[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was unsure where to post this, considering I haven't accessed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 19

File: satanism_666.jpg (40KB, 398x407px) Image search: [Google]
satanism_666.jpg
40KB, 398x407px
Was unsure where to post this, considering I haven't accessed 4chan in awhile, but I figure /x/ is as good a place as any.

If any who stumbles upon this has any experience with "selling your soul" or dark forces and can relate please please comment.

Okay rewind around 3-4 months ago. Life is going good. I'm have an apartment in Denver, CO with roommates, I'm going to Paul Mitchell cosmetology school, and I work at the Twin Peaks on Colfax. Dreams come true for me thanks to birthmom, who helped set it all up and at the time was paying my rent. A month into carefree happiness, I meet a guy who lives at my apartments. A rather odd guy, but funny and chill nonetheless. His name is Jaydon and he is rather irrelevant to the story so I don't need do go into too much detail about him, but basically he introduces to me to his cousin who is somewhat involved in the story. His cousins name is Eric Anderssen. He was placed in the 2012 Olympic Swimming Trials, only he was kicked out or something because he couldn't stop his drug use. Or at least that's what he told me. (You can probably look it up for a more clearer side story on that). Anyways at this point when I had met him he was living in his car, taught children's swim lessons during the day, was extremely devoted to his bible and Christianity, and was a recovering meth/heroin addict. Now prior to meeting him I never gave Christianity any thought really, had been atheist and at one point spiritual, but I had never given Christianity any though. It was all bullshit to me. I decided to give him and Christianity a chance, before knowing how insanely psychotic this guy was with religion. He told me the reason he had turned to Christianity is because one night while practicing for the trials he was living in a house with his dad, with a downstairs basement. One night when everyone was asleep including him he awoke to louding noises coming from upstairs. He was sleeping in the basement at the time.
>>
>>18047338
Why did I read this?
>>
File: angelevilsatan.jpg (52KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
angelevilsatan.jpg
52KB, 640x360px
He said he laid there for awhile ad after about 15 mins of no one waking up to this excruciatingly loud siren-like sound he decided to go check it out. The noise was apparently coming from the office upstairs and upon further inspection he saw that it was coming from the computer. He said he tried and tried and couldn't shut the noise off or figure out what exactly was making the noise on the computer. So he turned to leave, giving up, and the noise just stopped. Then from no where something yelled in his ear "WHAT DO YOU WANT?!". He said he immediately started praying and the noise stopped. To this day he believes it was some evil force offering him something. Now this doesn't fully relate to the story, but I feel it's relevant because after meeting this extremely devoted bible basher and hearing his experiences, things started approaching me..
>>
>>18047338
I started reading because I also live in Denver and go to school on Colfax but the rest of this story was just bullshit.

Anyway demons don't want your soul and you can't get much for selling it so your story's gonna suck if it goes against this. Human souls are worthless.
>>
I was born on January 13th, a day after my mother who was born on January 12th. I have severe gynocomastia. My grandfather was a freemason, and my uncle is one.

