[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did a demon speak to me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

File: 1471147180706.jpg (69KB, 722x349px) Image search: [Google]
1471147180706.jpg
69KB, 722x349px
Hey guys I had a dream a few years back that was so horrifying and lucid I still remember it.
The dream began with me in a college lecture room. Full room. The professor was talking about entropy. While he was speaking about entropy I began hearing a scratching noise. Like bugs crawling. A mild fog fulls the room at this point. I cant really tell if theres anyone else in the room at this point. He begins on and says that all beings run out of energy eventually and die. Humans, plants, animal. None are safe. Then he went on to say even the universe will run out if energy. At this point the room is definitely completely emotry and the scratching noise is really loud. He then says he will witness the end of the universe. At that point the scratching noise became extremely loud. Basically white noise. He began to smile and it was so grotesque. A HUGE smile. i can only compare it to like the old trollface comics. The rokm turned to snow like you would see on a tv and the figure devolved into only a stick figure with its limbs growing and swiggling every where. I alt f4d at that point. Woke up out of breath.

What do you guys think? I wrote it off as like just a bad dream but i got to thinking about it again and there are other people who corroborate figures with large smiles who haunt their dreams.
>>
What color was the fog?
>>
>>18024147
Just normal color i think. Idr too well it happened 2 years ago.
>>
An alternative approach maybe friends. Did I see my own ego that day? Or perhaps God spoke to me letting me know that he is real (im an atheist)
Thread posts: 4
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.