[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Light

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (33KB, 220x319px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 220x319px
Everything you could ever imagine exists /x/.
I tell you this with all the sincerity of my heart.
Half the battle is believing and a quarter is feeling it in your heart, feeling shivers and then obliterating fear & doubt from your heart - then it's the seeking & manifesting.
Choose wisely in what you choose to believe in and believe in it with all your heart.

With this logic - every fiction story is actually a reality that the more mundane people of the world can not grasp or place into their framework of reality.

Demons are out there and they are fucking shit up, but at the stage most of us are, it's best to strengthen our powers.

You can do anything.
Light your light and don't let it darken down by any means.

Do what you WILL, FUCK what THEY WILL.
They're all stuck in mundane concepts when we're supposed to believe in every heavenly imaginative possibility in existence.

We are more than flesh.
We are more than animal.
We are more than human.

Don't darken down. Don't try to darken others down. Foster your fellow fighting lights.

I suggest you get your closest friends to believe with you and just go in the darkest forest screaming/singing and get fear out of your system. You can do this alone as well.

I am just realizing and I feel so free.

A Course in Miracles is a good read.
http://www.iamuniversity.org/IAMU_ChristConsciousness_Ebook.pdf
This is a simplified version of it.

Love will make you a god.
Love love.
Resent the bitterness of the world and keep the purity you had with your first true best friend.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=1FS35SshVxQ
>>
>>18023726
BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
such non-sense
>>
>>18023726
You should consider attending some 12-step meetings.
>>
>>18023726
I appreciate the time it took for you to write this post but, OP is still a fag.
>>
>>18023726
I'm not sure about the light , but I stopped giving anyone or anything power over me and not giving a fuck in general. My constant mood is : sitting up north in the summer near a fire with a clear sky of stars and the subtle sound of the lake a few blocks away.
>>
>>18023844
>>18023838
>>18023836

The lips of knowledge are sealed except to those who have understanding.
>>
>>18024007
Nobody cares about your smug moral precepts. Try looking a 7 year old refugee in the eyes and spouting that new age bullshit. You know absolutely fuck all about anything.
>>
>everything you could ever imagine exists

Except a good thread on /x/
>>
>>18024020

>nobody cares

You're an idiot.

>try looking a 7 year old refugee in the eyes and spouting that new age bullshit

What if they agreed?

>you know absolutely fuck all about anything

And neither do you. All truths are half truths due to the entropic nature of our universe. The knowledge you know now that makes you feel intelligent enough to talk shit on a web service will fail you as time progresses. It's the understanding of that which leads to actual enlightenment. Fuck you, I hope you have a great day.
>>
Sounds bretty gud to me. It's summer though so you're gonna get shit.
>>
>>18024025
Lol. Enjoy your AIDs.
>>
>>18023726
1 John 4:1 - Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Peter 2:1 - But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies, even denying the Lord that bought them, and bring upon themselves swift destruction.

Matthew 7:15 - Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing and shitpost on /x/, but inwardly they are ravening fags.
>>
>>18023726
Im wit ya op love is the gas that fuels spiritual growth. Love and light.
>>
>>18023726

How come you know about the shivers? Do you visualize after you feel them?
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.