[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Occultism & Magick - Server Problems General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 318
Thread images: 25

File: vessel.jpg (243KB, 1286x1600px) Image search: [Google]
vessel.jpg
243KB, 1286x1600px
Greetings. The meltdown prophesied by Kim Dotcom may have come to pass.

Or a cat's just asleep in the servers. OR, I could be facing my fourth DMCA notice (which all have been slapped down). I think the 'cat' hypothesis is most likely because though I'm experiencing disruptions, they're not constant, *especially* if I'm logged in. Someone mentioned registration being down.

Anyway, the normal link is:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ
Some troubleshooting beyond the recommendations on the site - Instead of letting it hang, hit refresh every...three minutes, maybe. If you've tried on multiple browsers you may need to upgrade, downgrade, or get a fresh install. Or disable all plugins, that bug is has been well known.

If we go maybe 48 hours without a resolution I have a backup that's NOT giving me any kind of crashes or stallouts, but I don't wanna use it unless absolutely necessary. It's only one date behind and we have archives.

If we work as a team we may be able to mitigate potential damage to the cause. Or we can fuckpost through the thread. In any case it's always nice to get feedback, so I guess open 'book recommendations' and the like while I figure out if my main link's fucked or not.
>>
>>18029985
What book is that?
>>
>>18030023
Some limited edition shit from the Cultus Sabbati, a collection of essays on the Path.
>>
>>18030056
Hm. Thanks.

Looks like a light brown cover but I can't find that particular version anywhere even among the LEs. Must be rare.
>>
>>18030116
https://threehandspress.com/shop/effigy/
>>
>>18030125
My nigga.
>>
File: g1443043251783415094.png (43KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
g1443043251783415094.png
43KB, 256x256px
>>18029985
>>
>>18029985
Ape, what if we bought a server in Russia or something? I could try and strike a deal with HP Europe for the infrastructure.
>>
>>18030166
I could even present them as assets in a friends company in Serbia.
>>
Has anyone here tried money spells before?
>>
>>18030623
don't do money spells, do a spell to get a fucking job.
>>
>>18030623
Once. This is no bullshit either.

My grandparents ended up dying, but I attained 15 thousand dollars from it, which is a decent amount. Slowly I have had to use it for extreme things though, things I really wish have never happened.

Magick works, but sometimes not in a way you want, especially if the energy you put into it is not right
>>
Thoughts on Miller's book on protection and reversal magic?
>>
>>18030663
>do a spell to get a fucking job.

Dumb. Why waste your fucking life?

>>18030801

Who's Miller?
>>
I know a good spell to get a job
its called sending 6 million resumes

no ritual will work if you don't create opportunities for it, that's the essence of magical work
>>
Fuck you ape you fucking fggot
>>
>>18031735
zostaw go kurwa
>>
>>18029985
Opened without issue on my mobile, using the Mega app.
>>
>>18031747
pashol na hui pshek. katyn lutshei den jizni
>>
>>18030623
one time i got $2500 buy just invoking the moon in cancer in my second house
>>
>>18030698
My Mother died for my foray into cheating my way into material wealth. It wasn't really that much material, I felt cheated and only then did I start to learn about actual wealth.
>>
>>18029985

How to divine?
>>
>>18032289
Pick cleric or druid, and dominate the game
>>
>>18030056
How works Cultus Sabbati and what is exactly? I recall you recently putting it along with AA and other systems. In what sense you put both systems there?
>>
bamp
>>
I have been studying religion, philosophy, and the occult for twelve years now. I have meditated and done yoga for near about the same time. I am interested in magical practices I can do aside from Golden Dawn / Thelema bullshit. Cultus Sabbati seems cool but expensively edgy. Zos Kia Cultus and Typhonian Current have always been my favorites, but I have no access to their initiatic currents. I have read into Mckenna and Eliade and Evola and Jung and Edinger and von Franz on shamanic and alchemical and healing arts. I have attempted to cure my own schizophrenia and am now able to smoke weed again. I am interested in trying LSD again but also fear psychosis. I suppose my best bet for initiatic writings would be graeco-egyptian theurgy and solominism, rite? Also, when do I finally meet "the Other"?
>>
>>18032289
Learn symbolism of the tarot or another divinatory system.
>>
Anyone have thoughts on the stigma towards those who avoid structured magic systems? For instance, I see a lot of people are adverse to chaos magic or crystal healers etc. (mainly due to the lack of a pre-defined path I assume), but will feel more respect in some way to somebody pawing through a book written 300 years ago by some literate eccentric that tells of spells to make a woman dance.

Any musings on this?
>>
>>18033370
It's like trying to talk about semitic cosmology or comparative middle eastern myth and religious practice or the nature of god as defined by the people who wrote the fucking bible with christians.
>>
File: SchuComicPage10.jpg (218KB, 783x1050px) Image search: [Google]
SchuComicPage10.jpg
218KB, 783x1050px
I'm still working on the occult system based off of Chris Chan. Also, I read Sane Occultist by Dion Fortune today. Wew lad

>>18033152
>Schizophrenia
>LSD
Do not mix them, seriously

>>18033370
I think it's all well and good to not adhere to a specific system, but it leaves room for people to make up unverifiable bullshit. I'm sick of this meme that something is true just because you believe it hard enough. Actually, this is kind of what my book is about
>>
Rookie here, I'm slowly reading this and that and mostly working with sigils.

Is there a practical way to cast and then store a spell for later use, for when you really need it?

My intuition tells me I could just create a sigil, charge it, then condense it and store it in liquid water, then destroy it by consuming it or pouring it out.

Any thoughts or advice?
>>
File: 1470514528029.jpg (359KB, 933x1352px) Image search: [Google]
1470514528029.jpg
359KB, 933x1352px
Jesus fuck this MEGA problem has got me really bummed out.
>>
>>18033370
>avoid structured magic systems
Most magickal systems are obviously bullshit. If the adherents of a system don't have siddhis, then you know their systems are useless garbage.

>but it leaves room for people to make up unverifiable bullshit
I almost agree, except that most systems make grand claims with nothing to show. For example, GD fags and the like.
>>
>>18033440
>>Schizophrenia
>>LSD
>Do not mix them, seriously
Aw. Such a boring response. I'm actually on meds so most likely scenario is they'll just be a waste of money. Still, I have heard tales of people tripping on meds. Seems worth investigating...
>>
>>18033951
>grand claims
Such as?

>>18034011
What meds do you take? Mixing them with LSD might actually kill you, depending on what they are
>>
>>18029985
Thoth - dude look give me a technique, or some techniques maybe even send me to right literature - for techniques.

Not to encounter the paranormal, the magic, the spirits, rituals of sorts - because I'm not interested in all that

But I'm certain that all the intellectuals that worked with the occult and invested their lives around it stumbled on techniques on how to alter their minds efficiently.

Tell me about techniques to hallucinate, induce different states of consciousness - all you know.
>>
how does a 20 year old who has been catholic since birth but is now interested in learning about other religions get into the occult? I still believe in the chrisitian idea of "God" and Jesus though I almost never pray and I often find myself wondering why I believe at all when I'm lying to my parents about going to church every week. I know traditionally the occult is looked down upon as demon worship by the church at least but honestly I have a hard time believing "God" would really care and it seems more like a way to prevent church members from forming different sects/rites, leading to the overral church losing power. Anyone have any thoughts on this or grown up in a similar way? I doubt most of you grew up around occult teachings but maybe I'm wrong.
>>
>>18033951
Siddhis? Like, the ability to divine the future legit? What are you getting at?
>>
>>18032774
It's a form of ritual magick informed by:
>Traditional a.k.a. Cunning Craft (meaning the elaborations of historical records of witchcraft and more modern revivals)
>Golden Dawn and Thelema (There are nods to the A.'.A.'. precepts and concepts)
>Certain aspects of Yazidi practice (taken straight from their collections of Qwele)
>Certain aspects of Tantra (Uttara Kaula with the usage of the trident and what it means, especially in the sexual rites)

I'm putting them side by side because in 3=8 A.'.A.'. you're to build a mental starmap, and further you deal with more stars as objects of worship, as where DBoE has a preplanned set of adorations for the pole-serpent, the Aeonic stars, and the Behenian fixed stars.
>>
Newcomer to these generals here. How do you determine which sources of occult information are trustworthy?
>>
>>18030623

Several times, but I was desperate. It doesn't work if you're desperate.
>>
>>18034277
>>18034516

Think about it man, I'm serious.
>>
>>18034516
But it have a system of initiation I assume? Does it correspond to AA system in a general scheme, or only applies to certain points, as that of 3=8?
>>
>>18034694
I mean if their structure it´s similar to follow. I´m sure that there´s a lot of points that can correspond in many ways between both systems and grades.
>>
I'm getting the whole library with JDownloader, and so far, no problems. 5324 files, 38.88GB.
>>
>>18033152
>I am interested in magical practices I can do aside from Golden Dawn / Thelema bullshit.

kek

>>18033370
>Anyone have thoughts on the stigma towards those who avoid structured magic systems?

