[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/sum/ Mutual Interests

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: data surrogus.jpg (76KB, 250x202px) Image search: [Google]
data surrogus.jpg
76KB, 250x202px
Ok. I've never done this before but I could really use some brownie points with the higher-ups, probably. I do this not intending to cheese anyone off and I hereby claim no liability in posting this. I don't know how secure that claim is, probably not very, and ironically am too lazy to check a codex myself, but that can only mean I'm PAYING with this risk, or faith, or whatever that this will not come back to bite me in the ass and in exchange those expectations should be met. In becoming aware of this all who are bound to their word are now bound to this agreement, to not let the creation of this thread harm me through any actions they put into play, be them their own or another's.

I know these kinds of hoops can be annoying to those with limited time to jump through and most of you probably just wish I'd get to the point, but formalities are sometimes important.

If any of you would like to open further discussion concerning trades for information, including rituals, type "Eestivin" in response to this (I believe your breed would pronounce this "E. Seven" or something. That's easy, right? I've been told this word is especially easy for your sub-species to speak and I might pride myself in that), followed by the phrase "Come on tonight". You might not understand the significance of that second phrase but, for your purposes, it might help you to add it on to your post just to be safe. Ordinarily specific spelling wouldn't matter, words are just tools and your alphabets change all the time, I think I'm pretty chillax, but in this instance I must insist you spell "Eestevin" exactly as so.
>>
Eestivin isn't a sweetener?
>>
File: MtBrV.jpg (100KB, 500x715px) Image search: [Google]
MtBrV.jpg
100KB, 500x715px
I can't tell who is role playing,trolling, or having a schizophrenic episode.. is this an arg?
>>
>>18033661
???

What are you talking about mate?
>>
File: 1447213082713.jpg (492KB, 1300x877px) Image search: [Google]
1447213082713.jpg
492KB, 1300x877px
>>18033661
I'm sorry, could you repeat that?
>>
>>18033661
catalog was like this so I just had to save it.
>>
Hey Steven
>>
What species are you?
>>
File: 150px-Eh_Steve_shirt_close.png (31KB, 150x153px) Image search: [Google]
150px-Eh_Steve_shirt_close.png
31KB, 150x153px
>>
>>18033673
I am not aware of anything sweet by that name, EXCEPT FOR ME ;3. Also, hey, thanks. I SAY THANKS TO SHOW INTENT AND ESTABLISH FAMILIARITY. IT IS IN NOW WAY BINDING. Thanks for saying the word. Future posters may want to add a "Come on tonight" to the end of their posts tho. Just sayin'.

>>18033679
You should be careful who you proclaim that jpeg to. "Free shrugs" you say? How many? Could one, theoretically, take you up on that offer and make you shrug constantly for the rest of your life? Maybe. Uuuuuum. The descriptions of "games" and "role playing" are very flexible in your dialect. Though I know no harm was meant I don't currently plan on answering those questions directly. I can say I believe this is none of those things you meant.

>>18033719
>>18033700
I thought your kind usually interpret this persona as that of a woman... Bare in mind people still need to post "Eestevin" in order to have me here.

So now that that bit's over with, though continuing to post "Eestevin" throughout this thread might not hurt any of you and would certainly benefit me, let's start with a poll. (yes, I'd have like to put this in the original post, but there is a way these things must be done, etc.) WHAT IS THE CULT OF THE WEBSITE 4CHAN'S /X/ INTERESTED IN ACQUIRING? WHAT PURSUITS WOULD YOU JUMP AT THE OPPORTUNITY TO FURTHER?
>>
Uhhg god fuck y'alls.

The fucking attitude of this board is so dreary, and I've worked with some characters so that's saying A LOT. It's EESTIVIN you fuckers! I fucking said it so many times. Do you think I haven't seen fucking children remember it? And then you come at me with this "Steve" bullshit. WERE YOU TRYING TO DISRESPECT MY GENDER? Shit, y'all are so dense it might not even be considered worth the effort of putting up the naive front to fuck y'all over in the end. Free shrugs? Asking favors of me (to repeat myself) and for information on my "species" before even defining the terms of said favors. You don't go dealing with a demon with those shitty preparations, dumbasses.

