[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has anyone here tried tarot cards? How accurate was it? Did it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 7

File: pam-roses-lilies-1024x884.jpg (399KB, 1024x884px) Image search: [Google]
pam-roses-lilies-1024x884.jpg
399KB, 1024x884px
Has anyone here tried tarot cards?
How accurate was it?
Did it change anything about you?
Did you get any bad predictions?
>>
>>18046903
If you don't reply to this post nothing of consequence will happen.
>>
File: 1327193426918.jpg (67KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1327193426918.jpg
67KB, 600x600px
>>18046915
>>
>>18046903

>Has anyone here tried tarot cards?
Yes, I used the same deck as in your pic

>How accurate was it?
As accurate as the person wanted it to be

>Did it change anything about you?
Yes, it was a fun learning experience, seeing how people categorized thing sin their mind, and what the Tarot is. It opened my mind to how complex our lives are, and how people can make decisions based on how they see things, not necessarily how they are.

>Did you get any bad predictions?
Yeah, but nothing happened. We were stupid teenagers.

The Tarot is just a tool to see things differently. Who you read for can walk away believing it or not believing it, and based on that belief, they will make decisions on how to go forward in their life. As a red-pilled Catholic, I can say the only useful thing about Tarot is forcing people to think about their lives and what is influencing them at the moment.
>>
>>18046903
I have had odd experiences where whenever I would pick up a random deck of cards I would get the King of Pentacles. otherwise I know little of tarot cards.
>>
>>18046903
Yes I actually read the tarot almost daily
It is very accurate in my opinion. If it wasn't it was due to my lack of understanding what the cards were trying to present. Sometimes its very basic like of course this is what's going on/yes I already know that. Other times its profound and offers a deeper insight.
It changes a lot about me. Even though I'm not clairvoyant I have a better understanding of my future and the the results of different outcomes and how they will affect my future.
Never got an inherently bad prediction. Some are negative some are positive. I can kind of want the day where I do a reading and get a death, the tower, and the 5 of al suits in one reading
>>
File: 14717605702151514897445.jpg (3MB, 4032x2268px) Image search: [Google]
14717605702151514897445.jpg
3MB, 4032x2268px
I like tarot cards
>>
>>18048721
What's that mean senpai
>>
How do I know if the person doing my reading is legit. I want to believe intensely so I can map my future the best I can.
>>
>>18046903
Yes, hella accurate, it helped me see things clearly, and not for me so far but for others yes.

I
>>
>>18048721
>8 of Swords
good taste
>>
File: 1471777539259467490917.jpg (4MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
1471777539259467490917.jpg
4MB, 4032x3024px
>>18046903
Yes many people here use Tarot.

There is a divination general where people do readings based on tarot, runes, and other things here >>18047769

I hope it only grows in popularity.
>>
File: here.gif (415KB, 480x238px) Image search: [Google]
here.gif
415KB, 480x238px
>>18046915
only time I've responded to this BS, well done
>>
>>18046903
Literally
>self-fulfilled prophecy: the deck
Not paranormal. Sage.
>>
>>18046915
hay
>>
so how the fuck do I know if it's a legit tarot card person or an asshole scammer? You occult looking ass niggas getting your money took or what?
>>
>>18051445
I just thought of Miss Cleo
>>
the thing about tarot readings is they often reflect what you already know to be true on some level. They are.... a reflection of parts of yourself that are normally not communicative in a clear way.

Since every "tuned" tarot reading I did was met with an inward confirmation of knowing. But I'd warn that they are not (the cards) omniscient. All this is without trying to summon guides or outside influences into the mix.
>>
>>18049321
aww what's the matter

didn't get your love query read?
>>
>>18051454
That bitch dead
>>
They are good for naming stands.
>>
eh, when i need a sense of direction, they're handy, but otherwise they tell me stuff i already know.
>>
>>18046903
Has anyone here tried tarot cards?
I'm used to use both rider and egiptian.