I sometimes like to pretend I'm the baphomet.
>>
File: s.jpg (136KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
s.jpg
136KB, 1920x1080px
So times goes on, I chill with Eric every couple of days, even go to church with him. Start getting into the bible and his shitty religion. One day we're sitting around talking and he describes meth and heroin and what the highs are like to me. Now I've always been into uppers, adderall, coke, etc. So the whole heroin thing sounded cool, but just not my cup of tea. Neither were really up until he described meth to me. Now me being the bipolar/borderline manic fuck I am was like, "oh meth sounds cool". I was right. Fucking awesome. I did it that night in downtown Denver with some randos. Didn't snort it, didn't smoke it, I injected it. Fucking great decisions, right people? Anyways Eric finds out because my stupid ass is calling him that night. He decides to give my birth mom a call and let her know. Great "boyfriend", right? Anyways next day my mom announces she's going to stop paying my rent. At this point I have no money saved and like a week and a half left in the month. Like I said my ass was manic and thought "oh yea, I've totally got this". Nope.. I end up on the streets, sleeping under stairwells, day of rent. Owe my roommates money, but hey fuck it.
>>
>>18047338
I've never gotten the point of Christian-inspired demons trying to buy anyone's soul. Because either the person doesn't become a Christian, which mean they go to hell, regardless of the soul-selling, or they become a Christian, which prevents the demon from collecting. Besides, why would they even want the souls? To try and spite God?
>>
Jellyfish?
>>
Bare with me people. Story is kind of all over, but ties together at the end. Promise.
>>
File: MlGxzGPx.jpg (24KB, 320x400px) Image search: [Google]
MlGxzGPx.jpg
24KB, 320x400px
So I'm able to stay with friends for awhile and sleep under the stairwells at my apartment some days. Life is shit. Stopped going to school. Lost my job. Lost my apartment, obviously. I wanna die. For about 2 weeks I pull multiple suicide stunts, overdosing, running into traffic, etc. End up going in and out of hospitals, because hey that's better than being homeless right? Finally after awhile I come to my senses and decide to go to a shelter in the fucking ghetto of Denver. It's called Urban Peaks. A place for young adults under 21 (I'm 20, 21 in September). There I meet a dude named Malakai. Fucking craziest fuck ever. He's 20 as well and just batshit insane. One night me and some people from the shelter go to downtown Denver to the comic thing/gay pride thing. Malakai is there with us. He comes with like $20 and some bars. Somehow he turns nothing into like 7 LSD tabs, quite a bit of weed, and $120. I'm dumbstruck by how he did it, but he did. So I'm questioning him at this point. He turns to me and says "have you heard of black magic?". He proceeds to tell me his mom fucks with black magic and he is blessed because of it. Basically his mom is witch. He tells me his mom put a spell on him. Literally he has spell ON HIM. He lifts his shirt and sure as fuck there it is. He tells me his mom gave him this tattoo. Its a circle with weird symbols. Looks like shit. But definitely probably done by his mom. It's a "protection spell". Pic attached. This point I'm like what the fuck. What the actual fuck? What kind of drugs did his mom do?! But he proceeds to say that the spell gives him powers that allow him to do things like what I witnessed tonight. I don't get it but whatever..
>>
>>18047360
they aren't worthless

lucifers' ultimate goal is to basically fuck everyone here up and get them into hell for eternity. he has unlimited money and power- so what's the max a human soul is worth in your eyes?
>>
File: IMG_0589.jpg (69KB, 640x637px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0589.jpg
69KB, 640x637px
Total douche.. ik..

Anyways...
>>
>>18047426
oh shit senpai it got good
continue

>>18047390
read >>18047435
>>
>>18047435
> And this is because he's jealous that god like humans more than him. While god punishes humans anyway because adam and eve didnt understand the concept of right and wrong.

I don't know mate.. I was raised a christian but the older I get the more silly it all sounds. I am not saying there is no "god" but I got a feeling that christians got it pretty wrong.. At least nowadays.
>>
File: IMG_0590.jpg (87KB, 640x804px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0590.jpg
87KB, 640x804px
So fast forward a couple days later. For some reason this backwards ass shelter, where none of the "young adults" do anything to get themselves out (including me at the time, fuck it), decides to take us on a "field trip". So whoever wants to go can get in this white van and go have fun for a second and forget the fact that we're all low life fucks who chose where we are and go forget our worries or whatever. So anyways I decide to go. So does Malakai and so does this guy I meet later who is just as weird as Malakai if not weirder. His name is Damien. So a bunch of us are all going hiking apparently. The van takes us up the mountainous road for maybe 45 mins to get there. So at this point were way up in altitude. Fucking beautiful. Me and Malakai decide to run off from the group. We find this clearing way up and just decide to chill.
So I start asking him about his soul and black magic and all this shit. He then tells me he sold his soul. Kinda interested at this point, because I've always been interested in that kind of stuff. Apparently if you do it right, you can get wealth or fame or things of value. And despite the fact that this guy was obviously crazy and homeless, I decide I wanna sell my soul. So I tell him that. I ask him to help me.
Then the Damien dude somehow in a giant ass forest way up in the mountains finds us. Someone wanna tell me how that happened? Fucking weird, but could be weirder right. So anyways I start telling Damien about what were talking about. And his eyes immediately turn darker, I FUCKING KID YOU NOT. Now not like so dark that its like SFX shit. No sorry. Just like you could tell something was off. His expression kind of shifted too. Then he says, "Oh are you? My soul is in limbo". Then bam face goes back to normal. Okay.. So I ask him what that means. He tells me he's sold part of his soul or that his soul is at war between good and evil. Pyscho shit, right?
(Pic from day attached)
>>
I'm a little convinced though, just because his personality actually seems split. Like one moment "good" when he speaks and one moment "evil". I mean could be multiple personalities right? Maybe but things get weirder..
>>
>>18047500
i've seen that guy before. RIP
lucky i survived. his eyes didn't turn black for me- just really glossed over and empty. he proposed something, and i declined

