[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which religion has more validity? Christianity or Norse mythology?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: odin-vs.-jesus.jpg (97KB, 500x642px) Image search: [Google]
odin-vs.-jesus.jpg
97KB, 500x642px
Which religion has more validity? Christianity or Norse mythology?
>>
>>18032952
I'd say Christianity, because mythology isn't a religion.
>>
File: 1439655068422.jpg (167KB, 1155x768px) Image search: [Google]
1439655068422.jpg
167KB, 1155x768px
greco-roman polytheism > norse and christian shittery
>>
>>18032966
this
>>
>>18032971
Well, In all honesty I'd pick the 100ft wolf from hell over some middle eastern guy.
>>
Neither/Both

Christianity
•More supporters
•More organized
•More inclusive

Asatru
•More personal
•Less Dogma
•Simpler

They're both probably around the same age, and they both support the "simple" life while glorifying holy warriors.

I consider it a draw.
>>
On the occasion that Asatru doesn't just devolve into Scandinavian race superiority it's actually pretty sweet. Especially with Odinic shamans who know their stuff.

Then again, Christianity is pretty sweet when it doesn't devolve into state religion and actually follows Christ's teaching.
>>
>>18032952

OP ya fuckin' moron, that's Thor in the pic not Odin.
>>
Calling Norse paganism mythology already implies it's bullshit
>>
>>18033400
>implying op made that pic
wew
>>
>>18032952
>Which religion has more validity?
Well, Christians worship a dead man, and the Norse worship thunder and lightning. I'm just saying... one is still going and available for observation.

>>18032959
>mythology isn't a religion
Good that you understand the difference, but it's too bad you don't understand the definitions.

The belief in and worship of a god or gods is classified as a religion. The stories told by those religions are mythology.

The Bible is mythology. Judaism and Christianity are religions.

The Quran is mythology. Islam is a religion.

The Bhagavad Gita is mythology. Hinduism is a religion.

The Eddas and Sagas are mythology. Asatru is a religion.

Don't presume that because you don't believe something, it is not a religion.
>>
>>18033425
Doesn't make OP any less stupid.
>>
>>18032952
Edom=Odin

>http://hebrewnations.com/articles/bible/esau/odin4.html

The vikings were a tribe of edomites thrown out of the nation of Israel in the Old testament.

Christianity is valid prior to Constantine's pagan doctrines being implemented. Follow Jesus's teachings, read the book of Enoch that both Jesus and Genesis quotes that the Constantine's catholic church just happened to leave out, and look at the Hebrew translation of words to understand the meanings.
>>
>>18033459
Thor is the one speaking, he's standing up for his papa.
>>
Neither. Both false as hell.
>>
>theism and creationism
>2016
>>
None
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.