Hard to respect someone who expects a cookie for reinventing the fucking wheel, especially when they're loudly claiming that they, and only they, know how magic really works.

Wankers, mostly.

>>18034413

Start reading and keep an open mind.

>>18034562

Experience, mostly. Find people who seem reasonably sane and well-informed. Follow their lead.

>>18034915

Maybe.
>>
thelema is dungeon crawl stone soup of roguelikes
I hope someone will get this
>>
>>18034694
>>18034915
In the A.'.A.'., the two main initatory rituals deal with the night sky.

In Pyramidos, you invoke the points of stellar light making the zodiacal constellations along the points of your body. DBoE's first contemplative practice is invoking the stars of Draco onto the body.

The second A.'.A.'. initiation deals with death, entombment, and again, the night sky.

The second ritual of the DBoE contains much ado about a mystical mountain (called in Cadaveris "Akhet", or a double pyramid), and the contemplation metric for that would be falling asleep visualizing the center of that mystical mountain, which the DBoE directly correlates with the vault of the adepts.

After that it gets wooly; IA, KU, and TAN rites are all to bait the Angel.

>>18034990
Thanks, and thanks for all the feedback; interruptions are getting less, I do think it's a server problem.
>>
>>18035126
Got it installed next to Dorf Fort so your comparison is not lost on me.

>tfw venom mage is great until orcs start to swarm your ass.
>>
I can't seem to get it to load. I've tried for the last 15 minutes, any other ideas?
>>
>>18035153
The app works, on android at least.Which works out for me because I read it all on a tablet.
>>
>>18035136
>dcss next to dorfs
many would consider this to be blasphemous, kurwa
>>
>>18035128
Thanks for the info. Where I can find all those rituals (Cultus Sabbati ones)?? Preferably on internet.
>>
Must say I´m reading a bit of the Azoetia and finding indeed what seems to be conscious correlations with AA, like this one:

"Love and Honour is given unto Thee by the Spirit of the One Sorcerer, the First and Last-born of Witch-Blood, the Living Totem of all Nature.
Hail! To All that are present at this Rite: the Living and the Dead of all Bless'd and Wise: One Initiate, of One Ancient Tradition, of One Sublime and Arcane Mystery."
>>
>>18035171
Well not necessarily with the AA, but you know what I mean.
>>
>>18029985
hey thoth
I uploaded the library to my mega account since I was too lazy to download each folder individual and downloading the entire thing to my HDD always stalls out.

if thats what caused the problem I am sorry.
>>
>>18035163
>not keeping your procedurally generated roguelikes in one spot
Organize yo shit, nigga.

>>18035153
I have no idea what's up with the services. I get reports of 'just fine' and 'nothing'. My usage is spotty, less so if I'm logged in. I dunno what to tell folks past the troubleshooting in the OP, in the last thread, and on Mega's documentation page.

Sometimes it just fucks up for a few days while they're updating their code.

>>18035167
The Dragon Book of Essex.

>>18035171
It's more clear when in DBoE they directly venerate and acknowledge the "Order without Name", or...
>27. In the fullness of time, even as a blossoming tree that beareth fruit in its season, all these pains were ended, and these adepts and their companions obtained the reward which they had soughtthey were to be admitted to the Eternal and Invisible Order that hath no name among men.

http://www.sacred-texts.com/oto/lib61.htm

>>18035182
lel, that might be the issue if my link's clogged with dl's past limit.

Brotip: If you make your own account you can import my library to your account in under five minutes; it's how I make backups of the archive.
>>
>>18035227
Yes fuck, "Order without name" goes in that same paragraph I quoted, forgot to add it.
>>
>>18032100
How did it manifest exactly?
>>
>>18033152
Drop all drugs, schizo or not.

>12 years
Stop being an armchair occultist and do some fucking magick already. For fuck's sake do a sigil!
>>
>>18033503
If it's something you want to attract, drinking the water should work nicely. If it's something you want to release into the world or dispel (positive or negative) burn a sigil on paper or rip it.

I usually just burn sigils on paper, it works for everything.
>>
>>18035227
>procedurally generated roguelikes
masło maślane
>>
>>18035326
Some are manually randomized randomized as opposed to procedural. It's a big ol' world out there.
>>
File: CmZTU-QWcAA75AP.jpg (101KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
CmZTU-QWcAA75AP.jpg
101KB, 960x960px
>>18035352
>been up since two with one cup of coffee, pardon.
>>
Is there any way to stop a thoughtform once it is summoned? I think I might have cursed myself or someone I love.
>>
>>18034078
>Such as?
HGA bullshit.

>>18034471
>Siddhis? Like, the ability to divine the future legit?
Yes. Seeing auras, hearing spirits, AP, setting shit on fire, etc.

I've never heard of a gd retard raising his kundalini serpent.
>>
>>18035749
AP, auric sight, and spirit communication are all core and can be developed outside a yogic approach.
>>
>>18035749
>HGA bullshit.

kek
>>
>>18035755
>can be developed outside a yogic approach.
>can
Yes, you can also be born with them. Or you can just get high as fuck.

If it doesn't directly help you get siddhis, it's worthless. MP is worthless. LBRP is worthless. Time-wasting rituals are the core of any western system.
>>
>>18035769
But those power s are listed as siddhis more or less directly in Kaulajnananirnaya.

Learn about the systems before you say shit that makes you look fucktarded.
>>
>>18035778
>But those power s are listed as siddhis more or less directly in Kaulajnananirnaya.
No fucking shit. Reread my previous post.

Western systems are 100% shit. Eastern systems are 90% shit. Only by ignoring the endless dogmatic shitfest that is most occult literature can you get anywhere.
>>
>>18035799
Then teach us pathetic fucks, O Ascended Master.
>>
>>18035807
>being a cuck to authority
Go to your local OTO lodge, suck everyone's cock and your HGA will cause your kundalini to ascend.
>>
>>18035824
genuine giggle
>>
>>18035824
>I'm just here to bitch, moan, and whine like I have the last three or four years.

At least mix up the scripted routine a little. Goddamn I've been to Foxworthy shows less stale.
>>
>>18035834
>I'm just here to bitch, moan, and whine like I have the last three or four years.
Ok, some honest criticism then. If western organizations got rid of their gay robes, grand titles and role-play rituals, I might actually be able to take them seriously.

If they just focused on yoga, trying to understand the soul, and not be dogmatic shitheads then there could be a western occult revival.
>>
>>18035852
Then start writing the praxis and make the legalism autism proof like a well-made trpg.
>>
>>18035852
But nobody asked you to take anything seriously.
>Comes to a thread they don't like
>Gets mad when they don't like the banter

Get help mate.
>>
>>18035769
>LBRP is worthless.

kek

>>18035799
>Western systems are 100% shit.

We got us a live one!

>>18035852
>If western organizations got rid of their gay robes, grand titles and role-play rituals, I might actually be able to take them seriously.

But would we ever take you seriously? Unlikely.

>>18035868

For reals.
>>
>>18035249
Unexpected gift from a relative. I wasn't even working specifically to acquire money, just to call lunar forces (specifically Gabriel) into my life, but I think the astrological conditions were just right to help money to manifest. It was on a new moon and Venus, Sol and Mercury were all in cancer as well. Needless to say I was pretty pleased.
>>
>>18035868
I came here to beat the delusion out of certain individuals who piss me off so that they stop polluting naive minds.

>>18035883
>would we
Yes, all that matters is whether or not the Great Magus Sigma takes me seriously or not. Go fap to crowley some more.
>>
>>18035900

Heh.

I don't even like Crowley. It really is impossible to insult an unknown god.
>>
>>18035900
Then make an argument instead of throwing a baby tantrum.
>>
>>18035913

He's not here to argue. He's here for validation.
>>
>>18035913
>Then make an argument
Robes, titles, fake lineages, rigid hierarchies, reconstructed rituals claiming to be ancient, abramelin and jew-shit should all be made haram. These things are nothing but roleplay and only act as dead weight on the neck of any practice.

That would solve 90% of the problems in modern occultism.
>>
>>18035935
What are the problems in modern occultism? Which ones would it and would it not solve?
>>
>>18035935
What's your replacement O Ascended Master?
>>
>>18035945
>What are the problems in modern occultism?
Bornless ritual, MP, HGA and other retardation does nothing but suffocate people.

I doubt these things will ever go away.

>>18035960
>What's your replacement O Ascended Master?
Forcing everyone to perform kirtan kriya from dawn till midnight for a low fee.
>>
>>18036075
What do you mean "suffocate people"?
How?
>>
>>18034990
You know someone isn't going to get anywhere when they hoard 5324 books on magick and occultism.