he wanted sex and i think he traded his soul for it (or the tricks that he used to almost get me)
he used something and i immediately got turned on. no physical contact, nothing, just a visual cue.
i declined, and he said that i'm going to do it or i'll die- still declined. just be careful with this guy...

i kind of regret not fucking him because the degree i was turned on to was insane. all the same though, glad i didn't. continue story fast please
>>
File: IMG_0593.jpg (241KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0593.jpg
241KB, 1536x2048px
So here's my journal entry from the day after. In it I describe that night after the hike/forest. Now side note, I wrote this before giving my friend Eric a call.

Sorry I dont feel like typing it out, but more coming.
>>
>>18047500
why does the mexian have his head down? he looks ashamed of something
>>
File: IMG_0594.jpg (565KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0594.jpg
565KB, 3264x2448px
more coming
>>
File: k.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
k.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
trying to fix format. its saved upright so not suree..
>>
>>18047570
you're a faggot and now the only reader is going to bed.
just tell me what you did, if you sold your soul and how in one greentext
>>
File: IMG_0595.jpg (553KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0595.jpg
553KB, 3264x2448px
>>
ok then im done here unless someone else is listening
>>
I'm listening
>>
>>18047597
>>18047605
just give me a tldr pls

been here since the start and i'm pretty sure there was only like 3 listeners
>>
m8 I'm not reading your shit handwriting
tell it in green text or fuck off
>>
>>18047610
>>18047609
don't listen to these shitters just post your story
>>
File: IMG_0596.jpg (211KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0596.jpg
211KB, 1536x2048px
>>
>>18047609
i caved and read the shit

you're a bitch. you aren't meant to be here, leave.
don't make yourself homeless, but get better and leave. make it good for you because you sound like a fucking bitch. if i did that in the hostels i was in i would've been fucking stabbed
>>
File: IMG_0597.jpg (220KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0597.jpg
220KB, 1536x2048px
>>
File: IMG_0598.jpg (215KB, 1536x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0598.jpg
215KB, 1536x2048px
lol its a journal entry. read or dont guys. quit trippin people
>>
File: IMG_0600.jpg (610KB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0600.jpg
610KB, 3264x2448px
and im not homeless anymore dude. lol.

anyways so i believe its god. but then i call eric..
(btw this story is pretty long guys, more happens..)
>>
So i just reread that and its definitely all over the place. lemme green text.

>smoked weed
>realize Im homeless and life sucks
>malakai is bitching at me
>Chris, guy from shelter pull me aside
>says I am God.
>tells me to go inside
>wtf
>stay outside anyways
>malakai, damien, chris, sabrina, olivia,and me all chillen by some meth head who sells phone
>i say "chris told me hes god".
>malakai says, "he is."
>>
>sabrina says "there is evil in the streets"
>i say "what do you mean?"
>she says "I died and now I live"
>Uh what.jpg
>she says, "i overdosed. I'm dead."
>Chris says, "she no longer has ID or birth certificate or anything"
>I say "i tried overdosing a week ago"
>random phone guys says, "yes that could've been you, you are going down the wrong path in life"

at this point people are all speaking random weird things to me. it almost didn't feel real. It late at night and streets are empty besides us. I feel a dark aura all around.
>>
>>18047538
do you live in Denver?

rest of night i experienced something similar..
>>
so anywyays. After this night I believe it's God and start trying to do good deeds. Then I call Eric.
Eric, mr.studythefuckingbible, says it says in the bible if someone claims to be God, it is not God, it is an evil force. WTF. WTF. Then it hits me. I remember earlier in the morning yesterday, before all this weird shit happened and people were speaking weird fucking shit to me, I had asked Malakai to sell my soul.
Fucking creeped out at this point. Putting pieces together.

