[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone else around Portland, OR hear some wierd shit in the sky?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 9

File: ss (2015-12-13 at 07.18.34).jpg (67KB, 611x710px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-12-13 at 07.18.34).jpg
67KB, 611x710px
no joke just heard a giant blaring noise, sort of like a very loud propeller far up in the sky. Went on for 30 sec, followed by some faint explosions a bit like fireworks. georgia guidestones end of days anyone?
>>
where you at
>>
>>18023143
read the title you fucking dumbass
>>
OP are you monitoring this event
please keep us posted
>>
Oh shit niggers
>>
>>18023180
ofc. will keep my headphones off. 2 other people in my house heard it btw so this is not a schizoid episode.
>>
>>18023191
thanks OP
>>
>>18023130
shit... I was inside. Didn't hear it :^(
>>
>>18023130
No, but I'm in San Antonio and I just heard Patrick Stewart singing "Stand By Me" then my cats went deaf and i got a taste in my mouth that was like old cheese so I ran outside and sure enough there he was the old black-eyed alien skinwalker Jesus guidestones niggerman Chupacabra so I summoned my tulpa's tulpa and they fought for TEN DAYS and then the moon exploded
>>
>>18023130

come back to pa baby
>>
SW here I heard it for about 30 seconds coming from the north and heard it again coming from the south for about a minute and a half.
>>
>>18023231
just noise, no lights?
>>
OP here, little more detail:

we get a lot of weird off-beat plane noises on the reg at like 2-4 am that no one seems to talk about. This was pretty distinct from those; no fade-in or decay like you would here with a plane flying overhead. Sounded a bit like the noise of the trumpet thing in red state but more like a hum rather than an instrument sound. I plan on staying up all night so I'll report back if something else happens.
>>
>>18023235
I was inside I couldn't see anything.
>>
>>18023238
I'll be up all night most likely OP. I'll report back if I hear anything as well.
>>
>>18023231
Very interesting. I only heard the noise once but I'm about 10 miles outside of the city.
>>
>>18023238
thanks OP
>>
OP again. This is from the portland subreddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Portland/comments/4xmqi1/deep_drone_noise_in_se/

The noise in the video is exactly what I heard.
>>
>>18023270
Strange. Sounded more like fireworks to me.
>>
>>18023238
Where in p town? I'm in Tigard, haven't heard shit
>>
>>1802328
Like i said in the original post, I heard some faint firework-y sounds following it a couple sec after.
>>18023300
I'm very close to Tigard, but I was able to hear them pretty loudly and clearly even indoors. Are there any big ships docked in portland rn that could have sounded a fog horn maybe?
>>
>>18023288
this >>18023314 was in reponse to you, my b.
>>
>>18023130
Tying this vid you mentioned to OP for easy access

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJbH8jd8dz0

Definitely doesn't sound like any of the other well known recent events, but it could be caused by similar things.

Theories from recent sounds in the sky (recent as in the past 5 years) includes
- Deep underground bases venting exhaust through mountainsides
- HAARP or something similar (Atmospheric reverberation caused by EM waves)
- Atmospheric reverberation caused by dimensional tearing

Have heard similar things in NW Montana though it sounds like fighter jets, as you mentioned it occurs suddenly without any buildup making it sound like jets are immediately on top of the listener. Around Missoula here it has also caused people to look up or ask WTF even when inside.
>>
>>18023130
I'm in Gresham. Haven't heard shit and had the windows open all day and night.
>>
>>18023270
for some reason I can not play that.
>>18023322
thanks anon for this link
yes it's strange noise.
BTW, is that a house on fire at 0:05 sec
>>
>>18023320
I have no idea what could have caused it it seems like different people are hearing different things.
>>
>>18023322

Why not claim it's tyrannosaur farts while you're at it? You don't know what it is, shut the fuck up.
>>
File: caesars-palace-angel-trumpet.jpg (307KB, 1800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
caesars-palace-angel-trumpet.jpg
307KB, 1800x1200px
Regarding the Biblical prophecy that trumpets would be sounded near the end of the world, some who study prophecy believe it is irrelevant whether these sounds are caused by anything supernatural, angels may not be literally sounding trumpets in the sky, but the prophecy describes it as best it could, which is the sound of trumpets.

Some believe the prophecy is speaking of a time in which underground bases are built to house select populations and protect them from armageddon, instead of bringing garbage/trash to the surface for disposal these bases incinerate them in giant furnaces which vent alongside mountainsides at the surface, this ventilation process sounds like enormous jets or trumpets. These bases are being built specifically to survive the end of the world, so it would make sense if they started sounding off with impunity near the end.
>>
>>18023350
Notice the word theory was used. Kill yourself faggot. Nobody will miss you.
>>
>>18023357

This is idiotic. Everyone knows the book of Carl states precisely that it isn't trumpets, but saxophones, and that they announce the third coming of the holy ham.
>>
>>18023362
this
>>
>>18023362

You don't know what a theory is.

