[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Being chased by yourself

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 4

File: 1452511475716.jpg (377KB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
1452511475716.jpg
377KB, 1200x900px
What does it mean if you see yourself in the street,
and you chase yourself?

> IRL
> not a dream /nightmare
> not on hallucinogenics / drunk /etc
> no known brain illness
> am told I'm weird, but I don't see things, not psychotic ,as far as I know.
> no weird smell, or ''typical'' things mentioned on /x/.
> just an odd feeling, then I looked, nearly pissed myself.
> though the other ''me'' was very fast and seemed to grin, I smile, but never like THAT
> chased me

I've been sick, I dunno with what, cos I am a chickenshit and have not gone to the doctor, but I've lost weight and coughed up blood. I know that sounds terribly Victorian or something from dostovetsky ,and I know what comes up if one googles the symptoms, but I'm not prone to hypochondria, if it was something nefarious ,it'd be a lot worse ,I should think.
It's my Dad's anniversary coming up, and don't want to go to get tests at the same time as he was sick.

So anyone else have this sort of thing, being chased by themselves?

> Can anyone give advice, on protection, Please?
>>
Nope.
>>
>>18031616
nope as in, fuck that shit nope.jpeg,
or nope, you won't give any counsel to another anon.

this isn't RPG, or anything like that. I'd fkn like it to be, though.
>>
Sorry about your father.
No offense but did he ever get delusions? Asking because that can be familial...whats the word.... epigenetic.
>>
no he didn't. thank you. it's alright, ask anything you need in relation to it.
I am really freaked out by it.
he died of renal cancer which spread to his lungs, and started by a small melanoma from the sun (we'd go to France every year cos he used to live there & had lots of friends so we'd stay on an island,he put SPF on me , so I don't have a complexion like a Parktown Prawn, but not so much on himself , said he was used to the sun, durrr.), but it didn't affect his brain.
>>
>>18031678
was for 18031660 obvs.

And about 2/3weeks earlier, coming back from a gig, I called around to a mate.
> suddenly had a really uneasy feeling, my hackles were raised/hair on the nape on my neck stood up.
> was sure was being watched.
looked around.
> no one in their garden.
> or cars.
> it was about 4/5am, sun arising
> just a dog, black & white, sheepdog/collie type-mix, ambling across the road.
> it looked at me, as I it, in the eye.
> turned around, had turned around to watch me.
> reading anything and nothing into the eerie feeling.
> I would not have been (too) surprised had it started to walk on it's hind legs a lá ''Anansi's Goatman''.
> said multiple protective chants, walked fast.

got to said mate's, chatted, left, LOTS of cats around, no eeries feeling.
Got home, used bells and Epsom Salt to cleanse, & more Protection spells.
>>
>>18031718
Where was this, anon?
You said parktown prawn, and that's in South Africa,né.
>>
>>18031729
I was born in S.A, Port Elizabeth then lived in Cape Town, was adopted here, Ireland when I was a laitie (kid).
So happened here, Dublin, specifically, SCR .
>>
PLEASE /x// 4chan anons , help, I am freaking fucking out.

> I'm just skinny & bony like a my little pony aspie gril and I am very a-feeaaaarrrrred!

I looked, and read sknwlkrs (don't wanna put the full spelling, they disconcert me, to put it mildly), or a doppelganger, it was not someone dressed like me, it was exactly like me, the gait, the hair, the way I run. There's something off that I haven't been able to put my finger on, other than the whole fucking thing like!jesus god.
surely to fuck with the way people are always talking or greentexting NOPE stories about similar, err, things?!!
has any one got advice dealing with them, what you should do? Meanings? All that?

