[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spiritual Lessons, Reincarnation, 12 around 1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

I don't want to reincarnate any more.

To achieve this goal, I would rather learn my spiritual lessons the easier way rather than the hard way, so: What spiritual lessons have you learned, and how did you come to learn them?

(And yes, I don't know if I've had any past lives, but I know there would be no way for me to know, since I reasonably suspect ego is wiped at death like the wiping of a hard drive, the drive itself being the higher self, the core being.)

Also, is it even possible to spiritually learn something secondhand? Or is experience and gnosis of the truth of a lesson necessary to have truly learned it?

Finally, what is the "wheel of karma" and the 12 around 1 phenomena and its association with time? (clock, months, zodiac, Gnostic cross, pagan wheel of the year)
>>
File: kyubei.jpg (84KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kyubei.jpg
84KB, 1280x720px
If you don't want another reincarnation, you must merge with the infinite.

The only way to do this is as follows.

Eat only a little bit of food.
(food doesn't exist as the divine essence(counterpart of incarnation)

Experience physical discomfort whenever possible.
Lay on a bed of nails, sit in padmasana, wash yourself in the frozen waters of a spring each morning.

Reduce pleasure from external sources by connecting to the divine.

The only way to achive this is by loving that thing more than all of the worlds.
Love your god, intensely, and then you will have no more love left for eating, sleeping, and fucking, and rebirth's chances are reduced.

Stay consistant. You are swimming up-river for a purpose, each sense enjoyment is a liability.

For example, say dogbitch was really fond of penances but twice a month treated herself to a cock.

When she died (hit by a car) she remembered all her memories, as they blurred together (to delete memories they must have all labels removed, but temporarily that affects your spirit.

As the dogbitch's memories became one, her consistant pleasure each month, made her desire rebirth again. Because the pain simply was a spice in the end

You must eat pain alone, you gotta love the taste of the same meal hundreds of thousands of times over.

You gotta love being alone with god. So you need to be patient, and virtuous.

Go pray to Krishna if you feel gay for him.
If you feel nothing for him, then learn about Shiva.

Shiva gives the power to stay dead, he is the god of destruction afterall.

Shiva likes a few things.
He likes cold water, he likes his wife who feeds him while he does seemingly nothing.

Even the things he enjoys sometimes leads to rebirth for him.

So is your deermination better than the concept of evolution personified?

What if this life actually is your final one?
Are you enjoying it enough, to not say "I wanna reroll my stats and try and get a gf this time"
>>
>>18024656
Thank you! I changed my mind, though. I would still like to learn spiritual lessons, but if nothing else, I wouldn't mind reincarnating to help others.
>>
>>18024656
Spiritual lessons come from being broke and happy.

Spiritual wisdom is like biking to work everday for two hours each way.

Spiritual wisdom is like taking bullshit from life, and turning it into a tree.
It can't happen fast. It can only happen gradually, with consistancy.

Most plants you know, are all drinking with straws as thick as a pubic hair, but they drink that tiny amount of liquid constantly before they let it go as it reaches the place that it finally needed to be.

The water changes into sap with time, but few saps can be turned into syrup. Some simply aren;t sweet enough. They don't breathe in the air and sun and water and bullshit in the right quantities.

Or still the plant might fear, which adds poison into the mix.

You must never fear the uphill climb to be a spiritual master. Walking distance is wherever, because you learn to see about your root (the body) and to feel with your leaves.

Go work hard, but not too hard as to quit working, and keep at that thing.

In fixing Karmas, following the kindness of your infant heart is best.

Plants do it as seedlings, making work towards light, they seldom stray from their childlike wonder at the sun and rain.

Be like plant, live in dirt, get sunshine, drink water.

To be like a good plant is to know what you feel though. They work together too.
Some leave a mark on the world, some help loosen how a karma feels on the heart.
>>
This oriental theology is bullshit. You don't get to reincarnate and start over, not all Earthly pleasure is inherently wrong, there aren't multiple physical personifications of God, and you cannot become a god like gurus claim to be.

Christianity is the true faith. You don't have to torment or beat yourself over the fact you over-ate or had sex that one time in order to achieve salvation, just believe in Christ and you will be saved.
>>
I think a mod just deleted my post?
>>
>>18024705
Nope /x/ just acting up.
>>
File: kali.jpg (99KB, 503x750px) Image search: [Google]
kali.jpg
99KB, 503x750px
>>18024676
You don't need to reincarnate to help others if you just help people.

I'm helping you, because I've always helped you, I'm leveled up in guru-babble.

What class do you play?
How does it help or hinder you?

Do you NEED to multiclass as spiritual?
or are you just crazy enough for it to work?

Zen master stared at a wall until his eyes fell out.
Aghori prayed to ma and a tiger ate him.

Christian gave up halfway and feels buyers remorse when life isn't paradise.
>>
>>18024683
Why is it bullshit, because you said so?

That sounds fishy, fishmonger.
>>
File: dar shawn, it's Kali..jpg (3MB, 4608x3456px) Image search: [Google]
dar shawn, it's Kali..jpg
3MB, 4608x3456px
>>18024710
What I'm saying is, don't worry about reincarnation, much. Worry about what you were put on this earth.

Are you wise? are you strong? Are you good with animals?

I mean fuck, what I'm bascally saying is "Get a job" but I'm not saying "GET Money"

I'm saying find your true duty to the world, now in this lifetime.

This world is full of darkness and turmoil, and the poison of fear. Know reincarnation and the wheel, as your infinite bodyguard, servant, and loyal companion through the sea of lifetimes.

Sometimes a ship must make a very sharp turn, and you end up as a human or whatever else is like us( groundhogs).

You are turning because somebody doesn't wanna see you crash that hard.
>>
File: Oh, you.jpg (90KB, 605x532px) Image search: [Google]
Oh, you.jpg
90KB, 605x532px
>>18024656
>>18024683
When I said Krishna. I also mean Jesus.

Seriously, the strongest chrsitian spirits I've ever seen were of gay twins. They were super into jesus, and they legit tied me to a tree because I said that the pain of christ wasn't a big deal.

Here's another much more mundane lesson, Florida USA is weird and actually LEGIT atlantis as spoken in legend. It rose from the sea, and become populated with all the religious zealots.
>>
>>18024719
No need to get your jimmies rustled over the fact that you don't know about any of these scamming gurus who require you to give all your possessions away while simultaneously making large sums of money, purchasing luxury cars and estates in Europe.

These same gurus can ask a thousand of their followers to kill themselves and they'd do it. They repeat the same redundant theology because it traps people who seek to gain enlightenment that many current "churches" of Christ aren't delivering.

These are men, not God. They are liars and thieves, and they use this false doctrine of Hinduism to sustain their ever growing egos.

I'll say this for the last time, this is a scam, there is only one way to salvation and it doesn't require you to pay money or worship men as gods or to become vegetarian or any of that nonsense. You can only be saved through Christ.
>>
>>18024656
> I am a loser, become a loser like me so i don't feel left out plz.
>>
>>18024683
I don't aim to become a god, I simply want to deal with my inner demons or shadow self to align with the Golden rule. Jesus was an enlightened being, his story repeated throughout history, although never in exactly the same way. If God is a single entity, how do you reconcile that God allows some to be born into poverty and others into luxury, some to be murdered, and others spared? Or condemn humans to decide their eternal punishment or salvation for finite sins, and with a finite capacity of understanding?
>>
>>18024683
Also, how do you know Christianity the one true faith? What has affirmed or denied this belief system?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.