Any decent book on the matter will suffice. That's what you need, ONE. The rest is work and practice, practice, practice.

ITT: people who hide behind muh sikrit knowledge instead of putting in a work which is otherwise very straightforward and easy to understand.
>>
Not to derail the bitching and faggotry here, but I got some questions and ideas and shit.

Been trying to astral project on and off for a while. I've not been able to actually get to an astral plane or anything I don't think, but the best success I've had is as follows:

LBRP to clear mind and establish breathing, draw energy from earth and cosmos into my root, push it up and out my head. Use flow to energize and clean chakras (only way i have to describe the process), open third eye (start getting funky visuals and a different feeling of perception, eyes closed) and concentrate/increase flow to shoot through top chakra thing. Start leaving body, rushing weightless feeling like I'm being rocketed into space, visuals start going nuts, usually I panic and the process cuts off.

Am I on the right track?
>>
>>18036089
Outline your daily practice routine if you would. I want to see how it's done.
>>
>>18035537
Thought forms are usually dispelled by ignoring them, but if you cursed this person, they're basically in a feedback loop.

I'd say focus on the opposite side of the pole.
>>
>>18036095
This is exactly what I'm talking about. You don't need a "daily practice routine".

Just look for stuff you want, either in terms of spiritual growth or material stuff, and enchant or divine at least three times a week. Sigils, invocation and evocation, meditation and AP (although I really suck at AP). That's basically what I do. And remote viewing. Take notes when you try new stuff to learn what works and what not, and why it seems to.

But no "muh sikrit magical order" bullshit. Just do magick and you will learn and grow by default. Spending your time doing the LBRP or some other bullshit routine designed to initiate you into a long dead cult system will not serve you at all. Unless you're actually part of one such cult with other people of course.

If you are really curious and not just baiting me in order to now try to make fun of me, don't worry if you feel you lack knowledge. As you use magick (and meditate), that knowledge will come to you out of nowhere, as if an epiphany.

Magick is a practical and lifelong exploration of reality and yourself, not a university course.
>>
>>18036091
>lbrp
>right track
Kekerino
>>
>>18036113
What's funny is you don't think I practice to my taste while in mundane tasks like typing or crunching stats.

For someone advocating real life integration you seem to be mitigating half the work.

Fuck, Echoes contacted the HGA from a prison cell with no robes or tools using pure contemplation.
>>
>>18036140
>Typing
Not:
>Hiking

Goddamn auto correct.
>>
>>18036117
>>18036113

>>18036091 here, my understanding of the LBRP is that it is used to banish (in the name right?) lingering magical, mental, emotional whatevers and bring you to a an alert and grounded mental state. Like a mini exorcism. Which, if I understand correctly, is why it was used as an initiatory, babbys first spell type thing, because without being able to get to that state your magical work will be more random and far less effective. I'm working on making my own stuff and not relying on previous stuff as much since learning hebrew is for jews.
>>
>>18036113
>daily practice routine
Yes, you do for a number of reasons. This is based on my personal experience, so take it with a grain of salt.

If you don't build your energies up every day, then they fluctuate and you feel like total shit on the off days. Keeping your energies up every day is important so that they can build on each other instead of diminishing every couple of days.

The mind also needs to be trained daily or it becomes weak. At least for me. Also, forming habits is pretty important for being consistent.

>>18036140
>Fuck, Echoes contacted an evil spirit posing as the mythical HGA using pure contemplation.
Fixed that for you.
>>
>>18036098

it has not yet acted, but has a very concrete date of triggering. Basically i should tell myself that everything is gonna be ok, you mean? I thought that by ignoring them you were in fact liberating it to act.
>>
>>18036159
So you're just going to ignore that whole bit about spontaneous practice in mundane activities ?

You evangelize like a Witness in these threads and if you don't like the kike shit you're free to start an anti ceremonial thread.
>>
>>18036189
>So you're just going to ignore that whole bit about spontaneous practice in mundane activities ?
I don't think you're responding to the right guy because that's not what I was arguing with.

I casually breathe in energy into different parts of my soul and visualize while doing mundane things, so I don't think we disagree here.
>>
File: rk9P0Fa.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rk9P0Fa.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
BOOM
There goes all your dirty grimoire bullshit

All of the backups online and on your hard drives
Get off my planet
>>
>>18036216
?
>>
>>18036216
Godspeed anon. Inshallah these roleplay crowleycucks will never recover.
>>
>>18036159
>your energies fluctuate and you feel like total shit on the off days

I just go to the gym and eat well. Also fap every day or every two days. I only feel like shit when I'm physically ill (last time over a year ago, a cold), and when my ego gets the best of me and I end up hurting emotionally. The rest is all memes, all of it.

Magic is literally built on top of memes. You just need to believe in the right ones. And all those cultist requirements and "rules" banish.

Literally meditation is possibly the only thing required. Not only for grounding. In principle you can do any kind of spell with pure meditation. Unless you chose to attach to a particular belief system that requires you to dress up, then you're bound to it by the force of your own belief. And I'm not talking about Chaos Magick here.

Also what's this story about Echo? Can I read it somewhere please?
>>
>>18036153
Hebrew is a language. It's for anyone who wants to speak it or use it in some way, just like any other language. Shed that /pol/ bullshit because all that's doing for you is weighting you down. Non duality and all that.
>>
>>18036170
By ignoring magic in general you let your subconscious (or whatever you call it in your particular system) take care of it, after the ritual.

But a thought form is "fed" by giving it attention ("energy"), like a tulpa, a talisman, etc. These "discharge" naturally, so you just ignore them and they die off.

I don't know. From what you're saying, ignoring wouldn't be the correct approach here. Care to share the ritual? Perhaps me or somebody else can help give you ideas.
>>
>>18036189
>>18036202
No, you don't disagree. You both think you're responding to me. I'm the "no daily bullshit" guy.

To each their own, anyway. No need to argue.
>>
>>18036295
Which meditation? I'm balls deep in mahamudra and 'meditation' doesn't tell me anything. And could you stop disparaging my people and their beliefs, it's really not doing you any favors. If that's what it takes for them to know the Lord, you do a great disservice trying to steer them away.
>>
>>18036373
Alright, I'm sorry. As I said, to each their own. Do what works for you, that's ultimately the true way in my opinion.

Could you please link me to this Echoes story about the HGA? I'm really interested.
>>
>>18036382
“on Good Friday, I began performing the Holy Guardian Angel ritual as described in The Book of the Sacred Magic of Abramelin the Mage. It’s a prayer that asks a higher selfor outside intelligencefor guidance, protection, and for forgiveness of all my weaknesses and sins.
Expert practitioners wear white robes and burn candles and frankincense, and use other esoteric paraphernalia. I obviously don’t have all the materials he suggests, but I don’t believe they’re needed...I showered and put on clean white shoes, and knelt to pray. If Aleister Crowley could do the ritual on horseback, then I could do it in a prison cell.”
(Damien Echols, Life After Death, p. 97; emphasis added)
>>
>>18036398
Thanks.
>>
>>18036373
>If that's what it takes for them to know the Lord
lol wut. Do you go to church as well?
>>
>>18036398

Karl Germer achieved K&C while imprisoned by the Nazis.
>>
>>18036404
>>18036398
You're welcome. Sauce is a cunt on mobile.

>Karl Germer achieved K&C while imprisoned by the Nazis.
Huh, almost like you gotta live an actual life with joy and tragedy and events to Attain, contrary to our shiposting fuckwit's rhetoric.
>>
File: hmm.png (181KB, 1883x805px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.png
181KB, 1883x805px
It really makes you think...
>>
>>18036432

Not really. /pol/ isn't about thinking. At all.
>>
>>18036406
Lord Shiva
>>
>>18036432
>Golden Dawn is white.
Literally who cares?

Besides blacks gravitate toward more SRIA oriented outfits.
>>
>>18036313
It's a joke, relax bro.

Do you have anything to say about anything I've expressed interest in?
>>
>>18036322
I'll resume it without going into much detail. Basically I did some magic for some time and it worked, (I now repent doing it, it was too harmful for other people), but it increased my OCD which was almost extinct.
After a time, i tried to confront my OCD and did something that it told me not to do. Since that immediate moment, I keep seeing signs of doom for a certain date. I know that OCD rituals aren't considered magick for most, but the signs are there everyday, all day long, wherever i look. They've become too evident to be dismissed as just coincidences.
>>
>>18036432
No, it doesn't. OP's statement is filled with a general SJW/Marxist malaise and he/she needs to worry about getting his head out of his ass more than spiritual development at this point.

The only thing amazing is that these kind of people actually see what is going on in the world around them (white/europeans interested in GD, no blacks because they have their own stuff that calls to them--grand generalizations made to make a point but still accurate--and so on) but the conclusions they draw from it are totally wrong.