Anyone still here?
>>
File: IMG_0583.jpg (122KB, 1660x1660px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0583.jpg
122KB, 1660x1660px
Well the rest of the story summed, since no one cares for long version.
Someone saves me from being homeless. Things start getting better. Similar event happens here again in Texas w someone with a Grim Reaper chain. He has an alter in his house. I go to it. More weird shit. But since no one cares fuck it.

Come visit me on chaturbate if yall want. I'll be on in the next hour.
chaturbate
.com
/livykitty
>>
>>18047435
Because he's going to get our souls whether we sell them or not and it's not really worth anything. Also if you believe in christianity, a religion that literally rips everything from paganism and makes shit up as it goes along, then you're retarded. It's not real. If there is a god, it's not the christian god.

Also the bible says Satan is a dragon which I doubt you knew, which makes Satan cool in my book.
>>
ill talk more in depth w my tits out. bout to get on in 20 guys
>>
I liked the story until you started being all dramatic saying nobody cares. I was actually really fucking into it! Oh well, it was a good story, you should write books.
>>
>>18047712
Lmfao no wonder you keep ending up homeless, you're just a dumb crackwhore bye felicia
>>
online now guys if you have questions

chaturbate
.com
/livykitty
>>
online now.
come ask me questions on chaturbate

livykitty
>>
>>18047380
>I sometimes like to pretend I'm the baphomet

I think posts like this are the reason I come here.
>>
if youre from 4 chan and on my chaturbate type "4" in the comment box

/livykitty

^chaturbate
>>
File: IMG_0522.jpg (202KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0522.jpg
202KB, 2048x1536px
shameless self bump
>>
megatherionn??
>>
The date was around January 22nd 2013, I was visiting Florida, my hometown, I was living in Maine prior. I met a boy there, He suffered from multiple disorders like ADD, ADHD, and Anxiety. He use to tell me how he would see figures, mostly dark, slender and tall. I never really believed him, even after my experience with him around as my witness. He is pretty normal aside from that, we both were artists, and loved video games so we got along very well. I tell you this information, because I find it very important to get an imagery of what I am telling you, so you don't miss any detail. So I am sorry if this a very long read, in advance. He had a best friend that was going to college in Florida, so we stayed with him for our first few weeks. His best friend had a roommate who was having a girl from the Internet come stay for awhile, my boyfriend thought it would be a hilarious idea to spook her, he, i quote "lets spray paint a pentagram on the ground and where long robes".
>>
Some how we all got really into the idea of just spooking her, or spooking ourselves really. I find a website called we get to the instructions on how to summon a demon.. I know what you are thinking.. but.. its a lot more than that. My boyfriend makes a ouijaboard and lights some candles, his best friend reads some prayer. That's about it. We don't play with the board really, I get a text from my friend saying they are outside, ready to hang out. We go over to my friends house and we are sitting in their huge closet space where they usually hang out since there is a TV, and lights, in a hang out area basically. My friends leave to go downstairs so its just my boyfriend and I, I was playing a game on my phone before they left and it ran up my battery so thats how I know for sure that it was dead. I was at a certain part thats really hard to pass, so i remember the frustration i felt when my Samsung Galaxy S3 shuts off. PRIOR, to my friends leaving, there was a faced down wooden frame in the middle of us, I flip it over, since its kind of the elephant in the room, and its a picture of Jesus, I don't recognize it at first until my friend pipes in "Oh, thats weird, usually he is drawn on" I don't really understand at first, so he explains how he makes him into different charactrers, over the glass with expo marker. yadda yadda.. They leave. Phone dies. I get some strange thoughts. I start thinking about Mars, ETs and turn to my boyfriend ask him a question, before I can even do so he is grabbing for my phone. He starts nodding his head back and forth, I laugh and say "what are you doing my phone is dead" he says "It's my favorite song playing by my faovrite band Heavy Heavy Low low!" (a heavy metal band) (cont)
>>
I grab the phone, because its quite obvious that there is no music coming from my phone, and all i hear is the female screaming, it sounds like a looping noise, unworldly. Not humanly almost. I whip the phone to his ear, and he just says "sounds like a girl is being chased" my friends walk in ,and the phone is back ot my ear, still hear it, and the second i see my friends through the door i put the phone in their direction and yell LISTEN!!! it stops. its ringing in my ear, my boyfriend says "i can still hear it" i say "me too" he says "its ringing" i say "like a gunshot" he says "exactly". A lot more happened after that, but im going to send this anyway because this is the heart of the story.
>>
beware the wiles of the devil... all of you. and be on your guard
>>
File: IMG_5487.jpg (358KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5487.jpg
358KB, 1600x1200px
14 ¶ Now about the middest of the feast, Jesus went up into the Temple, and taught.

