[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

West Memphis Three

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: West_Memphis_Three_Mugshot.jpg (45KB, 600x344px) Image search: [Google]
West_Memphis_Three_Mugshot.jpg
45KB, 600x344px
Did they do it /x/?
>>
no it was a spoopy black guy because that film implied so
>>
They all look like faggots, so yeah I guess they could have done 'it'. Not sure how that's paranormal though.
>>
>>18036049
>Not sure how that's paranormal though
It was supposedly a satanic killing where a child's penis was eaten (allegedly).
>>
>>18036021
The stepfather did it.
In terms of quality of evidence that he did the act he could probably be convicted in civil court like OJ Simpson was, but there is no smoking gun for criminal court.
>>
>>18036162
Why do you say that? Damien Echols behavior was very strange during the trial and the documentary.
>>
>>18036268
But what was his motive?
>>
>>18036281

Killers don't have motives sometimes. What they do have is a natural instinct to kill.
>>
>>18036299
That is true, the stepdad did seem like a cold sociopath.
>>
>>18036281
If you look at interviews with the stepfather he comes across as a total asshole who abused the kid in one form or another.
Who knows what the actual motive was? Maybe it was accidental - a beating taken too far - and the other facts of the case (Such as mutilation) were just scavenging animals which was never disproven in the state's case.
>>
>>18036325
The belt imprint is pretty convincing that it was a beating gone too far, but the thing i cant figure out is why he killed all 3.
>>
>>18036343

Wasn't there some evidence that the three boys had suffered long-term sexual abuse?

Maybe it was some abuse ritual that the stepdad took too far.
>>
Of course they didn't. The way the kids were murdered looked more like the work of one guy rather than three teenagers.
>>
>>18036349
I'm not sure. But his behavior and the diatribes he goes on is very indicative of a crazy religious pedophile.
>>
These 3 faggots did it without doubt. Don't let those biased documentaries cloud your judgment.
>>
>>18036059

No penis was eaten it was mutilated.

Personally I think they did. It's conflicting for me, because Damien and Jessie seem like criminals and manipulative ... Jason Baldwin however seems very sincere which sways me.
>>
It was terry Hobbs. His fucking hair was found in a knot of one of the ligatures... He died before any official charges were able to be brought against him. He may have been aided by a friend and neighbor, but as far as the main culprit it was without a doubt terry Hobbs.
>>
Damien and Jason were pretty enthusiastic with the occult and satanic worship. They both knew they would kill one day.

Sadly the kids where at the wrong place at wrong time. Jesse too when you think about it. That dumbass thought it was just a beat down but then they took it too far and he bailed.
>>
http://www.jivepuppi.com/Terry_Hobbs.html
>>
>>18036396
But that's all the state had against them, their interest in occult and Satan. No strong evidence was brought against them that tied them to the crime.
>>
>>18036471

Dude...he had his teeth removed so they couldn't be matched to dental records.

...and a history of rape and molesting children...

...and a history of stabbing and shooting people

...and a history of torturing animals

...and a history of hard drug use

That is pretty damning evidence, against the stepfather.
>>
>>18036502
Naw the kids in the Metallica shirts did it
>>
>>18036021
If you watch the doc, it seemed like they were clear. Over zealous police officers are almost always an issue.

>>18036394
>>18036059
There was no evidence that implied such. In fact, all that damage seemed of that sort seemed to imply animals got to the body after it was dumped there.

These kids were too stupid to dispose of the bodies the way they had been found, which implied a killer who had experience. Everything remotely "satanic" was written in by the fucking retarded cops.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.