[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's going on at area 51?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (707KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
707KB, 1280x960px
What's going on at area 51?
>>
>>18024249
Nothing anymore. Place is prob outdated and the amount of press its received over the years leaves no room for secrecy. Most experimental stuff had been moved to other locations a long time ago.
>>
>>18024284
no dude there's still a lot of security going on there. I'm sure there's still important work going on. I don't know about any supernatural kind of stuff but stuff nonetheless.
>>
>>18024296
I dunno man seems like the best way to distract people from the real secrets
>>
>>18024296
Well I think its all about keeping appearances. Have all the crazies in one place, watching for nothing as opposed to crazies in multiple locations.
>>
>>18024249
Why ppl not just raid that fucking place? I mean they would not shoot into 100.000 american people...
>>
Part of the underground living project now. Gas the earth so the elite, satanists and aliens can survive through it.

Also, bazinga.
>>
>>18024329
I'm down for that. Lets do it.
>>
>>18024329
Sure. You go first.
>>
>>18024249
I'm pretty sure I saw this thread here last week.
The answer is tons of shit. Area 51 isn't one thing, the installation contains numerous sites, and complexes leased out to every agency with an alphabet soup title. They do sub critical nuclear testing regularly, all sorts of aerospace research, there are labs working with computer hardware, all sorts of stuff. Thousands of people work there. The traffic they see daily is ridiculous.

>>18024284
>I have no idea what I'm talking about

>>18024329
If you tried to rush through the armed checkpoint at the gate you will in fact be shot.
>>
>>18024341
if this would be so easy to organise...

>>18024357
I would if there were 100.000 ppl behind me. No fear
>>
>>18024360
Yeah but if there are thousands / million of citizens rushing no one will shot.
Evil way: put family members of the area 51 workers in front of the crowd
>>
>>18024372
>no one will shot.

I 100% guarantee that crowd will be lit up until all available manpower responding to the threat has expended their last magazine.
>>
>>18024368
Is there any way to contact you?
I am down for it, I have nothing to lose.
I will do it even if i am alone.
>>
>>18024382
Conspiring to commit a crime is in itself a crime.
Are you retarded or a fed trying to entrap this other moron?
>>
>>18024377
How would they shoot a million of people?
>>
>>18024382
You can find me on Darknet

Operation 51
>>
>>18024384
I am not a fed I am just fed up with life.
I have nothing to lose
So what if it is a crime? What's the worst they can do? Shoot me? Good, I won't have to go through the trouble of commit suiciding. I will be happy if they kill me.
>>
>>18024390
Wow. They could get rid of all their barbed wire and replace it with you and all your edge.
>>
>>18024392
I actually laughed.
You're too much of a pussy to even think about doing it.
Fact: There's actually no barbed wire around the area.
>>
>>18024396
>y-you're a pussy for not wanting to trespass onto an enormous military installation
>btw I'm suicidal and want to die
>plz kill me

You're doing an exemplary job of showcasing how /x/ is full of non functioning schizos.
>>
>>18024402
Look who's speaking.
I am not a pussy like you I'm declaring right here that I'm going to invade Area51 and the government can do nothing about it.
And if /x/ is full of nut cracks what are you doing here?
>>
>>18024412
I'm here to laugh at degenerate retards.
You're doing a pretty good job.
>>
>>18024386
how would a million people get to the gates without being noticed? or without authorities knowing what was happening via people organizing it online
>>
>>18024412
itt: edgelords talking shit, if you are going to do it do it now, drop your shit and start going now. Nothing to lose right, plus you'll get shot so no need to get your affairs in order. Document it and post proof.

Protip: you wont do this and you wont go, because you are an edgelord faggot
>>
>>18024412
So do it faggot.
>>
>>18024284
The Janet planes are still operating out of McCarran; you can see them from the Luxor if your room is high up enough and happens to be facing the strip. So not only is A51 operational, but there are employees commuting there regularly.
>>
>>18024448
Theres no doubt that the base is still operational. Its just that with all the media attention it gets, I don't think the military would bother using/researching top secret planes there when they have tons of other locations.
>>
>>18024249
Probably just some aerospace testing along with some nuclear stuff. If you're trying to get at extraterrestrial crafts or life forms being there, it's definitely not true. If for whatever reason we did find extraterrestrial objects, we certainly wouldn't keep them in a well known military base. Probably somewhere that no one at all knows about.
TL;DR: aircraft testing
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH8MUiKmjfo

Crazy stuff.
>>
Anal buttsex
>>
>>18026267
Doesn't really prove anything. Well it does, I suppose. It proves its easy to get drunk and ramble on about a bunch of dumbshit that didn't happen.
>>
Secret weapons testing lab. Nothing to see here, move on.
>>
ayy lmao
>>
I work here at area 51 anons don't do it... if you try there's just around 15 BTRs over the mountain and 4 Abram tanks and a few jets ready to scrambled and that's just what could be disclosed. Point is just don't
>>
>>18026640
What is a BTR?
>>
They are probably using their infrastructure to at least some use, probably developing stuff that does barely need to be secret in the first place, the ridiculous security though is most definitely a distraction, all the really secret shit was moved a long, long time ago, probably to some underground facility no one knows about at all
>>
File: AngryDooting.gif (1021KB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
AngryDooting.gif
1021KB, 375x212px
>>18026640
>BTRs
>US base on US soil
>Russian IFVs

If you're going to roleplay at least try to not sound like a complete mong
>>
You could always look in a mirror, should be quicker than browsing here.
>>
File: 1470838957604.png (124KB, 241x269px) Image search: [Google]
1470838957604.png
124KB, 241x269px
all the secret shit happens in oklahoma
>>
>>18026371

living fusion reactors from aliens? yeah, sounds like bullshit. maybe the guy being interviewed is an alien.
>>
>>18024402
>schizos
>suicidal
>depression
If you want to insult people based on mental disorders, you should probably learn at least SOMETHINGS about them.
>>
Im s contractor and have worked there now 4 months. The speculation about groom lake is far more exciting than you think. We mostly work on aerospace programs, test aircraft... Yes there is a lot of projects that have top secret level clearance but its mostly new aircraft design
>>
>>18024249
They're currently testing the B-21 there. I know because my dad was a design engineer for the B-2 which as everyone knows now was being tested there until the alpha was unveiled at Edwards AFB.
>>
>>18024382
Lol. I love to see this kind of energy. My motto is "fuck it." Please let us know if and when you actually decide to go through with it anon.
>>
>>18024421
Ok. Maybe you should get a job, though.
I think even if I personally wouldn't do it, I'm overjoyed to see someone else down to do something this extreme. I mean, he's just going to run AT the place, and they will gun him down even if he isn't armed. This is a pretty epic thing. If you're not interested in seeing it play out, whatever, but you seem to be really going out of your way to ensure that he knows that you think he's "retarded."
I don't really understand the point of you even posting. Again, maybe you should get a job and just use your time in a wiser manner.
>>
>>18028512
y
>>
A distraction
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.