That's the power of an incorrect belief system for you, and the filters that color perception, so I guess it does make you think, but very little at that.
>>
>>18036606

Eh, fuck off. Mehum.
>>
>>18036408
Nazis > Abramelim
>>
>>18036322
>>18036322

also, then what's the difference between magic and a thoughtform? I thought they were both the same. MAybe my question should be "how to take back a curse you just set up?"
>>
>>18036606
I think that's what that user you linked was getting at, just sarcastically.
>>
Lucifer: Princeps so far:

>witchcraft is political
>jesus fucking christ is witchcraft political
>rebellion has been made the tool of the marketer and the consumer rendered impotent by their consumption, "caught by their own reflection from breaking free into the possibilities of experiences not mediated by constant references to the screen ideal."
>lucifer didn't exist until 382 ad
Best 50 quid I ever spent here. It's actually really good but makes me wish I'd read Apocalyptic Witchcraft first.
>>
>>18036089
You don't read all the books in your library. They are there when you need reference for something.
You are going to meet many situations, where you were not the first one to do so. In this case, for example, the insights of other people may be helpful.
>>
Any more stuff on Ida Craddock? Lunar and Sex Worship seems kinda neat to read.
>>
The New View Over Atlantis, by John Michell
http://www46.zippyshare.com/v/eZPTYn8r/file.html

To anyone who might be interested on this book. If you want it, you know why it was posted. This scan was taken from the defunct KickAssTorrents site. The uploader put a comment there stating that, because of a software problem, there are pages that look excessively cropped, however, all text is present.
>>
>>18034277

You generally have to have gotten there artificially (drugs) before you can replicate it at will.

It's not about the inducing of the mind state, it's about the control of that mind state.
>>
>>18035900

Think of it as spiritual darwinism.

It can be sad, but that's why the cycle keeps on going.
>>
>>18037569
>If you want it, you know why it was posted

Was the book banned or something? I'm looking over the author's wikipedia entry
>>
>>18037743
No, it's that people will frown with the "Atlantis" on the title, but you get it for explanations on things like leylines.
>>
>>18036858
Apocalyptic Witchcraft is decent; so much I bought it some years back.
>>
>>18037096
The Motta edition is all I have. I may be able to get some scans of the materials in Vere's book tho.
>>
>>18037589
You're talking out of your ass and anybody who has first hand experience knows. There's bound to be quite a few here, so you're making a fool of yourself son.
>>
>>18038260
This whole thread is role-playing out of their ass.

Doesn't anyone report this spam?
>>
>>18038279
>Wanting to report paranormal content on a paranormal board because it's not a conspiracy theory or X-files
>>
>>18038344
>My book hoard is paranormal I swear
>>
does anyone want to talk about their progress?
itd be nice to hear some stories
>>
>>18029985
While it is true that making sense on 4chan is optional, I wish you had tried.
>>
>>18038670
well the rest of /x/ is there, right?
plenty of quality material right at your fingertips, dont let us hold you up
>>
>could i beat up a demon?

so i don know a lot about summoning or demons, i skim read the book of belial oce but that was just spells i think.

my question is is there any chance i could summon a little fucker and beat the shit out of him, ive been doing muay thai for several years now and i reckon i have good odds. i also have a sword, its an unbladed longsword but it hasnt been silvered or anything. what do you reckon my chances of taking on an imp or something are? any help would be appreciated
>>
>>18036779
>I thought they were both the same.

Nope. A thought form is not necessary to effect change.

>>18038748
>my question is is there any chance i could summon a little fucker and beat the shit out of him,

Nope. You have no power.
>>
>>18029985
Hey Ape
Im just curious
DO you cast protection spells on yourself from publishing companies and authors of those books?

Do you ever fear for your soul when you decide to put a book in the library?

Conversly have you ever heard of an author placing a magical curse on their books should they be stolen or pirated?
>>
>>18038129
I might pick it up when Praxis comes out and save on the shipping. At least the histories don't seem to sell out in hardback like everything else has.
>>
Looking for weird grimoires I have found an spanish grimoire called "El libro de San Cypriano".
Have any of you ever practiced it? What is your opinion on it?
>>
>>18038843
Bro, basic Google shows that book has an English translation. And, there are better grimoirs out there.
>>
>>18036548
Banish. And ignore them. Obsession does feed on your attention.

Do a banishing ritual every morning and observe these things that happen passively, without reacting. They will eventually fade.

Also if you fucked up own it and learn from your mistakes. It's no use obsessing over it if your chance to fix it is now gone. Good luck.
>>
>>18038885

Is there any good simple banishing ritual besides LBRP? I don't feel good using things that I don't understand properly. I normally use an invocation to Archangel Michael to break any negative strings around me; will that have any chance to work?

thank you for everything anon
>>
>>18038970
your own rituals will almost 100% of the time be more effective than a ritual you read.

i recommend practicing with LBRP or Star Ruby so you get a feel for the format. using two different banishing rituals that have similar forms allows us to see the things in common to different takes on essentially the same process.

also, performing the hexagram ritual after pentagram ritual sort of helps to get beyond the Hebraic overtones of LBRP
>>
>>18038970
>I don't feel good using things that I don't understand properly.

Honestly? You will come to understand it through practice.

>I normally use an invocation to Archangel Michael to break any negative strings around me; will that have any chance to work?

Yes, it could work, but it lacks the balance of the LRP.

>>18039038
>also, performing the hexagram ritual after pentagram ritual sort of helps to get beyond the Hebraic overtones of LBRP

Kinda pointless, unless you're working with planetary forces.

If you have a problem with Hebrew, then it's a personal problem that should be addressed.
>>
>>18038862
I wasn't asking for a trabslation, I was asking for an opinion or shared experience. I have found two versions plus the "testament of cyprian the mage" by Jake Stratton Kent. The history of this grimoire is fascinating.
>>
>>18038970
You're welcome! The other anons have put it very well.

>>18039038
>>18039124

Do the LBRP. Even if you don't understand it (or even believe in it), it will work. Especially if you are a noob. I certainly noticed the noob gains.

After you get comfortable with that and experiment with other rituals you can adapt them, change and create your own things.

Also if you have a problem with the LBRP as many people here do because it has Hebrew in it... Don't. It has nothing to do with Jews. And in any case racist prejudices are a polarization problem you should be working towards fixing anyway.

LBRP for general balancing.
LBRH for planetary summoning/banishing.
>>
So, I read Plato's Phaedo, Republic and Timaeus, and I'm halfway though Plotinus.

In the Timaeus the Demiurge is described as good, where did the "Gnostics" get their villainous Demiurge from?

I can understand demonizing matter, but why the Demiurge? Why put the Demiurge on a lower rank compared to other divine beings?
>>
File: image.png (584KB, 1400x2700px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
584KB, 1400x2700px
>>18039652
http://thriceholy.net/Texts/Plotinus5.html
>>
>>18039652

Broadly speaking, Gnosticism came in two flavors, optimistic and pessimistic. The pessimists demonized le demiurge for building this prison and trapping us in it.
>>
>>18039038
>>18039124
thank you both

I feel that both star ruby and lbrp are filled with thelema/a.a. references that i don't understand because is not my thing. Crowley and his Libers give me very bad feelings IDK why, and thats why i dont think is a good idea to use them.

If I understand well, a banishing ritual has to check the following points:

1. reaffirm one's power or invoke a higher power to do the task
2. visualize the protection on yourself and the area, command evil things to dispel
3. Convince yourself that everything is OK as hard as you can

am I right?
>>
>>18039364
Is not for the hebrew or racism, is just that it feels very clunky and I won't feel confortable doing it. Calling out gods that i dont even know about, and speaking in greek... I think is 40% aversion to Crowley, 60% feeling that is a car too potent for my driving skills. What I'm looking for is something like the mountain bike of the banishing rituals: something that feels confortable and that I can understand fully and drive on my own. Thats why i want to craft a personal one, but that has a certain level of reliability.
>>
>>18039696
Who were the optimists? Valentinus? Who else?
>>
>>18039712
>I feel that both star ruby and lbrp are filled with thelema/a.a. references that i don't understand because is not my thing

Not the LRP, surely. It's from the Golden Dawn. I don't do the Thelemic Star Ruby. I prefer the one in, The Book of Lies.

>am I right?

The LBRP is a bit more involved than that.

>>18039734
>Thats why i want to craft a personal one, but that has a certain level of reliability.

That's why it's best to learn the LRP, practice it daily for a few months. You'll have a feel for how it works and what it's doing that you CANNOT REALLY GET ANY OTHER WAY.