Please, /x/,
> I'm going to build an igloo of shit brix.

my nerves are fucking shot.
>>
>>18031762
Your nerves are about to be even more shot then.
You know how you've been avoiding the doctor?
Well, and this is well-documented, not trolling, but if you see one apparently you're going to die.
>>
>>18031729
Ah I see but you lived here long enough to learn some of the language, or languageS,hey.
You hear of the 'Tokoloshe'?
Now I tell you that is not what you encounter, no, you see something else, I do not know what it is you seen.
The tokoloshe, there are a few videos on YouTube, worth watching.
Similarly they chase a person.
>>
I'm going to DIE?!
can I prevent it?
it was not a fkn banshee that I heard.
>>
>>18031603
>sudden weight loss
>coughing up blood
Sounds like you've managed to acquire both tuberculosis and a doppelganger simutaneously. Kindly die someplace far from civilization before you spread it around, hmm?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1470212405368.jpg (46KB, 736x652px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1470212405368.jpg
46KB, 736x652px
>>18031783
are you legit aspie?
>>
>>18031788
Don't be such a vodsel, selfish fucktard, be mindful, OP is going to (probably) die.
So yeah, try not to be a jerk, if it's even possible for a cro magnum assmuncher like you.
>>
>>18031603
if you have been sick you could literally have been delirious

http://www.dictionary.com/browse/delirium
>>
>>18031797
>white knighting this hard
You talk like someone who wants tuberculosis. If he's dead set on not seeing a doctor, the least I can do is get as far away as possible from the rest of us.
>>
>>18031790
yeah I am on the spectrum, ASD/ Aspergers.
when I was 10 couldn't do my times-tables/basic BASIC maths, but they sent me for a test, and was sure I was going to come out a mooncalf, but IQ was 177, they re-did it a few months shy of a year later, same result.
but I still can't fathom maths.
they said I have Dyscalculia , numerical dyslexia, and ADHD, which morphed to being aspie.
I like the pic, it's reminiscent of Bosch.

>>18031788
I don't know anything about doppelgangers, how does one ''acquire'' one, and are they dangerous to others?
yes, I saw that when I looked up the symptoms, along with lung cancer, and other severe infections.
but, I've also been extremely stressed, which could attribute towards the weight loss.
like I said, think if it was something so bad I'd be already dead. the coughing blood isn't just coughing so much as, I wake up every day with blood in my mouth, it's not from my nose, mouth/gums (they at least are healthy).
none of my friends have been ill from being around me, I'd feel fkn terrible if I passed on a pox.

>>18031797
thank you.
>>
>>18031829
Oh em gee, a literal autist!!!
Anyways, I've read your posts, and yup, you're gonna die soon unless you see a doctor, pronto! Maybe even then
>>
>>18031804
>SHE.
SHE she SHE she sHe ShE ladygirlGRILfemaleFwoman.
not everyone in the world and on /x/ is a stereo typical white american. you do realise that, yes, or at least, fathom it on some vague level?
and had you read, you'd see, I admitted to being a chickenshit, the reason I haven't gone to the doctor is cos it is around the same time as my Dad's anniversary, R.I.P, and it's not T-bloody-B. so yes it's certainly stupid, but that's why, I don't want to go around this time, (but enough is enough, & I AM going, a friend is driving me to Vincent's tomorrow.).
>>
>>18031857
Tits or GTFO
>>
>>18031854
SHOCKING is it not, an actual autist, and admitting it , on such hostile ground for aspie types.
really there should be an /asp/ /asd/ type board here?

Do you have any advice on the other thing chasing me?
>>
>>18031866
seriaas? go back to /b/ at once and get the fuck off our board with your vile warty hands and crusty fingernails. UGH!
> I'm *actually* embarrassed for you.
>>
>>18031868
Yes, but I probably couldn't explain it to you because of your literal-mindedness. And we had an autism board, /r9k/, but now it's just like /b/
>>
>>18031877
Just post them. It's relevant to the case. I've never seen autistic tits. And nice counter-dubs
>>
>>18031877
LOL!
Ooh that's a good one my dear Aspie anon, very visceral!I can almost smell the stinky socks and acne / psoriasis cream from the/b/tards basement bedroom as it gaps to Kayes/Delias catalogues it's mom or sis leave around.
>>
>>18031879
Perhaps try explaining it to the rest of the thread then? I was under the impression doppelgangers were literally just normal people who happened to be the same as other normal people (ptresumaply with different motivations).
>>
>>18031893
>LOL!
consider suicide.
>>
>>18031895
No. There are multiple causes for doppelgangers, usually they are spirits of some kind. Most of them are just mischievous, while others, like the skinwalkers are outright malevolent. Get yourself some shamanic and priestly help.
>>
>>18031879
try explaining it, I'm not (I don't think) an extreme case.
and if not for me, for anyone else who may want to know.
I've never been on /r9k/, just heard it's kak.
>>18031889
They're actually good tits, considering I'm fkn dying and possessed (?!), small but pert with a smooth tan/pinkish aerola and vivid pink nipples.
you can paint a picture with your mind.
>>
>>18031913
I explained it here >>18031906
And interesting, I posted both of those posts you replied to, yet only one got the (you)
>>
Where are you, my delicious aspie-tit?
>>
>>18031926
I was in the bog, I see, well I'm not christian, if I went to a priest, could they still help, despite that not being my faith, I mean, could the powers vested in them transcend that?
I like the idea of Shamanic help, but Dublin is awfully backwards, despite it's ''metropolitan city'' airs and graces/delusion, it can be something of an incestuous ouroboros backwater.
still though, I'll look, there could be someone, I hope!
>>
>>18031897
As they say in the UK,
Ask My Bollocks, m8.
>>
File: 1469928812228.gif (904KB, 500x532px) Image search: [Google]
1469928812228.gif
904KB, 500x532px
>>18031634
The second one, because the first one.

