[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I lost something really important to me and I figured that I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 14

File: tumblr_o1fedf59oq1ts1x6xo1_540.jpg (75KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1fedf59oq1ts1x6xo1_540.jpg
75KB, 540x540px
I lost something really important to me and I figured that I can't move on. I keep praying nonstop for a miracle, but since it's unlikely to happen I feel closer and closer to killing myself.

What do I have to do to get if back? At this point I wouldn't even mind selling my soul.
>>
Why is a mere object so important?
>>
>>18040978
It's not exactly an object, but I guess I grew so attached to it over the years that I didn't expect to lose it like that. It meant a lot to me and for a long time it was the reason I woke up every day. It inspired me and made me know love more than any human ever did.
>>
>>18040991
Is this a relationship thing?
>>
>>18040996
Nope, not a human, but not an object either. Just something that I really loved.
>>
Maybe if you stopped being so cryptic someone here could help you.
>>
>>18041010
This.
>>
>>18041004
virginity? If so I'll take "things that didn't happen" for $200.
>>
>>18041030
That's what I was thinking also. This sounds like melodramatic emo shit.
>>
>>18041010
Let's say someone erased a thing that I loved from my daily routine. I'm on /x/, so I'm not asking for advice on depression. Plus if I say what it is people will call me a retard.

>>18041030
Okay let's call it a concept, not a thing. Also virginity is overrated.
>>
>>18040974
Leave the window open this night. Put an unlit, untouched candle on the window, so I don't get have to spend too much time looking for you. Don't go to sleep before washing your legs, I can't stand smelly feet.

You must also understand that by honoring these conditions, you allow me to help you. That means that I might take something of yours that I like (don't worry I don't take people).

rip in sleep, and try not to piss your pants faggot
>>
>>18041043
Nice RP but I'm desperate so I'm doing it anyway.
>>
>>18041050
Also remove any smelly socks/shoes from the room.
>>
>>18041050
>>18041041
Oh for fuck's sake just say what the thing is.
What, you're afraid of shame?
Do you know where you are right now?
>>
>>18041041
I know what your asking for. You need to be specific. Or else just go Google a ritual and have fun with your botched results.
>>
>>18041059
>>18041066
Alright faggots it's a fictional character. Go ahead, laugh at me.
>>
>>18041041
Nevermind. I wanted to help you but your playing fucking games.
>>
You must pray, in the name of Jesus Christ, anon. Jesus Christ is God, and He is real!
>>
>>18041101
Already doing that.
>>
File: 100_0980.jpg (818KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
100_0980.jpg
818KB, 1600x1200px
1And it came to pass, that, as he was praying in a certain place, when he ceased, one of his disciples said unto him, Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so in earth.

3Give us day by day our daily bread.

4And forgive us our sins; for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation; but deliver us from evil.
>>
>>18041096
Please elaborate. How can you lose a fictional character? Did you lose interest in a fandom or something like that?
>>
>>18041117
It's dead Jim.
>>
>>18041004
if it`s not a human beign, or an animal, just stop it
i`m afraid it`s an animal, am i right?
>>
File: 1465571291120.jpg (133KB, 850x849px) Image search: [Google]
1465571291120.jpg
133KB, 850x849px
>>18041096
Lololol anon's only interested in 2d people!

Okay, now that that's out of the way, elaborate.
>>
File: DSCN1938.jpg (458KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
DSCN1938.jpg
458KB, 1024x768px
5 ¶ And when thou prayest, thou shalt not be as the hypocrites are: for they love to pray standing in the Synagogues, and in the corners of the streets, that they may be seene of men. Verily I say unto you, they have their reward.

6 But thou when thou prayest, enter into thy closet, and when thou hast shut thy doore, pray to thy father which is in secret, and thy father which seeth in secret, shall reward thee openly.

7 But when yee pray, use not vaine repetitions, as the heathen doe. For they thinke that they shall be heard for their much speaking.

8 Be not yee therefore like unto them: For your father knoweth what things yee have neede of, before yee aske him.

9 After this maner therefore pray yee: Our father which art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.

10 Thy kingdome come. Thy will be done, in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give vs this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debters.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evill: For thine is the kingdome, and the power, and the glory, for ever, Amen.

14 For, if yee forgive men their trespasses, your heavenly father will also forgive you.

15 But, if yee forgive not men their trespasses, neither will your father forgive your trespasses.
>>
>>18041096
fuck you, i almost felt empathy for you, i really thought it was an animal, but this?
you are a shame, please die soon, we don´t need faggots like you
>>
>>18041043
>>18041056
sorry, i do not mean to trouble you

who are you?

what is it that you wish to take of mine. i do not think that i'll be doing these things tonight, I'm sorry. God bless you, maybe if i felt it was safe
>>
>>18041126
The character died and I want it back, sticking around long enough to live a good life.