If this is really so challenging for you, then you should probably take up some other hobby.
>>
>>18039772

I suppose Valentinus. I'm can't claim expertise. It comes down to whether they thought being here was good or bad.
>>
>>18039787
>"if you're unwilling to do magic exactly as i say, then you shouldn't be doing it at all"
Crowleycucks out in full force today.
>>
>>18039787
Is not the challenge. I just feel that it wont do a good job if i dont have confidence on it, so maybe there is a primitive version of a banishing ritual anywhere that can fit best.

Also, can you use a banishing ritual to protect other people? specifically people who don't know that you're into magic?
>>
>>18039787
>CANNOT REALLY GET ANY OTHER WAY.
Lol suck my cock.

The only thing you need to cleanse an area or yourself is visualization and confidence. If you think that you need to call on Hebrew egregores in order to succeed, then GTFO loser.
>>
>>18039364
>And in any case racist prejudices are a polarization problem you should be working towards fixing anyway.
Kek I can tell you're a fucking Yid. Don't push your jewshit on us schmuel
>>
File: angry.png (199KB, 1800x1578px) Image search: [Google]
angry.png
199KB, 1800x1578px
>>18039825
>comes to a crowleycuck thread when he hates crowley
>whines

>>18040008
I wish my reading comprehension was this poor. Then maybe I'd taste that bliss of ignorance they keep talking about.

The only way to get a feel for the LRP is to perform the LRP, just like the only way to get a taste for Pyramidos is to perform it, and the only way to get a taste for the Greek Magickal Papyri is to perform it.
>>
File: image.jpg (65KB, 361x550px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
65KB, 361x550px
>>18040058
Translation decent? Thinking of grabbing it with Paratrisikavivarana.
>>
To fire up a more productive line of shitposting, which bible translation is the sexiest and why is it usually KJV? Also what is most appropriate for shouting at dæmonic forces? Geneva, Tyndale, Vulgate?
>>
Has anyone noticed kinda fucked up translations in Sepher Sephiroth? Some entries are just plain wrong (Latin phrases) as if the translator had no knowledge or idea of the language.

For example "832" gives us the value of "Albedo Crystalli" and hebrew phrase after it.
The word actually translates to "Brick of Sapphire" and the phrase is found in the Bible in Exodus 24:10. I consulted a native Hebrew on this matter who can read and write the language.
>>
>>18029985
OK, guys. So, I'm not wizard, and quite frankly, never got into this kind of deep mysticism before, but I had an Empath read me in another thread, which is insanely similar to each other Reading I've had done before.
Basically, I'm at War with myself. One side of me wants more, and more of any given thing. I keep on trying to repress these feelings, but to no avail. In this Reading, much like the others, the Empath has stated that there's an Energy, orbiting my own, like an Oriental Dragon, guarding its hoard. He goes on to say that it may have some Occult Influence, much like the other Readings have stated.
Here's the Reading,
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0Z9DD3QSwJq
Any and all advice, teachings, whatever is very much appreciated. I want to get down to the bottom of this Energy.
>>
>>18040255
>Basically, I'm at War with myself. One side of me wants more, and more of any given thing. I keep on trying to repress these feelings, but to no avail.

THE BATTLE OF THE ANTS

That is not which is.
The only Word is Silence.
The only Meaning of that Word is not.
Thoughts are false.
Fatherhood is unity disguised as duality.
Peace implies war.
Power implies war.
Harmony implies war.
Victory implies war.
Glory implies war.
Foundation implies war.
Alas! for the Kingdom wherein all these are at war.
>>
>>18040225
Yes, very, it's the copy I use at home.

>>18040228
Because the KJV is the standard by which English as a language is judged. Shakespeare would be shit if it were not for the poetics of the KJV.

I'd guess Vulgate.

>>18040251
Yep. SS is old hat, bad notes, poor memory, and just generally bad. Use Numberman or Bill H's site alongside Strong's.

>>18040262
^^^^^^^^^^^^
>>
>>18040262

...The Book of Lies?
What does all of this mean?
I have no idea what any of this means, and I've already read a good chunk of nonsense thus far!
Teach me! Tell me! I've got to know!
>>
>>18040262
>The only Word is Silence.
דומיה
silence, still, silent; silence; rest, ease; devotion in.

דמה
one silenced, silence; utter desolation.
>>
>>18040274
Kjv didn't come out until a few years before his death, the geneva is the bible of said period and quite lovely.
>>
File: Sigil of Set.jpg (16KB, 226x309px) Image search: [Google]
Sigil of Set.jpg
16KB, 226x309px
Any info on this sigil? It is found in Crowley's "Book of Lies" chapter 83:

>The Sigil is taken from a Gnostic talisman, and refers to the Sacrament.

Which talisman Crowley may be referring to?

Kenneth Grant also calls this symbol as the "Sigil of Set" in some of his work.

Other than that it is clearly Serpent entwined, a sword and the letter H between? Simply would want to crack down this symbol a bit if anyone has some insight to it.
>>
>>18040297
*Chapter 87
>>
>>18040284
>3. Now let it be first understood that I am a god of War and of Vengeance. I shall deal hardly with them.
Liber L vel Legis Ch. III
>>
>>18040295
I love the engravings in my facsimile.
>>
>>18040309
I really should pick one up, I've been looking for a single column kjv but facsimiles get my letterpress hot.
>>
>>18040297
SHIT
As in the Laylah's droppings.

Grant's interpretation is also valid in context.

Something in me wants to say I can correlate this with Chumbley but the idea's still half baked.

>>18040295
My point was rather Crowley's; they're complimentary. One sustains the other. One is life Above, the other is life Below.

>"Show me who has the master plan in English. Only the English language can tap into the English thought."
~Charles M. Manson
>>
>>18040320
Language wise, I must admit, I dig the D-R.
>>
>>18040308
You know, I hate to sound rude.
BUT NIGGA, I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
>>
>>18040323
>SHIT
Yes I understand the Mandarin-Meals part perfectly well, but could we go from ANAL-ytical terms to actual metaphysics being a reference to Qliphoth or excrement in general?

The snake entwined as "8" or infinity, ourboros eating itself pierced with the Sword akin "I banish the Shells unto their abodes and habitations" -terms. You got the point.
>>
File: al tanin.jpg (134KB, 888x899px) Image search: [Google]
al tanin.jpg
134KB, 888x899px
>>18040330
>Eltanin
The Spell of the Second Star
(Mantic Formula: AL TAN NIN IA)
I go forth upon the Path of Al Tannin,
the Second Star of Thy Stellar Image, O' Azhdeha!.
I pass within the Celestial Palace of the Dragons Left Eye.
Let the Words- of this Spell and the Deeds- of Enchantment
open wide the Starry Portal of Al Tiriki:
the Gateway of the Sinistral Current.
By this Utterance of Magical Power
let the Left Eye of the Sorcerer become as Thine, 0 'Serpent of Sinistrality-
For Thou art She whose Gaze is 'Temptation':
the Beguiler of All to the Design of the Will.
Let the Words of this Spell and the Deeds- of Enchantment
open wide the Starry Portal of Al Tiriki:
the Gateway of the Sinistral Current.
With the outward-closing and the inward-opening of the Sinistral Eye
I turn within to behold the Ever-open Eye of Thee, O' Serpent.
Thus to behold the Visions of Draconian Gnosis i'n the Shewstone of Eternity, to gaze
within the darkness of the seal'd Vessel, and there- wherein the Moon is lock'd - to look
upon the incubation of all Dreams and Phantasies which by Our Sorceries are form'd.
Gazing deep into the Womb of Worlds- as yet unborn, the inward-opening eye is
met with the unerring and ever-watchful gaze of the Daemon of Our Pact. By the
Ouroboros of the Twain - of Sight unto Sight- the Single Power of the Sinistral Eye is
drawn upon and cast forth, yea, 'pon the outward gaze of the Sorcerer
the Current of Sinistrality is projected.
As a fascinous tide of shape-shifting seduction
let Our Spells radiate forth from the Eye of Al Tannin:
as a snare of allure and a web of entrancement,
as a noose that is seen not and a curse that is heard not,
as a charm cast out 'pon the prey of the Watchful,
as a dreaming-draught tipp'd to the lovers' lips,
as a poison'd kiss blown to the Murder'd One's mouth,
as the Medusine Glance of Wanton lntent,-
from the Sinistral Eye of the Sorcerer let the Serpent's guile flow forth!
>>
>>18040327
Mah nigga. Dat psalter. Dat Solomon.
>>
>>18040349
Why? Why is this so fascinating? Why do I feel compelled to write this, to keep it? I need more, more answers.
>>
>>18039734
I recommend starting with Kabbalah Magick and the Great Work of Self Transformation. Do the initiation and then drop it if you don't feel like it's your thing.

That's what I did, and it served me well.

Seriously, it doesn't matter if you don't understand it. Just do it and you will understand in time, and find better things to move on to as well.
>>
I know there is a lot of info here but I'm short on time and links are dead and all that.
Is there a good book out there I can read to get informed on the occult?
>>
>>18039893
Banishing is usually for you or the space you are in.

