[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

MK Ultra/Monarch and Kundalini

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: ButterflySizeFINAL-mobile.png (61KB, 640x478px) Image search: [Google]
ButterflySizeFINAL-mobile.png
61KB, 640x478px
http://whale.to/b/sodomy_q.html

I stumbled across this a while back. What does /x/ make of it, especially the link between the programming and premature kundalini release?
>>
>premature release

These are the people who notice the signs thrown around the world.

The problem is that there's a lot of cat and mouse games going on.
>>
Coccygeal gland? Wasn't in my biology or physiology classes.
>>
As someone who has had their kundalini opened, I don't see any connection. Not that I don't believe in sex magick - I'm well versed in the tantric dimensions - I just know Freemasons don't know jack shit about anything beyond the physical plane.

In the realm of power, they're insignificantly small - smaller than your average cult. Powerless and ignorant of how power is obtained or used. Ignorant of how infinitesimally small they even are.

Now, do they have some connection to MK Ultra? Undoubtedly. But MK Ultra is, also, confined to the rather pathetic and insignificant material plane.
>>
>>18035459

I wanna stimulate your coccygeal blob with my phallic objects, cutie
>>
>>18035526
The main reason I brought this up is because I've heard that Kundalini release if done improperly can damage the psyche, cause mental disorders, and may act as sort of a "hard reset" to the whole human system if it's intense enough. Some of the symptoms match those associated with the programming, and it seems like the trauma of rape coupled with the release...the pieces just seem to fit.

I thank you for your input on the Masons though. I think the possibility that they engaged in this without fully understanding what they were doing is still open, though. That said, the Masons were only a small part of this, even if they were the first subject presented on that page.
>>
>>18035526
Slightly off topic, but how did you have your kundalini experience?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.