[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ana and André Paranormal Experience

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_20160713_123540.jpg (2MB, 4160x2336px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160713_123540.jpg
2MB, 4160x2336px
Alright /x/,I never come here but I decided it was time to share my experience with the paranormal.
Let me say this first, I'm portuguese so I had to write this in English and some personal and general conversations dont sound and look as real because somethings arent easy to simply translate, thanks for understanding.
I've got a big true story to tell, what I'm going to be telling you here is 100% legit, it happened, the paranormal stuff is up to you to choose to believe in it or not.
I'm going to tell you about a girl I've met in my 8th grade and her friend who had died and supposedly found housing inside her.
This girl, lets call her Ana, Ana used to be in a terminal hospital due to heart problems and shit and she had very little chance of survival, there she told me she met a boy who was I think 12yo at the time that had a degenerative disease which ended up taking his life.
Ana told me that was kids they experienced ''ghost'' sightings and shit and how they felt presences, she told me that once she went into a portal that led to some kind of astral planning thing of some sort, I never really understood that part.

Anyways, fast forward to my 8th grande and Ana a couple months back had the realization that she hjad something inside her when the told me by her words ''One day when walking home I suddenly felt like falling asleep and when I regained conscience I was already home'' I think she meant that the spirit took control for a bit, she also said that the spirit fell because she had pain in her calf which resulted in a bruise.

Anyways, I got interested in this spirit because I'm what you would call an Indigo child, thats what many people diagnosed me with (teachers, doctors who were more open to that kind of stuff, my parents etc) So I take interest in this stuff.

>Cont.
>>
File: IMG_20160815_193112.jpg (2MB, 2336x4160px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160815_193112.jpg
2MB, 2336x4160px
So, I talked to this spirit, his name was André, I never saw him but he talked through her, alright so, unless she was the best actress in the world it all felt pretty real because when André took control she would change the writting to her left hand, she would take much slower and much more calmly and at the beginnig you could see her not walking at ease, a bit stiff.
So, that made me believe at first, he talked to me how he came to earth, that when he died the was gaven the option to divide his soul into 2 or some shit, sending one piece of the soul to earth and the rest waiting in the afterlife.

This guy knew about EVERYTHING, about politics, science, a lot of shit that he'd learn while on earth because supposedly he said that he could leave her body and explore the world, thus learning so much.
He told me about there existing hell, heaven, and whatever else we were able to imagine, as if our world was a collective mind, a conscience of some sort, a 13yo girl who didnt even know about Hitler talking about shit like this convinced me it was real.

During the entirety of the 8th grade he teached me about stuff from our world and about the afterlife, and he was a pretty chill guy, he'd never talk to me or take control unless I'd ask, he generally didnt want to talk to me but I guess he grew to like me.
One day when I was feeling weird like some evil presence was watching me I told him about that and he told me if I did
>pic related
(Attention, I dont remember if it was EXACTLY like this, it was along the lines of this I dont remeber it well because it was years ago but I think it was pretty close to this)
And said ''Leave me alone, I dont want unwanted dark entities bothering me!'' with convicion, and leaving thatpiece of paper throught the night and ripping it when I woke up I would have a blissful night.
And I had, I felt at ease and was happy.
>Cont.
>>
Once I asked him through message on the cellphone which t-shirt to wear while I held one blue t shit and one orange t shit and he replied with ''You're always using the orange one, take the blue one''
It fucking blew my mind, I mean I already believed it but man this shit was crazy.

Anyways, I have more stories and things about him but he left this world, he stayed for around 2 years and he left on his birthday (if he were to be alive).

Ana cried but she is now happy and well, we still talk but we had a discussion so we are not really friend anymore.

Again, this is all legit, I hope you can trust me and help me out understanding this.

Also as an apart, yesterday someone told me I might be related to a tulpa or a persona of some sort, and that one of us was ''indefined'' what does that mean?
This part is kind of bullshit maybe since it was an anon with ''psychic powers'' on /r9k/ but it kind of makes sense I suppose?
I'd like to know what that meant.

Thanks for reading.
>>
did the sound of her voice change or just the way she talked
>>
>>18028246
The way she talked, her voice didnt change enough to be a difference, just pronounciation and articulation I think.
>>
>>18028255
hmmm
>>
>>18028306
hm what?
She sounded more calm talking but thats about it, what do you expect?
>>
That's pretty interesting OP, I wish I had something to add but I don't, hope you find the answers you're looking for
>>
>>18030466
Thanks man.
I hope so too.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.