Those aren't theories, but hypotheses. Now, you have to test those hypotheses. Oops, you can't. That means it's almost certainly bullshit.

Shut the fuck up, and stop samefagging.
>>
I'm here in Georgia, not going to be too specific on the area but I'm close to Washington Georgia. I'm the only one awake in my house rn and I'm hearing a weird type of hum too, I turned off my TV and walked outside and listened, it's a low hum that will randomly stop then come back with no fade in our out.
>>
>>18023376
Stop posting.
>>
>>18023387

Stop submitting untestable hypotheses. We have a legit unexplained phenomenon, we don't need tinfoilers and bible thumpers derailing the topic.
>>
File: you.gif (594KB, 460x600px) Image search: [Google]
you.gif
594KB, 460x600px
>>18023376
>>
>>18023376
He's stuck in his silly mindset. You'll have better luck draining the oceans with a colander.
>>
>>18023350
>>18023376
>>18023392
>being this much of a salty faggot
sorry about your life bruh
>>
>>18023392
>Stop submitting untestable hypotheses.
You have a testable hypotheses regarding these sounds?
>>
File: 76f.png (26KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
76f.png
26KB, 640x480px
>>18023394
>>
>>18023397
welcome to the filter
>>
>>18023405
>>18023392
>>18023376
>>18023362
>>18023387

lmao posting literal useless garbage in this thread instead of getting your mad max costumes togeather
>>
>>18023405

No, I don't. Which is why I'm not pretending that I have a clue. People who pretend they know what they're talking about when they don't are cancer.
>>
>>18023368
Oh yeah.
>>
>>18023411
>No, I don't.
Can you please just kill yourself then? Jesus christ. Thread was doing fine until you started having your tantrum.
>>
Ignore the redditor.
>>
>>18023420

Thread was going fine until you started schizoing out about HAARP and secret underground bases and religious nonsense.
>>
[autism intensifies]
>>
>>18023411
>>18023441
You seem pretty intent on destroying this thread right now. Consider stepping away from the keyboard and examining your life instead. Something is clearly wrong with it.
>>
>>18023322

So that's definitely not the bullshit which was going around about four years ago.

Now, can we find another source for that sound? Because so far this looks like viral marketing.
>>
>>18023441
>HAARP and secret underground bases and religious nonsense
Where do you think you are right now? Fuck off normie
>>
Reposting from another thread

This thread is full of the Trump-hired Olgino shills that are part of Putin's part of the deal. Their main duty is to cause unrest and panic in foreigners - by any means possible.

I work as a translator and have a huge experience in linguistics - this person is most definitely of Slavic descent, and coupled with what exactly he's posting, I'm 100% certain he's a #VOLODIN #GAY #SUCKS #COCKS shill.
>>
>>18023465
viral marketing concept: lets blast 100 db droning noise to the greater portland metropolitan area at 10:30 pm
>>
Чтo, хyecocы, дyмaли и тyт 15 pyблeй пoфapмить, /pol/ yжe мaлo гeю-вoлoдинy и шлюхe-пoтyпчик? Хyй вaм в pылo, милыe мoи :^)
>>
>>18023453

>stop ruining my schizo deliriums

Here's a hypotheses: It's fake. All the people reporting that they heard it are in on it, and in two weeks we'll begin seeing ads for an alien invasion movie where that sound is heard.

How to test it? Just wait. But so far this has "bullshit" written all over it.
>>
>>18023471
That's easier to believe than someone being this autistic

>>18023479
SHOO SHOO RUSSIAN SHITPOSTER AGENT
>>
>>18023475

More like "let's make a video and edit that sound in then use a bunch of sockpuppets to post about it and get people interested in it".
>>
>>18023479
Man why do you keep insisting that anything posted in here was an original idea?

How much is Putin paying you?
>>
>>18023238
been hearing it in north Seattle, just thought it was guns though
>>
>>18023479
>How to test it? Just wait.
For how long? Until you touch a vagina and stop sperging out? We'll all be dead by then.
>>
File: Putin_finger_AP_360x270_1.jpg (30KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Putin_finger_AP_360x270_1.jpg
30KB, 800x600px
>>18023471
>>
>>18023130
nibiru trending on twitter, fucking blaring noise wtf is going on?!
>>
>>18023476
2 rubles deposited
>>
hmmm my thread went to shit fast.

>>18023495
How long ago? are you referring to the droning noise or the fireworks?

anyway 40 mins until 8/14/16 yall reddy for this
>>
>>18023406
jesus christ who took the time to make this?
>>
>>18023504
>implying he likes the vajoo
Too high strung m8 this one likes the penor for sure
>>
>>18023504

>STOP! VIRGIN! AUTIST! STOP! I'M NOT STUPID!

You know, if you feel embarassed about being stupid, the best course to take is to stop being stupid. This is an anonymous image board, no one will ever know you said stupid shit. You don't have to do this posturing.

