[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Eastern European spooks thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 24

File: 636052641571756400.jpg (249KB, 479x820px) Image search: [Google]
636052641571756400.jpg
249KB, 479x820px
Get in here V4 niggas and other eastern yuros.

There aren't that many interesting stories where I'm from (Poland, subcarpathian voivodeship), but I got few.

1. In my town (Sanok) there's this house pretty close to town square. It's a modern, new built house that kept on changing owners as people can't last living there more than few months. Apparently some weird shit happens there like doors shutting itself etc. I had a family friend living there for a while and when he and his mates where drinking on the balcony someone kicked the doors in. They all ran outside and searched the perimeter, but found nothing.

2. There's plenty of bunkers on the outskirts of the town (Molotov line went along the river that cuts through the town). Apparently a soviet officer hid his whole family in one of the bunkers when the Germans attacked in 1941. Their bunker got overrun and blown up. I never heard of any spooks being there, but I find the story interesting.

3. There's a church in a nearby village (Strachocina) that was haunted by the ghost of a warrior (probably a Tatar, but I don't remember). Weird shit would happen at night, like stuff being thrown around at the altar etc. The hauntings finally stopped when one of the priests went to check out the noises at night and decided to pray for soul of that ghost.

4. A lot of people were brutally killed by Ukrainian Nationalists in the nearby forests during and after ww2, maybe that's the reason behind a part of the road going close to a forest being haunted. Some say that you can see an apparition of a woman there at night.
>>
File: wloclawek.jpg (120KB, 369x550px) Image search: [Google]
wloclawek.jpg
120KB, 369x550px
not really that spooky but whatever. well, this one is from my grandpa. he used to be an atheist, the kind that argues about it with people. so, one day, when it was pretty dark already, he decided why the fuck not and entered the church to see whats inside anyways. so he sat down and then the big entrance door shakes a bit. he looks back and sees someone walk in. it's a man dressed in a suit, with a black cape and a weird sombrerro-like hat. the man slowly walks to the altar, squats down, takes his hat off and prays. he proceeds to slowly leave while looking at my grandfather. my grandpa was scared shitless and claims he's seen he devil show him how to greet god. from then on he was a full-on katolik. pic related, the church.
>>
Yuro is full of bunkers, old houses and ghosts.
>>
File: Undead coffin.jpg (40KB, 268x339px) Image search: [Google]
Undead coffin.jpg
40KB, 268x339px
Hungary here posting some old imperial spook:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arnold_Paole
>>
Any good stuff from Bulgaria?

A couple of friends and I are going next month and I want to spoop them a bit.
>>
>>18042607
Communism.
/thread
>inb4 you can't /thread your own post
I just did
>>
>>18042607
>Ukrainian Nationalists
I hate them.
and now they are raising their ugly heads again and US with few other countries are helping them.Fuck
Western media is brainwashing gullible faggots in many countries.

I hope Putin will fuck them up really fucking good and will do it soon and turn them into fucking ghosts.
>>
>>18043492
I want Trump to win just so the tensions between the East and West lessen. Putin and Trump would be bros
>>
>>18043492
Ukranians don't turn into ghosts they lose all their memories and get reincarnated as unhappy adolescents
>>
>>18042607
>Ukrainian Nationalists
Stalin had a good idea how to deal with those fucking ukrainian savages but his famine program didn't work 100%
They are such a fucking primitive savages that during famine mothers were killing their babies and fucking eat their meat.
True fucking story.
Fuck how can you kill your own baby and cut into pieces and boil it and eat it.Fuck.

I bet there must be lot's of those baby ghosts around now over there.
>>
>>18043548
>Fuck how can you kill your own baby and cut into pieces and boil it and eat it.Fuck.
Why are you asking me?
>>
>>18043551
OP I'm not asking you.
this is rhetorical question
>>
File: 1467780616420.jpg (59KB, 708x527px) Image search: [Google]
1467780616420.jpg
59KB, 708x527px
>>18043548
>how can you kill your own baby and cut into pieces and boil it and eat it.
Very carefully
>>
>>18043569
here is one of the reports.
Deranged by hunger, mothers eat their children

Andriy Melezhyk recalled this story of a mother eating her child.
Luka Vasylyovich Bondar lived in Bilosivka in the district of Chornoukhy in the region of Poltava. He was 38 years old. He had a wife named Kulina and a 5-year-old daughter named Vaska.
Before collectivization he owned five hectares of land, and therefore belonged to the class of poor peasant.

In March of 1933 Luka, although distended with hunger, went away to some distant villages in search of something to eat, and did not return.
About a week later his wife Kulina died of starvation and the collective farm brigade removed her body to the cemetery.

