[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The name Apollo means a Son of Enlil. But we know Apollo to be

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 20

File: Blessing_of_Shamash.png (20KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
Blessing_of_Shamash.png
20KB, 256x256px
The name Apollo means a Son of Enlil. But we know Apollo to be a Son of Zeus.

Because the Sumerian Enlil is the Greek Zeus or the Roman Jupiter.

That would made his Son Apollo. One of Enlils sons is Nanna, he is the Moon god known as Sin or Suen. So this does not match up with Apollo the Son god.

The other son of Enlil is Ninurta.

But Nanna's son Is a Solar God. His name is Utu or Shamash. He was the brother of Inanna.

Do you guys think maybe Shamash is Apollo instead of Ninurta.

He technically could still be said to be a Son of Enlil. But literally a grandson.
>>
>>18025968
Doesn't mean any such thing. You just made that all up.
>>
File: 9608960_orig.png (105KB, 1100x649px) Image search: [Google]
9608960_orig.png
105KB, 1100x649px
>>18025976

The name Apollo comes from the Akkadian for Apulu Enlil. Meaning a Son of Enlil.

Its known in comparative mythology that Enlil is the same a Zeus.

His brother Enki is Poseidon personified by Neptune and their father Anu is Cronus known as Saturn.

Apollo is a Greek Son god, its also known.

And in sumerian Utu means Sun.

Inanna is Isis or Ishtar
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (19KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
19KB, 480x360px
Enlil is also Yahweh, and he is known for making a Cedar Abode called a Mountain House or Ekur.

Its the Sumerian equivalent to the Greek mount Olympus. Home of the 'gods'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ekur
>>
>>18025988
Naw, you are full of it. You aren't even showing research or citations that are given any historical basis or academic standing.
>>
>>18026013

this is an image forum, not a research paper

I can talk about the History and Mythology of the gods all day if you want to.

En in Sumerian means Lord and Lil means Wind, Storm, Breath or Command.

For what Enlil spoke was Done. He was the Lord of the Storm or the Lord of the Command.

His Wife was Nin Lil

Nin means Lady. So she was the Lady of the Command / Wind or Storm.

Enlil was Personified by Jupiter the Planet of the Storm.

He was called a Lord and they were represented by Bulls. So he was Called Baal or Bel Which means Lord. Because he was An Archon. A Ruler.

Ki Is an old name for Earth so En-ki is the Lord of Ki. He was the first lord before Anu sent Enlil to take over.

Enlil the Lord of Air and Fire, Enki of Water and Dust.
>>
>>18026025
You might as well be listing comic book characters.

>>\co\

Might be what you are looking for, not sure fiction is considered paranormal. Btw, did you even read what you typed? It sounds completely fabricated, bordering on mental illness. You might want to talk to someone after checking out /co/.
>>
>>18026025

Oh yeah, and didn't the lilin come from Ninlil which eventually morph into Lilith?
>>
>>18026037
You're a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Samael_Lilith.jpg (19KB, 293x293px) Image search: [Google]
Samael_Lilith.jpg
19KB, 293x293px
>>18026097

Yea Lilith was said to be the first wife of Adam before Eve.

Because she is Ninlil. One of the Nurses of Ninmah or Ninhursag.

She was one of the Seven who helped create the first humans.

The problem in the garden was not that Lilith was bad, but the offspring couldn't reproduce.

They were trying to mate a Humanoid Primate to one of the Anunnaki but the Offsping couldn't reproduce.

It was not until they ate from the tree of knowledge that they were able to mate and have their own children. Yes the Lord wanted them to be fruitful and multiply but first they had to overcome this obstacle.

It was the matter of Procreation.

Enki and Nimah had to transplant more of their DNA into the primate humanoid via a bone marrow transplantation. And this enraged Enlil and he saw it as an Abomination to give them too much of their Anunna DNA.

This was called the Fall of man when we were kicked from the garden lest we also eat from the tree of Life and gain their Longevity.

The trees are a Metaphor for Procreation and Longevity.

When you read the Gnostic teachings of the Nag Hammadi text you learn that the Archon known as Yaldabaoth became the Demiurge. But he is basically Yahweh or Enlil.

In some text he is called Samael. And is known as the Husband to Lilith.

This is why you see their names on that Sigil.
>>
>>18026122
For what? Calling out bullshit? It is bullshit.
>>
>>18026133
Lol, that's the dumbest shit I've ever heard.
>>
File: scale.php.jpg (26KB, 510x383px) Image search: [Google]
scale.php.jpg
26KB, 510x383px
>>18026169

You know the story of Eve being made from a rib of Adam right ?

