[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Universal Peace

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: DoveText.jpg (35KB, 432x345px) Image search: [Google]
DoveText.jpg
35KB, 432x345px
Please sign the Universal Peace Petition:
http://cognizantnationhq.weebly.com/universal-peace.html
and help promote Universal Peace and mutually beneficial contact with extraterrestrial civilizations.
>>
What you need to know:

http://cognizantnationhq.weebly.com/1/post/2014/02/the-alien-agenda-for-planet-earth.html

Please read.
>>
File: Gwendolyn_Dress.gif (40KB, 123x211px) Image search: [Google]
Gwendolyn_Dress.gif
40KB, 123x211px
OP's right.

But their branding sucks. They'll never get the necessary numbers with that milk toast approach to peace. I can help with that. Call me on my brain if you desire assistance on distributing the message. I accept payment in dreams.
>>
>>18035313
May peace comsume our fractal
>>
>>18035404
Manipulation through dreams.
The amount of enteties attached to this dreamspace is staggering.
What are your intentions? By this I mean your view of life and why I should contribute to it.
>>
>>18035425
On life*
>>
File: PepperMynt.jpg (65KB, 500x405px) Image search: [Google]
PepperMynt.jpg
65KB, 500x405px
>>18035425
>I wanna be a cute anime gril
I'm a fan of the animation outlook of life--that we're all just "puppets" so to speak, guided by higher dimensional minds, who are themselves of course just the instruments being manipulated by realms unseen. This goes into directions other than spatial dimensionality. For instance, there's a race to make a forecasting machine, that predicts the best future--once you have one of those, it's effectively a time machine anyways, since you can just ideally punch in any coordinates, and it will tell you what to do to get there. Not as effective as biological oracles of course, but it gives people a project to work together on. (And anyways, the most effective oracle machine setups use biological entities to supplement their decision making process. Entendre intended.)

I understand that this kind of lifestyle is an abomination to some. I think it would be neat if we could have our sitcommish, animated, everything's been scripted before-hand people, and those who embrace a less orderly, more free style of living living on the same planet, in harmony. I know this is something of a contradiction. In order to produce an effective oracle machine, one of the factors involved is reducing the randomness of the sector its set to forecast on. It's a game, to make a civilization that's smart enough to design such a construct, but stupid enough not to come up with any ideas the construct wouldn't have predicted, thus throwing off its equations. Putting such a society side by side with one that doesn't adhere to the oracle's forecasts is very contradictory indeed.
>But it would be interesting.

Anyways. Humans are contradiction solving machines. Most of the time, they don't even notice them!
>It must have just been my imagination. I just remembered incorrectly.
>>
As nice as that would be, any species that has developed the technology to make contact with us also has the ability to destroy us by extension. Just throwing a smallish asteroid towards us at relatavistic speeds would destroy our planet faster than we could possibly do anything about it.

So it would be very hazardous to our health to assume that any alien species we meet would be willing to be peaceful to us and not just wipe us out before we gain the technology to possibly do the same to them.
>>
File: alien_ayy.jpg (14KB, 174x269px) Image search: [Google]
alien_ayy.jpg
14KB, 174x269px
>>18035456
>So it would be very hazardous to our health to assume that any alien species we meet would be willing to be peaceful to us and not just wipe us out before we gain the technology to possibly do the same to them.

Yeah. Good thinking anon. Let's develop first strike technology against *everything else in the entire fucking universe.* It's the only way to be safe.
>>
>>18035313
>>18035324

Looks legit. This might work.
>>
>>18035462
Unfortunately that's the way many species might feel. We have no reason to assume they will be benevolent. And it only takes one to wipe us off the face of the universe forever.
>>
>>18035324

Being brought up in a religious home, I see crazy parallels to the Bible here. Just in the first paragraph, if you replace the word Aliens with God(s), it becomes religious text and not whatever the heck this is (science fiction?)

Either way, bad form, bad show.
>>
>>18035465
It's ok if we die
>>
>>18035465
That's right. That's why every civilization that gets to a certain level of technology drops that attitude, or else doesn't progress in their technology.

Do you want to be stuck on Earth forever, or are you ready to grow a pair and risk peace?
>>
>>18035480
>every civilization

Sorry I didn't realize that you had already found and psychoanalyzed every sentient race in the universe, well that sure makes this easier.

Oh no wait, that's just conjecture and you're willing to risk the genocide of our entire race if you're wrong.
>>
>>18035489
Watch this video of an uncontacted tribe of humans.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xd0I1xAICOc

The tribes aren't the ones at risk here. The journalist are unarmed. At any moment he could be shot, and killed. And if this happened, they wouldn't even be legally liable. The journalists are sticking their neck out.
>But they're not the ones who are afraid!
>>
>>18035313
>and help promote Universal Peace and mutually beneficial contact with extraterrestrial civilizations.
Sure... Let's just assume that aliens would be members of the united federation of planets looking at different planets/cultures because they are bored.
It's definitely not possible that aliens would show up just to harvest energy and matter.

I'm sure that the concept of a trojan horse is uniquely human...
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.