After she was interred, the neighbors started wondering what had happened to her daughter Vaska, who was not known to have died.
They entered Kulina's house and began to search for the child. In the oven they found a pot containing a boiled liver, heart and lungs.
In the warming oven they found a large earthenware bowl filled with fresh salted meat, and in the cellar under a barrel they discovered a small hole in which a child's head, feet and hands were buried.
It was the head of Kulina's little daughter, Vaska.

...more of those ghostly spooky creepy stories here
http://www.artukraine.com/famineart/account.htm
>>
>>18042607
>Dat pic

its not like poland got to choose, you know muh lebensraum and shit
>>
>>18043607
Good story

How many people starved to death during that whole thing? 1 or 2 million?
>>
>>18043619
from the shit that they are doing in Western Ukraine now looks like not enough.
>>
>>18043607
EU should think hard before accepting western ukrainian filth,they will eat all the babies in EU
>>
>>18043507
Putin would steamroll Trump at every turn while that dope would think they were best buds.
>>
>>18043671
but at lest Trump if becomes president can see reality as it is and see Russia as a logical partner
not like that present banana boy
>>
>>18042607
Only the west part of Poland (Poznan and a couple more cities) are normal and do not look like pic
>>
>>18043492
So where are those fabled Ukrainian nationalists and what are they doing?
>>
>>18044129
Bullshit. I'm from the South East and the only time I saw those monstrosities was when I visited the West (Silesia)
>>
>>18044187
Some of them in are in Poland working or getting education while crying we dindu nuffin and volhynia was a soviet job. Others are dinduing in US, a lot of them dindu in Canada too.
>>
>>18043561
That wasn't OP. I'm OP
>>
>>18042607
Guys Poland is a very cool country.
Poland is one of a very few countries in Europe that is not letting dirty niggas and mudslims to settle in Poland.

Poland strong !
Go Poland go !
>>
>>18045718
maybe you know this but just in case
when you post as an OP to avoid confusion best is to post like this

OP here,
>>
File: FACTS ABOUT POLAND.jpg (122KB, 1024x530px) Image search: [Google]
FACTS ABOUT POLAND.jpg
122KB, 1024x530px
>>18042607
>>
File: tumblr_moek1pqVyl1svgfdso1_500.jpg (325KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moek1pqVyl1svgfdso1_500.jpg
325KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_moel91UMu11svgfdso1_500.jpg (302KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moel91UMu11svgfdso1_500.jpg
302KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_moelikbbME1svgfdso1_500.jpg (331KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moelikbbME1svgfdso1_500.jpg
331KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mofn3cNtyR1svgfdso1_500.jpg (362KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mofn3cNtyR1svgfdso1_500.jpg
362KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mogho49NIM1svgfdso1_500.jpg (294KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mogho49NIM1svgfdso1_500.jpg
294KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mqpnsqrOlp1svgfdso1_500.jpg (340KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqpnsqrOlp1svgfdso1_500.jpg
340KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mqpmv5diOr1svgfdso1_500.jpg (335KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqpmv5diOr1svgfdso1_500.jpg
335KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mqpmbn5zdp1svgfdso1_500.jpg (153KB, 1280x896px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqpmbn5zdp1svgfdso1_500.jpg
153KB, 1280x896px
>>
File: tumblr_moll7zhQeU1svgfdso1_500.jpg (312KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_moll7zhQeU1svgfdso1_500.jpg
312KB, 1024x717px
>>
File: tumblr_mojx6bIl261svgfdso1_500.jpg (318KB, 1024x717px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mojx6bIl261svgfdso1_500.jpg
318KB, 1024x717px
>>
THE END
KONIEC
>>
File: ghost.jpg (91KB, 786x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
91KB, 786x1024px
Five most haunted places in Poland.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPJh-19WTjs
>>
There was a supposedly haunted house on Kosocicka Street in Cracow, but it got demolished recently.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FSdMmLxvK3s
>>
>>18045724
OP here. Been lurking here for 2 years and I still fuck up with the most basic shit.
>>
there's a guy claiming that there are Nazi werewolves in the Riese bunker complex in Lower Silesia, Poland. Apparently he went there and even fought one
>>
>>18045803
no big deal Polish friend
also as you know sometimes you might not want to ID your post as OP but to post as a regular anon

find us more spooky stories please
>>
Polish Games are Awesome.
The gaming tribute made with games which have been produced or developed by polish studios. Polish men can do video games!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGce6OdgJgA
>>
>>18043690
Russia isn't a logical partner.
>>
File: The-Witcher-Polish game.jpg (81KB, 1024x640px) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-Polish game.jpg
81KB, 1024x640px
Polish video game "The Witcher" enchants world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nUNQRHk-Cno
>>
File: czarna-wołga.jpg (48KB, 625x304px) Image search: [Google]
czarna-wołga.jpg
48KB, 625x304px
Somewhere around the early 70's there was a popular urban legend about czarna wołga (black volga). I know that there are many versions of this story, but I was told that vampires had been driving it in order to kidnap children and drink their blood.
>>
>>18045873