Well that story is a dumbed down childrens version of the real story that they copied from the Sumerian Tablets.

All of the OT is based on the Sumerian tablets. The Hebrews chose one of the Anunna gods to be their Lord.

In the Sumerian Version Ningishzidda the Son of Enki had to take rib bone marrow from Enki and Ninmah and put it into Adam and Eve to give them the correct chromosomes for procreation.

See when you cross together two species they cant make fertile offspring.

Like when you cross a Lion with a Tiger you get a Liger, but you cant breed to Ligers for more Liger kittens.

The Anunna had the same problem in the garden. They mated a Anunnaki with a Humanoid Primitive Primate and the offspring was not fertile.

They had to give them the correct Allosomes.
>>
>>18026165
>>18026169
>Tips fedora
Can't say I'm too interested in eastern religions but it just sounds like typical religious syncretism to me,.
>>
>>18026037
>>18026165

Since when are the beings some call Demons not Supernatural or Paranormal ?

There is a reason this stuff is called Occult. Because its kept secret from profane fools like you.

If you dont know these gods I am talking about then this thread isnt for you.
>>
>I just watched Zeitgeist for the first time
>>
>>18026201
>>18026133
>>18026025
All of this ties in perfectly with the ancient alien theory. Every day I become more convinced that the origin of religion lies with some sort of alien visit, and that humans were likely produced artificially by some sort of gene-splicing.
>>
>>18025968
dude who the fuck are all these people?
>>
File: Inanna.jpg (879KB, 800x1085px) Image search: [Google]
Inanna.jpg
879KB, 800x1085px
Inanna is Isis or Ishtar and she corresponds to the Virgin Virgo and the Planet Venus, the Greek Goddess Aphrodite.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (12KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
12KB, 320x180px
>>18026317

Your Ancient Ancestors.
>>
File: LibraSymbolsmaller.jpg (21KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
LibraSymbolsmaller.jpg
21KB, 400x400px
SHAMASH = UTU = SUN = JUSTICE = LIBRA

Astrologically Symbolized by the Balance Scales.
>>
>>18026201
Again, do you have citations or are these tablets available online? I'm afraid that pushing jews fairy tails doesn't cut the mustard or sell whatever you are peddling.

Which is obviously nonsense.
>>
>>18026215
Demons are imaginary as well. You people seriously need to get a life.
>>
>>18025968
>The name Apollo means a Son of Enlil
Citation needed
>>
hello?

knock knock?
>>
>>18025968
One interpretation of the origin of Apollo is that. There are several other ones that make more sense, you fucking mongrel.
>>
>>18027238
who's there?
>>
File: X6kTu.gif (988KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
X6kTu.gif
988KB, 500x500px
I believe "gods" to be "those" who have simply transcended before us, the names they go by vary by upon the generation they show themselves too.
If they have seem to have abandond us now, it is out of fear from our unjust persecution/jealousy of the unknown/that which we cannot explain.
>>
>>18026597

Yes tablet translations are available all over the net. But you are wrong to think they are Jewish in origin. The Jews Appropriated them from the Sumerians.

The Entire Hebrew bible is based upon the Sumerian Tablets but they only chose one of the gods to be their Lord. (Panbabylonism)

They practice a false form of Monotheism. To take one of the Pagan Pantheon of the Old World and venerate him as their God.

So that means they only took things that suited them and supported their claims of Enlil / Yahweh being the highest god.

They cut all the other gods out of the Culture because they were only Loyal and Obedient to him.

If you have never read any Sumerian mythology you have to start with stuff like the Epic of Gilgamesh, Atra Hasis or the Enuma Elish. But the most important stuff I found is in the Lost book of Enki.
>>
>>18026603

One well known Demon is Pazuzu. He comes right out of this Assyrian / Babylonian mythology of the Old World of Mesopotamia.
>>
>>18026609

Wiki Apollo
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delius_Apollo

Etymology Subsection:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Delius_Apollo#Etymology

from Akkadian Aplu Enlil meaning simply "the son of Enlil"

http://www.crystalinks.com/apollo.html
>>
File: babylonian-04534.jpg (15KB, 185x274px) Image search: [Google]
babylonian-04534.jpg
15KB, 185x274px
mesopotamian/sumerian neopagan here, ama

(also, no, I'm not an edgy LHPer who thinks enki is le satan)
>>
>>18027689

Entry level books to read? Do I need to learn another language if I want to go deeper into the lore?
>>
>>18027696
Interested in this as well.
>>
File: 1268468513531.gif (452KB, 200x153px) Image search: [Google]
1268468513531.gif
452KB, 200x153px
>>18026025
>this is an image forum, not a research paper
Preach, anon!
>>
>>18025968
Annunaki means 'Sons of An''
So I guess that sons of Enlil should be Enlilnnunaki.

