[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys i'm back. No creepypasta this week so instead gather

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 14

File: cutie.jpg (515KB, 1260x958px) Image search: [Google]
cutie.jpg
515KB, 1260x958px
Hey guys i'm back. No creepypasta this week so instead gather round as I tell you a story that happened to me IRL.
>2014, San Diego, California
>me and my then gf (pic related) had just moved into a new apartment by the highway with our young child
>everything seems normal enough for the first 7 months, but things got interesting.
>my kid started acting funny and threw up this weird black goo of some sorts
>shit was fucked so we took him to the hospital
>doctor said he was fine but had to stay at the hospital for tests for a week
>gf was into new age hippie spiritual shit and would do weird prayers and stuff like that for him
>the fuck?
>I hoped my sone Jorge was alright, sure his skin was a bit darker than mine and how my honey got pregnant when I was in rehab was weird but its probably my imagination
>one night i noticed something
> a woman
>she was in all black and had hair in her face
>she beckoned me to her but I declined
> later on her son turned out to be ok
> some virus from Mexico that came to Cali
>i told her about the woman and told me that its basically the mexican grim reaper and if i was to go to her, me and everyone i love would have died.

Unfortunately a year later we broke up and too the kid and moved in with her new bf, some black guy.
I moved to San Fran later on and met a qt at a Bernie Sanders rally and we've become sort of a thing ever since. Thanks for reading!
>>
>>18037128
>I hoped my sone Jorge was alright, sure his skin was a bit darker than mine and how my honey got pregnant when I was in rehab was weird

keep /pol/ crap in /pol/
>>
>>18037128
thanks for your blog post
>>
>>18037149
/pol/? I don't care about that crap, i loved him a lot and she snatched him away from me. I guess I have myslef to blame, don't do heroin kids!

>>18037150
Your welcome my friend!
>>
File: 1463859929781.jpg (154KB, 2048x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1463859929781.jpg
154KB, 2048x1302px
>>18037149
>>
Im watching cheer squad and reading creepypastas, bad ones, any suggestions?
>>
>>18037128
You don't have a gf, you never knew this girl pictured, and even if you did your story is utter drivel. Kill yourself
>>
>>18037243
Why is everyone on here turning on me?c'mon /x/philes i thought i was your favorite... Is it because i cucked you guys and started posting on twitter?
>>
>>18037255
Wizchanners and r9k have flooded /x/. They are the most bitter,miserable people ever. Enjoy!
>>
File: bc2.jpg (229KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
bc2.jpg
229KB, 717x880px
You have to go back
>>
>>18037260
Wizchan is pretty cool, r9k is good too, maybe its YOU whos bitter ;)
>>
>>18037276
You already know my position on reddit. Im the epic 4chan goy remember?
>>
>>18037277
Oh no. You need to deal with those people! You would only then understand.
>>
>>18037291
What do you mean? I understand alot of things, my gf bernie supporter is at uni in cal Berkeley taking degrees.
>>
>>18037311
Awful people.
>>
>>18037325
How are they awful? They never said hello, kiss my ass or anything.
>>
>>18037333
Okay.
>>
>>18037128
what's the point of you telling this shit story here
begging for attention
get lost

it's not even written in a interesting style
fuck off
go and cry on priests shoulder,not here
>>
>>18037397
I need subscribers, I wanna become the biggest 4chan supporting youtuber ever! Please help out. Everyone has turned on me here.
>>
>>18037404
>>
I will be choosing a new creepypasta to read, decide what i read....
>>
Also tweet me on twitter #fishstickonastick
>>
This whole thread is just self-promotion by FistDickandADick.
>>
File: pumpkin-moon-.jpg (110KB, 1024x720px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin-moon-.jpg
110KB, 1024x720px
>>18037441
>>
>>18037466
agreed
it's total bullshit
>>
C'mon guys, i thought i was your favorite /x/phile why you gotta be like this?
>>
>>18037183
Can you post the edit where it says you need to start asking questions
>>
I didnt sell out you faggots. Go ahead and unsub ungrateful cunts. I should have never posted on this site I should have stuck to Tumblr.
>>
ITT: X turns on a fan favorite as Fishy has sold the fuck out and is revealed to be a liberal cuck douchebag.

Best thing to do is raid his twitter and call him a fag, unsubscribe to his channel if you're already subbed.

All because of "wahh you guys hurt muh feelingz cuz u impersonate me :("
>>
>>18037594

How do I make OPs pic my avatar.
>>
>>18038033
>>18037594
Nobody cares

We don't care about this fish stick faggot

We don't care about raiding him

We don't care about your artificial drama

Kill yourself
>>
>>18038262
So it's true, we have turned on fishy. I don't support raids but are we really all just gonna drop him? Sure he's a liberal who sold us out for twitter but who wouldn't? Sure he came off as a bitch when someone was impersonating him but it was a troll who cares? Sure he ripped of RLM's style and his humor isn't the greatest but who cares? Sure he tried to be le edgy 4chan youtube guy but once again, who cares?
>>
Wow. Such a pathetic attempt to get attention.
>>
>>18038394
I know, i thought fishy was a cool cat but it turns out hes just an attention whore who used X for a few hundred subs. I think he deserves to be unsubbed by everyone for being a cuckold faggot too.
>>
>>I need subscribers, I wanna become the biggest 4chan supporting youtuber ever! Please help out. Everyone has turned on me here.