15 And the Jewes marveiled, saying, How knoweth this man letters, having never learned?

16 Jesus answered them, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.

17 If any man will doe his will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speake of my selfe.

18 He that speaketh of himselfe, seeketh his owne glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousnesse is in him.
>>
File: DSC_6197.jpg (1MB, 2500x1668px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_6197.jpg
1MB, 2500x1668px
Did not Moses give you the Law, and yet none of you keepeth the Law? Why goe ye about to kill me?

20 The people answered, and sayd, Thou hast a devill: Who goeth about to kill thee?

21 Jesus answered, and saide unto them, I have done one worke, and yee all marveile.

22 Moses therefore gave unto you Circumcision (not because it is of Moses, but of the fathers) and yee on the Sabbath day circumcise a man.

23 If a man on the Sabbath day receive circumcision, that the Lawe of Moses should not be broken; are ye angry at me, because I have made a man every whit whole on the Sabbath day?

24 Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous Judgement.

25 Then said some of them of Hierusalem, Is not this hee, whome they seeke to kill?

26 But loe, he speaketh boldly, and they say nothing unto him: Doe the rulers know indeede that this is the very Christ?

27 Howbeit wee know this man whence he is: but when Christ commeth, no man knoweth whence he is.

28 Then cried Jesus in the Temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am, and I am not come of my selfe, but he that sent me, is true, whom ye know not.

29 But I know him, for I am from him, and he hath sent me.

30 Then they sought to take him: but no man laid hands on him, because his houre was not yet come.

31 And many of the people beleeved on him, & said, When Christ commeth, will hee doe moe miracles then these which this man hath done?
>>
File: 800px-Stefan_Lochner_006.jpg (165KB, 800x581px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Stefan_Lochner_006.jpg
165KB, 800x581px
¶ When the Sonne of man shall come in his glory, and all the holy Angels with him, then shall hee sit upon the throne of his glory:

32 And before him shall be gathered all nations, and he shall separate them one from another, as a shepheard divideth his sheepe from the goats.

33 And he shall set the sheepe on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

34 Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdome prepared for you from the foundation of the world.

35 For I was an hungred, and yee gave me meate: I was thirstie, and ye gave me drinke: I was a stranger, and ye tooke me in:

36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sicke, and yee visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

37 Then shal the righteous answere him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fedde thee? or thirstie, and gave thee drinke?

38 When saw wee thee a stranger, and tooke thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

39 Or when saw we thee sicke, or in prison, and came unto thee?

40 And the King shall answere, and say unto them, Verely I say unto you, in as much as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devill and his angels.

42 For I was an hungred, and yee gave me no meat: I was thirstie, and ye gave me no drinke:

43 I was a stranger, and yee tooke me not in: naked, and ye clothed mee not: sicke, and in prison, and yee visited me not.

44 Then shall they also answere him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sicke, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

45 Then shall he answere them, saying, Verely, I say unto you, in as much as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.

46 And these shall goe away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternall.
>>
All this just to get people to visit ur Chaturbate lmao
>>
>>18047338
dude in the picture hates his horns thats for sure
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.