[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ Hunting Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: This_Thing.jpg (12KB, 634x412px) Image search: [Google]
This_Thing.jpg
12KB, 634x412px
I want to start hunting cryptids, ghosts, demons, and other supernatural or other-worldly beings. Where do I begin?
>>
Get yourself a decent video camera. .or a good phone with a decent video camera. ..Google haunted locations in your surrounding areas. .abandoned buildings, urban legends in your area or city,state,province or country even..depending on your financial situation and where you're willing to travel to. ..make yourself a YouTube channel post your videos. ..make a thread here...post links....good luck!
>>
>>18029625
If you're talking about killing or capture. .not one person has yet...there is not one picture or video that has ever been proven to be real,of any cryptid,ghost. And if there has been ,I've never seen it or witnessed anything other than my own mind playing tricks and I've been searching for 25 years
>>
>>18029671
This actually sounds pretty fun, but I'm not sure how many people would be interested in it.
>>
>>18029745
If more people were interested or involved something might get captured, video or even catch a cryptid ,if they actually exist ..come up with cool catch phrase and market the videos properly to meet with the demands of the kids these days and you might have something. ..unsolved mystery, monster quest...they all had a good run....nothing verified or convincing ,but they sure we're fun to watch
>>
>>18030840
>>18029625
>>18029745
Here I'm not gonna disclose anything else to you guys but this location is the shack of the zodiac killer
38.392335,-122.025877
>>
>>18030840
Sounds like something to pursue, to be honest.
>>
File: spoopy.png (2MB, 1440x801px) Image search: [Google]
spoopy.png
2MB, 1440x801px
>>18030867
spooky
>>
Very interesting. It is possible to capture paranormal events on camera, I guarantee you that. My father has some footage from one of his previous jobs, where some kind of transparent "ball" is hovering above the ground, then triggers a motion censor, which is why it was discovered. It legitimately set off an alarm, so in this case, motion censors worked just fine. This was all recorded with surveillance cameras during night time, so I have no idea what it would look like during day time. But it gave a pretty stable video of it moving across the hallway where he worked. There actually is a story behind that I can share with you guys if you're interested, but unfortunately I promised my father not to share the video yet, due to the fact that we're uncertain what consequences it might have, as we believe this might be the best proof of paranormal activities ever caught. I'll definitely ask him again soon whether I may share it with you guys.
>>
Also just know be aware how intact the building is, some buildings seem fine but alotta people get injured and fucked up from floors collapsing, or even homeless encounters. definitely do research on the buildings age and ect, check it out a lil the first time, go back again check it out alil deeper, then when you feel like your good, fully explore but still with extreme caution. Best of luck mate.
>>
>>18031400
Thanks. I have some alleged-to-be haunted forests and Asylums near me, so hopefully it's interesting for others to check out.
>>
>>18031340
I'd honestly be down to see that.
>>
>>18031340
Post it ,for sure!
>>
>>18031267
It's what /x/ needs more of and less of the roll play arg crapp...more people getting up from behind the computer screen and venture out into the world. ..less trolls more Explorers
>>
>>18031650
Alright, I'm sold on this: Anyone have any video cameras to recommend?
>>
>>18031340
Alright, I hope I'll get permission to post the video, but it's a bit tricky (You will understand why). Anyways;
My father used to work in a jailhouse, so this is where it comes from.
We will go back a couple of years, like 4 or so. I'm eating dinner with my parents, nothing unusual about that.
My father is a very "practical" man, and doesn't really believe in the paranormal and such. I'm still not sure what to believe in at this point, but I've always been fascinated.
"I have someting to tell you..." he said in a calm voice, but in that kind of way where you know it's going to be something unusual he's about to tell.
As I said, my father used to work in a jailhouse as a guard. Every now and then, they need some extra backup, so we have this special unit in Denmark called "Rejseholdet", which is basically an unit that is always ready to supply the police with extra employees when needed.
You can image that some of these folks have been around quite a lot.
Anyways, my father gets to work with this guy and he wants him to see something.
Earlier that year, he had been in another jailhouse where he was shown some footage, which he brought with him, and later gave a copy to my father.

