[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Past Lives

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: past-life2.jpg (218KB, 550x382px) Image search: [Google]
past-life2.jpg
218KB, 550x382px
How do you find out who you were in a past life /x/?
Who were you in a past life?
>>
i was a gremlin and i still am one HAH AH lol!
>>
>>18032348
Bump. I want to know as well.

Supposedly if you meditate (or do self-hypnosis, which is similar), you let your mind wander and images of past lives can come to the forefront, but you have to let the images come no matter how silly they may seem.
>>
>>18032348
>how do you find out?
Spiritually prepare yourself to resolve ALL of the collective karma you've accumulated from all of your past incarnations. Until then it's need-to-know information usually received in dreams

Willfully initiated past-life memory is not to be taken lightly, anon. It can cause insanity and crush your spirit if you're unprepared.
>>
>>18032483
Sounds fun how do I sign up
>>
File: 1470370809347.jpg (357KB, 780x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1470370809347.jpg
357KB, 780x1200px
>>18032489
Some of these will give the desired instruction. I'd suggest reading them in the order presented.
>>
I was everyone simultaneously. I still am.
>>
>>18032483
OP this guy doesn't know what he's talking about. People regularly to regressive hypnosis to uncover information from past lives, often from numerous past lives AS WELL as what we might call "the spirit realm."
This information is retrieved using hypnosis to the great benefit of the patient.
>>
>>18032571
To clarify, you're talking about the kind of stuff I was saying usually comes in dreams.

What I'm referring to as willfully initiated memory is more than regressive hypnosis, which is SUBconscious contact. I'm talking about CONSCIOUS recall; being able to perceive the whole history of all of your lives as one continuous stream without being in any kind of trance.
>>
>>18032510
>blavatsky

lol I'd just throw in some more Gurdjieff. In Search of the Miraculous would be much more beneficial than anything she ever said. She's as much a quack as Crowley. You can essentially blame the new-age movement on them both.
>>
>>18032882
I can honestly say I've never read Blavatsky beyond the first chapter of Isis Unveiled, which I promptly dropped because it was so cringeworthy. I wasn't aware that anything I said had any resemblance to her stuff, I was just going off of some personal accounts from some individuals that I've found to be otherwise credible.

Thank you for making the connection though. Where exactly does she say this?
>>
>>18032510
I started with the mystical qablah and this book is pretty great
>>
>>18032980
Chicken Qabalah the best. I read so many books on the subject before I found it and I wish I'd started there. I still don't like how the GD handles the Tree, bit that's a minor point.
>>
>>18032348
I was a pansexual gothic king that liked to torture my enemies by sodomizing them with red hot iron dildos. Many feared my during my time
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.