[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Powerful Divination

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 84
Thread images: 8

File: 170px-Nabu-Lawrie-Highsmith.jpg (19KB, 170x448px) Image search: [Google]
170px-Nabu-Lawrie-Highsmith.jpg
19KB, 170x448px
I have a query that apparently is to dank for the average magi who here is powerful or wise enough to answer it
Please post a picture of your tools to avoid roleplayers and the info you need
My story
an entity cast a spell on me in a language I've never heard before basically after a night of well I don't know how to explain it intense feelings of energy I was woken up by a voice whispering a chant into my ear that sounded like what happens when a guru gifts a disciple tantric powers via a spell

My query who cast the spell
What was the spell
And why was it cast
It's gone unanswered for months but two anons have alluded it being a curse without going any further into detail when I asked fallow up questions
>>
I don't think it's a curse though since another night the same thing happened but instead of hearing a voice I saw a human silhouette made of light with a halo what I'd assume was an angel
>>
>>18033416
you're going through a cybershamanic auto-initiation metaritual anon, hold on to your kanye glasses cause you're about to be vibrating on a whole nother frequency straight down the information superhighway chugging a bonobo skull mug of pure liquified akasha hoOly crap yr in for it bru
>>
File: download (2).jpg (8KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
8KB, 225x224px
>>18033452
>>
File: 60598213.jpg (44KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
60598213.jpg
44KB, 600x400px
>>18033452
Eric Andre is that you
>>
>>18033416
It would probably help if you explained the situation more in depth. How do you know this was a spell? Could the entity have been trying to communicate with you? Could you sound out what the entity had spoken? Have you experienced any change that would give clues into what kind of spell it would be?

The entity being negative is almost a given, due to the fact that casting spells on the unwilling is almost always left hand path. So that's a very vague description.

It would help to know if you had visited any old landmarks, or collected any old or religious trinkets prior to the contact. There are a lot of unknowns with your situation and background is key.
>>
>>18033452
>pray for me
>I'm about to hit the ye button
>>
>>18033525
>How do you know this was a spell?
Repetitive chanting
>Could the entity have tried to be communicating with you
Not that I'm aware of
>Could you sound out what the entity had spoken?
The only word I could make out from the whispers was heh-(ka or ga)--daya
And in my head I could make out in English I want you to take my company or take over my company

Nothing notable has changed but life's been going up and down got a great new job the next day but my sister also was diagnosed with cancer like a week or two later so it could lead either way

As for any possible attachments none
As for my odd personal background plenty grew up seeing shadow people had a visit from hat man himself seen a shadow man during the day with a cousin who can back up my story turn off the lights on us seen an old man staring at me behind my window through a mirror at night allot of fucky shit go on with electronics all growing up in a haunted house so I have allot of experience with evil I don't think this thing was everything malevolent mostly stopped when I moved though and I know know how to handle shit now because of it basically willpower is all you need to shoo off evil
My birth was also propheciesed and apparently I'm going to become a saint and have a flock of vestal virgins but this is coming from my father who is not the best source
>>
The answers to my query are going to require Divinity
>>
>>18033416

KEK be with you! Praise KEK! You have identified falsehoods properly. PRAISE.
>>
>>18033635
Kek is the dumbest meme I've ever encountered in the 9yrs I've been on 4chan
>>
Guess I'll have to bump this every so often
Do any well versed magi lurk x anymore
I've ran across a few who seemed legit in my day but who knows I'm leaning towards this being an RPG board as of late :/
>>
>>18033708
11:11:11
Well shit
>>
>>18033708
This was also the eleventh post fuck everyone on x is just a role player Illuminati confirmed
>>
File: thor2.jpg (14KB, 298x314px) Image search: [Google]
thor2.jpg
14KB, 298x314px
Shameful bump
>>
File: 6.jpg (57KB, 390x720px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
57KB, 390x720px
>>
>>18033416
Was the entity a female?
>>
>>18033949
Male deep voice sounded middle eastern or Greek maybe
>>
>>18033975
It sounded just like this watching this documentary actually brought me back to that night since I had given up on finding answers
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iTJgjoM9BXc
Skip to 24:00
>>
>>18034009
Was the voice Osiris (Risen) ?
>>
>>18034112
Nope did allot of praying worship and invoking to Horus (including blood rituals) and Isis after since I've had a thing for Isis before but nothing came of it I never tried Osiris but I doubt the diety is of Egyptian origin

