[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid Dream Reading / Jim Morrison

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg (194KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_Morrison_1969.jpg
194KB, 700x900px
Hey /x/

Anyone had experience with Lucid Dream Reading?

Just had a semi-lucid dream where I was in someone's library and I was going through three author's books because they were making whoever I was talking to insecure.

I then came across a Jim Morrison book that seemed to be written about society and a philosophy, the one chapter I turned to had a long title at the start of the page and started on the right hand page.

Rape was in the title but I can't be sure if that was actually what the chapter was about.

Words were underlined and in bold which is unusual for books as you should know.

The only words I can remember reading are energized and energy.

Anyone had similar lucid dreams or can anyone tell if this is an actual physical book written by Jim Morrison?

Do you think some kind of dream entity is taking advantage of me?

Any paranormal stories related to Jim Morrison are welcome.
>>
File: tumblr_m94pad7Nyr1qkyzquo1_500.jpg (97KB, 491x750px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m94pad7Nyr1qkyzquo1_500.jpg
97KB, 491x750px
...continue please
>>
All hail the Lizard King!
>>
>>18027734
Shut the fuck up.
>>
>>18027734
>I am the Lizard King, I can do anything.

Oh ok ...tell me more.
>>
>>18027718

There's nothing more to go on, I can't retain full control when I "lucid" dream so it's like I have control four a few minutes and then forget or get warped elsewhere and then I'm back in control and the scene has changed, but I'm not confused as to what's just happened so..don't know how to explain it.

There was a photo of him that I've never seen before, John Lennon was in it or a look a like. as well as Mick Jagger or a look alike.

Basically a bunch of stylish dudes in about three or four rows, and then there was someone who I thought looked like me but was different physically, yet I felt I was looking at me in the photo, I'm normally drawn to myself first when I look at photos much like other people I assume.

There was a specific mention of "old gang" or a real gang as opposed to some kind of fake gang, I can't remember if this was on the photo or in the book.

I wish I could remember more but that's all that's my my RAM just now.
>>
>>18027746

That's what he was called, back in his day.
>>
>>18027859
Thanks for that information grandpa.
>>
>>18027734
>>18027738
>>18027746
>>18027859

http://www.funtrivia.com/askft/Question87979.html
>>
>>18027865

Probably am old enough to be your grandpa. Been a hell of a ride.
>>
>>18027859
>>18027865
>>18027868
>>18027875

can we plz focus on the topic of thread and not nicknames u guys are derailing my craftmanship
>>
>>18027859
Yeah I know, I was a massive fan of his growing up. Just quoting a line of his.
>>
I got a friend who swears he's had lucid dreams he's been in control of. He's easily the most intelligent person I've ever interacted at length with and he doesn't make shit up for the fun of it. He said they usually start with him ascending from his body like a soul and then his dream goes onto a journey. 100% believe him.
>>
>lucid dream
>reading
the amount of stupidity here is beyond me
>>
>>18028121

How's that stupid faggot? Your own stupidity is blatant because I can't even see how reading and lucid dreaming is beyond you.

Cunt fuck troll fuck.
>>
>>18028092

That's not how lucid dreaming works for me.

This whole ascending from your body is bullshit for me, doesn't happen like that at all.

Sounds like it's been made up by bullshitters that are "intelligent".

How is your post relevant at all cunt you trying to say I'm lying?

If I was lying I'd make up a more elaborate dream than this. Faggots on this board honestly.
>>
>>18028052

His music has aged well, I think.

It's also interesting that the son of an admiral waging the war in Vietnam wrote its sound track.
>>
>>18028138

Sounds pretty bland to me nowadays.

Only some tracks retain their freshness for me, usually ones that weren't culturally associated with the past.

My Wild Love, Spanish caravan etc
>>
>>18028136
I said usually mate calm down and how the FUUUCK did you turn that into me saying you were lying. You sound unstable as fuck mate.
>>
>>18028156

LOL

that was the intention don't worry bro
>>
>>18028146

I don't deliberately listen to him much, anymore. I don't think dwelling on the music of my past is particularly healthy.
>>
>>18028223
Hahaha same here mate. Used to fucking idolise the guy but these days I just get depressed with old memories listening to his music.
>>
>>18028251

Particularly as you get older, it's best not to get stuck. I don't want to be a silverback watching other silverbacks playing "Flock of Seagulls" covers.
>>
Wait, is Jim Morrison really so magnetic and influential to brooding types? I remember listening to a Doors record at a friends house, decided to fuck it, drank most of his booze and jumped out the window. Good thing he lives on the second floor, so all I got was a broken leg.
>>
>>18028296
My mid to late teens I was obsessed so guess that was my broody phase.
>>
>>18028326
Same here, but still. A fuckton of people get really weird when listening to The Doors for some reason
>>
>>18028127
>have lucid dream
>do whatever you want in it
what the fuck is the point of reading if you were aware and in control of what you were doing, you inbred maggot?

oh wait you're just another neophyte who can't control shit despite being aware

poor weakling
>>
>>18028348
>neophyte

Ok I'll need to google that one kek
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.