At the level you're at, just do the LBRP every morning for a couple of months like the other anon told you. Just do it, even if you feel stupid, and don't obsess over doing it perfectly right (it doesn't matter, what I did was very clunky and it worked). After a couple of months you will feel that you know what you need to do in order to make up your own shit. Trust us, we've been where you are before.

>>18039825
I don't know about the anon you're quoting, but I'm not a follower of Crowley. I mainly do Chaos and meditation, visualization and freeform divination. I make up most of what I do, but I learned by following the Golden Dawn for a while. It's really useful for starting out.
>>
>>18040018
I don't know what a Yid is, but I guess you mean Jew or something. I'm a Spaniard from the East coast and so have been my ancestors as far as I know, probably of Roman or Moorish descent, or a mixture.

I was serious about polarization. You won't get very far unless you address it. Unless all you care about is summoning succubi and casting for money.
>>
>>18040489
I'm thinking Yid is referring to Yiddish.
>>
Anyone discover a solution to this MEGA thing yet? I've been unable to access the files for two weeks now.
>>
>>18040611
I just accessed it right now:
https://mega.nz/#F!AE5yjIqB!y7Vdxdb5pbNsi2O3zyq9KQ

I'm in Europe and have a free MEGA account if that matters.
>>
Anyone know where I could get some of the primary kabbalah texts in epub format?
>>
I been a a occultist now for 15 years, and the things I leaned is this.

there is no one book that will teach you what you need to know without practice.

If I was stuck on a island with only one occult book, it would be The Golden Dawn by Israel Regardie. However it not the best book to learn from, but it the best all in one reference.

Western and Eastern systems both have a lot of "fluff" attached to them. This is both useful and harming at the same time. However if you cannot deal with the fluff, you might not have the will to do the work in the first place.

You will only get out in relation to what you put in.

You do not know what path you might take. If you where to tell me 10 years ago I would be a Master Mason who occult studies focus on saturnian and Kenneth Grant style exploration of underused magical forces I would of laughed.

But here I am.
>>
>>18040836

>However it not the best book to learn from, but it the best all in one reference.

And what is the best book to learn from, in your opinion?
>>
>>18040917
That depends on your ability to deal with writers wanting to play wordgames, what type of occult studies you wish to study, and so on.

I am a Ceremonial occultist, so the two good starting books are Michael Kraig's Modern Magick, and The Archetypes and The Collective Unconscious, C.G. Jung,

Those two books in my mind would get you to do two things.

1. Starting to practice
2. Starting to understand some of the unifying symbolism in Occultism.

By far the worse batting average for books is Wicca books. Not that there no gold in that path, just that there is a lot of crap that written to get teen girls to buy it. Most of it is bogus.
>>
>>18036295

I love how you really know a lot of stuff but fail in the basic aspect of masturbation, which is simply a loss of manhood and a loss of energy, friend.
>>
>>18040058
Read my post ape. Then gtfo
>>
>>18040959

Downloading both right now. Thanks.
>>
>>18036858
>using the name lucifer for satan

That's not his name. The person who wrote "Paradise Lost" was a fucktard and misread a bible verse that was initially for a king.
>>
File: pol n x.png (892KB, 810x744px) Image search: [Google]
pol n x.png
892KB, 810x744px
>>18038649
Like a progress thread on /fit/?! Be right back, taking a picture of my aura lol

Been reading a bunch, practicing on/off for a few years now, few months on, few off. Mixed results, could go into more detail. Yourself?
>>
>>18040975
crowley masturbated once every 2 or 3 days, not saying it's not an imbalance but you can make it work
>>
>>18040349
Half a day, and you're still not teaching me anything? I've studied this text, presumably a Spell, all since you shared it with me, and I still don't feel like I'm going anywhere. Fucking red-pill me or something. Or is this what I'm looking for?
>>
>>18041730
It's not the teacher's job to make you capable, it's the student's job to seek.
>>
>>18041847
Suppose you're right, anon.
Maybe the answers are right in front of me. Maybe I just need to study this Majick more.
Recommend any good reads?
>>
>>18041867
>>18041847
>>18041730
>>18040349

>giving anon draconic sabbatic rites as an intro to magic

oh Th0th, you joker.
>>
>>18041974
I didn't give him shit, I just told him he needs to lurk more.

Goodnight /x/
>>
>>18041559
Love to know this kind of details of our Prophet.
>>
>>18040274
Have you read Jim Eshelman translation of Sepher Sephirtoh on his forum? He seems to know hebrew well, it´s reliable?
>>
any good books dealing with chakras? I feel that I need to work on manipura, any tips for this?
>>
>>18034277
>But I'm certain that all the intellectuals that worked with the occult and invested their lives around it stumbled on techniques on how to alter their minds efficiently.

Modern Hypnosis. Antony Jacquin's work might be of interest.

>>18036089
>Any decent book on the matter will suffice. That's what you need, ONE. The rest is work and practice, practice, practice.

So you're saying, one book is sufficient to learn advanced physics, history, neurology, biology, anatomy, neuropsychology, and other subjects directly related to what we're aiming at here?

kekkenstein
>>
File: 8bitOSx64.png (26KB, 475x345px) Image search: [Google]
8bitOSx64.png
26KB, 475x345px
>>18029985
You should be aware that there will be problems with a number of files in a certain joke OS I'm using, because the file paths have more than 255 characters. Serves me well for using Windows, but, oh well.
>>
>>18040489
>probably of Roman or Moorish descent, or a mixture.
You better learn history and the recent demographic and genetic heritage studies of your country, because you are possibly just an iberian with some influence. If you were from the south there is a chance of mixture, but since the percentage is so small is nothing really relevant. The real important genetic influence in the peninsula comes from the neolithic migrations from the middle east, as you can trace it in France and Germany too. North Spain has the same "mixture" than these countries, the south maybe has influence from the middle ages but the percentage is not that different. If also we take into account the "Estatutos de limpieza de sangre" (I hope I spelled it right), the depopulation and repopulation with people from the center and north Spain, and the expulsion, you are just an iberian with some mixture, like any south european.
>>
>>18042457
shit I forget the link
http://www.eupedia.com/genetics/spain_portugal_dna.shtml#conclusion
>>
>>18041288
That was in the introduction and Grey goes deeper than that. The nature of that passage in Isiah is that of initiatic rights of kingship in canaanite and babylonian culture. It's a parody of both the initiation and passage of royalty into the afterlife, tied with the the worship of storm gods such as Baal and ironically, El. There's also the relation to Genesis where both the serpent and Eve parallel Ashera conferring kingship and sexual knowledge through the rite of the mandrake, the love-apple. All this was made the target of Deuteronomists in their political campaign.

I haven't really dug into the second half of the book, but the next chapter deals with Enoch, which is where much of Milton's extrapolations are based.

Essentially the Luciferian figure is whatever some uptight asshole was rallying against, although it does have roots in actual Mesopotamian beliefs as various figures. Though he has similarities to Satan, what you instead see is the Rebel stealing fire from the gods and the Opposer as a member of divine court fulfilling a function of devil's advocate. Where they align is both being thrown out by the cultural hegemony of their respective times for threatening established order.
>>
>>18040228
>To fire up a more productive line of shitposting, which bible translation is the sexiest and why is it usually KJV?

The language is sexy, but the NEB is a better translation.

>Also what is most appropriate for shouting at dæmonic forces? Geneva, Tyndale, Vulgate?

Vulgate. I like the pre-Vatican-II Roman Ritual for exorcisms, too.

>>18041730
>Half a day, and you're still not teaching me anything?

kek

>>18042286

Wheels of Life, perhaps.
>>
>>18040489
Ande vives, valenciano?
>>
>>18040471
then, if the prophecy I stated on >>18036548
can affect either myself or a loved one, I can do banishings for myself, but what can I do to protect that person?
>>
>>18042926

If you have convinced yourself of this impending doom, you will see evidence of it everywhere whether it's real or not. You do realize this, don't you?
>>
>>18042286
>any tips for this?
Kapalabhati, v pose (whatever the fuck the poo-in-the-loo name is idgaf), and the mantra RAM are effective. I use all three.

In regards to RAM, vibrate it into your manipura, don't chant.
>>
>>18041288
>implying "Lucifer" is based on a bible verse
Actually do some research before shitposting christian memes.

Lucifer is Prometheus. Hence the connection to Satan.
>>
Hey Ape, what do you think of Svoboda. Good or naw?
>>
>>18043092
Prometheus is relatively recent compared to older forms of the myth. I don't have the book on me right now to cite it, but the promethean myth is young compared to the Mesopotamian parallels.
>>
File: voloc.png (1MB, 693x989px) Image search: [Google]
voloc.png
1MB, 693x989px
Looking for any required reading on the lefthand path. I have been working through Apophis and Karlsson's work so far.

