[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something very strange is happening to me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: help us.gif (113KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
help us.gif
113KB, 500x333px
something very strange is happening to me /b/ it started about a week ago i'll greentext

>be me about a week ago
>since i was a little kid i have liked to take things apart and see how they work then put them back together
>i once did this with my x box 360 when it stopped working and playing discs
>i fixed it with relativly little damage other than a crack that developed in the plastic exterior while i was removing it
>anyway a week ago i started having extremely vivid dreams about traveling through my own mind and pulling apart repressed memories for viewing
>my brain was a machine
>i worked on tinkering with it to discover things from my childhood i hardly remember
>i awoke drenched in sweat each time
>it continued on mostly the same until my bike gear shift broke i tried to see what the problem was but the minute i touched it while focusing on finding the problem i was hit with a sudden flash of mechanics working in tandem until i got to the shift on my bike handle i suddenly knew the exact problem and my hands worked incredibly fast taking off the exterior of the plastic shifter and tinkering with the mechanics inside realign whatever was causing the problem
>i usually would have taken it to a shop or something
>i still dont even know what it was i did to fix it but it worked
>other things like my brain being able to turn non real blueprints into 3d models all inside of my brain i felt like a superhero
>i visited my grandmother today in an old folks home
>she has dementia and Alzheimer's
>i listened to her speaking and drifted off to another place in my mind i saw her brain and her memories/ thoughts they were absolutely terrifying
>she was raped as a young woman by many members of her family and i saw the whole scenario unfold
>i used my thoughts to search through her brain for memories of myself
>i felt pure blissful joy as i saw through her eyes my baby self being held in her arms
cont
>>
cont
>i suddenly began seeing other memories they were more recent but none of them made sense
>they were like old tapes with damaged film they kept cutting out picture and sound
>i heard thins through her ears that made no sense
>i snapped back into my body with a jolt and kissed her goodbye before leaving in a hurry
>i have begun seeing people as advanced contraptions and emotion as programs set to activate in certain situations i can read people like books
>im getting scared now and am only writing this on here in hopes of finding others like me
>>
File: 1470540741340-v.jpg (36KB, 805x669px) Image search: [Google]
1470540741340-v.jpg
36KB, 805x669px
>/b/
>>
>>18044936
hardly anyone on that board believed me i copy pasted it from the thread i made there sorry for the mistake
>>
>>18044940
Fuck off back to your containment board you failed adult
>>
>>18044946
so far not so good i thought anonymity would help in my case maybe make people fear ridicule less for believing me but as it seems people are all the same anonymous or not
>>
>>18044973
Sympathize bro. Just more proof that the end is nigh desu
>>
>>18044928
>I had a dream
Wow, you're really special.
>>
>>18044928
Hello friend, Chameleon curse anon from /b/. Walked the dog and the thread had gone after my last response to you. Did you have other questions/thoughts?
>>
>>18044928
Nothing is wrong with you. This happens to everyone eventually. Essentially we are all divine beings, you're stuck on this planet until you accomplish whatever it is you came here to do. You basically used lucid dreaming to go into a sub conscious meditation to help deal with repressed trauma that has happened to you. You also experienced what your mother did because we are all essentially a part of a larger scope of existence. This reality is a self-induced illusion.

Now you are on the path. Or more specifically /your path/. Don't listen to quackos talking about indigo children or star seeds. That's all a distraction, anyone is capable of experiencing what you did. Some do it by meditating for years, others are knocked off their feet by it because... well ultimately karma. Don't mistake this for power, it can make you go crazy. This is more or less a test.
>>
>>18045248
This OP. Everyone goes through it, the moment you say it out loud you lose it.

The point is to pretend magic isn't real, all the while casting spells. That's how the wizards stay hidden

Get loud and they kick you out. Hopefully the anonymity on this website kept you safe enough.
>>
File: 1470940209590.webm (891KB, 912x656px) Image search: [Google]
1470940209590.webm
891KB, 912x656px
>>18045396
>>
If this is real, cool story /b/ro. Now, go dig though peoples heads and report back here faggot.
>>
>>18044929

I am here with you brother! Work with the light, for good, and all will be transformed.
>>
>>18044928
Hey OP, do u live in cali?
>>
>>18045248
what are star seeds? i've been curious abuot stars and what it all means with that as me and my cousin aare

i agree with it being your path. you might not find anyone like you, but everyone has this special ability that helps them do what they love/helps them with their hidden talent
>>
>>18044928
You are at the beginning of a manic episode. Sweating, pressured speech (talking extremely rapidly) endless energy, delusions of grandeur especially special powers, increased emotion are some of the symptoms.

Get help ASAP. You need medicine. Manic episodes always end badly from impulsive and delusional decisions. The sooner you get help, the better. If you're too manic to get help, just remember what I said so when you do begin to come down and realize that you have a huge problem, you seek help immediately.

See a psychiatrist. Remember.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.