[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I never really post on 4chan but instead just browse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Untitled.png (135KB, 560x336px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
135KB, 560x336px
Okay, so I never really post on 4chan but instead just browse around and whatnot. I'm not a fan of the paranormal and i'd prefer to stay away from it in fear that it will ruin everything I've got going for me as of now. And when I had this experience I didn't know who to tell.So with no one else to turn to I came here in hopes for real advice.

So I live in New Orlands, near St. Joseph Cemetery.My girlfriend lives with me and I own a few cats, but for most of the time she's gone and it's just me and the cats. For the most part our first cat Luce is normal, lazy but normal. However the second one, doesn't do anything around me.

So I was on the couch. Luce was laying beside me sleeping, and everything was normal as we just waited for my girlfriend to come home. I heard a commotion going on outside. I almost dropped my phone from it all. It wasn't just a short scream either. It was a mix between a screech of a cat and the yells of a woman. I ran to the door, and right when I opened it there was nothing. It all stopped and I found Jer standing up staring at nothing. I pushed his side with my foot, but she didn't move. When I looked up I saw that he was looking at a girl. She wasnt creepy or scary, she was half the size of a tree and looked like she was 10. Her hair was red and tangled and I can't remember EVERY detail of her face but i know her eyes were a black. Like ALL black. I rember because right when I noticed it she ran in my direction. LIKE A FUCKING CHEETAH! I almost slammed the door shut, which I did, and waited it out. About 15 min later I looked out the window and she was gone. Just like that.

Nothing else has happened since. Now that I think about it I dont even think she was all that bad besides her eyes, and even then it might have just been a shaddow or something.

But I'm wondering what happened? Was that just a trick of my eyes or a ghost? I literally shit myself and I havent been able to sleep without meds. Should I be worried?
>>
Jer is the second cat, sorry forgot to mention.
>>
Prepare the salt, cross, .50 cal, and any other necessary material.
>>
>New Orlands
lel, i think you mean new orleans you dipshit
>>
Also if you see it again just drop your pants. No joke just fucking drop it. Lose the underwear too.
>>
>I almost slammed the door shut, which I did
whet
>>
>>18024233
Go on Google
Then search
>Children with black eyes
You'll find stuff about them
>>
>About 15 min later I looked out the window and she was gone. Just like that.
wow really hard to disappear in 15 minutes
>>
>>18024326
>>18024331
>>18024452
I am laughing.
>>
i find this amusing for some reason
>>
Give me the address of your dealer please. Need to get the same stuff
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.