[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spirtitual Warfare

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

So here's my thesis /x/

When it comes to spiritual warfare, your're always dealing in the abstract, good vs evil. But my theory is that evil is evil, but good comes from your belief and faith.

Discuss why this may or may not be a valid theory.
>>
I have a lot I could try to say about this anon but I cannot articulate it properly at the moment...

I would say that it is still "good v.s. evil". God being the good, for sure
>>
>>18033141
Well that's where my thesis comes from. You look out at numerous religions over the years and they all have very striking similarities. So much so that I feel that, for the most part, whether you're christian or Norse, or what have you, you're still on the 'good" side.

ya feel me?
>>
How can a human judge another human on who is right about god. We get are information from interrupting books written by humans. Sprital warfare is bs to start witch hunts without a proper court of law. Everybody can be found guilty when comparing then to perfect beens.
>>
>>18033139
derpaderpa there is no spirit warfare, you live and you die mate.
>>
>>18033139
>Discuss why this may or may not be a valid theory.
Presumes too much on the origin of good, not enough on the nature of evil.

Presupposes atheists can't be good and evil can't be religious.
>>
>>18033488
>Presupposes atheists can't be good

Atheists are never good. At best, they are an annoyance.
>>
>>18033154
Yes, the Christian answer would be that is how God ordered the universe

I would not be a Christian had I not come to know the Christian God and seen many supernatural wonders in the name of Christianity

I think that "Jesus loving" is different from all other forms of religion including 'the religion of Christianity' at certain points

It all sure is quite the mystery!
>>
>>18033207
Some also get direct revelation or somehow earn it or are gifted by God freely with it, I'd say...
>>
>>18033488
How would you describe 'the nature of evil '?

Christianity is actually not necessarily dualist irv on nature, I'd say...

In Christianity (and Hebrew traditions) you also have the differences between clean and unclean, or ritually pure and ritually impure (based upon the judgment of God) and I'd say this diverges from the common perception of what we would say is good or evil
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.