[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just woke up from a dream where my gf changed her name (on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: TupmdDR.jpg (94KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
TupmdDR.jpg
94KB, 640x640px
I just woke up from a dream where my gf changed her name (on Kik) to Purple Partner. I was pretty anxious, nervous, and just shaken up and I don't know why. I woke up panting as if I just ran for a bit. Any advice /x/?
(This is a dream and spiritual sounding problem, so that's why I ask it here.)

PS: Ignore the pic, I chose it at random.
>>
>>18024173
Idk what Kik is.
>>
>>18024173
You'll get over it.
>>
My guess would be that you are quite possibly severely retarded.
>>
>>18024179
/thread
>>
i took a nap..
and as i was falling asleep i felt as if i got a light punch in my stomach. like it almost winded me. but as if it was thrown by a friend. then i saw a bright light in my dream as if a comet was striking the earth. and then i heard this song sing.
'from the sky, it fell to the earth, it break the earth, and everything died.' okay not really that but it was saying something along the lines of broken earth and falling from the sky...
i thought maybe a meteor might hit yellowstone but that was just speculation.
Anyway, any other doom dreams recently?

As for you dream, purple panther makes me think of two things.
Purple and panther. not being sarcastic or anything, perhaps it some unconscious fear that your gf is changing? perhaps the colour purple symbolises something negative to you? the link with panther could definitely be something of an instinctive fear etc etc
>>
File: 55fdcf3709936.jpg (57KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
55fdcf3709936.jpg
57KB, 640x640px
>>18024182
>>
>>18024182
Possibly, but it wasn't panther, it was partner. I've read online that purple is supposedly something good, like royalty or something, but I didn't feel as if anything good was going to happen.
>>
>>18024192
Youre just a retard, fuck off please
>>
>>18025225

You're* good sir.
>>
>I had a bad dream, wot do?
KYS
>>
>>18025264
Thank you for the correction, friend.
>>
>>18024173
You know what the saddest part is?

You don't have a girlfriend.
>>
>>18024173
calm you fear by going on kik and check for a use by that name.
if you don't find one, relax. if you do, PANIC!!!!
>>
Maybe she's doing the gay sex
>>
File: Geometric dose.png (119KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Geometric dose.png
119KB, 1500x1500px
>>18024182
>perhaps the colour purple symbolises something negative to you?
>>18024192
>I've read online that purple is supposedly something good, like royalty or something
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.