Also again im looking for divine help from a powerful or wise magi this isnt something that can just be figured out by common thought
>>
>>18034161
Do you know anything about hores ?
>>
File: Whorses_500x500.png (58KB, 500x577px) Image search: [Google]
Whorses_500x500.png
58KB, 500x577px
>>18034197
>Do you know anything about hores ?

They carry diseases, and more of them than you want to know are guys.
>>
>>18034197
Yah he mows my lawn nice guy
But if you're talking about Horus yes I know plenty and by plenty I mean I know what wikipedia has to offer
>>
>>18034197
Tbh I once thought I may even be a reincarnation of him
I forgot to mention this but my dad propheciesed my birth after speaking with god who granted him a son me after praying and praying he basically begged god over and over then heard his voice relply and warmed my dad that I was going to live a rough life but my dad didn't care he then had a vision of me as an adult wearing all white surrounded by an estimate of 6 women worshipping at an alter surrounded by fire then my mom unexpectedly became pregnant she didn't even think it was possible at her age and here I am yay -_-
If my dad isn't full of shit I don't think it was the who replied to him that night since my life has well been rough
>>
>>18034260
The = yhwh
Sorry for the shit grammar and typos my vision goes to shit at night

Also the main reason I thought I could be his reincarnation was because all readings have pointed me to become a powerful magi and my left I eye sees everything in a very mild red filter and my right in a very mild blue filter
Nothing really concrete but kind of neat
>>
And now there's dry thunder out spooooky :p
But seriously I'm glad to see there's some actual interest in helping me out no one's seemed to give a shit on x
>>
>>18034311
Crowley thinks Horus is the ultimate being, maybe read what he has to say, it is better then Wikipedia ;)
>>
>>18034330
Crowley is a drug fiend hack who pissed his life and fortune away all on a miss guided path he was lied to by something dark since he went to far with no protection he's the story of hubris and has dragged many people down with him I spit on that evil mans grave

Everything he was taught was a lie he gobbled up and spit back out
>>
>>18034352
Ugh I fucking hate Crowley
Stay away from his work anon look into his life
>>
>>18034352
I just like his writing style especially regarding Horus
>>
>>18034363
Again everything he wrote was a lie told by malevolent forces and should be treated as such
Think of the bleach an ammonia makes cool crystals meme
Not expand that to soul crushing horrors
>>
>>18034370
Now*
Make a thread for experienced magis get this shit
Jimmies = rustled
>>
>>18034370
Thelema is not so bad, why do you hate him so much ?
>>
>>18034381
-_-
>>
Welp x has failed me again
Here's hoping for tomorrow
Inb4 this is to far down the rabbit hole for x
>>
Can't sleep guess I'll bump
>>
File: 2016_8_17_2_17_9_533_PM.png (2MB, 772x1115px) Image search: [Google]
2016_8_17_2_17_9_533_PM.png
2MB, 772x1115px
>>18033416
None of that matters.

First off stop associating with ancient mesopotamian deities.

Next you need to take a shower and clean your entire body. Trim your nails, shave your beard, brush your teeth, cleanse your nostrils and clean the anus thoroughly with soap and water.

Drink lemon water with honey and use it two fast for two days.

Do not have sex or masturbate for an entire month.

Quit any addictions like drugs, alcohol, or ciggarettes.
>>
>>18036143
What exactly are you going on about I'm not here for a basic cleanse been there done that this isn't that kind of thread move along
>>
Is there anyone on x who Is relevant :(
>>
File: download.png (4KB, 256x196px) Image search: [Google]
download.png
4KB, 256x196px
>>
>>18037088
Bump
Gonna keep this bitch alive till I get some legitimate answers
>>
>>18033416
>demanding pictures to prove were for real
srsly dawg? Youre coming to diviners with your hand out all while making demands too?

