[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Didn't find the dream topic. But I had this odd dream of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (23KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
23KB, 480x360px
Didn't find the dream topic. But I had this odd dream of Michael Clarke Duncan. If dreams usually really mean something, what could this possibly mean?
Somehow I met him and we started to chat, he was reeally big in the dream and I wanted to see what the world looks like from his view. He lifted me to sit on his shoulders and we walked and admired the nature. It was funny to think how I see the world as a short girl, and how he had always seen everything. Then we thought about birds and how they see everything etc.
We walked into a path in a little pond. In the water we saw insects like big aunts and other small creatures that I don't recognize or what now afterwards thinking doesn't exist. I said something like "insects are gross" and he just smiled and seemed to like them. Then we saw really big snakes and I was terrified, and said something like "I have never seem snakes, we don't have them in my country". There were three scary looking snakes in the water close to our feet, that seemed to be looking at us. I quickly took pictures of them and then hurried Him to take us away from there.
Then we again just walked and chatted. Sometimes I wanted him to carry me on his arms, sometimes back or shoulders. It was so funny. Once he asked if I wanted him to roll a joint for me, and I said that yes maybe later.
>>
I was somehow lonely in the dream and felt connection to him, and could definitely feel that he fancied me. He seemed really good hearted, kind. It felt like I was in control and he was pleasing me.
But I was worried about doing anything more with him cause he was famous and older than me. And dark colored (I'm not a racist but in my country it's rare), in real life I wouldn't think about that, lol.
And that's all I can remember. Such a stupid dream. I googled Green mile when I woke up cause I didn't know the guys name, or that he was dead. I have never thought of him and it's been many years since I watched that film where he acts. And in my dream he was much more handsome lookig. Pretty random.
>>
You are blacked.
>>
>>18042652
Never change, /x/. Never change.
>>
>>18042652
Ok.. I don't even know anyone black IRL.
>>
>>18042650
Maybe it wasnt Michael Clarke Duncan, but some random Negroid Gigantis? They all do look alike after all.
>>
>>18042757
..or maybe you're gonna get yourself a bbc soon enough.
>>
>>18042825
It might be. In the dream I just thought about him being him for some reason (big, black) but we didn't talk about his name or who he was. I thought in my mind that he doesn't know that I know who he is.. but maybe I didn't :D
>>
File: 1406508977249.jpg (50KB, 608x609px) Image search: [Google]
1406508977249.jpg
50KB, 608x609px
>>18042649
>big aunts
>>
>>18042840
Well, just for future reference. Negroes are to be avoided at all costs in dreams. You see, why you felt so comforted by him is that he had casted a dream hex upon you to make you feel comforted, and then he would have struck and stolen your dream wallet the second you let your dream guard down. In dreams, around blacks, never relax.
>>
>>18042649
Look harder next time. >>18001347
>>
Maybe it was a warning from the spirit realm that the Illuminati is going to off him next.
>>
>>18043069
He died in 2012.
>>
>>18043217
No u.
>>
>>18043217
It was b8
>>
>>18042649
>>18042650
It just means you miss him, anon.

Don't worry, we all do.
>>
>>18042861
10/10
>>
>>18042649
OP, this is a very special encounter. You have met your inner self. Each person's inner self is the opposite gender, and represents the aspects of yourself that are inside you, but do not manifest.
How does it feel to have Michael Clarke Duncan inside of you?
>>
>>18045953
>Each person's inner self is the opposite gender, and represents the aspects of yourself that are inside you, but do not manifest.
That's interesting, I have recurrent dreams with a flirty redhead girl that tries to give me advice on how to improve my life.
>>
>>18045953
Haha pretty cool to think if this is what that dream was all bout. I do think that I am chill and protective person to those who are near me (how he seemed to be, too), but didn't know I was so huge and powerful.. and black. Weird. I don't think that it was MCD anymore, just some gigantic black man who I mistakenly connected to MCD in the dream.

Last night I dreamed that I was swimming in a lake with dozens of alligators somewhere in a jungle. There were other people swimming with me too.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.