[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SYNCHRONICITY

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Synchronicity.gif (207KB, 640x340px) Image search: [Google]
Synchronicity.gif
207KB, 640x340px
Synchronicity: What are your experiences with Synchronicity? Honestly I feel like im being told something by some unknown and unseen force; my only issue is I don't know WHAT it's trying to tell me. I have so many occurances of such strange and particularly concise, focused events that it can't simply be written off as mere coinscidence.

For the last 3 or so years I have had almost daily/atleast weekly occurances of strangely related events that strike a chord with me. For about 2 of those years I have focused quite adamently on a goal. I have heard the common advice that these happenings are this forces way of telling you you are on the right track. My question is: The right track to what? The goal I have been focusing on or something else?

What do you anons think and do you have any similar experience?
>>
>>18022916

Most common Synchronicity I've encountered has been constant repeated numbers everywhere (1 / 11 / 111 / 1111 , 22 / 222 / 2222, 33 / 333 / 3333, and so on)

It's mainly 1, 2, 3, 4, and 5 with the occasional 9 or 7.
>>
>>18022936
Its never numbers with me. It'll usually be obscure words or phrases I hear or symbols or images. I'll read a very uncommon word or read about an extremely obscure event in history and within hours or at latest, the next day I'll hear about that word or event on tv or radio.
>>
>>18023026

The numbers are constant for me.

Occasionally I'll have images pop into my head. I've wrote these dow and looked them up onnlie apparently they're from various branches of mathematics I've never studied, angelic symbols, and a few were from cabalistic magic.

Another common synchronicity is I'll research a topic and then randomly end up stumbling on information on it in either videos or random unrelated research.
>>
>>18023065

Excuse the horrible English. It's late at night in my time zone. I'm tired and my keyboard is apparently deciding to malfunction.
>>
Last week has been heavy with synchronicities for me. I think it's relatio To A sort of ritual i'm doing with kek (yep, sorry).
Names Most of all,mine is Common But shouted many times At day from random Stranger is a bit much.

And Last But Not least I've discovered solipsysm. I think synchronicity is related like a wave in The reality our brain perceive And creates.
>>
>>18022916
I usually only experience synchronicity when I'm tripping on LSD and that is 99% a side effect of the drug.
>>
File: index.jpg (13KB, 201x250px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
13KB, 201x250px
Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness.

12 If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

13 And no man hath ascended up to heaven, but he that came down from heaven, even the Son of man which is in heaven.

14 And as Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, even so must the Son of man be lifted up:

15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

19 And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil.

20 For every one that doeth evil hateth the light, neither cometh to the light, lest his deeds should be reproved.

21 But he that doeth truth cometh to the light, that his deeds may be made manifest, that they are wrought in God.
>>
>>
>>18022916
I see 6 on a shit ton a license plates. I usually brush it off as "6 is really common on license plates"
>>
File: 2016-08-03 02.28.28.jpg (1MB, 1060x1883px) Image search: [Google]
2016-08-03 02.28.28.jpg
1MB, 1060x1883px
>>18023190
Kek you say
>>
>>18023190
>I think it's relatio To A sort of ritual i'm doing with kek
>with ke
>(yep, sorry)
lol
>>
>>18023026
This shit happens to often to be a coinkidink. Latest one was a couple of days ago, I was listening to an interview with cia/spec-op legend Billy Waugh and he mentioned this north African hot sauce "harissa" he liked. Never heard of before but I like hot sauce so I looked it up. Next morning I watched Good Mythical Morning on YT and their competition was guess where the hot sauce come from, of which one of 5-6 was of course harissa. In the evening I went to the food store and with no intention looking for it, I see a small weird package in the spice section I've never seen before. Imported fucking harissa.
>>
>>18022916

Why I keep dreaming this picture but in golden tones ?
>>
>>18023026
This has happened to me all my life. I started going down the rabbit hole, and understanding what was sticking out to me and why. Hope you get to the bottom of it as I did ;) Coincidences aren't necessarily a good thing either.
>>
I started to get synchronocity constantly too. For me its mostly repeating numbers at the watch, usually 11:11, 00:00, 16:16, 15:15 etc

License plates often follow the same pattern too, usually xy:xy or xxxx
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.