I was about to share. But. Nope. That's my advice for you as well. Just... just nope.
>>
>>18031977
Dublin, Ireland? You're in luck, then. There should be legit druids and shamans around, somewhere. As for priests, they should help, if you are a real case, and not just a basket case. Look on the web for a list of the Vatican appointed exorcists.
>>
>>18031981
didn't know they said that in England, thought it was just here, heard it said as ''ask the back of me bollix!'', can deffo imagine it said in a Liverpudlian (like Pete Burns, y'know ''you spin me right round baby right round'') , or any sort of London accent though.

>>18031959
where? as in my coordinates? sorry (well, I *am* aspie,) , South Central Dublin, Ireland, The World, The Milky Way, our known universe which is but a mere dot in the rich tapestry of space and all that shite.
>>
>>18032014
I didn't realise it was the same thing as possession, thought a doppleganger was very different. but then again my knowledge of them is rubbish, other than I thought if one met oneself the space-time continuum gets fucked up, for that individual.
>>
>>18032027
Exorcism is a really broad term, and various belief systems do different stuff. I've worked with priests a couple of times. Even though I dislike Christianity, I acknowledge the power of their Faith and ritual, if done properly
>>
>>18032027
I once had this phase when people were telling me thru were seeing 'me' around town,getting on buses, walking out of bars, stuff like that.
I never saw this apparition thank fuck,but it went on for a few months.
Could be they were gas-lighting me, but whatever,I felt relieved when reports of me in other places stopped.

And like you I was sick my case, kidney drama, but I didn't die.
Unless I'm a ghost on here. That would suck.
>>
>>18032048
*telling me THEY.
>>
>>18032048
Reverend R.?
>>
>>18031603
i have encountered something similar when i was a kid but it was a shadow of myself which i saw outside my rooms window and that shadow was kinda asking me to it, it gave me that "come" sign two times and it disappeared. next day i asked one of my religious friend and he said that it could be very much real . he said they are called "dekhari" literally means showing. and further he said that it is nothing to be afraid of they are indications that some other world exist too. and when they get a little cheerful they wander .
>>
>>18032044
I can get that, well, I'll go into the church in Whitefriar street tomorrow and ask a priest for advice.