>>18041130
If I lost a living being I could cope with it, knowing that they're someplace better. It doesn't work the same way for characters. Anyway I already said it's retarded but this is how I feel and I can't change that.
>>
How do you lose a fictional character? Contact the author or something. There are legit non paranormal ways to fix this.
>>
>>18041150
Already did that but it won't change anything, the story is already settled. At worst it will make the guy feel bad for indirectly ruining a life.
>>
>>18041119
OP I sympathize but you're just going to get trolled in here; there's nothing paranormal about this unless your character is a tulpa. Might I direct you to >>/adv/ ?
>>
>>18041153
I'm clearly asking for a way to bring it back, and not for a way to cope with loss. If my character was a tulpa, don't you think I would be able to bring it back on my own?
>>
>>18041096
Oh, shit.
I know what you mean now.
No I'm not going to laugh at you.
You should have just said that in the first place.
There ya go.
>>
File: 538.jpg (63KB, 600x1189px) Image search: [Google]
538.jpg
63KB, 600x1189px
>>18041141
>The character died

The character was never alive. Just fucking draw her every day, man. Commission art of her.
>>
File: 1471477318721.jpg (186KB, 714x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1471477318721.jpg
186KB, 714x1000px
>>18041141
So write a fanfic.

There's as many timelines as there are people who tell a story. You're on /x/ so you're obligated to humor the possibility of parallel timelines. Go ahead and pick a point of the canon main line, and create a split from there. As long as that's the one you hold to your heart, then that's the timeline that you get to use to model your incarnation, or astral project, or whatever secret value you actually hold for a fictional character beyond this reality.

I didn't say it was going to be easy. You want to take a character's life into your own hands, you best be prepared to do some storyboarding.

>I've been there, anon.
>>
>>18041180
>>18041181
>her story ended so make up your own story!
I don't want that. If I wanted that I'd make my own character, but it wouldn't be the same. I want that specific character to come back to life and actually get some recognition.
>>
>>18041194
There's a possibility I can make this happen.

Who is this character?
>>
Dude trust I've been there. Don't! Just keep trucking. It takes half the amount of time u experienced it to get over it... But with time for sure... It gets better
>>
>>18041194
Well. That's rough buddy.

Even time machines can't undo the pasts that caused their creation. You only want your character to be alive because they're dead. So, as long as that's your motivation, you're kind of stuck in a contradiction.

You don't get to control what other people do with their art. Ever. (Even if you sell your soul.)
>>
>>18041194
>come back to life

She wasn't alive, Anon. She was only ever marks on paper, much like your shit on TP.
>>
File: images.jpg (18KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
18KB, 225x225px
>>18041153
this is not true. you can come here anon to learn how to live forever, and how to love God, and many, many other wonderful things
>>
>>18041203
If you can make it happen, the name is irrelevant. I'm not saying who it is here.

>>18041212
Supposedly you can change a lot of things by selling your soul, but you can't persuade a writer to asspull a character coming back to life?

>>18041214
I know that, and she still meant a lot to me. Stupid I know, but that's how it is.
>>
File: revofjn.jpg (55KB, 375x481px) Image search: [Google]
revofjn.jpg
55KB, 375x481px
>>18041153
>>18041223

It is written. Jesus says... '“I am the resurrection and the life; he who believes in Me will live even if he dies, 26and everyone who lives and believes in Me will never die. Do you believe this?”'
>>
>>18041224
Incorrect. Look I'm offering a chance to help you because I feel like I understand your situation, but I'll need some things. The name of the character or at least the artist. I need to know who this character is to make anything happen. Also keep in mind that to you, he/she will still be "alive" but it will false, basically you will be livin with a tampered mind.
>>
>>18041271
There's also going to be a list of things you need to do for me to be able to help you, it might cost some money, but as you stated before you are desperate right? This ritual is a bit intense but it will work.
>>
>>18041271
>basically you will be livin with a tampered mind
Then that's not the same. I can cause myself to forget or tulpa an alternate reality into existence, but that's not /x/ at all and I wouldn't burden my relatives with being a vegetable.

I'm here for /x/ shit, not lobotomy.
>>
File: 1469659542530.gif (3MB, 347x260px) Image search: [Google]
1469659542530.gif
3MB, 347x260px
>>18041224
You can if you get THEM to sell their soul.

