[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was Jesus Anti-the demiurge? Is the demiurge satan? Then The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 79
Thread images: 13

File: Jesus-Main-626779.jpg (64KB, 590x350px) Image search: [Google]
Jesus-Main-626779.jpg
64KB, 590x350px
Was Jesus Anti-the demiurge?

Is the demiurge satan? Then The Lord of this world is nout but decay. So was Yahweh a liar?
>>
>>18031165
Gnostic heretic
>>
>>18031165
Jesus is the Autogenes of the Archon of Archons.
>>
Jesus or the Christ was made by the Aeon of Aeons.

He is abode the Archons and the Demiurge.

Yaldabaoth was created by Pistis Sophia, he looked at the Universe that she made of matter and said he was the one and only god.

But the True Creator of All is the Aeon of Aeons who made the Aeon Sophia.
>>
File: leontocephaline.jpg (46KB, 337x616px) Image search: [Google]
leontocephaline.jpg
46KB, 337x616px
aldabaoth = Samael = Sakla = Demiurge = Yahweh = Archon of Archons = Son of Pistis Sophia = Seen as a Lion the Leontocephaline
>>
File: mithrabullcave.jpg (30KB, 466x450px)
mithrabullcave.jpg
30KB, 466x450px
Ialdabaoth / Yaldabaoth became the Archons of Archons.

He became the Demiurge when he claimed to be God.

The most important Gnostic text is the Hypostasis of the Archons. It explains how the Demiurge came to be.

Make sure you read and understand the Revelation of Eleleth.

It tells is of the Authorities / Rulers. The Archons.

One of the Baals or Bulls that Mithra Overcomes.
>>
The Divine Autogenes is Above the Archons.

He is the Christ or Messiah and he is below the Creator of All.

Just below him are the Aeons, and an Aeon made an Archon on accident.
>>
>>18031165
>Is the demiurge satan

To a Gnostic yea, the Demiurge is known as the god of this world.

But to a Religious Hebrew Satan is the Enemy of his Lord.

Satan is not a name its a Title given to the Adversary. The Enemy.

Yaldabaoth became the Demiurge or the Enemy of the Creator of all when he claimed to be the one, only and first god.

But Marduk became the Adversary or Enemy of Yahweh when he lead the rebellion of the Igigi to fall and take human females as wifes. Just as he had.
>>
>>18031239
Is it true that Archons are very toxic being that are never satisfied with anything but perfection.
>>
>>18031165
>So was Yahweh a liar?
Difficult to say. Early works seem to suggest Yahweh was simply one of many gods, and the patron deity of the Hebrews, determined to be the sole object of worship for them. It's only with later works that there is an insistence that he is, was, and ever shall be the sole "true" deity of all humankind.

So I don't think he was lying so much as he was misinterpreted. Not that I suppose he'd complain, more blood and fat for him.

Except people don't really do proper sacrifices anymore. Which gods are historically known to crave.
>>
>>18031289
>never satisfied with anything but perfection.
Perhaps but things have changed as they serve him most high in the maintenance of the whole.
>>
>>18031289

The Archons means Lord or Ruler, they are known as the Authorities. Represented by a Bull and called a Baal or Bel.

The Archons dont have the ability to create like the Creator of All. They can only manipulate what already exists.

These Lords of the Garden didnt really make us, they found an already existing primitive primate humanoid that they mixed their own DNA with. A Hybrid being.

But they left the Great Work Unfinished. They rejected the Capstone of Creation.

The Great Architect wants us to finish what was left undone. We are his Builders.

We were made in the image of and the likeness of the Archons, but Within us is the Light of an Aeon.
>>
>>18031312
Fascinating thanks. I've been trying to relate the endless conflicts between society / classes / races with a underlying flaw. I guess the whole Archon / Aeon thing fits in nicely.
>>
Our Universe of Matter is a Shadow of the Realm Above us. The Pleroma of the Aeons.

The Archons who inhabit our realm feed off the Light that is within us.

They keep us trapped and like a Mortal slave on this planet. They shorten our lifespan when they take away our Light.

This Shortness of our lives is a Curse imposed upon us by the Archons.
>>
OP here

overwhelmed with the responses but oh well.

So God is like the unknowable ether, what we'd call perfection, and when God reflected became into a material world by gradations, and with each gradation material became more absolute;solid, and each time that happened we moved further away from perfection, because God fragmented. Each gradation manifests as an intelligence of God and gets dumber the further away and more material it becomes, like something like a rock, like a rock moses hit the rock and water flows out.

