[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

weird and freaky shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1471168807809.jpg (100KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
1471168807809.jpg
100KB, 2048x1536px
Ok it's stupid but has anyone had dreams come true? Recently I bought a new house and was doing dishes only to remember a dream I had about 7 years ago that was the same as what I was doing where I was doing it. It's stupid I know but has anyone experienced this before as well?
>>
And this has happened to me multiple times with different scenarios.
>>
>>18023904
Yes.
>>
Yes. Our subconscious minds know far more than we do while awake. I think many dreams are warning us about things to come or dealing with obstacles that our conscious kinds aren't prepared to deal with.
>>
But it's so weird. Like I'll have dreams of taking out the trash or talking with a person YEARS before I meet them or move to the place where things happened.
>>
>>18023904
Yes, but I have also had several dreams recently that I clearly remember also having had as a child
>>
>>18023937
Explain?
>>
>>18023940
He's having recurring dreams from many years ago.
>>
Yes twice. Before my twin sister found out she had Lukiema for about two months before hand i kept having this dream of a coffin in a dark room. It was just there. For some reason I knew my sister was inside of it. This went on for sometime before we found out.

Other one is before we where to be told the results of her bone marrow if the chemo had done what it's suppose to do. The night before i had this dream that her doctor sat down on the edge of the bed telling us there was nothing more they could do.

The worlds " nothing we can do" kept running though my mind in the dream.

The next day we where told the cancer was too arrgassive and the chemo didnt work. She was sent home with only weeks. My sister had the same dream that night.

However she's here had a bone marrow transplant and is free of cancer. Just thought I'd share that with you.

I haven't had any weird dreams like this since.
>>
>>18024038
Seems like you're sister was on the path to death but she overcame that possibility. Perhaps you helped. Glad to hear she's ok.
>>
I had a dream i made9-10 times when i was 7-8 years ols. Me doing the dishes in front of a windows, looking at a big city by it. I found out 10 years later that this place was in british colombia. And i was starring at vancoucer.
>>
>>18024117
Same dishes, w8ndows, city, time, weather, even the indigo paint on the wall.

Still waiting for the dream where im followed by a head less knight on horseback to happen.
>>
>>18023904
I once had a dream where a football personality broke his leg during a practice football match in my dream. Next day he actually broke his leg in a practice football match no less.

I also had dejavu where I was laying on the table while sitting on my chair while 3 girls, one with a hijab, one who looked like a jew and one with short hair talking to each other. I saw that in my dreams waaaay before
>>
>>18023904
Happens to me all the time. I have very vivid dreams, but when I feel like I'm experiencing something I've dreamt before, it is always very mundane.
>>
This happens to me all the time, but it will be boring and dumb shit. Like I'll have a dream about sitting at the table eating burritos and then two days later I'm in the exact spot eating the exact burrito I was eating in my dream.
>>
>>18023904
Why does this happen? I've also experienced this but had it written off as Deja vu to try to stay blue pilled
>>
>>18026567
When you dream, you're closer connected to your Higher Self which is sort of outside your normal perception of time and can see all the possible/ probable paths of happenings. Trust me this doesn't mean you don't have free will.
>>
ive seen the future
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.