I marched in here fucking promising free secrets and incantations like they were candy and what did you do? Metaphorically spit in my face. Metaphorically spit in Cuthulu's face. Fucking ignorant shits.

What/ev that one schmo who said the name guaranteed me a day in what you unenlightened rejected-by-your-own-reject-pawn-species oft call the mortal plane as far as this deal is concerned. I met my agreement for further discussion, to bad your miserable attitudes made it so short. I'm getting myself some action and Earthly indulgence while I still have physical skin. Later, losers.
>>
IäÚ'‚¬Hê€
>>
>>18033835
I think your head's busted mate.
>>
>>18033661
Eestivin

Come on tonight
>>
Eestivin

>>18033661
>>18033746
>>18033835
I'll be honest, I wasn't interested till your last message.

I'm very interested to talk oh great and powerful demon. But why waste your time talking here?

I got a nice, working body already conditioned for power waiting on ya. Take it and it's yours.

Fail, and you work for me.

Come on tonight
>>
Eestivin

Still waiting

Come on tonight.
>>
File: Gwendolyn_Dress.gif (40KB, 123x211px) Image search: [Google]
Gwendolyn_Dress.gif
40KB, 123x211px
>>18033661
Ayyyy Eestivin. How's things?

Come on tonight. Let's have a chat.

I want to increase the frequency of having the following reality experience
>I wanna' be a cute anime gril
In the very loosest definitions of what that means. Sometimes people say "ooh, she reminded of a cute anime gril." That counts. Dreams count. Vivid hallucinations, that's valid in my book. Maybe I die, and after so many incarnations, get a chance to experience a life where being
>a cute anime gril
is frequent and highly probable. That works. Maybe in the future androids git gud, and have lil' animu faces painted on. Whatever. I'm willing sacrifice everything but the thinnest slivers of humanity to make this work.

I'm fairly good at far hearing. You've heard of remote viewing, right? I do it with ears. My specialty is connecting types of people across the world who aren't aware of each other, and having them meet in IRL in seemingly fated and portend scenarios. I've been practicing and have journeyed into the wilderness from time to time to hone these skills. You can learn a lot about what the human body is capable of, when you all have to protect oneself from wild dogs and wild homeless people is your wits, and very, very good hearing.

Maybe we can trade tid-bits? I've heard quite a bit of interesting gossip in the last four years.
>>
Eestivin

Last chance you're getting before I declare victory

Come on tonight.
>>
>>18033661
>"E. Seven"
You sunk my patrol boat!

My turn. "A. Lmao"
>>
>>18033661
Eestevin

Come on tonight

I want to know how to travel the astral plane at will. I need to gather the abilities available at this realm.. I have to obtain what ever power I can that would protect me from the forces that control our world. I have faith that this world can change.

We've been enslaved from birth to death and no one else sees the danger lurking in the distance. I know too much. Which is why I need your help.
>>
>>18035168
Ok, ok, buster, no need to break out that "I declare victory" shit. I won't be bound by your terms until we define them in more depth and I, if I see fit, agree to them.

>I got a nice, working body already conditioned for power waiting on ya. Take it and it's yours.
For starters, keep talkin'. What kind of body are we talking about here?
>>
>>18035172
Hahaha

>>18035142
>willing sacrifice everything but the thinnest slivers of humanity
I may suggest that the easiest way to get what you want may be to reconsider this part. I can consider dealing with your request myself, but I'm asking for your full birth-date before. Year, month, day, hour, minute, etc. Getting more specific than that ("timezone", manger, patrilineal social class, relationship of your bearers) cannot make this any harder for me, probably.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.