[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Going crazy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: FB_IMG_1470207435751.jpg (165KB, 1661x2048px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470207435751.jpg
165KB, 1661x2048px
Hey /x/,listen I did DMT for the 3rd time about a week ago,shit was intense as usual but the thing is after the trip went down and everything came back to normal,I had this wierd feeling for a while and then I went to sleep,woke up all as usual,looked at my gf and a wierd 'aura' (I guess) seemed to be surrounding her,a white big aura - constantly
So I freaked out,got to work,and started seeing other people with auras too,some with big ones some with small,random colors,some without at all .
Took the whole week off,today I woke up fine and I think its safe to say this 'side - effect' is gone.
So anyone can tell me wtf was that shit?
Im still kinda freaked out about it since from my expirience with dmt,ur usually fine about 30 minutes after it.
Also im from israel (in4 jew) and ive been studying kabbalah wich states high-level spiritual figures in the kabbalah can see auras,but maybe im just fucking my brain over?
Pls help
Also,proper psychonaut - ask me anything.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1467930748295.jpg (64KB, 600x903px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467930748295.jpg
64KB, 600x903px
>in4 jew*
>>
>>18042057
I don't have any knowledge about kabbalah but I sure can say that DMT is by far the worst thing I have ever experienced.
>>
Could just be HPPD, I've never heard of that happening from DMT use specifically but you can get it from psilocybin which is a DMT analogue so it's probably possible.
>>
>>18042070
Y?
Ive done LOTS of psychedelics but I feel since that last dmt hit that everything is different.
My 3rd eye is constatly open and i cant seem to shut it down I keep visualizing peoples thoughts and feeling incredible energy burning through my whole body
Anyone fimilliar with these states? Its driving me crazy im afraid to interact with people
Is my head screwed or am I just accessing higher spiritual lvl
Any1?
>>
One of my childhood friends tried it and ended up having a strange reaction which killed him two weeks later
>>
>>18042110
Also did acid,mdma,tiny bit of mescaline and ketamine this month.
Im pretty experienced with it I know how to act and I sure know none of these leaves a visual after-effect except acid but its really different from a feeling you get from acid
>>
>>18042176
I find it really hard to believe mostly becuase dmt isnt really capable of hurting you physically.
The body knows how to handle it since the brain creates dmt every night when you sleep.
You could overdose tho i think,idk.
Maybe not rly dmt idk
Idk really
>>
File: FB_IMG_1468273717548.jpg (169KB, 619x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1468273717548.jpg
169KB, 619x960px
Shameless
>>
File: 1467961405716.jpg (213KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1467961405716.jpg
213KB, 1920x1080px
Your pineal gland is cracking out of its shell. Rather forcefully, by the sound of it. You'll be fine, just remember everything they taught you about staying light hearted, and positive. Don't over do it--too much positivity can tip the boat. Just smooth sailin' sailor. Start allowing yourself to more allow things to happen, rather than causing them to happen, pushing them to do so. It's more of a sail boat now, less of a row boat.

You can look up Drunvalo's workshop on massaging your pineal gland, and this'll increase the auras, but make them more coherent, more of a sense, less of a hallucination. It's an ancient, Aztec exercise, takes about 10 minutes every day for a couple weeks.
>>
File: hodor-hold-the-door.jpg (26KB, 1216x671px) Image search: [Google]
hodor-hold-the-door.jpg
26KB, 1216x671px
I should point out that most of the thoughts you're hearing from other people are thoughts they aren't even aware of themselves. So, they'll act on them, but if you bring it into the open they'll deny it, act all shy, and change their thoughts. Be very, very gentle if you think you know how to hold a person's mind for them. If you're not careful, if you come across an easily suggestible person, you could wind up having them spend the rest of their lives, preparing to hold a door.

Sorry, if you don't get the GoT reference. They did a thing about minds in episode 5 of season 6 that was actually kind of terrifyingly spot on.
>>
>>18042171
You need to Ground and Centre. There are several ways to do it. It'll help chill out your energy a bit. You saw auras. Google the aforementioned practice. Welcome to Energy work, otherwise known as Magick.
>>
>>18042171
I tried it with 15mg, had an instant panic attack although I have taken several other psychedelics so I knew what was coming. During the trip, I constantly had to concentrate real hard to not become physically unconscious. The feel of time completely vanished, leaving me with the feeling that I need to suffer like this forever.
>>
File: 1469927429872.gif (2MB, 488x488px) Image search: [Google]
1469927429872.gif
2MB, 488x488px
>>18042444
trips dont lie
>>
Do you mean this in a Parapsychology or in a psychological way?
>>
>>18042057
>proper psychonaught
>dmt for 3rd time
>>
>>18042057
its that jew magic senpai. moloch has rewarded you with +10 apprehension for the goy souls you provided. travel well frond
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.