[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is earth a conscious being?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 6

File: TW_Kordan03.png (2MB, 1268x895px) Image search: [Google]
TW_Kordan03.png
2MB, 1268x895px
is earth a conscious being?
>>
that was a pretty good episode of through the wormhole

they did an episode on it...

...it was pretty good

look it up!

on the whole the world sort of have a lot of similarities, maybe?... to living organisms

the human body itself is full of millions of smaller creatures, right?

...makes sense

f*ck anon
>>
>>18048243
Yeah probably, anything is living if classified in the terms that define life. our definition of life for example might not be true for beings based on silicon or iron, they might not eat breathe or move in a conventional sense but are nonetheless alive so who's to say planets aren't just organisms based on the things they're made from
>>
yes the sun is conscious too and other "planets"
>>
I kind of think it is. It might not be sentient but just a large living think with all kinds of organisms living on it. I also think humans are the cancer for the earth.

We are part of the earth and cancer in humans is made up of our own cells. Earth has a sickness and it is us.
>>
>>18048243
The entire universe is my brother and its all interconnected with filaments, but yes our bioshpere(Gaia) is sentient and very confused at this tume as our collective consciousness is being tugged in many different ways. Once humanity wakes up to the fact that we are co creators to our own reality we could collectively moves mountains without lifting a finger. Love and light brother, also for more info look into The Law of One, GAME CHANGER.
>>
>>18048243
Meanwhile, Earth be like...

>Are these human things *even* conscious beings? They're not responding to any of my communications... and they're being total buttheads to the dolphins I chat with. Hmm, probably not.
>>
>>18048598
Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger, if you let it. We aren't cancer or sickness. We are the force that pushes earth into the next level.
>>
>>18049137
dolphins are way more evil that human, they just don't have many opportunities to do evil but they're rotten from the inside
>>
>>18049205
>>
File: 1469768718445.jpg (47KB, 382x500px) Image search: [Google]
1469768718445.jpg
47KB, 382x500px
>>18049205
Okay.

Does their evilness have anything to do with their capability to recognize speech?
>>
>>18049211
they also rape everything they can get their dicks in.

including humans.
>>
>>18049210
>>18049211
>>18049223

This just in: /x/ hates dolphins
>>
File: dolphin.jpg (65KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
dolphin.jpg
65KB, 800x450px
>>18049223
It could just be a misunderstanding. Maybe in dolphin talk, you're giving them consent. Maybe they know you really like it. Shit dude, dolphins read your brain with echolocation. They know things about your emotions and desires that even you don't. I'm just sayin'

The whole lack of consent =/= rape thing only works when there's two way communication. It goes both ways. You can't confirm you *didn't* give consent, if you have no way to affirmatively *give* consent.

Anyways, rapes aside, dolphins are way better at understanding languages that humans are, and probably think we're retarded because we can only make oohoohs aahaahs like a stupid monkey, instead of clicking and whistling like a normal dolphin. We should really be trying to communicate with other species, using dolphins and pattern finding computer algorithms as translators.

Like, check out these smart motherfuckers.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=42MpfPqWkhk

They're huehue'in all the way to the market with their catch, because they figured out a working relationship with a species you can't even have a conversation with. What's that about?
>>
Probably and it really doesn't like many of us
>>
The universe is like the body. It's One whole organism made up of and sustained by all the smaller parts, it's One in it's essence but yet many. The body as the Universe is sustained and able to exist because of all the smaller processes.
For the universe we are the microscopic processes contributing in some way to it's macroscopic wholeness.
Everything has a role to play, even the most seemingly dead and unimportant thing is there in some way to sustainin something.
The fact that you can observer again and again how nature is helping something else grow is proof that it's living.
If the universe was dead then life would not be nor us?. Death is an illusion as it has no living reality of it's own, there is only change of life and life will continue on expanding and changing forever through all forms even after others vanish.
Wake up and see, feel the life that is in all things and see your unity with the whole that is Existence. You are not living inside a dead universe, you are the universe living as one of it's forms labeled simply a "human being" just like the form we label as the "sun", the "moon" and the "Earth" is the universe expressing itself as such, It's all that, it's all one.
>>
>>18049247
but muh chemical reactions

and science said your wrong. science said so!
>>
>>18049260
Science is a phenomenal thing, it will help humanity understand how the universe works, but it will never give you the answer to who you are, only you can discover that truth.
>>
>>18048243
Not yet
>>
>>18048243
It's a rock. A spinning space rock.
>>
>>18048243
As above, so below
>>
>>18048598
Explain environmental conservationists. You're cancer bud, not all of us are.
>>
>>18048243

Yes
>>
>>18049223
Dolphins are awesome. Swimming is like a constant orgasm. Imagine being totally free in your sexual energy, and making beautiful patterns with your lets and mind through sonar. If you are Pleiadian, or Sirian origin chances are you have had, or have know dolphin beings. I Saw the past life memories of my dolphin pod. All the hot girls are naked all the time and give you telepathic kisses.
>>
>>18049260
I have been seeing chemical reactions in my brain. I managed to image the surface of its biological layer too. I think we can construct chemicals with focused meditation and an intuitive communication with the dna. Its a lot like tantric sex, in your mind between pineal and pituitary gland. Sort of like a telapathic pussy and penis in your brain that shoots telepathic light. Its very beautiful. Seems like an angel beyond the boundaries of singular gender.

Sort of use your brain waves like a telescope, or microscope. Maybe an Omniscope? Create waves that have the waveform and shape of the chemical you want, and send them down a spiral to the correct wavelength. It sends a signal through the dna strand, which starts creating an rna sequence that can synth what you send it. I'm pretty sure that we can synth anything with just the mind it can create the sequences necessary. Imo make the psychadelic compounds that give holographic imaging capabilities you need a holographic quantum computer to create in this way.
>>
>>18048243
I like to think so. There is this one forest near where I live that if trees are sickly then trees from miles away will share and pass on nutrients to it using their roots. Trees that have been around a very long time.
>>
Cell Earth
>>
>>18048598

Humans aren't a cancer, because we aren't immortal. We are an infection, consuming the earth's resources, in exponential growth, until we hit the plateu and slowly decline into the death phase.
>>
>>18049904

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1KLhzyPD7DI

dolphin kisses,
Use headphones to fell how dolphins kiss
>>
>>18049926
>construct chemicals with focused meditation

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neidan
>>
>>18050124
lol that is crazy
>>
>>18049854

An oblate spheroid.
>>
>>18051633
You're an oblate spheroid.
>>
>>18049137
that dragonfly crop circle looks sloppily done so I think it was man made.
still neat to look at
>>
File: 1469763357722.gif (42KB, 200x204px) Image search: [Google]
1469763357722.gif
42KB, 200x204px
>>18053754
>>
>>18048243
No. Are you fucking dumb?
>>
>>18053782
Yes of course it is. Are you a fucking retard?

But seriously, there is a lot written in esoteric texts, particularly Alice Bailey, about planetary and solar consciousness. I don't understand it. But the energy body of the earth feels alive to me. I don't know if that implies consciousness. I've never tried talking to it.
>>
>>18049205
Do you even Pleiades, bro?
>>
>>18054134
No it just implies you are fucking retarded.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.