Black Volga
(Polish: czarna wołga) refers to an urban legend widespread in Poland, Russia,Belarus, Ukraine, and Mongolia, mainly in the 1960s and 1970s.
It was about a black (in some versions red) Volga limousine (with white wheel rims, white curtains or other white elements) that was allegedly used to abduct people, especially children.
According to different versions, it was driven by priests, nuns, Jews, vampires, satanists or Satan himself.
Children were kidnapped to use their blood as a cure for rich westerners or Arabs suffering from leukemia; other variants used organ theft as the motive, combining it with another famous legend about kidney theft by the KGB.

The legend surfaced again in the late 20th century, with a BMW or Mercedes car taking the Volga's place, sometimes depicted with horns instead of wing mirrors.
In this version, the driver would ask passers-by for the time and kill them when they approached the car to answer
(in another version of the legend, they died at the same time a day later).
In the Soviet Union the Volga was the most expensive car, and black Volgas were reserved for government use only as an assigned automobile for party officials.[
>>
>>18045873
They even made an SCP based on this legend, I think
>>
File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 171x295px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 171x295px
>>18042659
Fekete Kutya, my guy..
>>
Anything on Serbia?
>>
some of the places of power in poland are tits
ruined castles, places of massacres and miracles and whotnot
>>
In Lithuania the main spook is Russia
>>
>>18046031

Serbs are a "civilized" version of gypsies..no wonder Hitler wanted to exterminate them.
>>
>>18043607
this is some quality spook
>>
File: .png (244KB, 505x499px) Image search: [Google]
.png
244KB, 505x499px
>>18045838
>Nazi werewolves
>>
>>18046045
Not sure if you're Serbian, Romanian, or Croatian...
>>
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
>>
>>18042607
All right, here's my story. It's not really scary, but when I was a kid I was fucking terrified when I thought about this.
I live in the Tricity, Poland, in one of those wacky small suburban neighborhoods built in the previous decade. On the southern border, there's a few old huts that were probably built here in the 50s. Not really sure, desu, but it looks terrible. I mean, it's almost like slums. It's a few poor ( and very mean ) families, living together in two or three small houses.
On the east from our neighborhood there used to be a long, but narrow meadow with a hill. On that hill there was an old workshop, looking similar to one of that poor houses. I used to hang out with other kids there, looking for clues as to what resides there.
All across the district, kids told stories about this place. On Christmas Eve at our school, one guy told me that his friend went there and saw a granny crying after the Halemba mine accident and an old guy with an axe. After that me and other kids finally decided to break into that building.
I gathered a few other kids and we went to the hill. One of the kids found a large stone and broke a window with it. We heard a voice from the inside and, terrified, we ran away, only to try it again next week.
I actually don't remember how, but we managed to open the door. The inside was full of trash. In one room there was a desk and lots and lots of papers. We found a door to the other side of the hill (the house was as wide as the field and blocked the way to the other side) and went outside. After a while we decided to go back, because it started getting late. Just when we were leaving the old house, three teenagers approached us. They just looked at us and one of them took out a knife. We quickly ran back to our neighborhood.
Some time later we found a dead cat with its guts removed. And after some more time, the house was burnt down.
>>
>>18046319
Just like that. Now there's a new block of flats being built, after about 6 years since it was destroyed. I always wondered what happened to these wannabe-satanists. A few weeks ago, I met a girl that used to live in my town. She said she heard stories about satanists in my district. I should've asked if she knows more about it. She was clearly unhinged, though. Rambling about being a messiah and how people here do not understand in what existential danger we are right now. But that's a totally different story.
Well, that's not the only weird thing that happened in my city. There's a woman that believes the Ark of the Covenant is hidden under one mountain, there's a story that a UFO crashed in the sea in the 50s, etc.
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 769x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 769x1024px
>live in Moscow since 2 years old
>city has racial tensions
>many locals view and judge foreign persons as leeches, parasites, subhuman
>I am ethnically from Khz, so appear more Chinese in features
>driving to visit my friend 2 hours away
>night time
>road ahead is closed off with vehicles and 20-30 pedestrians
>the car I have been trailing behind is in view
>the pseudo-check point pedestrians are breaking the windows and pulling the passengers out of the car
>they are being beaten with clubs and set on fire
>I'm visualizing this occurring while reversing my vehicle and driving back to the city
>now equipping weapon on person and hidden in vehicle
Police are corrupt and crime is vastly under reported
>>
>>18046351
this is the legit spooky stuff.
>>
>>18042625
>Eastern European devil dresses like a faggot NEET
>mfw
>>
>>18045885
Slav devil too ratchet for underlings kek
>>
>>18046351
Wow man just get the hell outta Russia? Racist scum bags!
>>
>>18046957
Implying that's a bad thing
>>
>>18042607
>Sanok
post ulica
>>
>>18046043
In pretty much all of eastern Europe and Finland.

