[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ancient Energy Cultivation Techniques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: energyfieldsdao.jpg (14KB, 236x276px) Image search: [Google]
energyfieldsdao.jpg
14KB, 236x276px
Looking for real 'Ancient' 'Energy and/or Body' 'Cultivation/Refining' Techniques.

In any form. (Literal/Metaphor or Mapped Meridians/Angles/Number Patterns too)

Extreme Yin(Cold/Moon) and Extreme Yang(Hot/Sun) Techniques are welcome too.

Try to keep the trolling to the minimum please.
>>
>>18037016
Dao De Jing
>>
>>18037016
Tai chi, chi gung, look for a teacher who knows what they are doing though. Bruce Frantzis.

The techniques are important, but not as important as having the right teacher, the right attitude, and the perseverance to train when you really don't want to.

Yang or fire techniques can fuck you up. I occasionally see people for healing who have done so. That's why I recommend Bruce, who teaches Water Method Taoist techniques. Don't think of it as which (yin or yang) method gets you results quickest, consider which is going to get you results *and* promote psychological, emotional, and physical stability.
>>
>>18040381

It's so hard to find teachers who don't give watered down instructions. Have any translated books or documents on QiGong?
>>
>>18040381
OP here
I was talking about Ancient Techniques.
Not the fake ones that are taught today.

Also Extreme Yin/Extreme Yang if successful, can restructure your whole body. (According to a warning in ancient records, if fail/distracted for a single moment for any reason during the process of body being restructured which is permanent and usually takes few months to few years, then its certain death by the time the process is done, even if its in the very last moment of it)

A basic Extreme Yin body will allow to stay young(/natural smooth gentle skin), less hair growth and can live up to 300~500 years. And Complete control over cold energy(same as the moons light). The body will basically be like a Muon-catalyzed cold fusion reactor.
Also body immune to freezing, can counter burning.

A basic Extreme Yang body will make your skin more rough, more hair growth, grow old slightly faster than extreme yin body but live up to ~300 years. And Complete control over hot energy(same as the suns light).
The body will basically be like a Nuclear hot fusion reactor.
Also body immune to burning, can counter freezing.

There are techniques which give you those and other benefits using neutral charge or dual charge patterns/formations but they are more rare than extreme yin/yang since they allow to fuse or synchronize the two charges together.

Tai chi is a failed attempt in recreating an ancient technique from the concepts. And Chi/Qi gong of the past over ~1.5k years are a failed attempts in understanding the ancient techniques.
>>
>>18037016
For what reason do you want to know?
>>
>>18041404

i want to shoot a fireball at my enemies
>>
>>18041404
To become One with The Way.
I can reach the state mentally but I don't dare to because I realized its permanent and not right to do before refining the body and forming a core/formation/array.
(I have the idea of whats the next step after, and it requires placing the core/formation/array in the formed inner space/void to continue. So I need to work on the body to form a core/formation/array first)
>>
>>18037016
Read "tapping the healer within" by Roger Callahan. His methods are not technically ancient, but trust me, he just rediscovered stuff thatcwas common knowledge to the ancients
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.