foolishly I told people IRL and now think I'm even odder.I was shaken up when I got in, so at first I'd said it was two drunk guys, which wasn't a total lie cos before that thing, two muslim? no, they don't drink, two forrenerz said, ''hey you want party with us yes? party, party.'' something like that, and I politely declined. then further along SCR, I crossed the road, was walking past a place called Griffith College when I had That Feeling, some base/primal thing, looked around, looked again, and ran.
Apparently in the area I'd run, trying to escape/hide, a few people I know live. I would have knocked at their door/s had I known,even though they are rather queeny/scene types one is very shallow and gossipy, the other is a decent enough bisexual drag queen semi obsessed with the paranormal but I imagine if ''the abyss stared back'' he/she would be like those ones from ''the ring'' when she came out of the telly.still, I was truly terrified, would have risked ridicule and called to either.
''I'' ran very fast. I ran fast, too, and it ran half-way down a street after me, but I pulled my legs up on the bonnet of an SUV -type car so if it looked underneath my feet would not be visible.I saw it go, ''normally'', no changing into a goat or making inhuman sounds. I think it was more disconcerting.
even thinking about it now...no.
I have done A LOT of protection chants and drawn a symbol on my hand, but will definitely seek the advice you gave.
>THANK YOU, anon.
>>
>>18032061
not I , anon.
>>
Hey, aspie-tits, if you don't find a spiritual healer in good old Ireland, are you willing to travel abroad for a healing? I swear to the gods I worship I won't rape you
>>
>>18032096
fuck, you're a brave aspie lass, that sounds very very freaky.I'd fucking shit myself.
Especially the part where you describe the doppelganger thing walking away normally, that could quite possibly send me to the funny farm.
>>
>>18032101
ah you sound very trustworthy. how do you know I won't eat you, or haven't some terrible contagion that could reduce someone to a pool of plasma, and it hasn't manifested yet because it's in some incubation period?
well, I certainly hope that's not the case, but I've seen films like ''cabin fever'', and ''antisocial'', the latter is actually not bad, cabin fever-patient zero was purile shite.
in all seriousness, do you actually do healings, no punny stuff?
>>
>>18032128
Look, I've met up with Hanz when he was stuck in Budapest, ask him when you see him around, so you know I can deal with crazy people.
>>
ge an arifac
ha ma help ou wih our problem
i mean an acual spiriual powered arifac so ou can use i for self defense agains hings.
or jus rain unil ou feel no fear anmore
m hroa hurs, fuck
>>
>>18032048
and you definitely never saw it once?
you would remember.
did your mates tell you what the other you was wearing, like did it correlate to what you were wearing at that moment?

>>18032106
Thank you. that's decent of you to say.
>>
>>18032232
what kind of artefact?
what one did you use? where are you from inAfrica, praat Afrikaans? ukhulumelaniZulu, noma yimuphi ulimi Nguni?
>>
>>18032232
ASPIE ANON STAY AWAY!
THIS FUCKING THING IS TRYING TO MIMIC HUMAN SPEECH.

UNDERSTAND THIS YOU UNHOLY PIECE OF SHIT, I BANISH YOU AWAY FROM THE OP,AND FROM ANYONE ON THIS THREAD, GO OR BE TORN BY THE WHIRLWIND,
GO OR BE DROWNED IN THE WATERY ABYSS.
GO OR BE BURNT IN THE FLAMES,
GO, OR BE LOST IN THE OUTER DARKNESS.
I BANISH YOU,
I BANISH YOU,
I BANISH YOU.
BE GONE!
>>
>>18032284
I think it's just an abo or a nog, not a hellish fiend.
>>
>>18032271
moher used o ask wha can ha ha is alread dead
here was no answer, he dead canno be killed.
mus be somehing black,mabe made of iron
ou mus charge i wih energ, will be easier wih a cooper handle. hink of his as a wand or anihing ou wan, doesn need o be reall big.
r o bend our energ, from our cenral chakra o our hand, hen charging he arifac, shoo i like a beam, r o give i a rai, like fire, cold, elecricii or whaever ou wan. as ou are new i ma be hard for ou, is oka o overexagerae he movemens, he more ou rain he beer ou will become a i.
>>18032284
im gonna drown in our moher puss
>>
>>18032284
Anon.... do you really think that is what that was?
just thought someone who had a computer/fone that was off, or someone from Africa or non English speaker.

don't spook me...unless you really think?
other anon, that's all it is, right? your computer is gefok/not working?!

though they said their throat was sore, what does that have to do with TYPING?! oh lord.
>>
>>18031603
It's Lung Cancer Anon,

http://www.cancer.net/cancer-types/lung-cancer-non-small-cell/symptoms-and-signs

good bye...
>>
>>18032312
you practice voodoo, anon?
do you know, do I have to use exact ingredients or can I fix it with some things that grow here, Ireland I mean?)
>>
>>18032315
yeah I looked at that too, but if it was I don't think it would take it's sweet time. certainly didn't with my Dad, so not that.even if it was, well, the thread's about doppelganger type things, you know anything on that, l v ?
>>
>>18032325
I think he just mixed up /x/ with /tg/...
>>
>>18032314
i reall appreciae ha ou reall r o undersand wha i sa
in a wa eah, is m rhoa faul as i do acuall wrie in good formal english.
i do no mean o spook ou, i am sorr anons, is jus ha im reall limied where i am, so i canno acuall fix wha needs a fix