Im a /div/ reader, not posting pictures because I dont take orders well. Its been months, do you have any justification to feel this is a curse?

As for the words, have you considered something eastern? It sounds like hindi or punjabi. Been pissing off anyone?
>>
>>18037201
Not a curse I live a pretty peaceful life and have no enemies that I'm aware of so nothing really justifies that
And asking for authenticity from a diviner should be a normal thing for x there's a reason roleplayers run loose on this board it's because no one calls them out on it and it's a board for open minded people which roleplayers prey off of
As for the language I have no idea I've given all the info I've got
>>
>>18037201
But since you won't post your tools you should just move along
The reward is in the craft experience and involvement of something of this magnitude this isn't your average hur dur does he love me will I become rich query
And if you scry you may see some shit you've never encountered before
>>
>>18037216
I presume you have been doing well at work?

it looks like the nature of the chant/manifestation had something to do with either acknowledging your accomplishments, or putting you in a position to be recognized. Either the energy involved is praising your accomplishments, or wants you to be.

You have forgotten why you are doing the things you are doing. Youre either fucking off, daydreaming, being unrealistic or being materialistic to a fault.

I believe that the whispers were intended to be inspirational or to set you on a path, I see no indication of a curse of any sort.

When queried it would seem that this "business" is not something directly related to the energy/spirit speaking to you. Your success or failure in the endeavor I think is not related to the spirit either.

As far as I can see, you were fucking off, something bigger than you saw it and for some reason set you on a path towards success I dont believe your success, failure, or even the path itself benefits this entity in any way. I believe it is your personal strength that will benefit its goals.

the same card appeared twice, once downturned, once upright confirming my suspicion of this, the things goal is to get you back on some kind of orderly and focused path.

When queried you have been advised to focus on your sensual inputs, indulge in and experience nature to ground yourself before re-assessing your goals.

I cant really speak to the nature of the words without more idea where they came from, but while trying to source the language, the word "south" cropped up, or possibly "south-east" as an intuitive hint. I dont always trust intuitive hits, but if that means something to you, then Ill be glad I passed it on.
>>
>>18037231
I don't need to post anything, take the read or don't makes no difference to me. I go where Im bid to go and help where Im indicated to help.

I stumbled into this thread completely on accident, have read you despite attitude and demands, because I was bid to by something besides yourself.

I wont scry it because I dont want to touch your energy in that way. It's unpleasant. But someone or something seems to have some kind of plan for your success, perhaps you should show more gratitude, if not to others, then at least to whatever it is.
>>
>>18037270
>I wont scry it because I dont want to touch your energy in that way. It's unpleasant.
What Do mean
>>
>>18037287
What do you mean*
As for fucking off I've basically given up on life and was hoping to find some sort of meaning from this something to maybe hold onto and to give me hope but alas I've found nothing
As for the language my intuition says Arabic but I really have no idea it sounded allot like the mantra in the video I posted and again all I could make out from the whispers was he(ka or ga)daya
And if something bid you to help me on my quest why are you being so passive about it and why would an entity want to honor me or help me how would a mantra motivate me it just confused the hell out of me
>>
>>18037287
I mean your energy is unpleasant to me, I dont want to scry you because I dont want to get any closer, those kind of readings are much more personal and I dont desire to get any more personal.

I read you because I was pushed to by something higher, which is, by definition kind of what diviners do.

As I said, you can take or leave the reading and it literally makes no difference to me, Ive done my job in this matter. Im not looking for praise or accolades or I'd have posted with my trip. Others know me, others respect me, and readers look to me to read for them. You asked for the assistance of divinity, and you appear to have received it, twice now. Once in the form of whatever this spell or push was, and second when requesting a diviner.

If I were you I would be appreciative of the involvement of higher forces in your personal path. Maybe leave some bread, water or something else as a thank you.
>>
>>18037322
Wow you're quite full of yourself aren't you
"Thank me for giving you vague answers that don't help you and only lead into more questions I'm not willing to waste my time answering"
Sod off mate may my unpleasant energy become more so for this bitter experience
>>
>>18037231
I'm the reader from /div/ (not the one to whom you replied) who explained why you're not supposed to give occult queries to beginners. After reading your posts, including this one, I'm just going to tell you to go fuck yourself, you self-centered hubristic piece of shit. I have seen crazier shit than you could show me, but I don't read for douchebags. Once again, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>18037315
I can almost assure you it not arabic, you keep mentioning mantras and tantras, I suggested it's eastern, punjabi or hindi perhaps. Seems like everything is in agreement there.