We couldn't really do shit if the russkis decided it was time to reintegrate our little shit countries back into Russia.
>>
>>18043548
>Fuck how can you kill your own baby and cut into pieces and boil it and eat it.Fuck.

With a hammer, so it's nice and tender.
>>
>>18045717
I'm from Poland and never heard about any trouble caused by a Ukrainian, family. I think you may be exaggerating a little bit.

Also, what the heck is half of this thread. Go to /int/ with these, please.
>>
family is mix of volga germans, east germans, st petersburgers (lol) and people from outside vladiovostok. not many stories from the east except of wartime and work as stasi after but the ones from the west talk about maneating tigers and how revered they were. sometime sie also talk about witches and the natives too but sie is it
>>
>it's a /pol/ /v/ and /b/ visit another board episode
cool fucking thread
>>
>>18047531
You must be living under the rock in that case if you never heard about any troubles caused by Ukrainians.
You never heard how they murdered Polish people during Second World War.
You must be kidding me,or you are exaggerating a lot.
>>
>>18047425
Armii Krajowej my negro
>>
>>18047425
What bout u?
>>
File: houska.jpg (446KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
houska.jpg
446KB, 2048x1536px
not exactly spooks, more like spooky folklore from Czechia

>Houska castle, and most specifically the chapel, has been constructed over a large hole in the ground that is supposedly 'The Gateway to Hell', which was said to be so deep no one could see the bottom of it. Half-animal-half-man creatures were reported to have crawled out of it, and dark winged creatures flew in its vicinity. Legend has it that when construction began in the castle, all the inmates that were sentenced to death were offered a pardon if they consented to be lowered by rope into the hole, and report back on what they saw. When the first person was lowered, he began screaming after a few seconds, and when pulled back to the surface he looked as if he had aged 30 years in just a few seconds. He had grown wrinkles and his hair had turned white, as old folklore tales state.
Houska castle was built with no fortifications, no water, no kitchen, near no trade routes, and with no occupants at its time of completion. The castle was not built as a residence or as a protective sanctuary, but was instead built because the hole was thought to be a gateway to hell. Thus, by constructing the Gothic building, they were able to keep the demons trapped in the lower level thickest walls closest to the hole of the castle
>>
>>18049185
ha, very interesting stuff
creepy story
I wonder if there were any incidents with demons interfering during construction

any pictures of inside of the castle that you can post

thanks
>>
File: houska-peklo-1[1].jpg (133KB, 800x392px) Image search: [Google]
houska-peklo-1[1].jpg
133KB, 800x392px
>>18049199
here's the inside of the chapel
plus there are some "ghost hunters" videos on youtube about it
>>
>>18045730
Wrong
The greeks knew that centuries ago
Check your facts faggot
>>
>ifunny
Fuck off newfag
>>
>>18045720
but everyone else can into space to dispose of niggas there
the european strategy
>>
>>18042607
>>18042607
>>18042607

I made this a while back

http://archive.4plebs.org/x/thread/17790721/#17791921

Russia's fucked
>>
>>18046351

>>18049598

Your country is fucked up, every male has military training and I can't imagine anyone that's seen shit like you have going anywhere without a gun and a big knife

>pulled out of your car and burned alive

why?????????
>>
>>18047409
I hope one day you get pulled out of your car at night, sodomized, beaten and burned alive.
>>
>>18051863
Lol k nigger
>>
>>18043458
Not many actually. I can't remember hearing of anything really spoopy. There are supposedly giants living in the depths of some caves, I have heard of archaeologists uncovering bones that look like they belong to a 3-4 meter tall human.
Also some friends have lived through some supernatural stuff here. When one of my friends was little, just waking up he noticed something in the corner of the room. At first he thought it was his mother, but when he looked at it it was something like a green woman that just looked straight at him. He says he didn't feel scared, but more like curious. He got up and went to touch her, but as soon as he got close the apparition disappeared.
>>
>>18043548
Baby. It's what's for dinner.
>>
>>18046041
Tits are places of power the world over, anon.
>>
>>18046045
Hitler wanted to exterminate them because he offered them a pact and they went "fuck you lol, kill the kraut"
>>
>>18046957
People are racist when they kniw by experience that shitskins only rape, murder, and destroy. The are monsters and only can immitate humans until they start to out number Europeans, or have a bit to drink. Then you watch all you cherish burn. Then you will be blamed for causing the damage by oppressing them with your very existence while you weep for all that has been lost.

t. former leftist European
Thread posts: 91
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.