I don't care how dark or heretical it is.
>>
>>18043006
Man, I make very concrete questions to very concrete divination systems: rolling a concrete number on a die three times, for example, or asking a post to end in doubles (also check em'). I do it everyday and they always happen, no matter what, that's why I'm scared. What would you call that? An auto-imposed curse? A mocking demon? Plain silliness? (I'm considering having halucinations, is the only logical answer)
>>
Do you believe in pyrokinesis? I'm getting a strange paranoia in which if i look at people in the eyes and overlap a visualized fire symbol, they will burn eventually. How retarded does it sound?
>>
>>18043505
Has it worked for you? If not, then it's probably just retarded.
>>
File: 8783647_orig.jpg (102KB, 961x720px) Image search: [Google]
8783647_orig.jpg
102KB, 961x720px
>>18043505
Most retarded shit I ever heard in my fuckin life young blood
>>
File: 1466320901793.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
1466320901793.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>18043461
>What would you call that?
Fibbing (as opposed to outright lying)
>>
>>18043505

It sounds as retarded as /pol/.
>>
>>18043461
>What would you call that?
I would call it cheating, but other people consider it to be the true secret of gambling.
Make of that what you will
>>
File: 1469755923214.gif (2MB, 366x360px)
1469755923214.gif
2MB, 366x360px
>>18043461
>>
Where do I start with taoist internal alchemy?
>>
>>18043746
The soul

If you attempt to transmute anything other than that, you will undoubtedly suffer and fail
>>
>>18043756
>If you attempt to transmute anything other than that, you will undoubtedly suffer and fail

Speak for yourself.
>>
>>18043403
Is that a double headed golden chocobo?
>>
>>18043756
No shit. Any good books?
>>
>>18043566
>>18043575
>>18043612

Ok, I wish i was lying to myself. But In case that it was true, what occult explanation could it have?
>>
>>18043403
Temple of Set in the West.
>>
>>18044199
How edgy is The Temple of Set?
>>
>>18044216
>Fourthly we hold as sacred the Life of all beings. The Life of the world nurtures us, provides us with anagogic insights, and entertains and enchants us with its beauty. We are not merely passive observers of this, but active in the very areas that will increase our enjoyment and enlightenment. Our obligation to Life is again, determined by the individual Setian as mediated by his or her own cultural milieu, and experience.

Right hand garbage masquerading as "left-handed" because muh darkness.

>>18044199
These faggots don't even believe in self-destruction if its a means to deification and you are trying to get me to read their pap?
>>
File: 1470093083928.jpg (48KB, 450x287px)
1470093083928.jpg
48KB, 450x287px
>>18044228
haha I missed this part completely

>The minimum institutional requirements of these ideas is that it is a Duty of every Setian to publicly speak out against those groups who would lie about us by attributing human or animal sacrifice to us. It is likewise the Duty of all Setians to report any known animal cruelty or abuse to the proper authorities.

What a literal pile of faggotry.
>>
>>18044228
I don't think you know what LHP is in relation to the tenets of the right. I could be wrong and you may surprise me, but is it anything other than treating the personally taboo in a manner through which you overcome it and achieve samarasa?
>>
>>18044291
Well anyone will have their own interpretation but at its core its drawing the line in the sand that defines "you" as something outside the Universe and into a new creation that is entirely of "you". The Ego is your guiding light to become a new God.

Right handed paths follow harmony with life and the Universe and seek to destroy the ego and merge back into the soup of oblivion.

Outside of that the path to get there is different for everyone, but general speaking taboo methods of magic and philosophy that are shunned by the Right hand are at LEAST with learning and philosophizing about rather than treated with karmic kid-gloves.

The Temple of Set having such a blanket dogmatic view of ritual sacrifice and self-destruction magic as something to divorce entirely from the LH path strikes me as self-contradicting and unenlightened.

I am not even saying there is magic worth the price of suffering and loss of life, but leave that interpretation open to the individual you fucks.
>>
File: maxresdefault (3).jpg (44KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault (3).jpg
44KB, 1280x720px
>>18044228
The only way to deify through self destruction is to undo all of your actions by making it so that you never performed a single action in your lifespan. Even then all signs point to there being no escape from samsara, but into a new form of samsara. There is no spoon; There is no matrix.

We might as well just make this plane bearably lovable.
>>
>>18044340
Thats a great outlook, for you. I'll come to my own conclusions without being told what to think. I got enough of that from Yahweh thanks.
>>
>>18044291
Furthermore, I am such a vile person that strict morality and rigorous discipline, charity and brotherhood among kind and gentle souls that don't have gigs of chinese cartoons of grotesque dimensions of carnal lust and a carnival of fetishism clogging up their hard drives is about the edgiest and most disgusting thing I could subject myself to.

>>18044314
>Well anyone will have their own interpretation but at its core its drawing the line in the sand that defines "you" as something outside the Universe and into a new creation that is entirely of "you". The Ego is your guiding light to become a new God
That isn't even close to any belief I have ever heard when it comes to the LHP. Shaivism is that kind of solipsism taken to its logical conclusion and while it's edgy as fuck, the fact is you are seeking unity with You on either path. While the right is the path of denial, the left takes what is regarded as wrong and uses it as a vehicle.

Also the issue of self-destruction et alia is that it doesn't meet the criteria of publicity from a moral standpoint. It isn't beneficial for you for other people to do it. That's a whole field worth of discourse right there.
>>
>>18044314

This contradiction you point out is both a symptom of both a litigious society and the long lasting effects of the satanic panic. Further, to publicly support any form of harm to animals or humans would be problematic for any organization that attempts to avoid legal investigations and general suspicion.

Consider that manipulation of perception is not just for the charlatan and the politician.
>>
>>18044355
If you're the guy buying Paratrisika-Vivarana you're gonna love it.
>>
>>18044359
I understand why they have the stance, but it doesn't change the fact that they either are either lying or not purely understanding LH principles. In either case they will drive away people like me who travel the LH path slaughtering sacred cows to find the Truth.

I am not personally interested in sacrifice unless huge levels of magic resided in the practice, but I don't take any LH group seriously when they dictate against their own philosophy.
>>
>>18044362
>Paratrisika-Vivarana
I'm not but fuck if it doesn't sound like exactly what I've been looking for.

>>18044371
Everything is real, nothing is permitted.
>>
>>18044371
Dude the Temple of Set laid the very foundation for Western LH.

They were the first to take it remotely seriously.

For its time and context it was transgressive as fuck. Now the new edgelords on the block upped the pomo ante.
>>
>>18044381
It still pussyfoots around initiatory use of mantra. Take any talk of coupling or wrapping of mantra literally.

It's all in your breath.

Liberation while living is at stake, and the essential taste of self similarity is in reach.
>>
>>18044384
The practices of modern politicians are more fucking LH than this nonsense. I don't care about how early they were to the game in the 20th century, stronger magic has existed in political dealings with much more resonating results.

I am sick of feeble weaklings being the last kind of people attuned to magic being the ones in charge. Its like putting vegans in charge of slaughterhouse.
>>
>>18044397
Then go ONA or 218 and enjoy your pointless murder-suicide.

So sick of you edgefags without the patience to sit still and learn for a minute.

Meanwhile ill be on vamacara contemplations with my human bones.

Well see who hits mukti first.
>>
>>18044409
>poo in loo oblivion cults
>"""winning"""

Yeah have fun with irrelevancy and ego death. I really don't care but don't expect everyone to revere and follow you.
>>
>>18044397
Also if you don't think they groove on deification through self destruction you've plainly not read the Sapphire Tablet.
>>
Since we are talking about "edgy" things, what the edgiest order or cult that you guy can think of?
>>
>>18044421
Id never trust the integrity of anyone foolish enough to follow me where I'm going.
>>
>>18044428
ONA.
That's coming from the dude shilling for Aquino.

At least ONA tries to have some intellectual backbone.
>>
>>18044436
>accuses others of edge

>>18044428
As far as surface level groups that most people know about, Dragon Rouge seems to be a "anything goes except boring/pointless shit" kind of group. They aren't explicitly edgy but its implied anything worthy of practice is on the table.

Their points of contact have been down for a while now. Not sure on the state of the lodges these days. Been meaning to subscribe to their newsletter to learn more.
>>
>>18044441
>>18044409
>Be cuck """"Left-hand"""" cult member
>get killed and absorbed by ONA

topkek
>>
>>18044465
Come cull me irl and not online faggot, then see what happens.