You're seeing this world is just a mirror.

But then it gets weirder than that because in most traditions in some shape or form that we are like a telescope for God, like there's God in every one of us. So because we are of material which is kind of like a dying God because everything is decaying, we have a mindset of decay as well, which is the focus on food and sex; the desires. We can wield the God within us and channel it through this will to decay and indulge but by doing that we sacrifice the mindset of God who has nothing to do with decay because it is ethereal and eternal perfection.
>>
>>18031355
>So God is like the unknowable ether

He-Who-Is is ineffable. No principle knew him, no authority, no subjection, nor any creature from the foundation of the world, except he alone. For he is immortal and eternal, having no birth; for everyone who has birth will perish. He is unbegotten, having no beginning; for everyone who has a beginning has an end. No one rules over him. He has no name; for whoever has a name is the creation of another. He is unnameable. He has no human form; for whoever has human form is the creation of another. He has his own semblance - not like the semblance we have received and seen, but a strange semblance that surpasses all things and is better than the totalities. It looks to every side and sees itself from itself. He is infinite; he is incomprehensible. He is ever imperishable (and) has no likeness (to anything). He is unchanging good. He is faultless. He is everlasting. He is blessed. He is unknowable, while he (nonetheless) knows himself. He is immeasurable. He is untraceable. He is perfect, having no defect. He is imperishably blessed. He is called 'Father of the Universe'.

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/eugn.html
>>
>>18031384

That's actually a well constructed, meditative piece to read. Thanks for posting that.
>>
>>18031384
>>18031395

Although it does not discount that this world we live in is illusory BECAUSE of that God is so perfect how could it emanate us and be us without being so perfect; because it's a reflection, it's a dream but not as a human dream. We're just characters of a dream who are dreaming a dream of imprionment i.e you imprison yourselves and you let others imprison you too and you forget there ever was a good and you become a husk like an over-expensive robot.
>>
>>18031290
>people don't really do proper sacrifices anymore.

Are you sure about that?
>>
So much info here. Where does one read about all of this?
>>
>>18031614

Nag Hammadi

http://gnosis.org/naghamm/nhl.html

Secret book of John
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o40yIc6aPLs

Hypostasis of the Archons
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqB65nqLgSs

On the Origin of the World
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sR0BFc-5Snc

Gospel of the Egyptians
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2hYZKrSFdw
>>
So the Bible is kind of pieced together, and that is why there is some confusion?
>>
>>18031642
>>18031614
>>18031705

Secret book of John is pleb material NOT of John.

You're a creature full of fear, I can feel it.
>>
i don't see any hindu representation on here
>>
>>18031705
The OT of the Bible was taken directly from the Sumerian tablets and the mythology of the gods from the old world of Mesopotamia. (Panbabylonism)

The Jews chose Enlil of the Anunnaki Pantheon to be their Lord, Yahweh.

Its a false form of monotheism where they have venerated one of the gods of the pagan pantheon.
>>
Jesus is a fairy tale taken from much older, more truthful religions, then discounted and destroyed their history.
>>
File: Tippyfedora.jpg (9KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
Tippyfedora.jpg
9KB, 266x189px
>>18031740
I'm really sorry, but it's obligatory
>>
I know what Jesus really was but will only release the info for 1 million BTC.
>>
>>18031724
It's a gnostic thread. Should there be? I don't really know enough about Gnosticim to speak, but if you're looking for parallels the Demiurge could be compared to Brahma, Garbhodakasayi Vishnu, or the complete Trimurti.
>>
>>18031165
jesus wasn't real dumbass
>>
>>18031962
It's funny because a lot of the people in this thread would agree that he didn't have a physical body.
>>
Yeshua was certainly real! He is the singularity that allows us to return to the Kingdom of Heaven. His blood shed was the completion of the covenant that mankind had made with Yahweh/the creator of the law of sin and death/the accuser/Satan/etc. Christians don't understand this because they relay completely on the teachings of men/preachers and do not follow the teachings of Yeshua/Jesus. The bible is actually a fascinating group of books that were written separately but coincide with one another in such a way to communicate the truth. The teachings of Jesus were communicated to the human race in code. the book of revelation is in code and the cypher is in the bible. Truly a mystery for some and for others that are willing to search for the truth will find it. The truth is that Love is Life. And in order to live we must have love and if we don't have love, we die. On the inside or out. We all want to be loved and to love. That is the pinnacle of our existence during this time. Everything else is a distraction from the truth. Everyone has choice to choose love or not. The only way to the get free from decay is receiving the truth/TRUE LOVE. There is no shame, no guilt, no accusation, in Christ. Because he fulfilled the covenant to the law of "sin" and death so that we are free. Free to forgive our selves and each other, to love and be loved.
>>
The demiurge is God. Satan is the bringer of light and truth. Satan is being punished for doing this.

