[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

scary stories thread >greentext

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: download.jpg (3KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3KB, 275x183px
scary stories thread

>greentext
>>
>>18048120
>>Be roaming around woods exploring as a kid.
>>I think to myself that this is fucking weird its 2015...no telephone..I get nostalgia but shit.

u wot m8?
>>
File: GGG.gif (592KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
GGG.gif
592KB, 299x276px
>>18047335
>>
>>18048120
>Be roaming around woods exploring as a kid.
>I think to myself that this is fucking weird its 2015.

MODS
>>
>>18050005
MOOOOOOOOODDDSSSS
>>
File: 1471672731922.jpg (155KB, 780x840px) Image search: [Google]
1471672731922.jpg
155KB, 780x840px
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODSSSS
>>
>>18051520
>>18050007
>>18050005
But I want to hear more >>18048120
>>
>>18050005
>>18050007
>>18051520

If you guys are referring to me..I was 17 last year (2015) and now am 18 (2016). Lol should have clarified that
>>
File: 1466910252869.png (1MB, 1425x1527px) Image search: [Google]
1466910252869.png
1MB, 1425x1527px
MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>18051520
Was Hank on the cover of no love deep web?
>>
File: image.jpg (289KB, 562x535px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
289KB, 562x535px
mmmmmMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDS
>>
>>18051533
>>
>Jesus Christ, all i wanted was some quality spooks but instead I get faggots freaking out over an underage faggot.
>>
>>18051537
inspect further, and you will see what a shit photoshop it truly is
>>
>Autumn 2013
>be out with friends and present-day girlfriend in the woods behind my house
>live a little bit in the country, not too absurdly far, tho
>camping, obviously. Parents were out of town for the weekend
>My dad and I made a trail into our back yard when I was six and, in a small clearing, he made a fire pit where we would camp every once in a while.
>we got a campfire going and started roasting marshmallows, saving some hot dogs for later.
>think im slick, sit next to girl (Anna) almost the entire night and offer to thrust her own marshmallows upon my pike
>straight up amore, love is in the air
>pretty sure that all these guys were hardcore redditfags, just so you know what the competition was.
>did some stupid teenage shit, sang some songs from frozen and the obligatory campfire song song, despite me still not knowing all the lyrics.
>also did the thing where you spin around a bat and try to walk,
>Nick runs into tree because is dumbass, so we stop and chill for a good 20 minutes
>later in the night, we want to roast hot dogs, but dumbass self forgot condiments.
>also need more of those metal hangers for hot dogs
>Nick says he'll go get them, but I secretly didn't trust him in my house unsupervised
>walking back to get Ketchup and some Dijon Mustard.
>See the light in my room is on
>strange, seeing as I was pretty sure I left it off
>I'm a forgetful lad, so I chalked it up to having shit for brains
>Go inside
>get Ketchup
>get Mustard
>do an absolutely terrible job of mincing an onion and put the pieces in a ramukin.
>Before I leave, I go up to my room, turn the light on and grab 4 hangers.
>about to exit the room and turn the light off
>that's when it hit me.
>the light was on when I was walking up to the house, and the switch itself was flipped off when I got into my room.
>that meant that someone physically switched off my light while I was still in the house
>that meant that someone was in my house.
>holy-fucking-shit-no-please-and-thank-you.png
cont
>>
>>18052358
Sounds like someone's pranking you, mate
>>
>>18052358
>Grab my Bowie knife because It makes me more not scared.
>first things first, always check the closet.
>it's one of those sliding mirror ones
>basically rip it open and start stabbing.
>couldn't be a Nick, Mike or Louis (fictitious names) because they were all back at the campfire and the trail is the only way back to the house.
>Check every nook and cranny in between my upstairs bedroom and the first floor
>get to the living room without finding anything.
>back sliding glass door is still open.
>Make a fucking run for it,
>gave Usain Bolt a run for his money.
>booked it to the campsite
>they're all fine and dandy, I tell them we all have to get into the house right now
>Anna's like "wtf why, what's wrong anon?"
>straight up told her, which was a bad idea.
>she wanted to stay far away from the house, reasonably.
>I quickly explained that if we all went inside and looked, it would be a lot safer and we could possibly catch the guy trying to invade my home.
>Louis, Nick and Mike all say ok, because they're ready for some adventure.
>Anna still scared but she comes with.
>Go into house, give Nick and Louis our two kitchen knives and Mike gets a glorified steak knife.
>Stick nearby Anna while Nick and Louis check upstairs
>Mike checks the downstairs bathroom.
>notice Anna starts holding the hand that isn't wielding the Bowie knife.
>Anna stays by me the rest of the night, when we go back out and cook the hot dogs, after locking all the doors of course.
>I don't think I had good sleep for at least a month
>and that's how a home invader was my best wingman.
>>
>>18052358
probably got fell for a ruse but cont anyway
>>
>>18052377
I had not seen or interacted with my neighbours since the week we moved in, so I'm unsure who would prank me or why.
>>
Sexy Thread, bumping for interest
>>
I was taking a walk over the heathland a few kilometres from my home, trying to ease my anxiety and catch some fresh air.