I graduated top of my [insert more memes here]...
>>
>>18044478
I'm just memeing bro, I don't go in for wanton culling of people. Something like that is like losing your virginity you can't undo it.
>>
File: rebours.png (125KB, 650x665px) Image search: [Google]
rebours.png
125KB, 650x665px
>>18044507
It's okay, we all have to grow up some time.
>>
>>18044660
Right, because being a anti-Semitic fascist with a god-complex is exactly what Marxists would prefer. I should pay a private company for a ticket to India to pay more money to some skinny guy in a turban who can teach me about, like, inner peace so I can be a good goy who dindu nuffin.
>>
>>18044697
Vis a vis Lucifer, which the passage concerns, it's actually an argument against culling in many ways, considering that that is the modus of the hegemony. I was more suggesting that culling would make for a righteously atavistic right of passage, which is trve kvlt as fvck.

More to the point, how does one rebel in an age where so little is sacred and what is isn't necessarily sacred to the individual?
>>
>>18044715
Wow, its almost like rebellion isn't the point for rebellion's sake, and rather its simply following a individualist path for the sake of divorcing yourself from your own genesis and giving birth to yourself as a new existence in a new world.

Go figure.
>>
>>18044732
>I'm an individual!
>Just like everybody else!

>divorce from genesis
Self sculpture is a passtime of both hands alike.

Look, mate, I've got nothing against """darque""" paths. There's a sinister current, but lemme tell ya, ain't found in Karlsson, Koetting, or maybe 3/4ths of the O9A splinters. You can flounder in Lemegeton, that's fine, but men like David Myatt and Aquino have extensive training in multiple philosophical systems.

Mark Alan Smith may be up your alley.

And if you're going to fuck with Klipot at least have the decency to thumb through Blazing Dew of Stars.
>>
>>18044314
>Right handed paths follow harmony with life and the Universe and seek to destroy the ego and merge back into the soup of oblivion.

kek
>>
>>18043746
Mantak Chia's works are very useful.

I started with "awakening the healing energy of the Tao".

Two basic practices are mediation (focused primarily on your microcosmic orbit) and the inner smile.
>>
>>18030623
Last week. My mom called me over because she found some reward points that she didn't know how to use and said I could have them if I figured it out. Ended up being a nice sum of amazon gift cards.
>>
>>18032289
I recommend I Ching. It's literally the GOAT divination system in the world that isn't straight up augury.
>>
>>18045922
What says DCS about Klipot there? I recall in his book about Genesis saying that they are simply "vessels opaqued" or something like that.
>>
Aight where do I start with tibetan tantrism? I want shit that actually works and not useless self-destructive buddhist philosophy.
>>
Do I really need to have sex to make any progress in the occult? If yes, I better just quit now fuck.
>>
>>18046593
>tibetan tantrism
dont
>shit that actually works
>not useless self-destructive buddhist philosophy
it's almost as if you have no idea what you're talking about, i wonder why
o maybe it's because you're an idiot. read a book, nigger
>>
>>18046822
No, you don't.
>>
>>18046822
Yes/No/Maybe
>>
Is it possible to summon physical beings and bind them to your control?
>>
>>18046827
Care to back any of that up? At least highlight the differences between tibetan tantra and mahamudra.
>>
>>18046822
No, unless you actually feel like mastering ALL the cornerstones of the arcane.

Like with any field you can specialize in a particular sphere or branch out over all subjects. I personally prefer the latter, but there's nothing wrong in it of itself with choosing the former.
>>
>>18046891
nah im good
>>
Are there any paths that have a feeling of progression in them? Seems like most stuff is to get to a single end goal (whatever it may be) and you won't get any results until you reach that point.

It's kind of hard to explain, the best way I can put it is I want something where I can feel progress rather than just do exercises/meditation for a long time and then get a large result.
>>
>>18046937
>Are there any paths that have a feeling of progression in them?

I'm not sure there are paths that don't have a feeling of progression.
>>
>>18046944
Of course they will all produce results, but it seems like a lot of them are very spikey if that makes sense. If what I'm saying still applies to everything then my bad, I'll admit I haven't read too much.
>>
>>18046978

They may all produce results, but are they comparable results?

How about a structured, multi-stage approach like this?

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app2.html

Student's reading list is here:

http://hermetic.com/crowley/book-4/app1.html
>>
>>18047073
That's how I should have worded it, that's perfect thank you very much!
>>
>>18046593
Lamp of Mahamudra by tsele natsok rangdrol. Tenzin wangyal rinpoche's book on dzogchen is also a fine introduction. After that it's all about finding a tantra and working it. Just don't neglect the foundation and development stages even if you already have a good grip on yoga and shamatha/vipashyana or results just don't happen.
>>
Hello folks, I come for advice.
I've met a girl and we meet just about every weekend and chill and have sex. But my dick won't always get hard. Sometimes it's just half-hard, not fully. It's annoying for me and her. She does turn me on - I think it's something psychological. I've had a late entrance with girls and am not so confident with them.
Before selling out and using viagra, I would like to try and solve this small case of erectile dysfunction via magic. Any recommendations?
>>
>>18047514
Kill yourself?
>>
>>18047522
Nah, my life is good except for this.
>>
>>18047514
>boner fixing magic

Less porn, go to doctor.
>>
>>18036113
This guy knows whats up. Need more people like him in this magic threads not these headcase, armchair magicians.
>>
>>18047547
I stopped watching porn about a half year ago. I fap regularly while fantasizing women, with no erection problems. But when I'm with this girl, it's like my dick is trolling me and doesn't want to cooperate.. Yes, I will see a doctor, but if there's anything paranormal I can do that will help or make me more horny, I'm all ears.
>>
>>18047569
How many hours a day do you practice?
>>
>>18047576
That's the wrong question. It is not "Practice or not-practice." It's "In or out." You either live the life, breath it and let it influence how you eat, sleep, masturbate, dance, laugh, sing, garden, create, take in creativity, etc or you're an armchair wannabe.
>>
>>18047575
I guess it's just lack of self confidence or something?

Meditation would probably help with that.
>>
Greetings wizards!
I'm interested in reading about magic, witchcraft and occultism. I don't wish to practice it, I just want to learn about it. Where should I start? I'm looking for something that is not new age and is based on European history and pagan traditions.
>>
>>18047583
And what makes you think the regulars keeping temple, publishing in the current, and working related careers are "out"?
>>
>>18047624
I don't think that.
>>
>>18047619
There's a whole Euro folder in the OP.
>>
>>18047619
Do you wanna know the mechanics of doing it or its history?
>>
>>18047631
But you were just bitching about the thread regulars, if I interpret your support of the gripe you replied too correctly.
>>
>>18047638
You didn't and i'm not going to reiterate.
>>
File: Schuyler-KJV-009.jpg (439KB, 2100x1144px) Image search: [Google]
Schuyler-KJV-009.jpg
439KB, 2100x1144px
>>18047619
I am 150% not even fucking joking here.
>>
I was looking in the archives under Chaos Magick, and saw that the Book of Five Rings by Miyamoto Musashi was listed there.

Can someone explain to me why it's there, or what relation it has to magick?
>>
>>18038649
Had my first, undeniably successful spell: a money spell. I just said the words and then -2 hours later my mom gave me a not insignificant amount of money. Now I have a baseline to as myself: Does this feel like this did? If yes then it will do what I intend it to do.

It's all coming together, /x/
>>
>>18047719
Isn't that a Jewish storybook?

>>18047636
A mix of both would be perfect but if I had to choose one, I'd like to learn about its history.
>>
>>18047891
It's a primary source document for varied religious practice and the cultural foundation of europe for near 2 millennia. To understand the cultural climate and what the majority of the occult and european witchcraft is pulling from, you have to go to the thermostat, so to speak. It's worth it for the exegesis of Cain alone.

If you want to move away from that, you have The Discoverie of Witchcraft, A Perfect Discovery of Witches and Candle in the Dark, which covers much of what you say you want. I'm trying to stay pre-Aradia:Gospel of the Witches to avoid anything being too new age. Bullfinch's Mythology is a must anyway.

The problem is that to have any grasp of whatever practices were, you have to know what status quo was being inverted before you even get to what with. Otherwise you either miss out on juicy tidbits or come in with anachronistic conceptions and read wicca into wytchecræfte, which may have had some pagan roots but is just as easily read as goatfucking devil worship considering those roots were ground into a weak tea served after Mass.

Not to mention that judeo-christian everything is pagan as fuck in most places.
>>
so do you guys prefer to worship a God or many gods?
merely use them as symbols to work with?
or are you trying to be one's own god?

I guess this could be just made into poll about /x/philes preferring either left or right hand path
>>
File: AWorldFullOfGods2.jpg (175KB, 800x1219px) Image search: [Google]
AWorldFullOfGods2.jpg
175KB, 800x1219px
>>18048520
Try this book, "A World Full of Gods"
https://a.pomf.cat/faimhe.azw3
Open it with Calibre. No PDF, sorry.
>>
>>18049190
thanks
Thread posts: 318
Thread images: 25

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.