[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What happens if I unlock all 7?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: chakra-man200po.gif (31KB, 200x333px) Image search: [Google]
chakra-man200po.gif
31KB, 200x333px
What happens if I unlock all 7?
>>
>>18040724
Then you can summon the dragon and make your wish.
>>
Youd feel sexy and relaxed. Im almost there.
>>
You become disillusioned with materialism, and shatter your own ego. You continue this life as if but a dream, knowing that you are just one node of consciousness of the many bodied dreamer, that is all of us. In their exuberance to be individuals, this is sometimes forgotten--unlocking all 7 will restore this memory.

Sometimes the janitors and paupers are the most enlightened of all, for they play the crucial roles that keep society going, and ask little or nothing in return. Patiently waiting for the others to awaken from their individualistic fervor, so that we can cocreate, together, the next phase of existence.

Nobody even talks about time travel. Isn't that a problem? There are no laws in place. How do you deal with that? People aren't even willing to discuss it. They'd rather it be invented first, before they're even willing to discuss how it should be handled in the event it does get discovered. That's a little backwards. Nobody talks about the important issues these days.

Like the proprietary rights to one's soul.
>>
>>18040740
But anon, you *ARE* sexy.
>>
>>18040770
I was like this once, I think. Then I lost it because it is so frail
>>
>>18040724
You can poop so easily you might not even need to wipe after a forearm sized colon cleaner.
>>
File: 1194794_m.jpg (30KB, 597x600px) Image search: [Google]
1194794_m.jpg
30KB, 597x600px
>>18040865
Also this.
>>
>>18040724
Hindus believe that you become a cow. Cows are holy in their religion. Though, I hope you realize that when it comes to reaching the last level, you must live through seven reincarnations.

Upon death, man is judged, and if their qualities and life is lived to the requisites, they move on to the next level in the next life. Man can only ascend one level per life, and reaching the final level means that you have reached nirvana, and become one with God.

Reincarnation and Enlightenment is a means by which one becomes closer to God. That's the ultimate goal in those religions.
>>
>>18040724
sneck will rise and kill you
>>
>>18040735

Came here to post this, A+.
>>
>>18041185
kuckdalnini pls
>>
File: s2ur2q.png (272KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
s2ur2q.png
272KB, 320x240px
>>
>>18040724
You unlock a rare pokemon
>>
>>18040724

You get a golden camo
>>
>>18040724
Possibly going insane during the process. Irresponsible cunt TV shows like avatar that perpetuates the method tells nothing of its dangers. They're going to fuck up a lot of people.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.