How accurate was it?
You wouldn't belive me if i tell you that i had predict many things, but of course is as acurrate as you want it to see it. For example, i once told a friend that he was on a love triangle, drawing the 3 of spades. The fact is that he wasn't the one cheating, it was her. He discover that 5 month later, but she was cheating on him for almost a year...
In another draw, i once told a friend of my aunt that se was going to lose someone in her family soon, cuz Death appears on. His fater die next day on a car accident. And so and so.

Did it change anything about you?
They gave me strength to confess my love to my actual partner.

Did you get any bad predictions?
Indeed, even for me. Some where very acurrate, as the examples i give to you, others weren't. For example, i draw the tower for my best friend last years, and he move from 3 houses in half a year. (Tower means a lots, but is a change, maybe a caotic one)
>>
>>18051497
>projecting your insecurities onto other anons
>>
>>18051497
He isn't wrong though. Tarot cards have no paranormal properties and are just a mere deck of cards that operate similarly to horoscopes when not used for card games. If I told some retard (the majority of this board) they were gonna have a bad day if they don't get dubs, of course they would associate their shortcomings to failed repeating digits when there's some noticable, but coincidental pattern that is so vague it can be attributed to unseen supernatural forces.
>>
i got a backwards death card and someone i knew died like a month after.
>>
>>18051736
/div/ reader here, that's actually a really funny interpretation of the 3 of swords. What other cards surrounded it to make you interpret it that way?
>>
>>18046915
what?
>>
File: maj13.jpg (108KB, 350x600px) Image search: [Google]
maj13.jpg
108KB, 350x600px
This doesn't really mean that something will die right?
>>
File: 1465660617707.jpg (517KB, 1361x960px) Image search: [Google]
1465660617707.jpg
517KB, 1361x960px
>>18046915
>>
>>18051677
I understood this reference
>>
>>18053416
no
>>
Tarot cards are a funny thing, a reader could interpret cards to a situation one way, while another reader could interpret them a whole other way. They are very subjective, and imo a very good self help tool.
>>
>>18053482
They only work if people focus entirely on the archetypes and avoid all details. Because those archetypes are universal to everyone.

It's a good story-telling tool but... that's about it. Which isn't to say they don't have value but they're not telling the truth any time soon.
>>
>>18053495
They're a good crutch for people who need it, or at least they can be. It's nice to get some sort of visual of various possibilities that potentially could happen in your life, especially for people who can't see clearly
>>
>>18046903
ZA WARUDO! TOKI YO TOMARE!
>>
>>18051445
There are no legit tarot readers, they're frauds who'll tell you comforting lies to separate you from your money. Same goes for supposed psychics.
>>
>>18053416
It just represents sudden change.
>>
>>18053581
It's hard to be a tarot "fraud" unless you are giving people the wrong definitions or meanings behind the cards just to tell them what they want to hear so you can take their money.

Most readers are happy to do it for free.
>>
>>18052426
I agree that it's not paranormal. People who talk about passing energy to the cards while shuffling or whatever are full of shit.

But it is a useful tool. Sometimes having random cards tell you things you don't want to hear (or do want to hear) can make you reflect on your life.
>>
>>18046903
As a child I was fooling around with my mom's card collection. She collected but doesn't believe in it.
I predicted there would be a fire of some kind and family issues over money.
A couple of years later my grandfather (her father) burned alive. There were A LOT of issues over the inheritance (they are six siblings). I never spoke of it with her that I remember, but that told me there and then that something was on with the occult.
>>
>>18047798
>rationalizes away tarot
>calls himself "redpilled"

Oh god you're so naive... You remind me of when I was a teenager.
>>
>>18048773
Learn to do it yourself. It's not really that hard and anybody can do it.

If someone tells you you need some kind of special talent to be able to read tarot, you know they're not legit.
>>
>>18054005
I need to clarify that it was a reading to her. She was indulging her son. I doubt she remembers, otherwise I can imagine it's a pretty fucked up memory for her. We haven't talked about it.
>>
Has anyone ever done it and it came out all wrong and fucked up? Or do they play out mostly?
>>
>>18054610
There is always a chance at getting the wrong reading.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.