Jesus if he existed, is simply a prophet for the demi-urge, though he also spoke to Satan.
>>
He spoke to Lucifer, because Lucifer knew that Jesus was different than any man to live on the earth and could overcome the lies. He was already free, and his death enabled us to be free to know love and be love. LOVE is the true GOD of the universe. For with out it nothing would exist.
>>
How to know which side is the good side?
>>
Good = Life feels good in the soul.
Bad = Death feels bad in the soul.

If you do not know love, just ask for Love. Ask for love to enter in to your life. Ask for the forgiveness that comes from Love. God is Love, Jesus is Love too, and his life was and is the expression of love. His teachings were about love. The last thing he is quoted saying before he left earth, was "if you do anything I say, Love" Receive the truth, the light, the love that is and always will be for you. Be free. Be love.
>>
>>18032611
>Revelation is a code
>Bible contains the cipher

Please elaborate on this.
>>
>>18032592
he didn't have a spiritual form or anything like that either

he was invented by some jews 2000 years ago

the bible has been heavily edited and changed since it was first laid out in the mid 4th century.

most of what passes as christianity these days was invented less than 500 years ago

these are facts.
>>
>>18032885
No they're not silly.
>>
Human beings are more than just bags of flesh, living on a rock, flying through an unimaginably vast space that just so happens to resemble brain tissue or synapses. Consciousness is everywhere if you have eyes to see and ears to hear. Become aware of your environment, become aware of your self, and become aware of weather you have love inside of you or you don't. If you do, love your self, not by being selfish, but buy experiencing life, and the things you love about life. And share them with others. Moments are what is important. Because when it's your time to leave this place, you wont be taking anything with you but the moments you have shared here. If you become aware that you do not have love inside of you. Ask and you will receive. Ask to receive the gift of Love, the love of our creator, the love that conquers all. The spirit of Christ has nothing to do with rules and obeying those rules. The spirit of Christ has everything to do with being loved and being able to share that love with others. Jesus didn't create Christianity. Rome did. "the church" isn't a religion or building or business. It's just people that know love and are able to share it with others. The love that leads to truth and the truth that sets us free. It all leads to Yeshua/Jesus. He is sooooo real. I promise you this.
>>
>>18032987
Basically this. Jesh wasn't even the only one. Every like 400 years or so, some hippy shows up in history and is like "Y'know what. I don't even LIKE the church. But G-d is real as fuck, and it flows within us all, and you're it bro / sis. So, let's just appreciate nature and feel it." And usually the church starts a witch hunt. Especially when he starts magic, which is just being really skilled. Like, really really skilled. Feeling individual atoms, and what not.

>Because the trick is to not think of them as atoms. They's itty bitty planets down there.
>>
>>18032987
Screencapping and saving this top-tier post. Thank you anon, couldn't have said it better myself.
>>
Don't you think it's interesting that the one book in the bible and the last is so strange and cryptic? So bizarre and unclear? And yet it's titled Revelation. Revelation means to be relieved or to disclose. How ironic don't you think?

The book of Revelation is encoded with symbols that mean things. For instance, The beast is described in Revelation to be this crazy looking creature. But if you reference the book of Daniel you will begin to see that it's not a creature at all but a system. A system of power, or empires, systems of rule through out time. If you use real researching methods such as cross referencing as a key to the cipher, you should be able to start seeing the bigger picture. I'm telling you right now, that there isn't a whole lot of time left before the end of this age of lies. The apocalypse has nothing to do with death and destruction. The word apocalypse means the unavailing of truth. And that truth will be known be all soon. The accuser will be known and hurled down. And we who chose to receive love will live in an age of freedom and love like know one has ever known before.
>>
>>18032987

Love for a single man is just idolatry.

Love the universe you're in, for what it is and who it contains, love the triumphs and tribulations.