The event takes place a couple years before this, probably around 2008 or 2009, I don't quite remember. I believe it was around 11:30 pm.
One night, the alarm goes off (Can be seen in the surveillance program). There are placed motion censors above every door, so the staff knows exactly where the alarm went off.
So this night, the alarm went off at this specific door and of course, the staff on duty that night rushes out to check what's going on.
Nothing.
They unlock the cell, only to find the inmate sleeping.
>Wierd....
Anyways, the staff goes back to check the surveillance to see if there was anything, a mouse or so, or if it was just a bad censor.

-------------------Continued----------------------
>>
>>18032268
He comes the creepy part.
There is nothing... Or is there?
The camera is pointing down the hallway with cells on each site. If you speed up the video x2 or more, you can see some kind of fog, around the size of a basketball hovering above the ground. It's somehow transparent, but it's possible to see that it's slightly bright. I doubt it would've been visible during daytime.
It hovers down to an exact cell, as if it knew where it was headed, waits a second or two, then proceeds to move "underneath" the door.
This is where the alarm goes off.
The staff working that night didn't know what to do... One of them went back to bed, but the other guy couldn't get it out if his head.
He then decides to check up on that specific cell to see if there has been any previous events.
And yep, you guessed it, taken right out of a horror movie.
Exactly one year earlier, a young guy in his twenties had commited suicide in that cell.

I don't know what has happened afterwards, but I believe it was pretty much "forgotten" due to reputation and such.

This really changed the way I feel about paranormal stuff. Same goes for my father. I have shown it to most of my friends, all of which have been shocked afterwards.

I think there are some rather interesting thigs to discuss about this;
Why is it shaped like a ball and not an actual person?
Why does it happen exactly one year later? (I haven't heard of any later events the following years)
But most importantly of all, this proves, to me at last, that it is possible to capture such events on camera, and it is a clear proof that the paranormal exists.
This is why I recommend "hunting" footage during the nighttime.
Please tell me what you think, I would love to hear your opinions on this.

A friend of mine also experienced lots of paranormal events where he lives, but we haven't really had the guts to try and capture it yet, due to what we may be able to pick up.
>>
>>18032309
ball lightning probably
>>
>>18032309
Need this video ...and you and your friend should put your big boy pants on and go capture something and post it here...everyone has a story to tell but never any proof to back it up...or in this case the balls to go out and capture something that could prove something like ,is there an afterlife? Or a Parallel Universe ? Risidual energy? Or a gas leak...the people want proof...not another campfire story
>>
>>18032496
I know. I can assure you that I can not find any logical explaination for this. You can literally see how it's moving directly for the door, stopping for a few seconds, then moving beneath the door. I'll be home tomorrow where we have it stored on a flash drive, and I will talk to my father about it.
And yes, I will try to convince my friend that we must capture something. There are so many things going on at his home.... Literally the whole small city he lives in is haunted. We're talking some rather agressive events. But yea, I'm sure we will be able to catch something as it's pretty frequent.
>>
>>18031331
i one time found something spooky on google maps
dont mind the music i was younger
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlgw5eOfPSA
>>
>>18032577
Good luck...hopeful on this video and many more if your friend is willing. .sometimes admitting stuff like that can get you some strange looks and stir up trouble if religion is a factor. ..any chance you'd reveal what town this is? ...maybe I can dig something up?
>>
>>18032649
It's a small town in Denmark, in an area called Odsherred. He often experiences loud footsteps and things being moved... Maybe we can catch something like that. Hand sanitizers with motion censors often trigger he says.
One of his friends has tried coming home, only to find all of their glass broken and thrown around the living room. The police was not able to find any sign of intruders.
>>
>>18032707
Some serious history there...I'll do some homework ..
>>
There's way more spooky stuff on a reservation. Why not go out there for a week.
>>
Dont kill other sentient beings anon. Sure we might think cyptids are creepy, but have you considered they think the same of us? Who is the real monster here? #alllifematters
>>
>>18029671
>Get yourself a decent video camera
it'll just malfunction anyway...
>>
>>18033733
Fuck them. Humanity first.
>>18033667
A bunch of reservations near where I live, so I'm open.
>>18033782
Any suggestion for a good camera which won't?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.