[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ground Zero

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 22876.jpg (38KB, 328x328px) Image search: [Google]
22876.jpg
38KB, 328x328px
Who else here listens to Clyde Lewis? I've been listening daily for a month now, he always strikes a perfect balance between entertaining and informative. The Point Nemo episode was particularly amazing.
>>
>>18035924
sounds interesting but give some more info where to find him you faggot
don't just fucking tease people and run away
>>
File: 1469164173275.jpg (12KB, 355x258px) Image search: [Google]
1469164173275.jpg
12KB, 355x258px
>>18035997
You can't be serious, can you?
>>
>>18036210
why not ?
what so unserious about my post
>>
I've been listening for years, he's the man. Usually spot on, and often times he's ahead of the mainstream news curve.

>>18036222
you can find him on soundcloud, apple podcasts, AM radio (pretty much tune into any FOX news radio station at night), and by a very very simple google search.

I'm pretty sure he (or someone on his crew) lurks here, too.
>>
>>18035997
soundcloud.com/groundzeromedia

I listen to him here in Portland, the motherstation. Sometimes he has interesting stuff, sometimes it's really boring, like when he gets into politics then I think he sounds a bit like Alex Jones minus the ridiculous yelling.

His EVP and ghost shows are among the creepiest I've heard. Especially one he had about phone calls from the dead a few years back.

Much better than that flake Art Bell and George Snoory.
>>
>>18036884
anon please do me a favour and don't mention in the same sentance names of those two idiots art bell and george noory with name of clyde lewis
by doing that you are insulting master lewis
>>
File: hillary-confused-at-rally-01.jpg (91KB, 1024x579px) Image search: [Google]
hillary-confused-at-rally-01.jpg
91KB, 1024x579px
>>18035924
I'm listening to this guy now
he is cool so far, and quite funny haha
the way he talks about Hiliry and her health problems, lol

good radio voice,lot's of energy,good diction, good sense of humor

would like to hear how he handles and deals with guests,especially the b/sr's
>>
File: Hillary Clinton BARKING.jpg (77KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Hillary Clinton BARKING.jpg
77KB, 1024x576px
"The Democratic presidential hopeful imitated a dog on Monday as she described an old radio ad in Arkansas,
which involved a dog trained to bark when it heard a political candidate tell a lie.
Clinton went on to wonder aloud whether the concept could be resurrected for use with the current Republican candidates"

"Hillary Barking Like a Dog"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WovYnLL9Yow
>>
When's he air? Post a link and we should have a listening party
>>
>>18037644
it's on air now
i'm listening here
http://tunein.com/radio/Ground-Zero-with-Clyde-Lewis-p36076/
>>
>>18037644
did u get it
>>
considering number of health issues she has they should euthanize her now as an act of mercy
>>
I hear it occasionally when I'm driving, but I'd rather listen to C2C or Jeff Rense.
>>
>>18035924
He repeats himself a bit too much and goes on rants. Wish he'd do more shows like his ones on radio oddities.
>>
Anyone know the details of why Clyde Lewis was car bombed years ago?

Also his bumpers are fucking awesome! I love the one with a couple being attacked by a creature in their car.
>>
>>18037796
>I'd rather listen to C2C
Noory is awful. He is the definition of "milk toast". Lewis can weave a topic using history, politics, and the paranormal. He also possess a passion for his subjects. Noory just sounds like he's reading notecards...
>>
>>18038694
>Noory is awful.
Noory is boyWade
Heather is girlNoory
>>
>>18038689
Those are pretty awful - I guarantee he loses listeners due to them.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.