>>18032325
i do no pracice voodo e i do in a wa.
im a seeker of knowledge o pu i in a wa, m curse is ha i can communicae propriel
m whole objecive is o proec ou as much as i can anons, is hard o do his, speciall since i can acuall fucking communicae
>>
>>18032315
Agreed; OP is cancer
>>
>>18032344
Wow you must have a spectacularly miserable existence to be trying to troll a sick person.
What a grade A loser.
You're the one that needs banishing,into the outer DARKNESS that you're so fond of,because it reminds you of yourself,you have nothing inside,no matter how much you have you're chronically dead inside.poor poor bastard.
>>
>>18032344
> scarlet for yer ma for havin' ya.

(an Irish slur meaning, one is embarrassed for the idiot's mother for bringi9ing it to term and birthing it, instead of leaving it in a guiney's bag and leaving it at a pig farm.)
>>
>>18032336
it's cool, I understand you well.and Thank You, Anon, for your help,
believe me when I say it is very much appreciated.

What is a simple but powerful protection spell I could do, or for anyone in a similar situation?
>>
>>18032394
ta but ignore the gimp.what you mean they like the dark,or just an obvious thing?
>>
>>18032312
would nails work? I used rusty nails before fixing something and it was very effective.

did you say your throat was sore?
you got any cayenne pepper, black pepper and tabasco sauce?
if you do, I can tell you a good spell, Healing Spell, that will make you feel better and fast.
>>
Thread was interesting until aspie decided to sperg out. Go to the doctor you cunt.
>>
File: Untitled.png (12KB, 309x371px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
12KB, 309x371px
>>18032408
a riangle is a big proecion, le me see if i can make one here o show ou..sorr for he dela is hard o do hese hings on pain
ou shal of course r o draw i as bes as ou can. drawing i will do jus fine, if ou wan o ake i o anoher level craf one wih gold under a full moon, heres a lile riual involved bu reall has jus complicaed
>>
>>18032445
Where does OP spaz out- Telling a troll to fuck off for calling them cancer? Normal reaction innit. What would you say? Personally always found that a really fucked-up thing to say to someone,especially if the person is sick.But you ain't the one who said it so don't pay no mind to my utterings yeah .
>>
>>18032434
no, is oke reall
i mus pa for he bad hings i did some ime aggo, i will go awa soon
>>
>>18032445
I thought you made up that expression ''sperg out'', til I looked it up.
that would have been lekker, still, a good one & deffo gotta borrow it.
charmed you find m'thread to your predilection.
you're right, I do need to see a doctor ,but it's cunti, mizz cunti to you, you lava lamp of nightmares.
srsly though, has anything like that ever happened with you, either seeing yourself (the mirror doesn't count), or people saying they've seen you around when you've been in doing knitting or whatever?
>>
>>18032499
yeah I use that a lot, with other symbols through it, and it's very efficient. usually always wear it somewhere but the other night don't think I had it on.
has that ever happened with you? I know your writing is all fractalised but I can still get your vibe and it's a good one, benevolent, strong, interesting.
>>
If you see your doppelganger, you'll be dead within a week.
>>
>>18032537
Can you read objects aswell,like psychometry? My nan used to be able to do that ,first time she did it rightly made me sit up,she tried to teach me but font think that I inherited the knack. I remember her with this tacky looking ring ,hold with a blue stone, she found on the street. Turned out to be the woman who sometimes worked on the ice cream van.
>>
>>18032537
hanks for he complimen, is acuall pre hard o pe like his..and i would look like an idio7 71pping like 7his
his one exac hing never happened o me, i had oher experiences, muliple experiences..unil i moved, now everhing is kind of numb in m new ci7i, i mean, heres jus7 no7hing as s7rong o figh as m las ci7i
i recommend 7raining, iour energi, 7ri s7ar7ing wi7h li77le blops of energi, 7hen slowli s7ar7 making o7her 7hings wi7h i7, do i7 righ7 and accesories will be jus7 a complemen7, some7hing 7o help iou canalize iour own power
>>
>>18032550
zoiks, yeah I read something like that before I came on & asked here, cos this is /x/, and as an aspie of course I have a 4chan PLATINUM account (was gold but it was upgraded).
any way us /x/philes can usually help each other out with info, some will know about this sort of thing, others, divination, others, spells, etc.
other than that, do you know anything else on it, exactly a week, like how they depict in films, or more fluid?
>>
>>18032567

