[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask an Occultist Anything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 1468358504344.jpg (82KB, 516x720px) Image search: [Google]
1468358504344.jpg
82KB, 516x720px
I come from a bloodline of elite occultist, and by that, I mean we practice the occult on a whole new level in a very practical way that nobody else does and have been secretly for over six thousand years.

I would like to correct some of you occultist about some things really quick.

Divination: God is like a super computer, but, in the material world, he can't communicate directly with you without destroying you, so when he created you, he left messages in nature for you to find because he knew exactly what you would do or think.

Kabbalism: The Sephirots are literally just a blueprint for how society has to practice in order to spiritually evolve. It's essentially the design kings use to have in order to help humans spiritually evolve so that there could be paradise on the earth, which by the way, was discarded and reformed when the kings of old had died.

Astral: This is called the second heaven by some, and third heaven by others. Telepathy is real thanks to this place. It's much more real and closer to god then our own world.

Tulpamancy: You are creating a real creature. Just a warning. If it's worthy of God, it will have a real ego that will punish you if you try to get rid of it.

Ask me anything.
>>
What should I study?

How should I practice practically?

Do you believe in negative afterlife states?
>>
>>18026948
Someone with true bloodline connections would not post that symbol willy nilly on the internet.

So what does the pretender have to say about Truth?
>>
File: autism.gif (68KB, 500x293px) Image search: [Google]
autism.gif
68KB, 500x293px
>>18026948
>I come from a bloodline of elite occultist, and by that, I mean we practice the occult on a whole new level in a very practical way that nobody else does and have been secretly for over six thousand years.
fag
liarfagshitforbrains
>>
File: vril emblem.png (673KB, 1135x1228px) Image search: [Google]
vril emblem.png
673KB, 1135x1228px
>>18027045
>implying true bloodline connections is real and not rpg
fuck off and don't feed the faggot
>willynilly
>>
>>18027049
you're right of course, all these roleplayers on /x/ piss me off.
>>
>>18027049
goddammit 4chan has been completely over run with neo nazi fucks.

where the hell on the internet am I supposed to go now?
>>
>>18027070
pff. That picture was just posted to make fun of the poster above (hence the >willynilly, since you didn't get that). Chill. /x/ isn't overrun by anything except roleplayers, anon.
>>
If pic is you. I'd love to sacrifice your vageen with my ceremonial meat stick
>>
>>18026948
is the Hidden Hand interview legit?
>>
File: 1471231006358.jpg (88KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
1471231006358.jpg
88KB, 1024x819px
>>18026948
Can you please tell us what you know (in shortened form) about the history of your families practice, from 4,000 BC to present?

What are the objectives of your practice? Is it for personal or family gain?
>>
>>18026948
>1337 OKKVLTIST
nice
>>
tell us the shape of the planet :)
>>
>>18026948
>God is like a super computer
quantum computer theory?
>>
Tell us, how do you practice the occult?

Only because the 'knowledge' you gave is very basic.
>>
>>18026948
how do you implement the living dynamo of life into a practical use?

also what do you think of David Bowie
>>
Hey here in my garage with my laborghini.
>>
>>18027070
you should probably try /pol/
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.