[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is there anyway i can mk ultra program myself In order to do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: index.png (19KB, 227x222px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
19KB, 227x222px
is there anyway i can mk ultra program myself In order to do something and then forget about it?
>>
have you ever actually looked into MK ULTRA and Monarch? The way they tried to dissociate the psyche is through intense physical and sexual abuse. So, no.
>>
>>18045507

I mean if OP were to build the ultimate automatic torture device and got a hold of sound files for the correct mental abuse to split his personality in a way to accomplish his goals then took a shit ton of acid and strapped himself in then it could work out...

But it would be best to get some friends in on this OP
>>
The mind never truly forgets anything, it can only repress things for a time. Or direct attention to other things. But every memory you have, even the least consequential shit, is still in your brain. It's our ability to recall memories that sucks, not the memory formation.
>>
>>18045518

this. i don't think you want to monarch program yourself.
>>
>>18045518
>>18045507
OP just needs to jerk off against his own will and then he can forget anything
>>
>>18045375

How to use the sex kitten hacking?
What is the history of his "victims"
>>
>>18045375
hey anyone knows the name of the mkultra subproject dealing with dissociative drugs? such as ketamine and dxm?
>>
File: g273-3.gif (1015KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
g273-3.gif
1015KB, 400x400px
>>18045375
Everyone has this ability innately, even without inducing trauma.

Idunno. I'm not really comfortable explaining detailed instructions on how to make people forget what they did on 4chan. So. It's whatever.

I'll tell you that there's light at the end of your proverbial tunnel, but you're going to need to make it passed the booby traps on your own.

>Heh, booby traps
>>
>>18046258
they used LSD anon
>>
>>18046258
What I know for sure:

Project ARTICHOKE was the MKULTRA predecessor, which studied advanced interrogation techniques, under the influence of LSD and other unnamed substances.

I know that Subproject 22 was LSA, a naturally derived lysergamide. These tests were officially reported unsuccessful, as the chemists employed were unable to reliably isolate the substance.

I know that during the course of the MKULTRA project, there was study of an odorless, super-potent hallucinogen, designated BZ (3-Quinuclidinyl benzilate.) Furthermore, under the unofficial title of Project DORK, the product was weaponized and made capable of delivery via the M43 chemical cluster bomb. Stores of this weapon were officially destroyed in 1989.

Speculation:

I didn't see dissociatives listed here, but was able to find this list of unclassified subproject names:

http://www.all.net/journal/deception/MKULTRA/www.nemasys.com/rahome/library/programming/mkultra.shtml

I have yet to research the projects on this list.

Safe travels, friendo.
>>
File: index.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
what you can get from living the actuality of life is much more beneficial and much more of a wonderful experience than 'self-programming' imho
>>
>>18046280
see
>>18046292

Many substances were researched and tested on unwitting subjects. Beyond that, extortion, prostitution, and blackmail were studied, in specific regard to their efficacy as tools for interrogation and mental programming.
>>
>>18045375
Just wait a few more decades and it'll occur naturally.
>>
>>18045375

just binge of Nikolai
>>
>>18046254

this is the biggest problem with going public, further abuse of the victims
>>
>>18045375
>take LSD
>jump off the roof of a hotel head-first
Easy shit, OP.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.