Fucking sad desu, the guy seemed like such a chill bro who liked shitty creepypastas, he seemed humble, but he just turned around and spit in our face by basically saying he'll never post on this site again because someone was harmlessly impersonating him, he decided to act like a little bitch and took his ball and went home. He then decides to go on twitter of all places, known for sjw bullshit and normies which he said he was against before. He then has the BALLS to come back here and advertise his channel. In a very cheap and effortless way too. So in short, Fishstickonastick is a sellout phony who just used us for his own personal gain. He can go fuck himself.
>>
>>18037183
if that is supposed to be your kid than I'm color blind
kid's color is more in synch with the dog than you

>>18037404
sellout detected
>>18037466
correct
>>18037555
lol
>>18038333
right On anon
>>18038394
desperate and pathetic
>>18038407
totally correct
>>18038427
yes to this post 100 times yes
"time is ripe to unsubscribe"
>>
>>18038427
This. FishDicksonDicks gets 0/desu~
>>
Spread the word to other x philes that fishy betrayed us.
>>
He's at 282 subs, i wanna see him at 100. Dude did it to himself, he's lucky he isn't getting doxxed or anything like that. Dude wasn't even a draw or anything, gotta lay off the heroin.
>>
Apparently he was on deviantart before, he only came to 4chan just as he was about to make creepypasta vids. He shilled them in past threads and was only relevant because of US. Wasn't like he was creative anyways, stole a bunch of formats and his jokes were terribly unfunny. His monotone and droning voice always put me to sleep and his forced 4chan references like the anime jumpcuts and namedropping and can't wake up intro and even our site's own epic maymays just shows how unoriginal he is. When he makes fun of wiki comments he comes off as insecure. Sorry for blogpost but this guy has pissed me right off. When he made the reddit no sleep video he went too far with the 4chan and X dicksucking. When he made a video about how he didn't like people roleplaying as him made it so he looked like a giant baby. Now he's shilling? No, I won't allow liberal assholes like that on my board, X wants nothing to do with him and future videos so just fuck off!
>>
>>18037128

"time is ripe to unsubscribe"
>>
>>18038546
Forgot to mention ghat he didn't even tell us that he's gonna stop posting here, only in the comments of a video. He then goes to twitter and it doesn't even come up when googled so he lied and just wanted to run away cause of his feelings getting hurt when the guy roleplayed as him in that old thread. What a little bitch is all i gotta say....
>>
File: IMG_00000010.png (76KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00000010.png
76KB, 1024x600px
This faggot has no followers basically and he's pretty much talking to himself. Also note that he knows he cant be funny and has to rewrite a probably already halfassed script.
>>
File: IMG_00000011.png (103KB, 1024x600px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_00000011.png
103KB, 1024x600px
He's totally talking to himself...
>>
>>18038568
Just so sad.
>>
>>18038583
I know, on twitter no one gives two shits about you.
>>
>>18038565
>>18038568
Good job Fishcuck, you sold out your only supporters to talk to yourself on a big boy site, he's truly a small fish in a big pond now, good luck ya leftist prick.
>>
>>18038033
>X
go back 2 reddit
>>
>>18037128
Why are you posting pictures of people you have personal relationships with on 4chan? Do you have autism?
>>
>>18038568
>talking to himself
Do you know how twitter works? His 8 followers see his tweets.
>>
Y u do dis fishy :(
>>
>>18038969
How would you know unless you have twitter or tumblr yourself faggot.
>>
File: 1386689046521.jpg (330KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
1386689046521.jpg
330KB, 608x1070px
>>18040544
>i just took 28 Tyenol oh shit i'm dying

Doofus. It's spell Tylenol, lonleyT backwards.

Tylenol is almost impossible to kill yourself with, BUT it will destroy your liver, an overdose will make the rest of your life a sick hell spent hooked to dialysis machines once a day. Dumb people think back to when aspirin suicides were common, a painful way to go, and think oh Tylenol is sort of the same thing -- IT IS NOT.

While we're here, same with car exhaust, it is very, very hard to kill yourself with car exhaust now a days due to catalytic converters. You'll mostly just make yourself vomit a lot and kill off lots of brain cells.
>>
>>18040575
Hey there chief i aint saying i took the tyenol or whatever senpai, i was just saying yer a tumbler faggot. I bet yer gay or ginder binarey too aint yas?
>>
>>18040588
>yer gay or ginder binarey too aint yas

Rodents can spell better than you.
>>
>>18040599
Oh like chuck the cheese mouse man?! You be shillin the fishy guybcz u r a derdy god damm JEW!
>>
>>18040610
you seem like a well educated lad, think your sister will lick my cock?
>>
File: Spook the Spooker.jpg (143KB, 1440x1415px) Image search: [Google]
Spook the Spooker.jpg
143KB, 1440x1415px
>>18041070
I'll kill you with a fucking dildo up your ass bitch
>>
>>18037128
What the fuck is wrong with you? How fucking autistic are you that you feel the need to do this shit?
>>
>>18038427
This guy isn't me. The impersonation thing wouldn't scare me off the fucking site that got me started, I'm not that big of a thin-skinned pussy. But with how much of a shitbag this guy is making me look like you can see why it would piss me off, right? The only reason I haven't been posting on /x/ is because people haven't made creepypasta threads lately, I check for them every day. Also
>18 unique posters
This guy is pretending to be like 20 different fucking people in one thread.
>>
>>18042007
>>18042017
How can we trust you mr fishdickinamansmouth?
>>
File: best cosplay since CWC.jpg (67KB, 760x503px) Image search: [Google]
best cosplay since CWC.jpg
67KB, 760x503px
>>18037128
Hey fishy, write a creepypasta about wwe or dbz
>>
Make a vid about us fishy
>>
OK anon. I've got a fishy pussy and I'm playing with it just now. Do you want to see some pics.
>>
lol young child. that OP pic is a young child. are there any sites of before and after of scene girls?
>>
Muh feelings have been hurt once again :(
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.