[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone here know anything about dream locations? Awhile ago

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Anyone here know anything about dream locations?

Awhile ago there was a thread on here talking about "real" dream locations such as the "dream mall."

They are common dream places that are shared by thousands if not millions of people, some may even go so far as to say they are populated by other dreamers!

My question is this: does anyone have any information on a "dream vault" or more specifically a haunted dream vault?

I've been having this on going series of dreams over the last 3 years or so and they're becoming increasingly disturbing.

To very quickly describe it, omitting a lot of detail, there is a series of locked doors that lead downward into a vault. If the doors are closed this is a good thing. Something lives in the vault, or is contained there. When I first had these dreams I let it out. It was like a ghost and I would play with it and test it's power night after night. It could do things in my dreams that I couldn't do even in the most lucid state.

I have a problem now though. In my dreams this thing, this entity, is very malevolent now. I don't feel in control of my dreams. It will show me horrible things, people from my past and family in awful situations.

Do you anons think this is just a reoccurring dream pattern or something more? I've done a lot of "summoning rituals" in the past all to no avail but I'm starting to question if this is something trying to break into my reality.

Anyways thanks for your time sorry for the tldr
>>
File: !dreams - Copy2.png (274KB, 822x855px) Image search: [Google]
!dreams - Copy2.png
274KB, 822x855px
Keep dreams in the Dream General Thread: >>18045240
>>
>>18047168
>dream mall

go on. I've dreamt about three malls.
>>
>>18047229
Thanks but no thanks if you read the whole post you'd see this doesn't really belong there.

>>18047262
From what I understand the "dream mall" serves as a middle ground for dreamers to come together in a familiar setting. It may not be a mall you've ever been to in real life or it may be. It may be a different mall every time or a similar one. Everyone experiences their own mall pieced together from their own memories.
>>
Dreams are sort of a mysterious thing so no one can truly answer you with an honest to god 100% sure fire answer.

I personally have an alternate dimension theory with dreams that I don't care to explain, mainly because it's silly, it's retarded, and makes me sound crazy.

Just ask the dream general if no one answers here

Also your picture is disgusting
>>
>>18047310
I've dreamt about huge malls that have the best food courts with actual soft lighting instead of florescent lights everywhere. I'm always broke and just walk around, have no memory of actually buying stuff.

Anybody ever dream about impossible to ever exist irl amusement parks? Almost died in one the other night but that happens a lot in my dreams cause my dream self loves to fuck around in amusement parks with absolutely insane rollercoasters with faulty restraints. It's yet to happen all way though and always have a blast.
>>
>>18047168
if there was a dream mall inhabited by other dreamers, i would have seen people flying everywhere but i didn't. The only thing i know is that every single person has their own "dream world" like private servers in "Garry's mod" where you can build and destroy. Some people have "public servers" which might be the reason they think other dreamers are in their dream. So, most people you see in your dreams are just an "npc", because when i fly around a mall i just remember people sitting down and doing nothing.
>>
>>18047168
Dream General isn't moving too quickly, I would suggest you post it there since it could do with something other than the usual "I dreamed about my ex what does it mean" stuff.

Don't have time to go into a detailed answer now but my Dream Vault is a deep, underground stone ruin, rooms and hallways half flooded with sand and earth, a total maze in which other lucid dreamers and I are trying to get to the secret hidden in there before anyone else. There's also a Tall Man entity similar to Slender Man who stalks the halls trying to kill anyone it comes across.

I've had many other dreams in other recurring settings, where I've met distinctly autonomous people. I've come to believe pretty seriously that there is some Astral/Extra-Dimensional stuff going on with some of our dreams.

I can go into more detail regarding interactions with dream entities and all that after my 12hr shift. I'll post to either this thread or the Dream General.
>>
>>18047168
Most likely, the ghost is a personification of a portion of your own consciousness, your "shadow". The bits of you that you deny and suppress. Read some Jung if you want to know more about that.
Releasing it was the first step in a process of integrating it into your waking self. It's showing you your fears in a venue where you can resolve them, because that's what it wants you to do.
>>
>>18048627
Is this a good thing or a bad thing? These dreams leave me feeling quite negative usually, not like I'm accomplishing something. I'm usually not one for metaphoric dream analysis but I do give some credence to it. In a lot of cases I spend an entire day feeling depressed because of the content of the dream
>>
flown in a dream mall with a woman, first time seeing someone else fly
>>
>>18049091
Turn that frown upside down. Use that negative energy to propel you forward in a positive way. You can accomplish anything through spirit and attitude.
>>
We can meet up in Velox OP.

Nobody ever stops by anymore.
>>
>>18049216
Haha I remember this shit. One thing I've always been curious about is whether we need to be asleep at the same time or not.
>>
dreams are pretty interesting. the emotions you feel for random people you meet can be really strong. ive seriously had a broken heart from making up some random chick. what a way to fuck up my morning right?

at times either, my subconscious is really good at making people up or maybe someone else is dreaming and we're talking to each other in dream land.

although i will say that after reading novels, my dreams become far more vivid.
>>
I dreamed I killed a hooker last night but she woke up from a coma 5 weeks later, it was accidental, I suffocated her in a sex act with a pillow
>>
>>18047456

I made it to the bottom level before skulls started pouring out of the wall and I was banished.

Did you ever get into any of the crazy lighted rooms?
>>
>>18052121
It gets super industrialized passed there. That's all I've seen
>>
>>18047168
Lol
I can't believe fagots believe in this shit
>>
>>18047168

Damn. Is that a flood making those bugs seeking refuge on the pole?
>>
>>18053756
No, most people don't know but that picture is one of the few focus sites for men and women to meditate. It's a holy grail for people that wish to seek otherworldly knowledge.
>>
>>18053768

what meme is this
>>
>>18053776
Teh newest one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.