I'd lost 15 lbs in the last seven weeks, trying to slim my fat ridden body down from 177 to 145. The walk could only help.

It was dusk on an autumn evening, the sky glowed a brilliant orange underneath a thin layer of wispy cloud cover. Smells of sweet pine and damp sand danced on my nose.

As I walked deeper into the heathland the foliage grew denser on both sides of the path. That is when I stopped. Something subtle played on the wind, almost like a whisper. I kept walking, "only another couple km and I'll head back" I thought.

Brushing past the heather and brambles I came to a clearing. That's when things didn't feel quite right. The wind had stopped blowing. The world was unusually still. Rigid was the tallest pine, not a flutter. The birds that were singing a twilight harmony had ceased their music-making. Not an insect nor animal stirred.

Complete. Silence.

Have you ever sat alone in a sound-proofed room? It's a quiet ringing at first, slowly increasing in intensity until you are forced to break the silence.

I coughed.
It heard me.
It saw me.

At 8.05pm my fiancée opened the front door to a slow knock just as the sun set on the pile of thirty-two pounds of human fat laying in front of her on the doorstep.
>>
>Be 6 and used to play with my friends in the woods a lot
>We knew our way around the woods fairly well we always had location points and various other places we used to identify where we were

Me being adventurous I came up with the bright idea of going further out than we ever gone

>Well took a Group of 4 people
>We settled to follow a dry ravine in which we never really traveled before
>We saw pretty interesting things (there was always trash and shit littered about the woods but this was different) we saw clothes torn and ripped to shreds, toys lain about and strewn, we even stumbled upon a rusty truck which looked lived in for awhile
>It got kinda scary a little cause the further we went you'd occasionally see some blood or a carcass that looked mangled
>Sunset rolls around and we reach a clearing with a small run down shack

My parents at the time always hated I would go out and play all day and I would never hear them so thier best solution was blaring a airhorn (comes later in story)

Cont
>>
>>18054224
>We all kinda approach the shack and I tell one of the three to open the door
>It felt eerie just standing in front of it but nonetheless someone reaches for the door
>Before they could even put thier hand on it it shakes violently
>It swings open and this thing just starts hissing and running after us giving us a chase we've never had before in our lives
>It runs on all fours and is grey with no hair
>As we're bolting for our lives I lag behind a behind a bit cause of my damn breathing
>I feel it catch up to me a bit and without hesitation I run faster and faster slightly getting dizzier from not breathing
>Finally my parents blow the air horn
>From behind I can almost hear the creature get upset, like it hated the noise
>I turn around for a brief second and noticed it's now gone
>Finally after another 30 minutes of running we make it into the clearing

Going to bed that night was hard but I was able to

>We don't know what chased us but we still went back into the woods but stayed in our area
>Only difference was that we always had the sense of something watching us
>After awhile we stopped going into the woods
>I'd occasionally go in the front yard or back and see dead animals mangled and scratches on the side of the house, there were even times when my window was pecked on

After that experience the woods always seems a little scary but I manage to get over the feeling
>>
>>18051537
i laughed internally
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.