[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supernatural Identification

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 2

File: 13925353.jpg (18KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
13925353.jpg
18KB, 800x600px
There's a particular entity or creature that I've had a couple run-ins with in my lifetime, and I was hoping that maybe one of you here at /x/ could help me understand what it is I'm dealing with here.

I've seen this thing twice, once when I was 5, and again when I was 9. The first time I saw it was at my grandmother's house, and it was inside of one of the kitchen cupboards. Before I went to open the cupboard to get something out of it, there was a distinct stomping sort of noise, but I didn't think anything of it because I just assumed it was one of my family members and they had a reason for it. The stomp happened 3 times.
I opened the cupboard, and "sitting" there atop this stack of porcelain plates was a large black, furry head. Just a head, and there was nothing to indicate that it was part of a larger being. It had a long black nose, and these piercing pure-red eyes, tainted only by a speck white from the reflecting light of the room. Upon seeing it, I froze in terror, and stood there motionless for what felt like hours before it just simply disappeared. It was like I was looking at it one second, and without blinking, the next it had simply ceased to be without a trace.

The second time was also at my grandmother's house, but at the time of this sighting she had moved to a different house. I went there after school one day, as I almost always did, and it seemed to be a normal day. It was actually even a pretty good day, as I seem to remember, up until I saw this thing. I went to open a door that lead down to my grandmother's basement to look for her cat, but before I did so, I heard this loud stomping noise again - 3 times - before opening the door and looking to the bottom of the staircase.
This thing entered into view on the right of my field of vision, upright and walking: it had seemingly grown a body. A big one. It was so tall that it had to hunch over to avoid hitting the ceiling: that puts it at 7-10ft tall this time around.

Cont.
>>
>>18025441
---> Cont.
It had these large, spiky tufts of fur coming off its back (think Sonic but on crack and dragged from the abyss), arms that extended outward in front of it with hands dropping limp at the ends, and the hands and feet both had only these three-pronged pointed extensions to serve as its fingers and toes. The head was exactly the same as before. Perhaps the most interesting feature, however, was that it had a shadow, glowing in the darkness behind it. It was the same as this upright creature in every way, save that it was 2-D. The eyes were exactly the same, though, that piercing, burning red. Almost as if they could have been a different set of 3-D eyes. And this thing just marched forward, stomp by stomp, across my field of vision, until it passed out of view on the right. It watched me as it went (the only eyes I could see were on the side of its head that was facing me): as if to just let me know that it was still there, not to forget about it. I shut the door and stayed as far away from it as I could.

That was 9 years ago: I'm 18 now. I still don't know what it was, and I'm hoping someone here can tell me. Maybe predict if and when I'll see it again, or if it has anything to do with me at all: maybe it just has something to do with my grandmother. Maybe someone might know if it was a summoned creature with a name or if it's just some generic entity of member of some "species." I'd appreciate any and all insight. Thanks!
>>
>>18025445
Some background and information about me: I'm somewhat attuned to the supernatural and paranormal, as I've seen several other things of that nature in my lifetime: tall shadow figures, ghosts, and things that I have no name for. I have depression, and so it's possible that there could be things around me feeding off the negative energy I emit. My sister, mother, grandmother and great grandmother have all practiced some form of witchcraft in their lives. My great, great grandmother was a member of the Onondaga Native American tribe (sometimes spooky shit can stem from heritage like that, or so I've heard). I also might have been possessed once: said a bunch of cryptic, prophetic shit like "Satan is penance" and didn't remember any of it, it was a blackout. I've also never been baptized or anything.
>>
>>18025448
>I have depression
Lol.
>>
File: Black_sonic_recolor.jpg (53KB, 726x713px) Image search: [Google]
Black_sonic_recolor.jpg
53KB, 726x713px
>>18025441
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.