>
>>18081060
Thanks, but i still dont know how to do this.
>>
>>18081067
There's a pastebin link that tells you how to do it more or less. Not the best way, but it'll work. Check the OP for everything you need to know.
>>
>>18081097
Alright, thanks, i'll figure it out later on, when i have some free time and the supplies.
>>
>>18081106
Good luck, my friend. May we both find happiness, and may we both obtain the things that we desire. I hope that everything works out for you.
>>
>>18081127
Does it require the serpent spiraling?
>>
File: webthumb.jpg (200KB, 513x513px) Image search: [Google]
webthumb.jpg
200KB, 513x513px
>>18049105
>jumping straight to Lilith just for sum fuk

ishyggydiggy. Talk about being out of your league.
>>
File: 1431240657523.jpg (19KB, 259x253px) Image search: [Google]
1431240657523.jpg
19KB, 259x253px
>>18049309
I would pay a shiny $5 a month for these comics to keep coming. They are the best thing ever.

How many are floating around?
>>
Can i ask a Demon if i have Lost my soul?
>>
File: 1470236989734.jpg (288KB, 829x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470236989734.jpg
288KB, 829x1200px
>>18048649. As with all magic and summoning it is faith based. People summoning a spirit or demon is a Very stupid action if you don't have faith and desire. No Spirit wants to be bound and will strike back the first opening they see. If you do not have faith you can do it then they will find the opening fast. I don't summon but I am good at getting rid of the entity. It all revolves around faith.... if you are not confident then you are in danger. By the way if you do try the , don't expect anything like the pic..don't be shocked at what appears . Don't give it an opening.
I suggest if you are unsure at all even in the slightest ..stop and close the summoning.
>>
How do i get rid of a possible succubus?
>>
>>18084097
lel. Do not fap or think erotic thoughts
>>
Tonight I am going to perform my first Summoning. I have acquired all the necessary materials and have spent the last week meditating and reading relevant texts.
I am planning to Summon Glasya-Labolas.
I will record my experiences and post afterwards.
Does anyone have any last minute advice, questions or input?
>>
>>18084567
I just finished making the Circle and I feel physically exhausted.
Just, very drained.
I'm going to take a break before I continue
>>
>>18084662
>I just finished making the Circle and I feel physically exhausted.
This happens to me too, specially when I'm writing the holy names. I wonder how common it is.
But good luck to you, may everything work out as you planned!
>>
>>18084303
Really? Ill try i guess
Perhaps orobas will also help me
>>
File: 20160901_210101.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160901_210101.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18084567
>>18084662
Okay so I just finished the Ceremony.
I decided to change to Summon Bifrons instead as I decided the whole 'Artist of bloodshed' thing was a little risky given my history.
I lit the incense and candles and then meditated, focusing on my breath and my third eye until I could feel the pressure.
Then I began the summoning chant. As soon as I finished it the smoke of the incense began to twist and swirl where it had before been a straight column. I said it twice just to be sure and then welcomed them.
The smoke continued to swirl as I spoke, ceasing completely at some points as if in pause for thought before continuing.
I stated that I sought only knowledge and guidance and the ability to open my mind. I repeated this a few times, telling them that as I am exalted and distinguished so to shall I raise them up with me and distinguish their name.
I specified that I wanted this swiftly and clearly before asking if they would do this for me.
The smoke went out, gave three short puffs and then a much larger volume of smoke than before issued forth in a cloud. I took this to be a yes and I meditated.
My whole body was trembling, shaking as though some great pressure was upon it. I continued to focus on my breathing, blocking out all thoughts until I felt myself settle. Then I dismissed them and laughed. One of the incense sticks burnt out completely just as I did so.
I then took some time to breath and center myself and performed a simple ritual to clear the air.
Then I cleaned up.
Despite feeling a little exhausted going in I now almost feel a little giddy, my mind is racing and my body feels relaxed.
>>
How about if i want to conjure a familiar ? Hopefully in cat form!
>>
File: 20160901_210035.jpg (3MB, 5312x2988px) Image search: [Google]
20160901_210035.jpg
3MB, 5312x2988px
>>18084748
I just now realised something odd. My housemate is making a lot of noise, gaming online and talking over voice chat, and my dog was whining because I had shut him out of my room.
But during the ritual I head nothing from outside my room.
Absolutely nothing except for the very quiet noise of my other houesmate leaving her room briefly. She's a witch so I wonder if that has anything to do with it.
If in some way I was occupying some spiritual place where the background noise of mundane reality did not reach but I could hear her because we were on the same level?
>>
Gotta love That Uvall
Thread posts: 313
Thread images: 39

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.