[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pets and the paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (29KB, 477x268px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 477x268px
Wierd things you've seen your pets do. I'll start

>got boxer named Layla
>she's on my parents bed one day and they're talking off to the side
> she stands up hair on end
>she's staring at batshit nothing
>the dog starts to snarl
>shesgoingoldyeller.jpeg
>she was fine but it freaked us the fuck out
> we believe she saw a demon.
> I believe our animals can see things we can't

My English bulldog daisy
> almost every night we spend Time in prayer
>ask God for a hedge of protection around the house
>ask him to protect us with his angels
>you know how dogs look at you?
>It's a specific thing
>they look up, ears back, and you can see he happy?
>daisy has been doing it many times with the side door.
>like she's greeting a friend
>instead of seeing a demon, I think she sees an angel
>>
mfw I had a boxer named daisy and a eng bulldog named layla.
>>
>>18048152
Layla's dead now. I miss the fuck out of her
>>
>>18048161
this shit gets more and more trippy. Sorry for the puppers. They the bes mayne
>>
>>18048179
I know. She was the most intelligent dog we ever had too.
>>
File: 1467062766178.jpg (32KB, 653x490px) Image search: [Google]
1467062766178.jpg
32KB, 653x490px
>>18048161
OH MY GOD SO SORRY FOR YOU LOSS

is daisy okey at least??

[inner feels intensify]
>>
>>18048194
Yeah... She's young Layla was old. They fought for dominance in the end. Daisy ripped her legs open and even with her hips going, Layla refused to give in and she even refused to hurt daisy even though she could. Daisy never ended up taking the alpha from Layla, she would die and did die before that happened
>>
Feels bump
>>
>bulldog mix named Babs
>smallish, about 50 pounds of lean, tensed muscle
>will occasionally stand stiff straight up on the couch and, "cough"
>it's barking, but it's subdued
>this can happen anywhere from the middle of the day, while my mother's trying to sleep, or after she's gone to work, but before I go to sleep, which is usually around 2:30-4:30 in the morning
>very cuddly otherwise, will press herself against you while you are, or she is, sleeping

>sleeping on the couch one day
>couldn't sleep the previous night, drifted off with my computer sitting next to me, playing a podcast into one side of my head, and the television playing a music choice channel into the other
>wake up to Babs, "coughing," head half-raised, looking with one eye at the window
>lift myself up, try to reassure her a bit
>she throws herself at the arm of the couch I'm leaned up against, shifting the couch a good foot and a half closer to the window
>starts, for lack of a better term, baying
>long, loud, and very much a bass or baritone sound unbefitting a female dog, much less one of her small size
>she's panicked, shivering, tail down, hackles up
>look out the window
>it's 7:30, just pre-dusk
>sun sets in the west, facing the front window of the house, so the entire front yard is illuminated in an orangey-yellow glow
>not a fucking-damn thing
>I mean that literally; it's Summer, in Arkansas, you can normally hear the bugs and the birds through the glass
>there - is - nothing - moving outside
>no people, no cars, no bugs or birds, no stray cats or loose dogs
>nothing
>mute the TV, podcast is over
>no sound except the fans in my room, my mom's room, and the kitchen
>and Babs, who has set herself to growling, head locked front and center, staring into the middle of the yard
>eventually calms down a few minutes later

