[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

angels and demons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: fallen-angel-takes-woman-Enoch.jpg (24KB, 243x278px) Image search: [Google]
fallen-angel-takes-woman-Enoch.jpg
24KB, 243x278px
I think this is so fascinating. read a portion of the book of enoch (I accept it because the bible quotes it) and it talked about the Watchers who slept with women, birthed giants, taught magic and skill, and tried to screw things up for mankind.

Quick note, me and some friends always thought that the greek gods of mythology could have originally been the giants of old as mentioned in the old testament, given their giant-like stature in the mythos.

Anyways. I read that the watchers were thrown into a hole in the ground called tarterus.

The greek titans were thrown into a hole in the ground called tarterus. Their children were the greek gods. Could it be then, that the giant children of fallen angels were once worshipped as gods? It gives such a fascinating light to mythology

Add that to the literal translation of 'dragon' in genesis (if you tell me god cursed a SNAKE to crawl on its belly, just no...) And in encoh it said that the spirits took many forms and birthed monsters.

I think mythology might have some kernels in there. They also obviously had access to powerful magic beyond our understanding, because they taught man to 'change a man to a horse or donkey and back again'

thoughts?
>>
That angel is about to get some! Look at him feeling her up! That hand is right on the tittie! She is ready for the D!
>>
>>18029592
Basically...
>>
>>18029585
Yep Jesus quoted Enoch too. You can thank the catholic church for leaving it out and causing confusion.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 1024x768px
>>18029593
>>
>>18029596
Catholic church is a tumor. And what was really cool was the respect the watchers had for little ol' enoch
>>
>>18029585
Do you think this was magic and angels, or yet to be understood science, and possibly survivors of pre-cataclysm advanced civilizations? I sort of lean to the latter.
>>
>>18029622
Well the thing is, I don't. I tend to see it more as a dimensional quality. I started learning what it would be like to see a 4d creature and it was a fascinating read. How a 4d creature has no linear time, can see all parts of a human simultaneously etc. It sounded a lot like what angels, demons, and god can do. I believe they exist on the 4th dimension and beyond. Obviously it's little understood, for even the angels were able to take physical form and get laid. I also believe that's where the term 'wheel within a wheel' came from. Not necessarily a UFO. For it is obvious angels and demons can take many forms outside of the humanoid ones, just look at revelation. Wheel in a wheel could be one of those.
>>
>>18029585
there are also stories of giants in irish folklore (which is very Christian, and even in the days of Irish paganism was very Christian)

"When the pagan gods of Ireland - the twathdedanan(sp?) - robbed of worship and offerings, grew smaller and smaller in the popular imagination, until they turned into the fairies, the pagan heroes grew bigger and bigger, until they turned into the giants."

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/yeats/fip/fip69.htm

http://www.sacred-texts.com/neu/yeats/fip/fip70.htm
>>
File: images.duckduckgo.com.jpg (6KB, 225x149px) Image search: [Google]
images.duckduckgo.com.jpg
6KB, 225x149px
the book of enoch actually scared me pretty good the first time i read it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zz8_MxcnzY

^i love this guy who does this documentary, he's hilarious.... but this is a real legit documentary imo
>>
>>18029585
OP
I have serious question for ya
are you really dumb or retarded?
why do you make double spaces between verses
it looks stupid and is annoying to read

I'm not reading your shit any more even if it's interesting
fuck it
>>
>>18029848
Paragraphs you mongoloid
>>
>>18029848
>verses
>>18029970
>Paragraphs
both are correct
>>
File: www-instantdisplay-co-uk.jpg (83KB, 640x461px) Image search: [Google]
www-instantdisplay-co-uk.jpg
83KB, 640x461px
>>18029970
verses are more proper in this case than paragraphs.

1. Verse, stanza, strophe, stave are terms for a metrical grouping in poetic composition.
Verse is often mistakenly used for stanza, but is properly only a single metrical line.
A stanza is a succession of lines (verses) commonly bound together by a rhyme scheme, and usually forming one of a series of similar groups that constitute a poem: The four-line stanza is

2. Paragraph, a distinct portion of written or printed matter dealing with a particular idea, usually beginning with an indentation on a new line.
>>
File: 1463011996511.png (186KB, 463x515px) Image search: [Google]
1463011996511.png
186KB, 463x515px
>>18029596
>Jesus quoted Enoch too
[citation needed]
>>
>>18029585
>greek gods of mythology could have originally been the giants of old as mentioned in the old testament, given their giant-like stature in the mythos.

Other way around dude. You fell for the Abraham meme.

And calling Tartarus 'a hole in the ground' is really underplaying him.
>>
>>18029812
>the twathdedanan(sp?)
Tuatha Dé Danann, meaning Tribe of the goddess Danu.

>and even in the days of Irish paganism was very Christian
Kek. What makes you think that? What was 'Christian' about them?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.