If you have found nothing, it is because you did not look. As I said, whatever bid me to stumble in here, read your post and read you, has advised a grounding and re connection with natural forces before reassessing your goals and purposes.

You seem to be unphased by the accolades, recognitions, rewards and gifts granted to you by higher forces and earthly sources as well, so me telling you something is probably unhelpful too.

It appears the mantra motivated you to go get a job, come in here and ask questions and generally get you moving.

I am passive about this because I am not a vital actor to this exchange, I am a translator a conduit or a speaker, my presence means very little, it is the message, the sender and the receiver that matter, not the method of conveyance.

I have no idea why it would want to honor you, or to see that you are honored. I get the impression that you are a worthy person, you have done much that deserves recognition, but you have confused earned rewards with entitlement, you judge yourself too critically too quickly and have a misaligned sense of self despite being a perfectly accomplished person.

Id advise listening to the message to reground yoruself with earthly and earthy pursuits in nature, and then re-assess why you are doing what you are doing.

It sounds hippy, but go let nature heal you some before figuring out what you're doing and why.
>>
>>18037331
actually I wasn't referring to myself when suggesting that you be more grateful to me, you can dislike me, hate me, disagree with me, thank me, pay me, or ignore me, it literally makes zero difference to me, your opinion of me or my reading is entirely irrelevant to why I have done it. If the reading was vague, take it up with the divinity who sent it.

Perhaps the entire purpose is to keep you questioning. I would say Im sorry that the answers were vague and not up to your standards or expectations, but I know that wont matter to you anyway, and it wasnt MY message either way.

On a personal note, that has nothign to do with the divinatory message, you are incredibly entitled and self-centered. That is coming from the depression (sorry about having to go through that by the way). I would really advise that return to nature and grounding, itll do you good. A shrink wouldn't hurt either. I truly and honestly and deeply hope that this will eventually help you even if its of no use to you in this moment. Please be well and look after your mental illness, it will be very important that you do so before making any major life decisions.
>>
>>18037353
*wasn't referring to myself when suggesting that you be more grateful. To me, you can dislike me,
>>
>>18037342
Me self centered check your cards man and keep the bitterness to a low there's enough of that here as that is
As for hubris I'm just trying to figure out why the fuck I was born from divine intervention and why my life's had a connection with the other side and what happened that night since I believe that's the key to connecting these dots
But are you really that pissed that I'd want proof that I'm not getting trolled by a roleplayers on such serious matter to me in the land of false prophets what's your major malfunction ffs
>>
Could you have, I don't know, imagined it?
>>
>>18037360
just to be clear, there are two /div/ readers in here at the moment, one reading you the other commenting.

Im the one who read you, Im not pissed that you would want proof, I just don't care that you want proof. I've got nothing to prove. I was sent, I read, job done. I'm the postman, I don't care who's sending the message, or who it's going to, whether it's opened or replied to, I just deliver the mail.

The other readers issue is their own, but just hazarding a wild guess Im assuming it's something along the lines of: "I spend my free time reading, learning, and reading for others to help, and because it's my calling and all I get for it on /x/ is abuse" to that reader I would advise remembering to detach yourself from the querents expectations or demands, that's not your job. If you're meant to read, you will, if youre not, you wont. And whatever their demands expectations or satisfaction should honestly mean very little to you as long as you deliver the message.
>>
>>18037343
>>18037353
Ah ok thank you for this sorry for being so abrasive I'm just tired of dealing with bullshit and thought you where just going to be another peace to the pile
Idk how I'm going to connect back with nature though as odd as it sounds that's not really an option at the moment and I've been thrown way more curses then blessings in my life so this whole rewarded thing is a bit baffling to me
>>
>>18037375
you're welcome, thank you for saying that.
(Im done divining now, at this point it's just me giving friendly advice)

As for reconnecting with nature, why is it that not an option right now? Can you not go camping, or even go to a park, or even just go hug a tree or something? Nature is all around you even in the middle of a city.

