[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

directed energy weapons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1471101941491.jpg (126KB, 780x725px) Image search: [Google]
1471101941491.jpg
126KB, 780x725px
tell me all about it plz
>>
You mean spiritual energy?
>>
>>18042986
DEW is basically the using of technology to affect humans
>also god has this technology

it works via the effects that microwaves, electricity, electromagnetic fields, radiation, sine-waves, high frequency sound, low frequency sound, and ??? have on humans. specifically the neurological system (through your back runs your nerves/nervous system, its filled with neurons, which are made of atoms, which are little galaxies with little shitposters (people) and stars), these cells themself are electromagnetic in nature.

they also take advantage of the different states of mind, beta delta theta and alpha (even though alpha is not acknowledged as being a state of mind, derp, it is one), which can be manipulated by (???) also by things like flickering light and sound.
>>
>>18043055
it also works best in a state of fear, so dont be scared and they cant get in.

fear based programming/isolation/gangstalking etc.

dont believe em
>>
>>18043055
actually alpha is one, my bad
>>
>>18043057
>winrar
>>
Go to /k/
>>
primer: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Directed-energy_weapon

(semi)Current state of affairs: http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2015/july/pages/directedenergyweaponswilltheyeverbeready.aspx

Basically, the technologies (LASER, microwave emitters) have been proven as small scale projects, but require power supplies that make scaling to a ship based platform unobtainable, given the current state of nuclear energy.

The railgun has shown a bit more promise in recent years, but this is an electromagnetic means of delivering a projectile. The tactical advantages of this system lie in the fact that they require no explosives, and the projectiles are lighter than conventional ammunition.
>>
>>18044134
If you are using a broader definition, then the UK's dazzler weapon could be considered a DEW.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dazzler_(weapon)

IIRC there was also a crowd control usage of this technology that resulted in lawsuits and a subsequent cessation of use. I am having trouble locating this information with cursory google searches, but remember reading about it ~1.5 years ago.
>>
damn OP is in for some real talk

aye, we need a boston tea party
>>
Tasers are a good example

A terribly and unholy tool which perverts the forces of life itself and renders them as vulgar as the weapon's wielder
>>
>>18044180
I love my TASER, it is, by far, my favorite weapon.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1936px
>>18042986
OP this is a really good book if you ever get a chance to read it
>>
File: image.jpg (816KB, 1530x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
816KB, 1530x2048px
>>
>>18042986

Google "pulsed energy projectile"; the non-lethal version has a range of just over a mile, fires an infrared laser that vaporizes part of your clothing/skin to create an explosion powerful enough to knock you off your feet (like getting hit with a beanbag round), and generates an EMP that zaps your nervous system like a taser, causing severe pain, temporary paralysis, momentary blindness, and disorientation. It's being developed as a riot control weapon.

It also has a lethal setting, which can fry your nervous system and kill you in a variety of ways (paralyzing your lungs, stopping your heart, frying your brain, etc.), and on very high settings the laser vaporizing parts of you can make you explode like a hamster in the microwave. As of 2012, the last time they released official info on it, it weighs 500lb and has to be mounted on a vehicle, but they're developing a man-portable version.

They're also working on a bigger version for use as an anti-aircraft/anti-missile gun. It would be nearly impossible to dodge (unlike a surface-to-air missile) and the EMP would fry the electronics onboard; a drone or missile would drop from the sky, a manned aircraft might manage to recover and get the electronics rebooted, but will be extremely vulnerable to a follow-up attack by a missile or anti-aircraft gun.

Next, google "active denial weapon", which is basically a giant microwave that boils the water in your skin, making you feel like your entire body is on fire as long as you're in the beam. At close range, it can cause severe skin burns and make your eyes explode. It too is being developed as a riot control weapon.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.