Animals? See stuff we can't? You don't say.
>>
File: 1471506775334.jpg (139KB, 494x798px) Image search: [Google]
1471506775334.jpg
139KB, 494x798px
Bump
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (78KB, 379x414px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
78KB, 379x414px
>>18048138
>>
Forgot to mention. I saw my dead boxers head for a moment in the darkness and we heard her walking and snorting. About that time. Our bulldog that fought he came running from the area where the activity was. She was shaking and shivering and she jumped on the couch and pressed against my dad like her life depended on it. I think she saw layla
>>
>Housesitting for friend while family is on vacation
>Weird things happened in his house before, but it's a nice house so housesit anyway
>They have two dogs, a big pitbull terrier and a fat pug
>Sleep in friends room, dogs cuddle on the bed with me
>One night the dogs wake me up by bouncing on the bed
>They're both sitting up, and I hear the front door opening and the sounds of his family coming in, talking
>Weird since they're not supposed to be home for days, let the dogs out of the room while I get dressed
>Hear them continue to talk and the dogs running out to greet them
>Walk out of the room, the house is pitch black and no one is there
>Dogs are sitting at the door, silent, with their ears perked up, check the driveway, they're not there
>Dogs don't move from the door when I call them to come back to bed
>>
>>18049493
Did you tell your friends about it?
>>
>>18049571
No he didnt because its F A K E .
>>
>>18049625
Cool opinion, bro.
>>
something paranormal with animals is when i go skinny dipping the fish bite my dick, i thought i'm a ugly fagtot
>>
>>18049787
I'm sorry for your loss
>>
>>18049787
YeA you should get your local priest to perform and exorcist on your dick
>>
File: 20160225_134740.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
20160225_134740.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>>18048138
I have a Bichon Frisé named Clyde. He is now 2 years old but this happened about 6 months ago.

> be me
> be in kitchen holding dog
> husband in kitchen too
> husband opens back door to have a cigarette
> after a minute or so dog is growling at open back door.
> dog still in my arms as he likes to perch
> leaning foward with hackles up following unseen something along the kitchen ceiling.
> we both look for what it is. Is it a bug?
> don't see any bug or fly or anything to set him off.
> I have a creepy feeling but I haven't said anything about it.
> before I am finished processing the creep factor husband says "he is throughly creeped out"
> husband is never creeped out ever....
> dog is still freaking out, dog has never freaked out like this ever.
> say out loud, " Clyde tell it your pal Jesus says you are not to be here bothering us and shit."
> dog stops his freak out cries and starts licking my ears.
> goes about his daft self.
> creepy feeling gone.
> never came back
>>
>15 year old cat named Dolly
>She was my first pet from my childhood
>she gets sick
>she can no longer control her bowls
>Take her to the vet
>She diagnoses her with intestinal cancer
>Have her put to sleep
>Head home, trying to get through the rest of the day
>Hear loud meowing
>it travels through the living room and around the house before becoming distant
>it sounded exactly like hers
>dogs are going nuts
>still convinced she came to say good bye before crossing over
>>
Story my mother told me.
I was away when this happened.

>Mum watching tv on her bed
>Dog lying beside her
>All of a sudden dog sits up
>shits and pisses everywhere
>keep in mind this was a very well behaved dog (walked to the door if she needed to go to the bathroom)
>Looks mum dead in the eyes
>Starts showing her teeth and growling
>Mum slaps her
>She is fine again
>>
have two cats, fluffy mix breed and a pure black, down to the whiskers fatty. Fatty always seems to stare at something right behind me with that weird wide-eyed freaked out look. I always turn and look around closely expecting to see a fly or something floating around but there's never anything there. Our stuff also disappears completely (we turn the apt upside down looking) only to reappear in the middle of the floor or counter weeks later. happened before we had our cats too. On top of that some weird medium chick freaked out about "dark energy" in our apt.

i think it's tied to this freaky ass painting we got at a thrift store. Little girl and boy hiking in the woods, the girls face is unnervingly painted to say the least. Found a smeared dust "drawing" of what a little girl's stick figure woman would look like on my mirror one of the times my cat stared behind me.
>>
File: his name was death.jpg (51KB, 494x365px) Image search: [Google]
his name was death.jpg
51KB, 494x365px
>>18048500
That quiet when the man comes around...
>>
I don't believe in afterlife. If I must be wrong, I just hope to find my dead pets there and live for ever with them.
>>
>>18048212
...why didn't you keep your female dogs apart....were they at least spayed?
>>
>>18048500
>dog at rest will occasionally stand and "cough"

Could be heart problems. Next time you take your dog to the vet for a check up tell them your dog is doing this.
>>
>>18049493
>>18049571
>>18049625

This sounds like vardoger. I've experienced this a lot.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vardoger
>>
they can hear frequencies you can't
smell stuff you can't
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.