[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The hell is this clock, /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (357KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
357KB, 1920x1080px
I mean, it's obviously a clock, to my knowledge it doesn't work and I don't even know where it came from, it sorta appeared in my room. I think my brother may have put it there but I'm not entirely sure, regardless it's above my bed. The hell is it?
>>
File: Eastern_Star_Patch.jpg (21KB, 378x392px) Image search: [Google]
Eastern_Star_Patch.jpg
21KB, 378x392px
>O.E.S

>Order of the Easter Star
>>
>>18041186
Huh, OP here. I think my dad mentioned something about his Grandma being a member of that. Still not sure how this ended up in my room.
>>
>>18041196
I can't help you with how it got there, but that's definitely the seal of the Order of the Eastern Star.
>>
>>18041200
is this an initiation

are you initiating me

my anus is ready famalam
>>
>>18041210
I have nothing to do with the Order of the Eastern Star.
I know nothing about them.
But as a man of a different mystery school, If I were to give you unsolicited advice, I'd say keep that clock, and maybe start asking questions of the elders of your family.
>>
>>18041174

It works. It's right twice a day.
>>
>>18041174
OP here, updating.

I took the advice of >>18041218 and asked my dad about it, apparently the clock was my great-grandmothers, who was in the Order of the Eastern Star, supposedly fairly high in rank, or whatever the hell it's called in there.

My Great-Grandfather was also apparently a Mason Shriner, which I have no idea what that is.
>>
File: Shriners[1].png (88KB, 341x291px) Image search: [Google]
Shriners[1].png
88KB, 341x291px
>>18041551
>Mason Shriner
The Ancient Arabic Order of the Nobles of the Mystic Shrine. The dudes withe the red fezzes who go kart in parades and such.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.