I'm into that crew.
>>
>>18027931
Translates as the Bloodline Kingship of Anu who came down to Ki.

Those from "Heaven" to Earth come.

Anu of the Anunnaki being El of the Elohim.

El is the God of Saturn aka: Cronus.

To have "El' in you name signified your bloodline connection to him, which is why Angels names all have it.
>>
>>18027696
>>18027807

Most people were introduced into the Sumerian Mythology by Erich Von Danikens book Chariots of the Gods.

But his book is just an outline of who these alien visitors were.

The names of actual Sumerian texts were already posted. Those were the source where Daniken got his ideas in the first place.
>>
>>18025998
I though Enki was Yahweh.
>>
>>18026317
Cartoon characters I think. The whole story line is pretty stupid, I suggest scraping it and starting from scratch.
>>
>>18028425
Who fucking cares, we're dumping the scripts anyways. Cost to much time and energy, plus the costumes are rediculious.
>>
thanks for teaching me about comparative mythology, anon!

cool thread
>>
File: Mesopotamian2.gif (174KB, 641x402px) Image search: [Google]
Mesopotamian2.gif
174KB, 641x402px
>>18027696
>>18027807
Gods, Demons and Symbols of Ancient Mesopotamia: An Illustrated Dictionary by Jeremy Black & Anthony Green (essential! very fun and informative book). Religion of Ancient Mesopotamia by Jean Bottero, The Treasures of Darkness by Thorkild Jacobsen, The Sumerians - Their History, Culture and Character by Noah Kramer, Myths from Mesopotamia: Creation, the Flood, Gilgamesh, and Others by Stephanie Dalley, From Distant Days: Myths, Tales, and Poetry of Ancient Mesopotamia by Benjamin Foster (also highly recommended). Those should give you a good starting point into the /religion/ of ancient mesopotamia, there's also tons of great books by bottero et al that go into the daily lives and general culture of the ancient mesopotamians - which is also an essential insight.
You don't need to know another language, but to have some grasp on the widely used sumerian signs that are used in a religious context is a great help:
http://psd.museum.upenn.edu/epsd/nepsd-frame.html
Also, this forum consists of a bunch of dudes that are completely dedicated to the research of ancient Sumerian (and to a lesser extent, akkadian and babylonian) Magic, incantations, gods, demons etc:
http://enenuru.proboards.com/
It may seem /too/ dry and scholarly to the newcomer, but there's TONS great information to be found there.
Also one more site, which has plenty of fun articles on the topic of ancient mesotamian religion and how it can be applied to a modern-day spiritual practice:
http://www.gatewaystobabylon.com/
Apologies for the late reply lads, I hope I was able to help!
>>
File: ellil_p.jpg (15KB, 300x399px) Image search: [Google]
ellil_p.jpg
15KB, 300x399px
>>18028425
Naw, Enlil was the god who was angered by the noise of the humans while he was trying to sleep, and caused the deluge. Enki was the god who instructed Atra-Hasis (or known by the hebrews as Noah) to build a boat so that him, his familiy, and all of the flora and fauna of Ki (the earth) would be saved. The Israelites constructed a god that was mostly Enlil-esque, but with a bit of Enki thrown in, and the rest of the character of Enki (wild, free, helper instead of prosecutor of humankind) removed from Yahweh and placed on to Shaytan/Satan, "The Adversary".
>>
>>18028020

An's El's

Raphael

Gabriel

Michael

Anael (Aniel)

Samael

Zadkiel

Kafziel

Gabriel

Michael

Raguel

Raphael

Remiel

Uriel

Zerachiel
>>
>>18028020
Shouldn't Anu be equated with Uranus and Enlil Saturn?

They match each-other much better.
>>
>>18031443

The Planetary Personifications are known to change over time.

Like if you go back far enough you have Anshar and Kishar who are the Mother and Father of Anu.

Because Anu was King he was also the Heir of Anshar.

Kishar was seen as Jupiter and Anshar was seen as Saturn.

Then in a later time Anu took over as Saturn the King and Enlil as Jupiter his prince or heir.

By the period of Hammurabi Enlil had to passon kingship to Marduk.

Power shifted from the Bull to the Ram.

So its said that Marduk was given control of Earth and the Personification of Jupiter.

So my information of the gods and how they fit in is from a snapshot in time. Because I get all my information about them from tablets that were wrote during that time.

