[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Question

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1468307285954.jpg (32KB, 292x219px) Image search: [Google]
1468307285954.jpg
32KB, 292x219px
I never really come here except for when looking for creepypastas and greentext threads.

Legit question but is there any kind of significance to constantly having lightbulbs go out or explode around you? This shit has been going on for quite some time to the point where I'm starting to believe it's not coincidental.

At home lightbulbs are constantly going out in the rooms that I'm in if I pass under them. At first I was under the impression it was just cheap $store bulbs, and started replacing them with the long-life bulbs, and it still keeps happening.

I've figured it was just an electrical problem but started noticing it happening at work, and when I drive/walk under streetlamps, and even at friends houses.

Anyone have the slightest idea what could be up? I talked to my aunt who is kinda strange and has always been into creepy stuff, and all she would tell me is that it used to happen to her when she was on her period, and then started to just give me cryptic answers when I pressed her.
>>
>>18048414
The human brain is unable to see repeating patterns as a coincidence.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVXbgbMp0oY
>>
>>18048426
it is kinda hard not to see this as coincidence but it very well could be.

I dunno man.
>>
>>18048461
It's impossible.
You'll need a theory of your own mind.
>>
ΒΆ And one of the Scribes came, and having heard them reasoning together, and perceiving that he had answered them well, asked him which is the first commandement of all.

29 And Jesus answered him, The first of al the commandements is, Heare, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soule, and with all thy minde, and with all thy strength: This is the first commandement.

31 And the second is like, namely this, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thy selfe: there is none other commandement greater then these.

32 And the Scribe said unto him, Well master, thou hast said the truth: for there is one God, and there is none other but he.

33 And to love him with all the heart, and with all the understanding, and with all the soule, and with all the strength, and to love his neighbour as himselfe, is more then all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.

34 And when Jesus saw that he answered discreetly, hee saide unto him, Thou art not far from the kingdome of God. And no man after that durst aske him any question.
>>
>>18048414
>Legit question but is there any kind of significance to constantly having lightbulbs go out or explode around you?

Yes, there is actually. It's the Universe telling you to stop using 100 watt bulbs in fixtures meant for 60 watt bulbs.
>>
>>18048596
Kek
>>
>cryptic answers
What kind of cryptic answers?
>>
>>18048414
Depends on the light source. Keep in mind, a lot of street lights are mercuryvapor and those can go at regular intervals.
Exploding...? You may very well be a mutant. Have you contacted Xavier's school for gifted children?
>>
>>18048414
Last week I had a transformer blow up in front of me in buttfuck nowhere at 1am,
then I was followed home by some crazy lady
>>
>>18050243
whoa dude greentext pls
>>
>>18050252
>driving back from buddys house an hour away, "town" pop is about 1,300, western central OK
>nearest actual town is 30 minutes away, on state highway there's a stretch for about 20 minutes with absolutely no cell phone service
>drivin along jammin some Tool, no spooks at this point
>suddenly fog, which is rare for august wtf
>FLASH
>fuck its ayylmao
>flashbanged cant see shit but keep driving to avoid being sucked out of car
>realize it was a transformer blowing up
>call buddy once I get service to see if he still has power
>situation normal sir, over and out
>Once I get to Crescent, nearest town, I see tweaker in a dead sprint down sidewalk, its 1am
>about 10 seconds later I see a cop deja vu around a corner with his lights on
>about 30 seconds later I see two OGE trucks(power line service) going the opposite direction
>makessensenow.jpg
>get to the interstate and notice its unusually empty for a friday night
>shitty mitsubishi eclipse wants to get in the right lane in front of me, flash lights to let her over, she changes her mind
>notpassingthatdrunkbitch.gif
>I coincidentally get off at the same exit, I missed mine because deep thought
>red light, continuing to blast undertow
>next red light, still behind her, backtracking, at this point its weird because literally nobody else is out and we're both backtracking
>green light, 10 seconds later I politely tap the horn so drunk bitch wakes up
>proceeds, no road rage detected
>pass her and speed up to avoid brakecheck
>she gets in my lane, follows me the long way home
>decide to just park and walk into apartment
>she parks two spots away, gets out, no words exchanged, looked like 30yr old, white
>shes about 50 feet behind me when I finally look over my shoulder, walk into apartment around the corner and wait a few minutes
>go out with beretta m92 and 17 round mag
>nowhere to be found, make a lap around the complex to make sure she doesnt live here or something, nowhere to be found
>no probs since
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.