Unless you're trying to convince yourself. In which case ask yourself why you don't sound convincing even to yourself.
>>
>>18023515
Fedoras are a dedicated and hard working peoples. Just not in anything that matters.
>>
>>18023523
>he's still resisting
I feel bad for you. It will pass though.
>>
>>18023504

Don't worry about him mate. Now, you said something about HAARP? Why would it do that?
>>
>>18023523
>STOP!
that was the key word
>>
>>18023441
>>18023531
samefag
>>
I'm not seeing anything about this on Twitter, weird.
>>
File: what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png (19KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
what_the_fuck_am_I_reading.png
19KB, 400x400px
>>18023509

>decide to google nibiru
>The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extraterrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain.
>>
>>18023571
Nibiru goes way back, and is central to Sitchin material, but you might have the same reaction to that.
>humans are genetically engineered hybrid slave race that mined gold for lizard gods
>>
>>18023130
Bruh I heard some weird shit in the sky that was like fireworks but way more dense and deep but I'm in Oakland, CA
>>
>>18023513
>40 mins until 8/14/16 yall reddy for this
I forgot about that. I'm really starting to slip on happenings. 8/14/16 is Georgia Guidestones happening right?
>>
Here's a 30 minute compilation of people hearing strange sounds from all over the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1IIUcNI0cw

Longest, most elaborate viral marketing campaign ever.
>>
>>18023322

whats dimensional tearing
>>
Whoops, 9 minutes. Vid is from 2012
>>
>>18023582
/x/ kino right there.

>Longest, most elaborate viral marketing campaign ever.
Yeah the viral marketing explanation is becoming really stale, like during the cold war years when people blamed everything including UFOs on the russians. Not to detract from recent themes like this >>18023471
>>18023476
>>
I live by the St Johns bridge in forest park and I hear weird shit all the time. The highway is right below me so it's pretty loud all the time and even then sometimes there's a strange metal grinding kinda noise that is much louder than traffic, I've been in Las Vegas the last few weeks though so I can't confirm tonight's happening OP
Forest park is home to some weird shit though
>>
>>18023594

What kind of retard thinks viral marketing is real anyway?

This is clearly the work of reptilian aliens trying to bring about the apocalypse by angering God.
>>
>>18023577
interesting

>>18023581
yep. bretty excited desu.

>>18023595
thanks for contributing.
>>
Can anyone explain to me what exactly is going on? I heard a loud thud that shook my house, and when I went outside to investigate there were these bright lights above me. I watched it for a while until it vanished before my eyes. And then a considerable amount of ash start falling from where the lights were. WHAT IS GOING ON, /X/!?
>>
File: LFqwwLn.png (951KB, 791x588px) Image search: [Google]
LFqwwLn.png
951KB, 791x588px
>>18023584
String theory likes to describe the multiverse as bubbles, although if these bubbles were to tear they wouldn't necessarily pop, they might just bleed into or overlap eachother, the phenomena this would cause might be indescribable, or we might be able to describe certain aspects of it like warps in space, time, sounds, visuals, etc.

We do know of certain orchestrated events that have been revealed to the public that are described as classic dimensional portal events like the Philadelphia experiment (where a vessel, a ship, warped through space and time with strange effects), and the Montauk experiments (where at one point strange creatures/objects were supposedly brought into this dimension from other dimensions), but even much of those events are kept from us.

There are a number of things that could cause dimensional portaling or tearing including natural events, other civilizations (possibly), more technology or experiments being carried out on the planet, it's not likely we would be informed about it when it's happening, but we could still end up hearing it, or seeing signs of it in other ways.

This is only one of many theories for the sky sounds over the past decade though.
>>
>>18023606
Cuck.
>>
alright well, midnight here in PST where this is going down. happening day upon us i guess
>>
>>18023645
Happy Happening fellow northwester.
>>
>>18023675
likewise.
>>
>>18023130
didn't hear anything over in beaverton
>>
>>18023629
So it pretty much sounds like a "resonance cascade" scenario from the first Half Life.
>>
File: Happy-New-Year-Main-Article-1.jpg (66KB, 800x474px) Image search: [Google]
Happy-New-Year-Main-Article-1.jpg
66KB, 800x474px
>>18023675
hey fuckers are you alive,yet
>>
>>18024544
Op here. Nothin going down.
>>
>>18024979
glad you are alive anon
you got some excitement last night. lol
>>
>>18024544
Nope died last night it was cool though.

>>18024244
Yep. The plot of half life was based on the montauk experiments as well as other conspiracy theories including the existence of deep underground "research facilities" (actually military bases) which is where the player opens the rift.
>>
>>18023222
kek

underrated post
>>
>>18025254
LOL, actually you right anon thas is great post
I don't know how I misted last night
I guess too much excitement (for nothing looks like it) FUCK. lol
>>
>>18023222
What episode was this?
>>
>>18025242
>Yep. The plot of half life was based on the montauk experiments as well as...

Huh, neat. Did not know this lol
>>
>>18023226
who are you
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.