I think when Anshar and Kishar were Saturn and Jupiter their son Anu was seen as Uranus during that period.

And I think now it could be said that Enlil moved from Jupiter to Saturn because Marduk took over Jupiter and Enlil became Saturn in place of his father.
>>
>>18031512
I meant more the gods than the planets.

I thought that was what you meant because you equated Saturn with Cronus.
>>
File: enki.jpg (102KB, 544x369px) Image search: [Google]
enki.jpg
102KB, 544x369px
>>18028425

ENKI = NEPTUNE = POSEIDON = WATER BEARER = AQUARIUS = FATHER OF ABZU = SHIVA
>>
File: 12a-Enki-Neptunes-trident.jpg (37KB, 363x488px) Image search: [Google]
12a-Enki-Neptunes-trident.jpg
37KB, 363x488px
>>18031592
His Weapon is the Trident / Trishula
>>
>>18031592
Yeah, I know.
>>
File: qj76AHZ.jpg (227KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
qj76AHZ.jpg
227KB, 1280x720px
Indra like Yahweh or Enlil is known for bringing the Deluge.

The Temple of Baal Bek in Lebanon is a temple to this Lord of the Storm.

Who's Weapon is the Lightning Bolt aka Varja.
>>
>>18031574

It seems to me that the Planets represent a position of the Authorities.

Where Saturn is the planet of the King.

Because Anshar was Saturn and then his Son Anu and he passed it then onto his son and Heir Enlil.

It maybe related to their Ranking system where Enki was said to be 45 Degree, Marduk was 50 and Enlil was rank 60
>>
>>18025968
>The name Apollo means a Son of Enlil

stop making up shit

From Greek Απολλων (Apollon), which is of unknown meaning, though perhaps related to Indo-European *apelo "strength". Another theory states that Apollo can be equated with Appaliunas, an Anatolian god whose name possibly means "father lion" or "father light".

most polytheistic religions most likely share an original mythology from the proto-indo-european pantheon, but to claim that two diffrent gods are the same is foolish, since they obviously arent

also all polytheistic religions will have gods of wind or the sun or ligthning etc since these things are prevelant world wide, just because the greeks hade a god of wind and the sumerians hade a god of wind does not mean these gods are the same thing
>>
The Greek Poseidon or the Roman Neptune was always seen in the company of reptilian like sea nymphs known as Naga or Nereid.

Today we know the Planet Neptune has a Moon after the namesake of the Nereid.

They are the Eightfold of Egypt. Also called the Ogdoad.

Known for opening up Portals or Whirlpools.

The Nereid were often Accompanying the Bull of the Sea / Lord of the Sea.
>>
>>18031759
No you see I thought you meant the Roman God Saturn. You know seeing as the thread started out about Apollo.
>>
Guys I've listened and read about Jordan Maxwell and the cult of Saturn stuff.

El is supposedly Saturn but Saturn is also Enki which is Satan, such as Saturday was Saturn`s day of worshipping in ancient Rome whom to romans was reffered as Saturnia

Is Enlil also Enki? I always mess up this part because ive read about greek, roman, and sumerian mythology, but the connections Jordan Maxwell are making on this topic suggests that God (The Father) and Enki (Satan,etc) are the same Saturnian god, or the same god, am I right here?
>>
>>18032469
My question is, are these religious archetypes are of the same god/deity Saturn? Like Saturn being the Old Semitic God but also Satan (which was only a title/adjective, which romans had Lucifer, which was inspired from Prometheus and Eosphoros)

I've always wrapped my head around this and I cannot understand what is true and what is not about all of this.
>>
>>18032313

Often times people confuse Asherah as the Wife of Yahweh, but she is actually his mother.

Its just mistranslated from people who dont understand the context.

Asherah is the Queen of Heaven because she was the Wife of Anu. Which makes her the Mother of Enlil because Enlil is his and her son.

A son is a re-incarnation of the Father. So they carry on some of the same Attributes as Heir.

Asherah is then the Wife of El who is Anu, but people confuse Yahweh with El or Enlil with Anu.
>>
>>18032469

Saturn is the Father of Enlil and Enki.

Because Saturn is Anu.
>>
>>18032469

Some would say that Yahweh is Enlil and Enki is Adonai.

Adonai is a name for a Lord and both Enlil and Enki were "lords' of the Garden.

The OT only speaks of Enlil and they kind of merged the gods of the Sumerian text.

Sometimes they speak of them in a Plural.

Like when they said that we were made in their image and their likeness and that we should not eat of the tree of life lest we gain their longevity and have the same long lives as them.
>>
>>18028541

An / Anu the Father of Yah and Ea

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q6brMrFw0E
>>
>>18032492
>>18032506

Isn't El and Enki the most important guys?

