[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask a father who lost his child in a mysterious way anything.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 7

File: 1468191055017.png (1MB, 900x637px) Image search: [Google]
1468191055017.png
1MB, 900x637px
Ask a father who lost his child in a mysterious way anything.
>>
Did he died
>>
>>18040310
It's been 2 years.
>>
Did the ayys take 'em?

>The stork bringeth, and the stork taketh away
>>
File: 1470780949162.jpg (260KB, 667x460px) Image search: [Google]
1470780949162.jpg
260KB, 667x460px
>>18040304
What was the mysterious way he died?
>>
File: 1471415233051.gif (481KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1471415233051.gif
481KB, 600x600px
You can't even protect your child, probably can't even protect yourself.

Why did you have a child?
>>
>>18040304
How did your son pass?
>>
Was it Harambe?
>>
They never found the corpse. I was on Latvia to visit my grandfather and i bringed my child and wife with me.
>>
>>18040314
Nobody's perfect. And nobody can do anything with 100% accuracy.

>Most of all, you can't protect people from themselves.
>>
>>18040314
I found the woman i loved. But i do regret it now.
>>
File: mcdo10.jpg (47KB, 472x354px) Image search: [Google]
mcdo10.jpg
47KB, 472x354px
Did he enjoy eating McDonalds? Do you feel accountable for his death?
>>
>>18040326
I honestly don't know how should i feel but my marriage broke apart anyway and i am constantly having suicidal thoughts.
>>
>>18040333
You seem like those robot chicks on tinder. Like what we ask doesn't determine your response in the least
>>
>>18040333
What was your son's name?
>>
>>18040334
Good observation anon
>>
>>18040335
William.
>>
>>18040318
>latvia
O kurwa braliuks, where are you from? Finally some action in the baltics
>>
Well i lost him in March 2014. I was at my grandfather's house with my wife and son. The house was on the coast and it had a cornfield. It is on a municipiality in courland.

It had a swing on it's garden which my grandfather build a long time ago. My son asked if i could swing him. I was talking with my wife at the moment he asked me the question.
So i told him just wait a second and that i would do it later. After like 5 minutes i began to look for him. I saw the swing swinging by itself. But my son was not there i started to shout his name.

No response at all. After a while i started to worry and i looked everywhere on the house and meanwhile my wife was asking what the fuck was going on. He was no where to be found. Than i found some trails leading to the cornfields. I started to search the cornfields for any sign of my son.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
Was your son kidnapped?

Why weren't you supervising him?

What's so mysterious about your son's death/disappearance?

What did you do when you realized you mcfucked up?
>>
>>18040384
What did you do when you realized you mcfucked up?
>i kek'd
>>
Did you try turning it off and on again?
>>
>>18040373
Assuming you contacted them what did the police find out about his disappearance?
>>
Anon, I say unto you. Hear the words of Him who was, and who is, and who is to come... The One who holds the seven stars in His right hand, the One who walks among the seven golden lampstands:

"25At that time Jesus said, “I praise You, Father, Lord of heaven and earth, that You have hidden these things from the wise and intelligent and have revealed them to infants. 26“Yes, Father, for this way was well-pleasing in Your sight. 27“All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him.

28“Come to Me, all who are weary and heavy-laden, and I will give you rest. 29“Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and YOU WILL FIND REST FOR YOUR SOULS. 30“For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”"
>>
>>18040373
probably the biggest question i have is why are you now on 4chan
>>
So continuing.
I found my sons shoe on the cornfields but i began to realize the foliage around has started to become bizarrely lush and i wasn't just corn anymore i saw some plants that i have never seen on my life before. Teal colored flowers and such. I started to see trees and i know for a fact there aren't any forests near this house.

And i noticed that i have stopped hearing the waves which really made me feel off considering this house was literally on the shore . I carried to look for more trails of my son but the foliage got extremely dense and i couldn't even see the sky anymore and i was looking for him for like 20 minutes at this point.

I started to worry about myself at this point because i had no idea where the fuck i was and i was somewhere that i know didn't exist. I started to run around to get out of this forest.

And than i saw a sign.In the sign there were four capital latin letters ''Z.J.D.I'' and below it there was a cyrilic text i didn't know how to read it shamefully. And above the ZJDI there was some sort of foreign insignia.
>>
>>18040402
I was right. Ayys intradimensionaled and led your son astray.

>The stork bringeth, and the stork taketh away.
>>
File: Example.png (2KB, 164x134px) Image search: [Google]
Example.png
2KB, 164x134px
The sign looked like this from what i could remember.
>>
>>18040304

Did you fuck your kid and then kill it and hide the body so you wouldn't go to jail?
>>
>>18040413
My google-fu has never failed me and I can't find shit.
>>18040415
Probably this, Latvia I assume is a perfect place for such.
>>
File: 500px-LivonianOrder.svg.png (91KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
500px-LivonianOrder.svg.png
91KB, 500x489px
So continuing after i saw the sign i started seeing some really fucking weird foliage like the stuff you see at ancient alchemy manuscripts. And i still couldn't see the sky at all.

About this time i was searching for my son for about 40 minutes. But i decided it would be best if i just got out of the forest and call the police. But i literally could not find a single way out of the fucking forest.

I tried to get out of the damn thing for nearly an hour. While trying to get out i saw the insignia of the livonian order scratched to some trees which at the time i had no idea what it was.

I finally started to see the sky after trying to get out of the forest for an hour but to my surprise i saw stars when i lost my son it was 13:00 and i was sure i strolled around for at the most 2 hours.

Anyways the foliage had become normal again after a while and it was only cornfields again.I finally get out of the whole fucking thing. And i get out it was night time and there police on the house. My wife started run at me while crying.
Gonna continue.
>>
>>18040472
no i won't adapt your short story into a feature film
>>
>>18040373
Pics of wife?
>>
>>18040472
You might find your son at Mt. Shasta. They've got a portal up there.

No idea where it goes, or if has any connection to your alchemist's forest, but a portal's a portal eh?

>No seriously though, there's a natural portal up there.
>>
I think OP disappeared into another dimension again.
>>
>>18040304
Odd coincidence. I personally know a guy who just lost his son, and nobody knows how he dieded.
>>
So continuing i started to tell everything i saw to the police and we started searching my son on the field and the coast but we found no trail of the forest we saw at all. The police searched for 14 days. But i started losing hope as well as my wife and i was still trying to find that forest i saw and i started to feel like i was going mad.
To this day we never found a corpse or any new findings just my son's shoe i found on a place that does not even exist.
>>
roleplay baloney
>>
my baby royyyyyyyyyyyyy
>>
>"Now where'd my baby go? She was right there a second ago. How peculiar."
>"Meh. Guess I'll make a thread on /x/."
>>
>>18040768
atleast it's not yet another stoner or tulpa thread.
>>
>>18040317
Lol
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.