Love the journey the same as the destination, or your endeavor will end in folly.
>>
File: 1469683302758.gif (415KB, 768x256px)
1469683302758.gif
415KB, 768x256px
>>18033036
Dude the apocalypse happened ages ago. When Rome fell, and the dark ages began, everyone was like "Oohhh shii--omfg, the prophecies were true, why didn't we listen to the book, bloogity bloo~"

There are entire civilizations of people who were born, fearing the apocalypse, and died, having convinced themselves that it was completed, and they were living in hell now. That's part of the reason that book was the only bits of literature to survive the fall of Rome.

>And you fuckers are still waiting for the end of days.

How many recorded apocalypses will it take to sate your edginess?
>>
>>18033036
>>18033036

There is much to that book that humanity still hasn't even scratched the surface of.

The Quran is a similar thing.

People look at it, from face value, but it is FAR deeper than that. There are messages hidden in the ordering of the words themselves, for instance.

The world is on the precipice, where it goes from here is your decision. Do not take the impact of your consciousness for granted. It is infinitely more powerful than those who control your societies would have you believe.
>>
File: 1469683275180.gif (610KB, 498x473px) Image search: [Google]
1469683275180.gif
610KB, 498x473px
>>18033047
And you know what's funny? In the event that some catastrophic event does occur in your lifetimes, I can almost guarantee that some text of the bible will survive it, and whatever survivors emerge from the wreckage and start over again will read that fucking chapter, and be like "OMG. The apocalypse is gonna' happen one day. WE BETTER BE PREPARED FOR IT." And in their preparation cause it to occur.

And if whatever catastrophic event ends up wiping out all of humanity, then whatever protohuman emerges from the goo will one day get the clever idea to write a spooky "end of days" story, and convince themselves that's it's coming so thoroughly that they fight a fucking holy war over it, thus causing the very apocalypse that's already happened SOOOO many times before.
>>
you can never understand truth if you rely on the things that you learn, truth can not be learned, it can only be felt. To know is to feel. Why do you think that one of the largest indistrese in the world ie-(Giant Pharma) is pumping out the (anti-feel) drugs to anyone and everyone who begins to have a problem with the system we live in now. They don't want you to feel, and then to wake up and become aware of the only thing that matters. You receiving the love that we all were created to know. I don't have believe that Jesus is real because I know he is. I feel him. I feel the love of the creator inside of me. Spirit soul and body. I'm just sharing what I know to be true. based on my own life and experiences.
>>
I'm not saying learning is bad. I'm just saying what Einstein said, that the imagination is more important than knowledge. Why in western society would we have holidays based upon pagan holidays that are for worshiping demons. or fallen angles or "gods" or spirits, or aliens and war, it's all the same. All inevitably affecting our children to forsake there imagination because what we were taught that existed actually didn't exist and our parents and the people we love invested in to that lie. creating a psychological attack on all of our ability to imagine. Just what I see from my perspective.
>>
4 And the foure and twentie Elders, and the foure beasts fell downe, and worshipped God that sate on the throne, saying, Amen, Alleluia.
5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God all yee his seruants, and ye that feare him, both small and great.
6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mightie thundrings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.
7 Let vs bee glad and reioyce, and giue honour to him: for the mariage of the Lambe is come, and his wife hath made herselfe readie.
8 And to her was granted, that she should bee arayed in fine linnen, cleane and white: for the fine linnen is the righteousnesse of Saints.
9 And hee saith vnto mee, Write, Blessed are they which are called vnto the marriage supper of the Lambe. And he saith vnto mee, These are the true sayings of God.
10 And I fell at his feete to worship him: And he said vnto me, See thou doe it not: I am thy fellow seruant, and of thy brethren, that haue the testimonie of Iesus, Worship God: for the testimony of Iesus, is the spirit of prophecie.
11 And I sawe heauen opened, and behold a white horse, and hee that sate vpon him was called faithful and true, and in righteousnes hee doth iudge and make warre.
12 His eyes were as a flame of fire, and on his head were many crownes, and hee had a name written, that no man knew but he himselfe.
13 And hee was clothed with a vesture dipt in blood, and his name is called, The word of God.
14 And the armies which were in heauen followed him vpon white horses, clothed in fine linnen, white and cleane.
15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharpe sword, that with it hee should smite the nations: and he shal rule them with a rod of yron: and he treadeth the winepresse of the fiercenesse and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And he hath on his vesture, and on his thigh a name written, King Of Kings, And Lord Of Lords.
>>
File: image.jpg (95KB, 625x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
95KB, 625x464px
17 And I saw an Angel standing in the Sunne, and hee cried with a lowd voyce, saying to all the foules that flie in the midst of heauen, Come and gather your selues together vnto the supper of the great God:
18 That yee may eate the flesh of Kings, and the flesh of Captaines, and the flesh of mighty men, and the flesh of horses, and of them that sit on them, and the flesh of all men both free and bond, both small and great.
>>
Jesus is not a liar, He is OP and He is real! <3