Why then Jordan Maxwell is saying that almost those two guys are the same side of the coin (lterally God = Satan)? i know about Anu but when you delve into how Saturn is Saturn in religion and shit, many people come out saying what I already said and Jordan Maxwell too??

I get so fucking confused, is Saturn supposed to be a fucking monster who eats babies? Is he like Satan the one who brings light? Is he ALSO Christ? (inb4 myth of Christ, which i've no dismissed)
>>
>>18032514
Like if you google up El images you can clearly see in color depictions of the god EL being Saturn, but then Enki who is liberation and stuff, also Saturn.

Saturn being keeper of Time, of crops and good times, prosperity, but there are dark sides of Saturn like eating babies and then the correlation with Satan and all which is of Satan (demons, bad energies, etc)

For romans he was one of the best god there is, Rome, or should I say, Saturnia was prosperous in that golden age.

So what the fuck is Saturn then????
>>
>>18032492
see >>18031443
>>
>>18031205
great stuff, thanks!
>>
>>18032524
Jordan talks about how Enlil wanted humanity wiped out by the Deluge and how he was seen as a vengeful and wrathful god. This is a very common theme that Enlil was seen as the Bad guy.

In Zoroastrianism he was Ahriman and Enki was Ahuramazda.

Enki was seen as being good because he was often helping humanity.

But both of these Lords of the Garden were Archons or Authorities. They were both from Saturn, both from Anu and known as the Anunna.

El / Cronos is known for eating his own children. But I dont know much about that.

To call Saturn Satan is a Gnostic point of view and I would point to you threads on Gnosticism.

>>18031165
>>
>>18032524
He didn't eat babies in general. And the babies survived.

And it was probably a metaphor anyway.
>>
>>18032574
No correlation to Moloch then?
>>
>>18032616

Moloch is represented by a Bull because he was a Bel or a Baal.

In the Old World children were sacrificed to these Bulls the Archons.

The Bull of Babylon was Marduk and the Baal Shamin or Lord of Heaven was another who was sacrificed to.

They had statues of Bull that they put people in side of and when they set them on fire you could see smoke coming out of their Nostrils and hear the screams of the people inside.

In the old world the Lord was a bull bull the Lady's were represented by an Owl.

That is why in the Bohemian grove you see them worshiping to an Owl, its a representation of a Goddess.

The Grove of Cedar woods is supposed to remind you of the cedars of baalbek where the gods called home.
>>
File: Saturn does daycare..jpg (111KB, 278x500px) Image search: [Google]
Saturn does daycare..jpg
111KB, 278x500px
>>18032616
>>18032514

Saturn was the god of time. Time devours babies. Do you understand the metaphor?

The famous babies he ate were his eldest two sons however, Neptune and Pluto, who are both also immortal gods. So even if you take it literally, their dad eating them was only a temporary setback.

There's no evidence Moloch was ever actually a thing. But there's thought that its a demonisation of Saturn worship in Carthage.

Though mind you, just because I'm painting it as a metaphor, doesn't necessarily mean no one ever sacrificed a child to him in history ever.
>>
Marduks name in sumerian is Amar Utu meaning "solar calf" "the calf of Utu" or "the young bull of the Sun".

He was the god Ra of Egypt and when Moses lead his people from slavery there he went up to the mount Sinai to talk with his god Enlil. When he came down with the tablets of destiny he saw that his people were worshiping to the golden calf idol. And that is why he got so enraged that he smashed the tablets.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Me_(mythology)

```````````````````````````````````````````````
Jeremiah 50:2

This is what the LORD says: "Tell the whole world, and keep nothing back. Raise a signal flag to tell everyone that Babylon will fall! Her images and idols will be shattered. Her god Bel Marduk will be utterly disgraced.
>>
>>18032671

Pluto is the Anunnaki goddess Ereshkigal. Known as Gaga the moon of Saturn she was the goddess of the Underworld called Hades or Irkalla.

The Sister of Inanna and the brother of Utu.

At one time they together held the sign of the Twins, Gemini.
>>
>>18032680
I don't think Exodus is the most trustworthy source in the world.

Just saying.
>>
>>18025968
Bump
>>
>>18025968

"Azazel is a grandson of Beelzebub (Enlil). He is the twin brother of Astaroth. Both he and his twin sister Astaroth are the children of Beelzebub's son "Sin/Nannar" and Sin's wife "Ningal." Both Azazel and Astaroth have always been very close."

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/AllDemons.html
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.