[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 10-efftivee.jpg (23KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
10-efftivee.jpg
23KB, 500x375px
Anyone here ever done it? If so do you know how?
>>
i'm also interested
>>
Yep, and I made a website about it:
http://astralworlds.com/

(But I will have to move it to a free blog in a month, because I can't afford renewing the hosting. Brotip: when you make a niche website don't make the topic too narrow.)
>>
>>18045039
>http://astralworlds.com/
It looks very well made, shame your site will be going down.
>>
a few times

mostly Ive turned lucid dreams into astral projections

and they are different. Ive met people while projecting and then met up the next day and talked about it
>>
>>18045058
That's fucking crazy man. I'm going to try and learn how to astral project, but since I'm a pussy ass bitch so I'm hesitant to go into sleep paralysis for it.
>>
Today I was thinking about the time-space and the astral world. Can you summon information/spirits from the past or from the future? Next time when I will succeed I will try to ask for the next winning lottery numbers. (And if I succeed I promise that I'll keep my site online:D)
>>
>>18045039
When you do move it, be sure to make a thread about it here with the new URL.
>>
>>18045039
How much do you need to host it? Monthly/yearly?
>>
>>18045269
Around 250$/year. I know there are way cheaper hosting services, but I wanted to make a professional site when I started. Unfortunately it haven't made even 100$ from advertising after a year. I think I will move the site to a cheaper service or just post the articles on tumblr.

>>18045238
Ok, I will!
>>
>>18045039
>tfw also just made a site with astral in the title
It's mostly focused on other stuff, but that's still a cool coincidence. Not linking because it's not nearly usable.

>>18045306
That's way too much. I pay about $60/year hosting 3 sites on the same server, and $15/year for the domain. If you're not generating revenue from the site, then of course $250 is too much for a personal project.
At least keep the domain - it's great.
>>
every time i try i can feel my astral self lifting and my physical self dropping into the mattress, but something is blocking me from actually exiting.
>>
>>18045757
Best advice I can give is to just flail around as hard as you can (in your astral body of course). What technique are you using? I find that I have very little trouble imaging myself pulling a rope out of my body, while trying to just push myself upright does not work well.
>>
>>18045039
Your site actually looks pretty legit, looking it all over.
Question, if I'm an insomniac would that make projecting harder, or easier?
>>
bump

>>18045807
i imagine it would make it harder as astral projection is usually done during sleep
>>
>>18045058
That's cool, how did you do it?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.