Perhaps the fact that youve been thrown more curses than blessings and are still accomplishing things is the entire reason that this entity or energy wanted to show you some accolades.

There is a possibility that the depression is making it difficult for you to see the praise of others, that is pretty symptomatic of depressive conditions.

I honestly think you are a person who has accomplished things, done things worthy of praise, and have done it against adversity, you are worthy of accolades despite the illness you are currently dealing with making it hard for you to connect with others.

I think you are rewarded and applauded more than you realize due to your current mental state. Perhaps the message was intended to help you heal yourself so that you can see those praises by reconnecting with people you are having a hard time communicating with.
>>
>>18037363
/thread
>>
>>18037387
My social anxiety is rampant and Im kind of on my last days of life which id rather not waste feeling uncomfortable
Is there any way of creating an open line of communication with this diety I was hoping if I knew who it was I'd be able to find away since blind prayer is really getting me no where
>>
>>18037428
You could say that about absolutely everything on /x/ so why even come here
>>
>>18037436
>My social anxiety is rampant and Im kind of on my last days of life
Have you been diagnosed with something terminal, or is this suicidal depression? Either way please, please please go get some mental help. Im not calling you crazy, Im not insulting you Im not demeaning you, I want you to stay around on earth, and I think some mental health help would be of great benefit.

As for opening a direct conduit, I don't know, divination is one way as far as Ive experienced. I get the strange indication that the use of the language isn't an indication of the entity or spirits origin, I think its another hint on where to go next. Weve been discussing mantra and tantra, india, hinduism and whatever... I think you are being advised to seek some eastern meditative practices or spiritual pursuits to help ground you.

For all i know the energy or spirit talking to you is a norse god, or maybe a dead person, or maybe your own subconscious, hell if I know. I dont go through your mail, if I can stretch the earlier metaphor a little bit.

I think honestly the best course at this moment in time is to go back to some kind of nature, even if only in a small or temporary way, even a damned house plant. Just look at the enormity, power and splendor of nature outside yourself and re-examine your position in it. Center up, ground yourself, relax and let it give you some insight.

I wish I could tell you exactly who was speaking or why, but that's not always clear.
>>
>>18037461
Depression and financially fucked with zero motivation to continue on Mr bones wild ride I'm pretty much done with it all and am hoping for a miracle that's not about to come
Well if you get the mail maybe you can find the sender idk that's what I thought scrying was for seeing what can not be seen and such :/
>>
>>18037487
Like I'd love to continue to live on earth but not in the prison that has been my life
>>
>>18034161
Oftentimes entities will attempt to make contact from their perspective language. I suggest performing whichever invocation ritual you used to bring this one up and reaffirming the usage of symbols and symbology rather than speech- you must give them a means of communicating which you are familiar with, after all.
>>
>>18037508
I didn't invoke him though he just showed up my quest is to find out who he is so I can invoke him
>>
>>18037517
Clearly you did or he wouldn't have shown up (And this is why you keep a journal or record keeping, kitties) Go back over your mind/habits/questions you were asking around the day before or so when you were pondering on something and see what comes up. You had to have done something to attract its attention or it would not have attempted communication. Do not hesitate to recall that oftentimes our dreamstates dwell on the unconscious, however, and sometimes you may find the realities to be seeping over, so to speak. Question the question and you will find the answer you seak- what do you want to know from the interaction?
>>
>>18037522
As I said before, look to Osiris- read the story, become the Legend, and PAY ATTENTION TO YOUR MANIFESTATIONS DAMNIT. Surely you're not blind for a reason- act like it!
>>
>>18033416

Why do you believe it was a spell and not merely guidance?

You seem like you were too focused on the actions and not the message.
>>
>>18037487
anon listen, this isnt divinity speaking, just someone else whos been in a deep depressive place and made it out. Theres more, and better to come. I know you want to end it now, but you've got to stay up or youll miss it. Youre not alone in being financially fucked right now, a lot of people are in that boat. The depression is a bitch, but you can overcome it. Please look into some professional mental health help.