But no, people's art are their own proprietary works. Even soul-snatching demons can't touch that. Best they can do is give OP a reality experience where that appears to be true, but OP already shot me down on that offer.

I'm at a loss here.
>>
>>18041224
Would you at least post her name?
>>
>>18041284
You misunderstand. There's no surgery or affect to your physical body, it will be a spiritual insertion. But you must be aware that this will effect you and only you. You stated you wouldn't mind selling your soul to the devil earlier. Watch your words OP I'm beginning to think this whole thing is a troll, or cry for attention.
>>
>>18041290
>>18041315
>OP already shot me down on that offer.
Delusions aren't really paranormal, and neither are tulpas. I don't want to believe she exists, I want it to actually happen.
>>
File: 1467260394341.png (207KB, 540x302px) Image search: [Google]
1467260394341.png
207KB, 540x302px
>>18041324
>I don't want to believe she exists, I want it to actually happen.
>>
>>18041324
I thought you simply wanted your daily routine back in place, what you want is a reality that is warped to your fucking likeing. Do you think your soul is worth that much? Selfish.

The best I or anyone can offer you is this ritual. Take it take it or delete this pathetic thread.
>>
>>18041340
That's not /x/ and I'd rather kill myself than make my parents have to take care of a partially braindead adult for the rest of their lives. Plus, creating a tulpa or an alternate reality inside your brain doesn't even require selling your soul.
>>
>>18041351
You really need professional help if you're serious.

If you're not, thanks for adding a little spice to /x/ tonight.
>>
>>18041351
Why is that solution not acceptable to you? The tulpa, I mean. She'll be more real to you than she ever was before. She'll exist for you alone.
>>
>>18041351
What in the hell? When did I ever say you would be brain dead or creating a tupla? You are thinking along the wrong lines. This is 100 percent spiritual and requires a contract. I haven't went into detail because I'm not convinced of your determination.
>>
>>18041365
Give me her name and a approximate time you're sleeping tonight and I (he) will show you a sign.
>>
>>18041363
Because a tulpa is not the character herself, but my own character. I believe she's alive and happy but she's not.

>>18041365
So what man? I would be going around my friends and talking like she's alive and they would be baffled at my delusions? Every friend I have, I made them because we all liked the same character. A side effect of losing that character is also losing the friends I made through her.

>>18041373
I'm not giving a name. You (and he) can ask me in person when you see me in my sleep if you're legit. I'll go to sleep in a little less than 2 hours.
>>
>>18040974
Depends what you've lost and what it will take to return it.
What have you lost my friend
>>
>>18041385
So you want to be a God?
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 480x480px
>>18040974
>will sell soul for 2D
>can cope if 3D
>>
>>18041417
Well it's not like I'm hurting anyone and it's not like bringing a fictional character back is an huge change. Just voodooing the writer to see some visions of what she could have been and change his mind is better than living in my own bubble.

If it can't happen, I'd be on /adv/, not here.
>>
>>18041439
No. not possible. Sorry
>>
>>18041385
>A side effect of losing that character is also losing the friends I made through her.
but thats illogical, it´s like stop beign brothers with someone because your parents die. Are you stupid anon?
>>
>>18041462
Shared interests is the only reason people are brought together. I don't really have much else in common with these people, so as they move on we will lose contact.
>>
>>18041469
So it's not the character it's your friends you want to keep. You don't even know what you want. Wasting everyone's time here
>>
>>18041482
Are you kidding me? I clearly stated what I want, and that's for the character to come back. Keeping my friends is only a side effect that will come with the character staying around. It's you guys that keep suggesting things I didn't ask for.
>>
>>18041495
And you have been told multiple times she's not come back the way you want her to. Why are you still here??
>>
>>18041503
Because in the end of the day you're just another anon and I can't take your word for it. There might still be a way and you just don't know it.
>>
File: 1469711245680.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
1469711245680.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>18041096
>>
Yeah I had a fictional character i really liked as well but it was from a roleplay kind of deal, think up you two saying Farewells and fucking off to meet again after you're done in this life. Afterwards:
>>>/a/
>>
>>18040974
Suicide is never worth it unless you are in a state of debilitating physical pain which cannot be treated.

Whatever emotional pain you feel right now will go away given a short amount of time(say 4 months). Just as a paper cut is shocking at the first moment it subsides in a short while to a manageable stress, so too will your mental pain. Give it some time. Don't apply a permanent solution to a temporary tragedy. Keep living.
Thread posts: 72
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.