Are some of the letters on your keyboard broken, anon?
>>
>>18032589
lap7op keiboard wichcraf7
cellphone is charging, can7 use wifi keiboard
>>
>>18032567
nope not at all, you, are no idiot. there have been one or two, the type you get on any board,but everyone else seems sound, really decent. & you're welcome, I can just ''feel'' that yeah, you are potent with magic,positivity. thanks for sharing it with me, and others here.
what experiences you have?if that's not being too personal or nosey. you just seem like an interesting person.
I've had other experiences too, mostly positive, that one made me freak out though. maybe as one anon said I had fever /delirious. though I don't think so.blehh.
you never know what you might see or find in the street, for example you could be walking to tesco (a supermarket), or the servo/garage, and left out on the side of the street, someone's old keyboard cos they got a new one. stranger things have happened, the universe can provide.
>>
>>18032559
yes, I can, I dunno how well but I've been able to do it, or if an item holds a very strong energy it can be tingly. sometimes that's how spirits linger, through old clothes or personal items.
I think it was all the rage during the Victorian/Georgian era?).
>>
>>18032614
well im kind of sick right now but i went to get my phone so i can type proprietly.
My mom always liked to research on all kind of magics so since i was small i had a pretty big influence for the good
manipulating energy was natural for me since small and im a kind person naturally, thing is i was born on a haunted house, a portal to another dimension was under the house or something like that. when still young, like 17 i found some friends who 'waked up' and teached me how to manipulate energy proprietly, use it for my own defense and opened a new world for me, since smañl i did read books about magic but afther that day it became clear for me that obbects are situational and you can pretty much get a weaker but still efective effect without the needed artifact...sorry for the WoT it was an introduction to my life, really resumed one.
i had varios encounters, with and without my friends, in public at day and alone at night, in the forest and on the city..i may elaborate if you want but to tell you of all the events that i had it would take several hours, specually typing from my phone.
>>
>>18032708
I'd like to hear, if you have the time, even a few of your encounters. where are the forests, &what sorts of encounters wr they?
>>
>>18032787
los lagos, near rivera, uy was one of my few encounters on a forest, an unknown creaturewith a semi-humanoid apperance keept stalking on a house me and my friends where in. the always kept outside, but i did see the thing pretty cleary when i went outside to confront it.
At the time i still was unsure of how good i actually was at fighting off things, my friends didn't want to get in trouble with a thing we could actually see even when we werent supposed to. We let the thing scrap the wall and roof with his claws that night until morning, there wgere no traces of the thing.
the forest was a pretty wild area of los lagos, we where staying on a pretty big shed.
a kind of normal event that i get now that i live in a house kind of far from the city is a thing that comes at night at the window of my room and stares inside, sometimes it scratches the window. i feel no danger with its pressence, so i just let it be, its kind of amusing to watch.
these two are pretty much the relevant ones that i actually participated, not counting on things like beign on the forest and feeling `that` watching you or getting that meancing aura while sitting on the wild.
outside of that theres still things that happened on city like a demon, i think that was haunting an office, it had the form of a little girl and was rodiated by other monsters. the girl looked normal visualizing her from the outside but once on the inside you could see tentacle like appendegages long as maybe 5 meters instead of legs, getting from under her torso, under her little dress thing and making a mess all arround the room.
that one was scary, by that time i was sure nothing could be challenge tome but i was wrong, if it werent for thinking outside the ox and gathering some people that could have been it for me.
i also got rid of a parasyte that was sucking a guys life slowly recently but that was kind of meh..
there are other encounters and things i learned too but its getting too long
>>
>>18031857
So, hey. Wanna go on a date or something?
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.