As for motivation, its no surprise you arent finding it around you. Theres a saying (krishnamutri): "It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society".

Youll need to step outside of your immediate surroundings to get a bigger view of the world and your place in it. Realize that the greater existence of everything is so much bigger and more complicated and beautiful than the small and egocentric world of humanity...

As you talk about all of this, I think that you may actually be slightly attuned to other peoples emotions, Im not sure if youre empathic or what, but I think you have a connection to people around you on a deeper level, and given the state of the population in general, it may be reflecting in you.

Remove yourself from people for awhile, get on clear ground, just you and creation and think about what you really want to be and do. A therapist or doctor will be able to help as well.

Honestly, you're a decent person, you just need help seeing that. More help than some random diviner on /x/ can provide. Please care for yourself by letting others help you. At very ery least take a few days to meditate and/or think on the issue before you make any hasty decisions on life and death.
>>
>>18037541

>Youll need to step outside of your immediate surroundings to get a bigger view of the world and your place in it. Realize that the greater existence of everything is so much bigger and more complicated and beautiful than the small and egocentric world of humanity...

Elegant and succinct. Perspective helps shine light on the cycle of depression.
>>
>>18037523
I was depressed and trying to sleep I couldn't afford food at the time and honestly was hoping starvation would just kill me fun fact after about a week of fasting you stop craving food for some reason I felt like something was keeping me alive though like feeding feeding me via mana probably this entity the fast by force may have triggered it's presence but as I said I was born though Divinity so I doubt I called it I feel like it's always been there but not completely like watching from afar keeping tabs who knows
Why are you leading me towards Osiris when his wife and child/reincarnation ignored me
>>
>>18037541
I love that saying and agree whole heartedly as for empathy completely and it sucks seeing how miserable everyome is behind there shell of happiness it's terrible to say the least as for mental health trust me I've tried before and tried again I've spent the last two months and all my resources meditating on this I'm pretty much done here without divine intervention which I just really don't see happening there's no cabin in the woods for me to run off to no convent to join just me and my apartment till the day comes where I chose to become homeless or die and I welcome death whole heartedly hell Ive prayed for its sweet embrace for as long as I can remember
>>
>>18037527
>>18037565
Well?
>>
>>18037597

There is so much brightness that you are not allowing yourself to see.

So much to the world you are not willing to allow yourself to experience.

Why?

Because you'd rather live in the past or live in your preconceived notion of the worst case scenario that will be your future?

Live in the moment, take control of now. Cherish your spirit, you have the willpower to do it.

You don't need a hand to prop you up, you have two legs, that you seem to have convinced yourself, no longer exist.

Love your life, it will be over eventually whether you want it to be or not. Do what you can to make those around you happy, because that in itself will lift up your spirits. Don't do it for this expectation, but out of genuine want of the world to be such a way.

Death is easy, everyone does it eventually. Living is the hard part. Living love instead of sorrow is even harder. Especially in the current state of perpetual bombardment of social media projections and self victimization.

You're a fighter or you wouldn't still be here.
>>
>>18037597
get to a doctor, if they aren't helping, get to another one. Just because doctors have failed does not mean that you have. Keep fighting it.

You are simply not adjusted to a sick society, like we were discussing. There is someone who can help you, you just have to have faith that you will find them, keep looking.
>>
>>18037675
>>18037682
Bleh I shouldn't have mentioned my depression that isn't really the point of this thread
And while it's kind of you to try and help I'm not here for that kind of of help
>>
>>18037704
well let's put it this way, you feel you are being assisted or contacted by the divine, you want to find out whats up with that. If you dont keep going, youre not going to find out.
>>
>>18037711
Nah I'll find out in death my friend cheers but I'd rather find out here and now sadly that's not gonna happen but who knows
>>
>>18037704

We both know, that at the root, yes you are.

Please do find time to smell the roses before facing death.
>>
>>18037726

You are a clever girl, you will find that death will not offer you the solace you seek.
>>
>>18037752
Death will not offer you the solace you seek
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=zBkuNpgACH0
Thread posts: 84
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.