[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I make a demonic deal?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (93KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
93KB, 1920x1080px
I'm interested in making a deal with the supernatural and want to know how to go about this any and all information is appreciated
>>
File: 1470801133015.jpg (269KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1470801133015.jpg
269KB, 1920x1080px
>>18025582
What do you want? What even could you want? You already have so much, it's funny how people never realise how good they've actually got it.

Most importantly, what do you have to offer?
>>
File: big_1438175635_image.jpg (60KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
big_1438175635_image.jpg
60KB, 1280x720px
>>18025582

Theres 6 billion soon to be 7 billion people on earth you think your soul is worth anything? Also people willing to make a deal with the devil are usually going to Hell anyway its pointless for old scratch to give them anything seeing as their already on the road to perdition.
>>
>>18025690
satan aint got shit to lose, im sure hes more interested in securing a soul
>>
>>18025720

If someones considering selling their soul, theres not much point in offering them a deal seeing as they are already on the road to Hell as is.

Deals with the devil only tempt the old fellow if it's a desperate and good soul, not someone whose already greedy and will be headed his way anyway.
>>
whether he wants to deal or not...: I'm in need of something big... And of course I'm a devout believer in God or I wouldn't make this deal at all... I'm just desperate.
>>
>>18025724
Theoretically, if someone had done this, would there be a way to repent, to undo it?
>>
>>18025787
lol desperate poster. You already made a thread. :^)
>>
>>18025787
What's the deal, anon?
>>
>>18025793
Theoretically you could try and trick the devil, this is if you believe folk lore. Like the man who asked for a large amount of money in exchange for his soul, the devil would take him when a candle in his house burnt out, his wife when the candle was low snuffed it out and buried it in the woods so he was able to keep his soul.

But no there's no welshing on a deal with the devil. Remember by signing a deal with him you are signing a deal against God as well and good luck reneging on a contract signed against God.
>>
>>18025787

What could possibly be so bad you'd sell your immortal soul?

If its a sick relative, even if he cures them in 50 years they will be dead anyway. If its immortality he cant do it. You are going to bargain some temporary pain for an eternity of pain?
>>
>>18025814
But say the deal is made by a relatively young person. Wouldn't there be a chance that God might take pity on that person and embrace them if they were sincerely trying to repent?
>>
you can make a deal but you will die much younger
>>
>>18025838

In the Jewish faith your a man by 13, accountable for all your actions. So you'd have to be pretty young to possibly slip by on age alone.

I don't know how to answer question really since I've never sold my soul and am only going off my own interest in the subject.

I'd assume it would be a one in a million shot on welshing on a deal that is already a one in a million to be made.
>>
>>18025879
Would it make any difference if it was a girl?
>>
File: triggered.png (327KB, 500x529px) Image search: [Google]
triggered.png
327KB, 500x529px
>>18025903

Its 13 for girls too, just Bat mitzvah instead of Bar mitzvah.

Also way to be sexist.
>>
>>18025922
I'm sorry, i wasn't trying to be. Just wanted to expand my knowledge of the rules.
>>
>>18025582
From a man that already has I will tell you this. The devil is more than willing and will listen to your plea. But, anon ..after you lived your life, after you spent your wealth, there you will see the black face waiting..coming to collect.. An eternity in hell will make your life seem like a blink of an eye. You are more wealthy than you think, I can tell you this because my fate is sealed, very soon I will have to pay my debt to the devil, and I regret it all. I had everything I ever wanted and it means nothing... Make your desicion wisely, and don't allow the devil to persuade you.
>>
>>18025582
don't do it, anon. it will abuse you then leave you schizophrenic as a mental scar
>>
>>18026207
Tell us your story please.
>>
>>18026207
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>18025677

That road looks familiar.
>>
>Making a deal with a blatantly evil creature who is the enemy of an omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent being
>>
>omnipotent, omniscient, omnibenevolent being

And for whatever reason this blatant evil is allowed to exist in the first place. Are people really this naive?
>>
>>18025825
Maybe anon isn't using his
>>
>>18025690
This. If you are willing to give out your immortal soul for a couple of years of enjoyment, then your soul is already his
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.