: )
>>
>>18031165
does your dick wink at you? did your bed finger your ass? have your balls shrunk?
>>
File: 1471011594849.png (93KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1471011594849.png
93KB, 630x630px
>>18033222
Dubs trips checked
>>
>>18032885
What do we read to know the truth then?
>>
>>18031523
Pretty sure. When was the last time you went into a Church and they were slaughtering a sheep or something?

I'm not saying the practice has entirely died out, I'm just saying it's rare.
>>
>>18031165
>making Jewsus tulpas
Can you not do that ok thx
>>
You dig deep enough, you will find that under the Vatican is a place where 13 mummies are encircled around an alter where initiation human sacrifices are performed.
>>
>>18033756
Really? Is this true?

I think at Fatima, Mother Mary said that the devil would subvert the Roman Catholic Church (thank you Mother Mary!). It has definitely happened in other churches

Unnerving stuff m8
>>
>>18031165
I'm Calvin. There is a lot of confusion in the Cosmos, but I'm the true God of the Cosmos.
>>
>>18032622
Truth is not always necessary to act upon, we call those temptations.
>>
>>18032815
Read entire Bible to pick up symbolic constructs

Read revelation and translate using the symbols you've learned! :)
>>
>>18032611

i LIKE YOU keep up the good work I feel the love by your words

Today I will ask God to bless your day, but only if it's not blessed already :)
>>
>>18032885

Your words are husks! You drone like a train. Go to Jesus like these fellows in here.
>>
>>18032999

Brilliant post! This thread really came together. You, I wish to bless to you also! Have a really really good day.
>>
let's say the idea of the demiurge and sophia is true.

why doesn't sophia or whoever the good guy is help us? get us out of this hellhole?
>>
>>18034698

Hey Christ is always at your door; do you understand, there is one who is at the door and now he is knocking! Knock knock!
>>
>>18034698

They sent Jesus to give us what the Archons dont want us to have.

And we Crucified him.
>>
All that these teachings do is asure you that you're not responsible for what happened and happens on this world.

We as humans created the darkness on this planet and only we can change it.There's not gonna be some supreme being that's going to help us.

But if you enjoy having such a belief system full of fear then go ahead.
>>
>>18035253
The whole social construct has been designed to think dark.

Thanks the fucking snakes on this world.

Power to the people.
>>
>>18035298
There is not one social construct. It's different in each cultue and subculture. But I do agree that most of mainstreams social construct is dark. But I don't think it was designed by some elite.

But even if it was that way, you have the free will to step out of that paradigma of thinking and make a difference.
>>
>>18032622
>The demiurge is God

To some people on this planet this is the truth, they do worship the Demiurge as God.

But Jesus is not from the Demiurge. They just want you to follow his son as the Messiah.

Jesus is like Galzu, he was an Emissary from the Creator of All, sent to guide the Destiny of Humanity along a certain path.

The Archons admit in the Sumerian Tablets that Galzu was sent by the Creator Aeon.

It was because of Galzu that Enki had his son Noah build the Ark. And because of him that many of the Anunna gods left Earth.
>>
He needs a TV network.
>>
>>18035208
I'm Calvin, and I'm here to save the day.
>>
Full of AntiChrists.
>>
File: 1470126166799.gif (3MB, 359x202px)
1470126166799.gif
3MB, 359x202px
>whorshiping a dead shizo kike on a stick
>>
File: 5eb.jpg (26KB, 600x750px) Image search: [Google]
5eb.jpg
26KB, 600x750px
>>18035605
>>
File: 1463967952383.jpg (95KB, 484x474px)
1463967952383.jpg
95KB, 484x474px
>>18035607
nice meme can i borrow it?
>>
>>18035658
You mean can you borrow your looks?
Thread posts: 79
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.